The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 16-09-2008, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pattaya

1000baht could be coz tourism is low now ; scared away by the political situation. Or it could also be because of competition (unlikely coz all prices controlled by thai mafia) or could be because it does not include toll charges.

Yokosi - if you not obessed with fucking a 'snow white' girl , you'll have plenty of fun in Pattaya. More Issan darker skin but the whitties still available. Go happy agog- ; my favorite and buy the manager a drink. He's very customer orientated. The agogo has a 'no outside food' sign but once i bought some food from the streets and he closed one eye and let us in coz he knows we're big drinkers. Whole agogo was watching me eat , even the girls! Also , the bar has on gerenral the most fun girls around.
Old 16-09-2008, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Go happy agog- ; my favorite and buy the manager a drink. He's very customer orientated. The agogo has a 'no outside food' sign but once i bought some food from the streets and he closed one eye and let us in coz he knows we're big drinkers. Whole agogo was watching me eat , even the girls! Also , the bar has on gerenral the most fun girls around.

Go Happy agogo? Is it at Soi 6 or Walking street?

Might be planning a detour to Pattaya for 1~2days up from BKK in Nov, wats the most happening discos with lots of chio coyote dancers? Is it still at Stardice and Xzyte?
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Old 16-09-2008, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
...placards with thb 1000 on it and screaming " Pattaya ", " Pattaya 1000 baht ", " Taxi to Pattaya 1000 baht ". Me also itching to go Pattaya. A bit tired of the BKK agg scene. When are you going there ?.
Thanks for heads up. Only snag is that I'm arriving 1930-2000. But I ever saw other farangs Q behind the regular tax counter (downtown) ordering taxi to pattaya. Next fri 26, back mon 29. You welcum to have a pint (or 2) with us. Overlay in bkk to 30 (under declare to side dish, so need to look into my lil black book. Running on empty hehehe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim
1000baht could be coz tourism is low now.. not include toll charges
Bet my last satang, tolls extra. Been putting off pattaya, last time was dec xmas-new year period but understand it was high season then with room rates out of this world.

Any place(s) you can recommend where I can bring my gal in tow, for some music (thai is ok) in pattaya? As not in hunt, leave some reserve to bkk on return leg
Old 16-09-2008, 11:47 PM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Happy agogo is at soi Happy but you have to enter via Walking street. The coyote girls at Xcyte and Stardice are still there but thai being thais ; will start late and early ..... in the morning!

There are a lot of thai places around the main beach area ; which caters to thais. There is a strip of pubs and disco behind Big C where you'll see mostly thai with the occasional tourist there.

The better Pattaya agogos are : Happy , Peppermint , Misty , Angelwitch. Better bars include Secrets and the soi 7/8 beer bars.

Angelwitch invested a lot of money in their bar and its actually 2 floors with the stagein the middle. The poles go all the way to the 2nd floor ceiling and the girls enter like fireman ; sliding down the pole. There is a plump girl with killer tighs that does a routine climbing up and down the poles with little help from her hands! But you'll be disappointed if you're looking to pick up from this bar. Girls are the darker issan type and most are pass their sell-by dates.
Old 17-09-2008, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

Quote:

Angelwitch invested a lot of money in their bar and its actually 2 floors with the stagein the middle. The poles go all the way to the 2nd floor ceiling and the girls enter like fireman ; sliding down the pole. There is a plump girl with killer tighs that does a routine climbing up and down the poles with little help from her hands! But you'll be disappointed if you're looking to pick up from this bar. Girls are the darker issan type and most are pass their sell-by dates.
Just took a look at AW the other night (as I hve not visited AW for a long time) and I agree with you that most of them have huge mileage on them, certainly past sell-by dates.

The shows are OK but boring once you been there before. Certainly not worth the premium 145 bahts they charge for a beer plus, the waitresses do push you to buy them drinks too so be firm and say NO.

The best looker was mami B and when she asked me to have a girl to sit with me, I pointed at her and she smile and walked away.

ATL,

you been to 93 miles on 3rd road near the junction of Pattaya Tai? Or "Dipper"?

S.
Old 17-09-2008, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassina2 View Post
Just took a look at AW the other night (as I hve not visited AW for a long time) and I agree with you that most of them have huge mileage on them, certainly past sell-by dates.

The shows are OK but boring once you been there before. Certainly not worth the premium 145 bahts they charge for a beer plus, the waitresses do push you to buy them drinks too so be firm and say NO.

The best looker was mami B and when she asked me to have a girl to sit with me, I pointed at her and she smile and walked away.
S.
Yeah , AW is ok for the first few times or to bring a girl there. Still Pattaya at least try to liven up the agogo scene there. Some showgirls are paid top salaries ; around 10,000B and does not have quotas of BF or LD. Given a choice of fucking or dancing for a living , 1 would off course choose dancing.

