The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 06-06-2024, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DavHugz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Cara from Teeruklover

Looks: 9/10 Very similar to photo. She keep on smiling and is quite cheerful

Body: 8/10 Slim figure and fair skin, small tattoos on her body

Boobs: 8/10 C cups. alittle soft, can feel silicon

BBBJ: 9/10 She really works very hard and will not stop unless you told her to

Frenching: 9/10 lots of tongue fighting with her

Painting: 8/10 Shaved and wet. Good for painting and fingering

FJ: 8/10 Tight pussy, played around with missionary and doggy position

GFE: 8/10 She is very friendly, willing & trying harder to please me.
Old 06-06-2024, 12:56 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
jackyka is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Yvonne from Seduction :

https://sammy.guru/showthread.php?...ghlight=yvonne

Okt : Easy transaction , friendly 10/10
Looks : Pretty, look better in real life than photos 9/10
Body : Petite, nice figure, easy to carry 9/10
Boobs : Perky titties, nice size 8.5/10
Pussy : Shaved, wet, slippery, tight & clean 8.5/10
BBJ : Her suction was awesome, lick my balls and suck as well, really can suck my cock well. Slowly no rushing 9/10
FJ : Her moans is sexy varies as i bonk her harder. She also rides me well, nice view, she even give good massages after that! 10/10
Old 06-06-2024, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 17
srodeeps is a glorious beacon of lightsrodeeps is a glorious beacon of lightsrodeeps is a glorious beacon of lightsrodeeps is a glorious beacon of lightsrodeeps is a glorious beacon of light
MIMI > Mansion

Young 20s, Slim, tall, well made boobs and pretty to her closes pic, works as model like in Thai carshow, light tan almost fair, speak well Mandarin, not chatty. Can kiss, lick, She CFM wet horny when you play her clit quick & long, good stamina for long pounding FJ.

https://sammy.guru/showthread.php?p=23400690#post23400690

Last edited by srodeeps; 06-06-2024 at 01:24 AM.
Old 06-06-2024, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
beefjerky01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

keen to exchange raw fl contacts
Old 06-06-2024, 03:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 586 / Power: 7
Nospecti is a name known to allNospecti is a name known to allNospecti is a name known to allNospecti is a name known to allNospecti is a name known to allNospecti is a name known to all

Wanted to try galaxy so contacted Bro and asked for a recommendation. Champagne was the choice so decided to book a session for last evening

Went down to location after work and got instructions to go up the apartment. Waited for a while and champagne opened the door for me. She let out a big welcoming smile and said hello as i entered and she showed me to her room.

Looks:
Champange has a attractive and slutty features.

Body:
Great height at about 1.6m. Sweet looking ass and a body that is good for cuddling

Boobs:
Silicone boobs. D cup asset which is perfect for me. Nice brown nipples that sits in symmetry with eachother.

Shower:
Pretty sop. Washed me clean. Washed herself clean. No real special here but began to break the ice further.

We fuck in multiple positions and she was very proactive, very good quality lady and best part is she very horny n wild

https://sammy.guru/showthread.php?t=988054&highlight=
Old 06-06-2024, 04:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 4
Asystors is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAsystors is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAsystors is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Manage to get a slot with ann from galaxyxscorts this morning. Reply from msg very fast from bro chai, thanks bro

Direction was given and location was easy to find upon reaching greeted by Ann whom opened the door for me. Find her sweet looking and pretty even prettier then the photo, in an instant was attracted to her.

look: 9/10 WYSIWYG from video send by okt. Beautiful and polite
boobs: 9/10 huge and although is man-made, nice to fondle, suck and lick
body: 9/10 Meat at the right place and silk skin that maintain well.
french: 9/10 She can really french well, love exchanging saliva with her
bbbj: 8.5/10 enjoyable, fast and slow knows how to tease, lots of tongue action
fj: 8.5/10 Stereo moans, willing to do different positions, at the same time frenching

thanks Bro chai for wonderful gem1
https://sammy.guru/showthread.php?t=987679&highlight=1
Old 06-06-2024, 04:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Oysterpay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Summer From The Good Time.

