The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2024, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
hornyboy37 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 💕 Happy Bonk - onlY for Sponsor Gal - SgMoMo

Quote:
Originally Posted by darylc1890 View Post
anyone tried An Jing? https://www.impmm50.com/girl.php?id=6186

are the photos legit?
Legit bro, went before when she was at Nov**a there. Look exactly like photo, and as slim, of course smaller boobs. For me deal breaker is that her nips very dark, not my thing

However her pre FJ skill level is real high, so might worth something for you if you are into that.
Old 11-01-2024, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 1
Rock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laofuzi8888 View Post
She is super nice and pleasant lady. You will find out when you look for her.
When I look for her can say laofuzi huat huat recommend de ah or she only know mom?
Old 11-01-2024, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 708 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1549 / Power: 4
Laofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock999 View Post
When I look for her can say laofuzi huat huat recommend de ah or she only know mom?
Can say someone recommend in this forum. Thanks bro. I am one of her customers who feel that this nice lady deserve an FR and recommendation here.

Last edited by Laofuzi8888; 11-01-2024 at 06:08 PM.
Old 11-01-2024, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 708 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1549 / Power: 4
Laofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyboy37 View Post
Legit bro, went before when she was at Nov**a there. Look exactly like photo, and as slim, of course smaller boobs. For me deal breaker is that her nips very dark, not my thing

However her pre FJ skill level is real high, so might worth something for you if you are into that.
$300 per shot. Is it value for money ?
Old 11-01-2024, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
hornyboy37 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laofuzi8888 View Post
$300 per shot. Is it value for money ?
if for her skills and horniness, ok still quite worth. But looks buay gam me, so for me not worth
Old 11-01-2024, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 865 / Power: 7
Pj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to behold

IMO, Dome 1 FL are more "value for money" just that they're Thais.
Any brudders know if Dome 2 FLs provide 2 shots? TIA
Old 11-01-2024, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 614 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24731 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.impmm50.com/girl.php?id=6352

This Viet lady is young, pretty, has lovely C- boobs and the photos are truly legit. The only problem is that she operates in a Viet joint and the OKT always notify by phone that she has a next customer. For me, was thankful that she could kiss/french, got wet easily and moaned excitedly when being penetrated. Gave me about 55 mins of service. No complains for the $110 charge. Room is dark and small. Common shower room. May have to wait.
Old 11-01-2024, 11:23 PM
Samster

Rock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
https://www.impmm50.com/girl.php?id=6352

This Viet lady is young, pretty, has lovely C- boobs and the photos are truly legit. The only problem is that she operates in a Viet joint and the OKT always notify by phone that she has a next customer. For me, was thankful that she could kiss/french, got wet easily and moaned excitedly when being penetrated. Gave me about 55 mins of service. No complains for the $110 charge. Room is dark and small. Common shower room. May have to wait.
Ya I already targeted her but the experience of Lissa which I kena the entry fee $58 for the spa room then $110 made me wary of Vietnam roses working at Spa.

So if she is under okt and is $110 include room I would give her a try. Hopefully she is as good as Tina.

Hall of Bad Bonks Girls
https://bfsg.social/album.php?albumid=878
Old 11-01-2024, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 614 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24731 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ya I already targeted her but the experience of Lissa which I kena the entry fee $58 for the spa room then $110 made me wary of Vietnam roses working at Spa.

So if she is under okt and is $110 include room I would give her a try. Hopefully she is as good as Tina.
The place is a house unit at a second storey consisting of 3 rooms and a common bath. One room has a cylindrical shower, which I was asked to use when Lida was hurriedly using the common shower to be ready for next customer. Lida's rm has a bed larger than super single and some walking space. Overall, it seems a little run down. No separate collection of any entrance fee. I tipped her $20 but she turned down, thinking she has not performed well enough. I insisted that she take $10.

For samsters who do not like rundown places, can avoid. To me, she is a slightly smaller version of Mian Hua Tang (MHT), an ML listed in SLG. Those who know MHT will certainly like to bonk her.
Old 12-01-2024, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
The place is a house unit at a second storey consisting of 3 rooms and a common bath. One room has a cylindrical shower, which I was asked to use when Lida was hurriedly using the common shower to be ready for next customer. Lida's rm has a bed larger than super single and some walking space. Overall, it seems a little run down. No separate collection of any entrance fee. I tipped her $20 but she turned down, thinking she has not performed well enough. I insisted that she take $10.

For samsters who do not like rundown places, can avoid. To me, she is a slightly smaller version of Mian Hua Tang (MHT), an ML listed in SLG. Those who know MHT will certainly like to bonk her.
Noted with thanks bro, very detailed sharing liao.
Old 12-01-2024, 07:46 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -62 / Power: 0
MyLifeNotYours has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:

https://sgbeautycastle4.com/tina-vietnamese-chio-babe/

Tried Tina few days back, she is a steal at $100 all in. She is young and pretty, video looks more like her, but her hair is shoulder length and blondes now. She gave a good massage before main action.

Only downside, it is a massage bed, too small to change positions, but still a great bonk
Old 12-01-2024, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLifeNotYours View Post
https://sgbeautycastle4.com/tina-vietnamese-chio-babe/

Tried Tina few days back, she is a steal at $100 all in. She is young and pretty, video looks more like her, but her hair is shoulder length and blondes now. She gave a good massage before main action.

Only downside, it is a massage bed, too small to change positions, but still a great bonk
Yup the only downside is the small massage bed, and she actually sleep and stay at that room poor girl. I actually asked if she got overnight rate but can't be done due to this.
Old 12-01-2024, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future

FR for 可儿

https://www.impmm50.com/girl.php?id=6494

Discreet location. It's an apartment although internally partitioned like a shop.
Girl is nice. Sincere with good service. Tight body. Attached bathroom. She is gentle and sweet. Started with light massage. Then bonk bonk song song.
Old 13-01-2024, 06:15 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -62 / Power: 0
MyLifeNotYours has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Yup the only downside is the small massage bed, and she actually sleep and stay at that room poor girl. I actually asked if she got overnight rate but can't be done due to this.
Can Tabao lol
Old 13-01-2024, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLifeNotYours View Post
Can Tabao lol
Cannot take away lah LOL. But sometimes I pity them most of their time here stay inside small room go out also very nearby shop buy food n stuff nia dare not go far. I offer to bring Tina out drive to wang jiao dim sum for supper but she also doesn't want worry this n that. Sad sia.

So far this year still no RTF yet cos dome 1 got too many fresh new babes super chio I got 3 great bonks liao.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1