The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 19-05-2024, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 20
reechart is one of the Best!reechart is one of the Best!reechart is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sammy.guru/showthread.php?p=2...4#post23347234

have a session with Jenny KT
she is a bubbly girl, fair for thai and a bit meaty, her looks got Korea girl feel, not sure was it due to her speaking korean to me... 😅
my time with her is 1200% full of gfe, she treat me like her bf, laugh at everything joke i made, caressing me in between session🤭, keep wanting to DFK me😅!

guys if u looking full gfe session, don't miss her!

oh! she is easily arouse and extremely wet, i suspect she squirt a bit🤤
Old 19-05-2024, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 11
jerko121075 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjerko121075 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Mira from Foxy Thai

Mira from FoxyThai, book her for the 5 or 6 time.
Experience still as wonderful as previous sessions.
Can french and fuck for entire session if u got stamina, she will not complain and keeps servicing u with a friendly smile.
Customer seems to be limited for her and notice she was not posted in Dome 1 as she is Vietnamese.
Her details can be found only from Telegram.

https://t.me/+45M5rZDBtos1ZGQ9
Old 19-05-2024, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Zaiboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Haina from Foxythai

Okt: Fast and responsive reply!No fuss in booking

Looks: Haina legit looks cute with her wearing of the cat ear head band! She does have alot of cosplay costume that able to let u have the fantasy. Try it yourself

Boobs: B size!Not for boob lovers! But it is enough for me to grab n lick

Bj: wet and sloppy kinds! Just like other bros have mention, there is abit of teeth, but is okay! Kinda of will make high! She does abit DT.

Fj: Super wild n moaning alot when penetrate into her! You can just lie flat and she will do the job! Horny and slutty gal

Gfe: Friendly and chatty! Which will give a feel that u have known her for long! There is no awkwardness during the whole session

Overall: will rtf if time n vitamin $$ is allowed!
Old 19-05-2024, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hei16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ann from a1

Look: 8/10
Body : 7/10 enhanced
BBBJ : 9/10
FJ: 8/10
GFE : 8/10 can tell shes inexperienced, but willing to accomodate
Old 19-05-2024, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
blackhelmett deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Jina from Silkstockings
https://sammy.guru/showthr...highlight=jina

Looks: 9/10 she is a seductress. Her ways, her face, the way she looks

Body: 9/10 hot body curves

Boobs: 9/10 handful boobies

Bbbj: 9/10 she is flexible. Willinh to do anything. To satisfy

Fj: 9/10 very playful lady. Likes to smile and tease. No blackface at all. She likes teasinh while riding me so.it's a plus. It did helped to keep my brother saluting very hard
Old 19-05-2024, 06:38 PM
Samster (M)

kailunz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for IDEA from Kinkythai

Okt: Fast and responsive reply, bros should book in advance to get your ideal slot

Location: Quite discreet location in east coast area, no registration required.

Looks: 10/10 my type, really beautiful Thai girl.

Boobs: 9/10. B size I felt, able to kiss them freely.

Bj: 8/10! There is abit of teeth, but is okay! She is willing to blow long.

Fj: She is good at riding, I can not last long one..

Gfe: 10/10 Friendly and chatty! Can talk about anything under the sun. Speak french and I spend most time on this.

Overall: 10/10 will rtf if time n vitamin M is allowed! Heard she will be coming back again.
Old 19-05-2024, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 13
fijiperri is a glorious beacon of lightfijiperri is a glorious beacon of lightfijiperri is a glorious beacon of lightfijiperri is a glorious beacon of lightfijiperri is a glorious beacon of light

Seldom write fr nowadays given the poor state of affairs and how much standards in dome 1 had dropped. Also Geylang scene offer comparative better value for money for Thais and viets. With high rental nowadays, okts surely find it hard to still offer competitive prices while keeping the profit margins when housing the fls. As such it becomes more and more difficult to trust any frs here since the scene generally is hard to find pretty fls who matches the photos as well as provide good service. You either have a lady providing good service but who doesn’t score high in looks or someone who is pretty but no service standards.