Plenty of wonderful choices but this particular lady caught my attention.Tall,Short Hair, Big ( . ) ( . )

Met this voluptuous lady in person and did not dissapointed. In fact a Wow! first came in my mind. Give a slutty OL vibe. She is chatty and no ice needed to break. Everything feel so natural. Comes to action time very responsive, spread wide for me to penetrate deeper, force her big boobie into my face and mouth. Cowgirl also dfk like long lost lover and look deep into my eyes hulomak! So busy with my hand leg kkb mouth tongue awesome heavenly combination.

She's mention her last day on 7 June, already thinking to rtf her again before she leave even thou I just bonk her haha. .but will regret if miss her last train!

Excellent service award!
Old 06-06-2024, 06:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 3
GirthyPickle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGirthyPickle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddieDigest View Post

Purple from Gx
https://sammy.guru/showthread.php?t=987355&highlight=

Need a solid massage and texted okt for recommendation. Thanks okt for being honest telling me purple milf looking and what she lack off, she will use her best skill to cover up.

Spend 90 minutes just relax and let her blows my tools well. 2 shots cum in her mouth and what suprise me is she never good me any attitude or black face.

Purple work in a massage palour way back in bkk. Her massage is real solid not those piano type.

Overall session i paid $120 and i felt worth it.

Aiyah! Someone discovered my hidden gem. Well since got bro mentioned her solid massage skills, i will add on with a session i had with her last week.

I used to frequent the massage scene at "Healthcare and Tango" thread. Playgrounds included from USSC, Jalan Besar area... so i know a damn good massage feels like.

At first, OKT recommended me to her , but i rejected right away. But, because he told me about Purple used to work as a proper Thai masseur back in her country. I changed my mind.

She starts from my lower leg but i quickly as her go massage my back because of my back sore. Bros that had a long day in front of desk will know that feeling that i am not joking about this part.

I am tired of working and just want to lie down for some service.

Wah....the moment she pressed the right spot is better than sex. she got the strength to push the area near your neck and shoulder.

The first good part of the massage, was the area near your shoulder blade. Those bros that frequent massage parlor know that a lot therapist dont do properly on this area. But, purple really hit the spot and i gave out a soft moan like a sissy girl who just orgasmed. I just let her do her thing as per normal until i jitao fell asleep.

Suddenly, she told me to lie sideways and prepare for a ground side stretch ... HOLY mother of god...my back cracks and the feeling was damn song...sensing that i already reach almost to climax ... Purple quickly move on to tickle my nipple and my little brother downstairs... i closed my eyes, felt so blissful and let her have a taste of my man juice...

I told purple that she should have just offer massage to all customers, but she say too damn tiring. Can't do a 90minutes massage for every customer.
For those bro who are into massage and servicing. Hope this helps.
Old 06-06-2024, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 11
fcukmaniac22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfcukmaniac22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Rainy from Club Friday
https://sammy.guru/showthread.php?t=987742

Okt is responsive and patience in answering my reply. Asked some questions to cfm if he lady is according to my preference or not

Looks: photo posted is her, looks younger but more tan than pics, otherwise everything is as ads

Body: nice figure, curvy and tall with nice big boobs I suck her nipples like a baby hungry for milk sia

French: yes, speak fluently, she auto give DFK when horny so make her horny bros

Bbbj: wet and sensual at first but then turns into fast n furious mode, grab her hair and mouth fucked her, no teeth feeling 9/10 for me, will give a 10/10 if go on longer

Fj: main highlight, she's wet and horny. Game for all position and seems to be enjoying from her moans and expression. Love deep banging, pull me in close for more DFK and to go deeper

She is definitely a good bonk if you in the market for a pre milf lady. She is really good with moaning expression, you will like you have the best and biggest 2ic 😋
Old 06-06-2024, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 8
molesex is a Helpful and Caring Samstermolesex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Irene from SytLover88

Looks: 9/10
Long hair, young with mixtue of shy demeanor and a CFM face which makes her even more sexy. Sure will not reject type.