Bangkok agogos on the other hand are nothing uch more than a pickup place. I'm not knocking bangkok agogos but its the way the scene in evloving into.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassina2 View Post
you been to 93 miles on 3rd road near the junction of Pattaya Tai? Or "Dipper"?
S.
Not really ventured that far north. In fact I have seen more than a typical tourist but for someone who's been there more than 10 times , I know very little! We had plans to visit North , Jointiem and the Pra Hill behind Walking Street (for the daytime bars) but everytime , we have so much fun , all the plans were forgotten!
Old 17-09-2008, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

if you not obessed with fucking a 'snow white' girl , you'll have plenty of fun in Pattaya. More Issan darker skin but the whitties still available. Go happy agog- ; my favorite and buy the manager a drink. He's very customer orientated. The agogo has a 'no outside food' sign but once i bought some food from the streets and he closed one eye and let us in coz he knows we're big drinkers. Whole agogo was watching me eat , even the girls! Also , the bar has on gerenral the most fun girls around.
Nah, me not obessed with snow whites. Had a jolly good time with a few Issan girls before. After i banged a real hot Bangla some years ago, all skin colour types ....also must try, lol !.
"Me no read, write or speak pasa angkrit so " no outside food " rule has no effect on me in A-gogos. Almost every time i am in Soi Cowboy A-gogos, i eat. Ate either this or that because " phom hiu, ow kin aahaan " but i spread my food to the mamas first and maybe later ( if have leftovers ) to a few selected girls.
Trip to Pattaya is a private trip unlike my previous trips to BKK which are all company sponsored, so any good recommendations for hotels that are about thb 750, clean ( not grim dirty looking ) AC room, a small pool, walking distance to everywhere, situated near the A-gogos area, and not too noisy for sleep.
Old 17-09-2008, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 20
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Pattaya

Quote:

Yokosi - if you not obessed with fucking a 'snow white' girl , you'll have plenty of fun in Pattaya. More Issan darker skin but the whitties still available. Go happy agog-
Pee AhteckLim, what is the average cost for booking a gal LT from the bar or freelancer from disco???
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 17-09-2008, 11:50 PM
Samster

GIRLS
Walau , thats why I prefer pattaya than bangkok ; too many viariables. You can pick up a skank at Beach Road who go quote you 2000B or pick up a stunner at Xcyte who's just visiting (non pro) and go for free!

Generally , Beer Bar girls are 1k LT and agogo are 2K LT.

ROOMS
As mentioned before , you can get decent clean rooms for 500B but must do some leg work. Apex used to be great coz location was perfect but nowadays quite run down. Book 2 nites at a decent hotel and go walking Soi Baukow in the afternoon.Many good cheap hotels there but you must know the sangtow routes so its easy to go back when you're drunk. Good chaep places about 750B are Opey , Sunshine etc.
Old 18-09-2008, 09:39 PM
Samster

havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Pattaya

Quote:
GIRLS
You can pick up a skank at Beach Road who go quote you 2000B or pick up a stunner at Xcyte who's just visiting (non pro) and go for free!
WOW Share your experience leh......
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 19-09-2008, 07:37 PM
Samster

nothing unusal coz Pattaya is a tourist place. I've had ONS in Phuket and Pattaya but thats coz I've been there more than 20 times.

Just have fun , talk to the locals and let nature take its course. It could be meeting one day and dinner a few months later with another meeting a few months later endind in clubbing and bedding. Off course you have to keep in touch in between.

It does not happen for one week tourist!
Old 20-09-2008, 12:12 AM
Samster

Smile Re: Pattaya

Pee AhTeckLim, which hotel will u recommend? I'll be going with my friends probably around Chinese new year....Will the hotel prices increase? Khorb kun krap!
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 20-09-2008, 10:05 PM
Samster

CNY is high season so seasonal higher prices will apply but not much difference.

Your questions have many answers. What is your budget , how particular are you to certain things like convience , 5 star luxuries etc. How long is your trip? How many first timers? And many many more questions.

Personally , if I have a group of 5 , I would book a bungalow type with private pool. This way , you can BF some girls and have a pool BBQ and also can have some fun in the water when everyone is asleep. But you'll have to know your way around town coz most of these are in the outer areas.

If all first timers , try this : LK Group Hotel & Residence " Welcome to LK Group Definitely Exclusive Hotels, Resorts & Residence in Pattaya "

Its a little higer priced for me but great location and facilities.
Old 21-09-2008, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

One thing I like about Pattaya is the reasonably priced accomodation unlike Phuket. Looks like I must plan a re-visit to Pattaya with some guys in 2009.
Old 21-09-2008, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
...Pattaya is the reasonably priced accomodation unlike Phuket. Looks like I must plan a re-visit to Pattaya
Think phuket's perceived as more "up market" tourists destination, even for the domestic market. Even seafood prices along main patong strip don't equate with quality. Hear phuket town's offer better prices and quality

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1