The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2010, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 19
massageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Orchard Towers ladyboys

just got news that King's Corner in Patpong is now closed for renovation and the girls should be swarming down to Romeo/ Crazy Horse next week - just in time for the lusty crowd coming for F1 ... happy hunting !!
Old 14-09-2010, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 20
dickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by massageboy666 View Post
just got news that King's Corner in Patpong is now closed for renovation and the girls should be swarming down to Romeo/ Crazy Horse next week - just in time for the lusty crowd coming for F1 ... happy hunting !!
Yup, last year there were about 30 in Club Romeo, this timimg and Chinese New Year is about the only time you get that many. But don't get your hopes up too high, I remember a number of them saying business wasn't so great, but either way should have more than the usual selection in both bars.

My blog:http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com
Old 15-09-2010, 01:35 AM
Samster

massageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

just to get the juice pumping : http://www.ourshemales.com/

personal fav : http://www.ourshemales.com/galleries...ore-candy.html
Old 15-09-2010, 07:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 15
capcrunch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had an absolute ball (pun fully intended) of a time with a gorgeous ladyboy from Crazy Horse. I got to know about her from a bro who took her on one of our previous jaunts to OT. And boy, was his recommendation solid! Million thanks to that bro! Called her outside of her office hours, fixed up a meeting at 430 pm.

I arrived at the room slightly early, just in time to see her walk towards it and open it with they key. Suffice to say, I was floored when I saw her. Wow just about describes her. Nevertheless, some details for bros who are sticklers for details:

Height: 1.68m
Weight: approx 50kg? She's not skinny, perfect build
Boobs: B to C cup, very good feel, look beautiful on her
Face: GORGEOUS with long black hair slightly past the shoulder
Cock: approx 6 inch, but thick
overall figure: perfect! flat stomach, no abs but very slim all over.

She was hard by the time we reached the bed. Very impressive. Lots of frenching, lots of caressing, and I sucked her for a good 15 min before she asked to fuck me.

Herein was the only problem. She gave it to me for about 10 min, and she wanted to cum already. Too fast, but she promised me that next time she'd take much longer, said she didn't control herself this time. Of course, when she pulled out, I hurriedly rushed to take it all in my mouth - her cum is sweet sweet nectar! On the way home, I remember licking my lips in the hope that I could find some leftovers to savour

After which, it was my turn to top her, took her in a variety of positions, before finishing with a cum in her mouth too. (Both times we did the snowball thing, very erotic.) Very accommodating and fun, willing to try anything with you.

We washed up and spent a good hour chatting, she was genuinely friendly and willing to share her life with me. Really enjoyed my time with her. And she speaks great english, so that was a big plus. Barring the familiarity I have with Leen, this girl has gotta be my favourite from now on. It's a hard fight between the 2 of them! Maybe I'll have both together at the same time

Price was expensive, 200 for her, 50 for room. She won't go below that, so if you don't wanna shell out, no point trying bros. But I will say I did not have an ounce of regret paying that money for her. She was fantastic!

So I asked her, and she's willing to share her number here. 84240259. Her name's Petra, but she's going home in 2 days time (18th Sep) so better hurry and grab her. Also, she's having a friend from thailand come over to visit on the 17th and 18th, so time is limited. Act fast!
Old 15-09-2010, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
What a gorgeous babe candy is... too bad she has no cock. Otherwise she'd be close to perfect!
Old 15-09-2010, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by capcrunch View Post
Just had an absolute ball (pun fully intended) of a time with a gorgeous ladyboy from Crazy Horse. I got to know about her from a bro who took her on one of our previous jaunts to OT. And boy, was his recommendation solid! Million thanks to that bro! Called her outside of her office hours, fixed up a meeting at 430 pm.

I arrived at the room slightly early, just in time to see her walk towards it and open it with they key. Suffice to say, I was floored when I saw her. Wow just about describes her. Nevertheless, some details for bros who are sticklers for details:

She was hard by the time we reached the bed. Very impressive. Lots of frenching, lots of caressing, and I sucked her for a good 15 min before she asked to fuck me.

Herein was the only problem. She gave it to me for about 10 min, and she wanted to cum already. Too fast, but she promised me that next time she'd take much longer, said she didn't control herself this time. Of course, when she pulled out, I hurriedly rushed to take it all in my mouth - her cum is sweet sweet nectar! On the way home, I remember licking my lips in the hope that I could find some leftovers to savour

After which, it was my turn to top her, took her in a variety of positions, before finishing with a cum in her mouth too. (Both times we did the snowball thing, very erotic.) Very accommodating and fun, willing to try anything with you.

