The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-02-2023, 06:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
DonaldloveDuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Haha I guessed as much. After seeing this post I went to check Angel’s WC and true enough it’s her

She looks better now than in her last gig (too skinny imo, and didn’t like her curls)

Back then she lived in the shadows of a really top notch Angel. But with Angel scaling back the services, and if XSQ maintained hers, it wouldn’t be a bad idea.
Hey buddy, are u mentioned wrong person? Angel baby never have curl hair before?
Old 16-02-2023, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6914 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Haha I guessed as much. After seeing this post I went to check Angel’s WC and true enough it’s her

She looks better now than in her last gig (too skinny imo, and didn’t like her curls)
she looks better now until i cant recognise her from last stint pics. Very cute bnow! Seems like she uses a new WC now as i still have her old WC for reference.
Old 16-02-2023, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15894 / Power: 48
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonaldloveDuck View Post
Hey buddy, are u mentioned wrong person? Angel baby never have curl hair before?
We are not talking about your kc Angel baby leh….
Old 16-02-2023, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 408 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better
anyone try this 2?

https://sglonelyguy19.com/massage-ni-ni/

https://sglonelyguy19.com/zhi-zhi-massage/
Old 16-02-2023, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
DonaldloveDuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
We are not talking about your kc Angel baby leh….
Haha,this is why wondering since when angel baby curly hair
Old 16-02-2023, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
she looks better now until i cant recognise her from last stint pics. Very cute bnow! Seems like she uses a new WC now as i still have her old WC for reference.
https://sglonelyguy19.com/shu-qi-massage/
Old 16-02-2023, 10:24 PM
Samster

heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Seem like sgl is the way to go other site like many fake lol
Old 16-02-2023, 10:43 PM
Samster

Ml whatapp me say need video call cos my number at the data base. I video call show half my face but after that no reply lol
Old 16-02-2023, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyumf View Post
Ml whatapp me say need video call cos my number at the data base. I video call show half my face but after that no reply lol
Sounds like a blackmail scam.
Old 16-02-2023, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3715 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by talismann View Post
She looks like her photo but a bit of additional weight, just a bit. Big boobs to have fun with. Hardworking and chatty. Her looks are fine but her eyes do seem a little red in person, which was the reason behind my hantu comment earlier. Skill level still a bit green but she makes up for that in enthusiasm. You can probably get her to fulfill your wishes. I went with the flow, so she executed her routine which ended in a CIM. BBBJ was acceptable but she ended a bit too fast, didn't get it all out before she bailed for bathroom. Perhaps my jizz tasted like sewage that day. All in all, a decent outing.

Hope it's helpful to those considering her.
Yup pretty accurate. She is one of the routine types like Anan and the JS group with their BJ MO. But also willing to mix it up if you tell her what you want her to do. I had more fun before than during the BJ TBH

She speaks a bit too fast sometimes for me to understand with my mediocre Mandarin hehe
Old 16-02-2023, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 11
jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!

Had a sextifying session with Natalie, the OG Aeroplane Queen/ Nuru Master. Diligence and Patience are the name of game should you wish to visit her. Is it just me or does she has curvier figure now? Really aging like fine wine!

Didnt get to shower together pre and post. BJ/ BBBJ don't seem to be part of menu as well. However, I'm not complaining when everything else more than make up for it!
Old 16-02-2023, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
thecuriouspuppy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jujupie View Post
Had a sextifying session with Natalie, the OG Aeroplane Queen/ Nuru Master. Diligence and Patience are the name of game should you wish to visit her. Is it just me or does she has curvier figure now? Really aging like fine wine!

Didnt get to shower together pre and post. BJ/ BBBJ don't seem to be part of menu as well. However, I'm not complaining when everything else more than make up for it!
Is it this Natalie?
https://sglonelyguy19.com/natalie-massage/

Didn't see the page mention nuru need to request before hand? Also can share the damage for nuru? Or any other good nuru.
Old 16-02-2023, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 647 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jujupie View Post

is her wechat name xiao mi feng?
Old 17-02-2023, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Sounds like a blackmail scam.
Nvm that number is use for chiong and I wear mask lol so face not fully exposed
Old 17-02-2023, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2728 / Power: 13
beargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Tutu, visited this evening:

https://sglonelyguy19.com/tu-tu-massage/

Location: 4-5min walk from nearest MRT, easy to find; she will call and guide u once u text her that u're nearby

Environment: 8/10, Condo setup; tidy and clean, fresh towel given for shower/washup

Looks: 7/10, 70-80% alike her photos on web, abit on the meaty side, wont reject type.

Service: 5-6/10, shower and dry myself, while she play her phone, but as other bro mentioned; she is friendly and chatty. SN half way through the massage.

Massage: 6-7/10, good strength but like not focus, once in awhile u can feel she drifting off (roaming) then back again. And the massage duration is short; less than 30min lol but at least she gave me a good head massage (same, also distracted; 1 hand massage). 55 min in total, include shower/washup.

Sensual: 5-6/10, abit of HDLY and catbath before asking to turn over, surprise wet kiss from her but HJ mechanical

RTM: maybe not.
Care to share.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1