Body: 9/10
Petite, fair smooth skin and sexy curvy body with a few tattoo and. meat at right place and hot sexy seductive ass.

Boobs: 9/10
Boobs was small, natural and original. Nice size to suit her body frame. Sensitive nipple to zhut and lick and touch.

Frenching: 10/10
Hot, passionate, wild and air-locked! No bad smell and all the way non stop. She dont stop till u ask her to.

BBBJ: 9/10
She sucks my dick and licks it like its an ice cream. Damn her skills are good. Plus, she didnt stop sucking it for like a solid 5 minutes. She goes down and licks the balls as well as deep throats. Very nice.

Pussy: 9/10
Shaved. Feel tight and wet. No smell and enjoy painting her, soft moans coming from her she seems enjoying it

FJ: 9/10
Tried a few positions and she is willing to accommodate. Most enjoy with her is doggie positions when i pump her fast deep and hard, she moan out damn loud boost my ego to pump her deeper!! Responsive and powerful.

Gfe: 9/10
Well pamper and taken care off. Click very well and she is an RTF material. High KC level. No commerial, make me feel like her bf.

Thanks Bro SYT.
Old 06-06-2024, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
IcedKacang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIcedKacang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Olive
Terminal21
Mid twenties with slim model body, really chio

https://sammy.guru/showthread.php?t=987697

Met her last night quite a bit late actually but Okt manage to squeeze in a slot for me

Looks: fresh looking, elegant beauty type
Body: slim, almost no tummy. Like runway model type body
Boobs: B natural, may not be for boobs lovers
Pussy: trimmed and hygienic
Bbbj: can do slow or fast tempo as requested, but more towards slow maybe night she tired already
Fj: wrapped her legs on my hips and arms on my neck, hard poundings in missionary till shoot
Gfe: good, shy girl need time to warm up

Rtf: maybe other girls look tempting also
Old 06-06-2024, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 2
baldwin98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Emma Club Friday https://sammy.guru/showthread.php?t=986862

Usual Thai tan girl with angelic face
First impression really elegant one and well manered
Big ass and melons, soft and bouncy
Service was excellent - work on my balls with her tongue to for round 2
Dfk is allowed, her tongue explore my mouth and inviting for a sword fight
Bj don't need to ask.. very skillful and not hesitate to lick you from bottom to top
Fj I let her dominate me in cowgirl while she hold on to bed
Up and down in good tempo, 1shot release easily. 2nd shot my turn in doggy
Good gfe, smiling all the way.
Naturally wet with medium tight pussy

RTF? Can seriously consider. Depends on vit M

Old 06-06-2024, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 14
8waldz is a Helpful and Caring Samster8waldz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried 2 ladies over past few days . Both are good.

Nara from lust and Elin from kinky Thai.
Old 06-06-2024, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
giantlittle10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Desiree from Lust365

Looks: 9/10 Very similar to photo. She keep on smiling and very pleasant
Body: 9.5/10 Nice curve
Boobs: 8/10 C cups. Soft, good to feel and touch
BBBJ: 9/10 She really works very hard and will not stop unless you tell her to stop, suction great and licks my balls good
Painting: 8/10 Trimmed and wet, easily aroused
FJ: 8/10 Tight pussy, Nice ass. Doggy her, super hardworking and accommodating to positions I like
Old 06-06-2024, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 7
hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!

FR for Anisa from Foxy after visit her yesterday.

https://sammy.guru/showthread.php?t=982013

Anisa is a short milf with big natural jugs, maybe D cups.

Looks: 7/10, sexy to me but not for syt lovers

Body: 7/10, Petite and curvy with big natural boobs and fat ass, which is good to grab

Service: 9/10, Very friendly and she was kissing me from the start til end

FJ: 8/10, Can do a lot of positions and can take a hard pounding, she actually likes to be hit very deep, even clamping me with her legs so I don't pull out too far
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1