Had tried a few stables last few weeks and most of them tend to disappoint either with the girl looking very different from photo or the service provided is not good enough. I won’t say even the seniors are writing fake fr but because everyone like to disclaimer with ymmv I think the seniors are writing genuine fr but because the okts have everyone nick, they probably let the girl know to provide good service so will have good fr and service might be selective. Anyways I won’t name all the stables that didn’t hit the mark (including one tarma I try) because most of them had been friendly to me so far so I just put them on my blacklist.

One girl had indeed capture my heart by much in recent days. Usually I see quite well written frs from seniors I will be wary as well as it is likely too good to be true but this time I regret not booking this hidden gem earlier.

The lady I am referring to is Mint from foxythai. Oh my, what a sweet sweet gem of a lady. In today market with all the sub standard offering in dome 1 (even onlyfans stars giving service that looks jaded and tired) mint is a breadth of fresh air. I really rate her very very highly as she have the looks of a young sweet teenage girl and the personality of a playful girlfriend. I would compare her closest to the legendary maxim model Jane which cause a stir in the scene when she was here and many trying to track her down. The only area she lose to Jane is that Jane have a much hotter body with big boobs on a slender frame. Mint is not for boobs lover and her cup size is around A-B. Other than that she is quite perfect in today’s context.

And surprisingly she is not heavily booked at all as it’s easy to get slots. It shows nowadays it’s hard for everyone to be convinced by frs alone.

Mint plans to work in a very noble profession and she is a very very good kisser. Her lips are tasty and sweet and during fj she moans like a little girl as if having sex for the first time. She will hold on tightly to you during the lovemaking and her showering together is full of kisses. She is not the pse type that gives wild bj in the shower or jump on you the moment you step into the room but more of the doting girlfriend who dotes on you and sweet talk with you with her softest melody voice in the room. She likes a good cuddle and is very cute in person. I will rank her looks highly more of the sweet girl cute smile mode girl next door.

Perhaps I am baised towards her because I kept in touch with one or two of the ladies who went back and never came back and one is still in contact who I meet everytime I holiday in Thailand. My baised is because mint had close to 80 percent similar profile and life experiences of the scandal that I am currently still in contact with in Thailand. They both work in Korea before, can speak the language and the way they talk is very similar.

Mint is definitely one of the best I had in recent times after covid. My judgment could be quite influenced by the personal reason I mentioned above so please don’t blame me if it’s not as good for you. However it is not often I rtf within 48 hours for a dome 1 fl. Mint is quite the gem and in the old days where frs are more trusted, she would easily be a angpai which need to book days in advance.

One last shout out to the okt who was quite nice and easy to arrange session with. The other girls in the same unit are also very friendly and sociable so the overall vibe is very good. Unfortunately I realise the great traits of mint too late as she is going back soon and she is not sure if she will come back to Singapore again. I hope this fr help her get more customers so she earns enough for what she wants to do.
Old 19-05-2024, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Threeholesdip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lovie from Lust 365
https://sammy.guru/showthr...ighlight=lovie

Looks: 9/10 hot in her short hair. Accentuates her face a lot

Body: 9/10 sexy body

Boobs: 9/10 C cup, sensitive nipples

BBBJ: 8.5/10 not the greatest I’ve had but acceptable. Hard working also

FJ: 9/10 ok to do any position. Easily wet. Best in doggy and spoon while I grab her tities

Note:
Fun type of bonk. No rushing just lust and pleasuring each other
Old 19-05-2024, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
dofire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Popeye (Mansion)

https://sammy.guru/showthread.ph...4#post23345714

Looks: same as pic, seductive mistreee look, turns me on greatly

Language: can speak abit of english, but still able to communicate with each other

Body: 9 sexy figure, nice curves

Boobs: 9 v soft and nice to grab

Pussy: tight, juicy, smell great

Bbbj: 9 skillful, hardworking an sucks well

Fj: 10 shes damn horny, constant grinding and want me to pump her deeper

Gfe: feel like real gf

Rtf: yes when i got time

Old 19-05-2024, 08:24 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 553 / Power: 16
blurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to all

Quick RTF for Foxythai Nana

Got a hunger for milf so book nana this fine sunday. Location is somewhat central but mrt need some walking.. Anyway, made my way to the battleground and she greeted me with a smile and leaned in for a dfk once the door is closed. GFE is still the same and the shower can raba raba together.