We washed up and spent a good hour chatting, she was genuinely friendly and willing to share her life with me. Really enjoyed my time with her. And she speaks great english, so that was a big plus. Barring the familiarity I have with Leen, this girl has gotta be my favourite from now on. It's a hard fight between the 2 of them! Maybe I'll have both together at the same time

Price was expensive, 200 for her, 50 for room. She won't go below that, so if you don't wanna shell out, no point trying bros. But I will say I did not have an ounce of regret paying that money for her. She was fantastic!

So I asked her, and she's willing to share her number here. 84240259. Her name's Petra, but she's going home in 2 days time (18th Sep) so better hurry and grab her. Also, she's having a friend from thailand come over to visit on the 17th and 18th, so time is limited. Act fast!
Forgot to add that she placed top 3 in one of the Ms Tiffany competitions, and also does makeup modelling in bangkok. Good stuff!
Old 15-09-2010, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Forgot to add that she placed top 3 in one of the Ms Tiffany competitions, and also does makeup modelling in bangkok. Good stuff!
Great FR ..... hope to hear more of your escapades

Maybe this is how she fucks you:

http://$$$$$$$/bYoeds

Last edited by massageboy666; 16-09-2010 at 12:18 AM.
Old 16-09-2010, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Great FR ..... hope to hear more of your escapades

Maybe this is how she fucks you:

http://$$$$$$$/bYoeds
Different positions... but the idea remains the same Thanks bro for the compliments, I hope to have many more escapades too!
Old 17-09-2010, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Tribal_Hawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dysfunkt;
Sounds like you had a great time bro last night at OT bro. =) awesome details.
Fantastick...as usual.

Dickrick, DMG was usual local rate 150. Note I never discuss rates with LB...ever. Just grab and bang away in hotel room. After that then I pay, and they never complain or ask for upfront

Never had unpleasant experiences, although there are 2 times I encountered LB wanting an 'extra tip or so..in which case I give 20 more for taxifare.
Old 17-09-2010, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 20
dickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal_Hawk View Post
Fantastick...as usual.

Dickrick, DMG was usual local rate 150. Note I never discuss rates with LB...ever. Just grab and bang away in hotel room. After that then I pay, and they never complain or ask for upfront

Never had unpleasant experiences, although there are 2 times I encountered LB wanting an 'extra tip or so..in which case I give 20 more for taxifare.
Understand where you're coming from bro, but it's always wise to establish price. Fine, you get an lb that doesn't want to rip you off. But there have many instances reported here and in other lb forums where people get ripped off. Going price could be $150 for locals but some may demand extra saying their price is $200. It's not a case of you can't afford it - it's an unnecessary argument that could turn nasty. Don't forget ladyboys are still guys, I've seen them whack guys up. For sure don't try that in Thailand.

My blog:http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com
Old 18-09-2010, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 17
threesaparty696 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythreesaparty696 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Hey Dude,

Glad you enjoyed that little "treat" from me..... Petcha is the real name actually..... and like I said, the 3 don't lie...... and what the 3 doeth, the 3 shareth haha!!! Looking forward to our next jaunt to CH/CR with Stinger1!!!!

It's time to cometh out of the closet, been a long time connoisseur of the 3rd sex, and I'll be damned if I had to keep it in the closet!!!

Cheers,
Bro 3
Old 18-09-2010, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 15
stinger1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstinger1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstinger1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstinger1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sounds good Bro3. Petcha sounds pricey but tasty. Like the forum has been saying, sounds like next week should be quite the talent show.
Old 19-09-2010, 12:27 AM
Samster

Bro 3, she smsed me back, signed off as Petra leh, I think she anglicized her name to make it easier for us english-speaking folks. Anyway, you didn't tell me her english was so good! It's a big plus

Yea bros, time to hit the clubs again soon... once I recover my footing. Spending too much recently!
Old 19-09-2010, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 17
threesaparty696 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythreesaparty696 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinger1 View Post
Sounds good Bro3. Petcha sounds pricey but tasty. Like the forum has been saying, sounds like next week should be quite the talent show.

Yup, time again for a couple of beers at CH/CR and check out the new stuff

Quote:
Bro 3, she smsed me back, signed off as Petra leh, I think she anglicized her name to make it easier for us english-speaking folks. Anyway, you didn't tell me her english was so good! It's a big plus

Yea bros, time to hit the clubs again soon... once I recover my footing. Spending too much recently!

Yah, that was quite surprise, her standard of English, not that it mattered to me, we mainly conversed in Thai haha!!! Looking forward to our next trip there!!!
Old 20-09-2010, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 15
king69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyking69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Points do not bother me. If you think by cutting my points can make you happier just because you do not agree with me, pl carry on,
I post because of my opinion and I do not expect everyone to agree.
To each its own.

I don't need SEX, the government FUCKS me everyday
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1