Action is like all her previous fr... strong riding technique. great bbbj skills and non stop french. Painting is allowed and she gets high fast. All in all a great session and will continue to be on the rtf list.
Old 19-05-2024, 08:37 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 2
eugenengiam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyeugenengiam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

May from FoxtThai
https://sammy.guru/showthread.ph...298&highlight=

OKT: not my first time booking, deal was sealed in less than 5 minutes.

Location: instruction to battleground is clear and precise, with safety measure

Looks: syt, above average look my opinion. complexion is fair white and smooth, can't resist the urge to lick her body during foreplay and she is responsive

Boobs: C cup man made and she enjoyed my licking and sucking and got me real hard by just her response

French: had a good tongue fight with her, more intense dfk after foreplay

BBBJ: an advice, not for faint hearted type. she can just go on and on alternating my ass crack and blowing me. Lots of skillful tongue action

AR: had tried some before, didn't really enjoyed it as kind of over doing it but not with May, had never enough of that sensual feeling. i might rtf alone for her BBBJ+AR combo.

CIM: A good 30-35 minutes BBBJ+AR combo before i release my 1st troop all in her mouth.

FJ: suprisngly no ky needed despite her tight v, naturally lubricated, the face expression, the moans and the response you get easily can see she is enjoying it as well.

GFE: out to please type, can communicate in eng no isssue and offer me quite good massage in between shots.

RTF: already did on the spot, will go back again soon for her

Post with appproval from both FL and Okt
Old 19-05-2024, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 21
KongXU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKongXU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKongXU is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Victoria from Club Friday

A nice lady who will try to have a conversation with you. Had a good time talking to her. Nice soft natural boobs and gives a decent BJ. Accommodating as well.
Old 19-05-2024, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 8
sammyboy89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

KinkyThai : Hawa
Date: 18/5/2024 Evening 6pm Central east area

Looks: 8/10. MILF type.

Body: 8/10. Abit chubby but reasonable

French: NA

BBBJ: She gently licks the entire shaft, balls area and suck it in

Pussy: Shaved. had a feast of her pussy

Fj: Missionary
Old 19-05-2024, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 11
JustinTimber is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJustinTimber is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJustinTimber is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Jenny from KinkyThai

Looks: 8/10 long hair with the chao ah Lian look, the looks that grow on you and it glows

Body: 8/10 fair, slim and curvy with no tummy, sexy, petite in size, with some tattoo and a smoking hot ass

Boobs: 8/10 all natural B with senstivite and erected nipple when being touched, nice to suck and lick

Frenching: 9/10 hot lips locking and tongue frighting passionately throughout the session.

BBBJ: 9/10 Skillful blowjob with fast & furious and up & down bobbing action from the moment her mouth enveloped my tool. Lotsa handsfree and tongue swirls with excellent suction.

Painting: 9/10 sweet tasting and clean shaven pussy, seem to be enjoying my painting through out

FJ: 8/10 Fj missionary, doggy,cowgirl which she cum twice and bonk her in missionary.pull bedsheet and keep moaning and sometimes can hear her said "very good baby" ah ah ah.

GFE: 8/10 Not Rushy & Not A Time Watcher, Extraordinary, we clicked right from the get go.

Thank bro Mickey for the Arrangement , Making A Slot Is Easy & Prompt Reply !
Old 19-05-2024, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 17
可口可乐 is one of the Best!可口可乐 is one of the Best!可口可乐 is one of the Best!可口可乐 is one of the Best!

FR dada

Looks: 8.5/10 pretty Ice lady. Looks better then picture. She has beautiful smile.
Boobs: 8/10 Decent sized B. Fit her small size. Nonetheless, they are delightful to play with. Nipples are already erect and responsive to my teasings.
Body: 9.5/10 Long pretty legs. Slim with curves. Smooth and light skin colour
Cat bath: 8/10 yes. Lick till my nipple super hard.
Moaning: 8/10 soft and sexy. When high, will gets louder.
Service: 8/10 go all the way automatic but there are space for improvements.
Bbbj: 8/10 experience and willing to please.
Gfe: 8/10 more like your queen.
Fj: 8/10 accommodating and very good stamina.
Rtf: yes. She got the looks and shape.

A gem in making.

Thanks bro Mickey

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1