The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 13-04-2024, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Guvvimee is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Armani
Stable: Lust365
https://sammy.guru/showthr...ghlight=armani

Looks: 9 looks good. In photo and irl
Body: 9 slim, inked body giving ah Lian vibes
Boobs: 8.5
Pussy: 8.5
Bj: 9
Fj: 9

Overall: 9
Remarks:
Looks and body shape is a snatch. So tasty kiffy. Would have been perfect score if she’s botak down there. Sucking and riding top notch

Old 13-04-2024, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Conor34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Richy from FT

OKT: Prompt replies steady 10/10

Look: 10% discount abit of bleamish not syt 7/10 wont reject not the slim type as well.

Body: Meat at the right place. Abit chubby Natural C boobs and meaty ass 9/10

French: sensual french slowly turn into tongue war. 10/10

Bbbj: Sensual and wet, suction was good slowly turn into DT and so wet . 10/10

Fj: She’s open to any position missionary can see her big boobs up and down but i prefer doggy the best thats where she cums. But she cant ride that well abit of akward movement. Down below wet and tight after bbbj damn wet haha finish it off with cof for first and cob for 2nd 7.5/10

GFE: This is where she shines a teacher back at home english quite good able to understand. Shy at first but makes you feel comfortable. She loves to cuddle 9/10

Overall: 8/10

Last edited by Conor34; 13-04-2024 at 10:40 PM.
Old 13-04-2024, 09:43 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirthyPickle View Post
Hi bro, I seldom write reviews and reserve my review only when the lady really deserved and needed one. But, I have used quite a number of stables like Club Friday, Nooky, Fantasia Babes, M4U , Queens, FoxyThai, LFT , TGT, GX & FG services. So far, no stable asked for selfie with face. When the bros here used the stable services discretion and privacy is extremely important to the customers. I doubt any of the stable will try to ask for a facial selfie because no customer will want to use that stable. As for GX and FG both of them are quite easy going and patient people. I never had a problems with their services. Just adding my 2 cents.

I think you kinda answered yourself why you aren't asked to provide selfie...with that track record of of cos lol.
Try contacting any of the above mentioned stables with a new number and new nick without quoting the usual number you use for booking previouly and give them a new nick, see if they ask you for selfie lol. I bet they will ask

As far as I know it's for newbies without nothing in their SBF account to back them up as genuine customer.
But to claim that the stables will blackmail anyone to book then that is truly exaggerated lol
Old 13-04-2024, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 7
Jaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Zoey of Lust365

One of the hard to book FL. Realised I had to book her for the pair of Es...
Looks: Looks more like 1st pic. Even so looks more like mina on the dance floor. Not as fair as pics.
Boobs: Augmented Es ... Very soft. Has one plaster at the underboob area on each side of the boobs ... Very sensitive nipples ... Doesnt let me nibble on them for long ... or careless the nips ...
Body: Slender and toned. Pretty well maintained. Full back art
French: Yes but for a while saying she doesnt like to kiss...
BBBJ: She knows how to use her mouth and tongue very well..Can do deep throat very well... Didnt allow 69 though ... Even painting was stopped ...
FJ: Started round 1 with cowgirl then missionary ... allows kiss on the lips while doing the deed...she was really wet and came shortly ... Washed up and napped for a while spooning her. Started round 2 with me teasing her nipples ... then started with spooning position and went with missionary... After some lubrication, released 2nd shot on her tummy.
GFE: Maybe din have enuf chemistry. But felt YMMV
Old 13-04-2024, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JustJustin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quick FR for royal X Jen

https://sammy.guru/showthread.php?t=981779

Looks: 8.5/10 (to each his own)
Body : 9/10 (slim with relatively soft enhanced boobs)
Bbbj: 8/10 (not bad, all areas covered. Her tongue is really warm and smooth, feels super shiok man)
Fj: 9/10 (not bad, tight enough)
Location: 9.5/10 (convenient for foot soldiers. Private and big apartment)
Comms: 8/10 (she speaks Chinese, but my not good either so...)

Thank you bro for the arrangement. Smooth and even extended my slot by 10 mins as I was late.
Old 13-04-2024, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
JustJustin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscular View Post
Booked one of the more popular SYT, she had good FR in this thread during her last stint. Don't wanna sabo as she still wants to get clients, but damn poor thing, when it was my turn during late night, had streaks of blood on CD, claims it's due to medication but I highly suspect is due to too much customers, can see she is quite lethargic and doesn't want the session to go on too long. Fully booked day in and out till now, just fyi to bros here that if booking popular ladies, sometimes service is affected from servicing too many bros.

Oh man hopefully bros will take care of all girls regardless. They are also hardworking people
Old 13-04-2024, 10:49 PM
Samster (M)

alanong444 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MIKKI from GX

Look: 7 - Milfy look
Body: 7 - boob at B cup but still have a nice figure
French: NA - never try
BBBJ: 8 -
FJ: 8 Reasonably tight, accommodating to all positions and request
Massage: 9 - Highly recommend to try her oil massage

Very satisfying session.
Highly recommend to all bros.
Old 13-04-2024, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1067 / Power: 19
JDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud of

#FR for Jewel, Terminal 21

OKT: 10/10, Efficient booking. Friendly. $10 discount for previous FR, thank you.
AREA 地区 : Aljunied
Name 名字 : Jewel
Looks 样貌/颜值 : 8/10. Photo is more beautiful and looks younger. Actual person is darker skin. Definitely is Jewel from the photo. She still looks great to me.
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 31 and looks and feels correct.
Body 身材 : 9/10, Not the skinny model type. Not fat. Very slight tummy from lack of exercise and loves food. Wide hips from child birth. Very nice shapely sexy body. This is very acceptable for the jack hammering and pounding I like to give later.
French : 10/10, once she realized I can communicate in Thai, she had lots to ask. This helps build some trust and feelings, as I also showed her actual photos of what she was asking. So when the session began, she grabbed me and kissed me like long lost lovers. Felt very good. Throughout the session lots of DFK and everywhere else on my body, including my cock.
Boobs 胸部 : 36D boobs that are out standing, literally. Great to look at and feel. Thought it was silicon holding them up, but upon close visual inspection, grabbing, kissing, and sucking those nice sensitive nipples, it was ALL real. Very rare in the current so many fake everything.
Catbath 全身漫游 : 6/10, not really a cat bath, more like kiss me from head, to cock, to balls and even a bit of rimming. More like a cobra attack bath again and again and again. I think she was very emotionally horny after so much chatting. Playing with my dick, and I was fondling her tits and pussy.
BBBJ 无套口交 : 10/10, there is head twisting, deep throating, and she keeps going on and on until I almost shoot my load in her mouth. What I wanted for this session was all loads in her pussy.
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 9/10, she enjoys it and will climax, she is shy that she climaxed and pees a bit, more juice flows out. It kind of grosses her out I am down there consuming all her juices, but she likes the feeling. She initially pushes me away, but when my tongue laps her pussy and clitoris she pulls me back in, and wants me to keep going. Did this several times with Jewel and she goes through this don't want but actually want routine. Not many will lose all control and some pee comes out.
If you guys think this is gross, I have had a lot lot worse than this. Her juices have no smell, so all good for me and will willingly take her juices again.
FJ 爱爱 : 9/ 10, you would think with such goo chemistry it should be a 10/10, but I have to -1 for lack of stamina. I am the 4th customer, which according to her is really not a lot, but she ran out of sexual steam kind of fast. Yet, I am the old one.
After the wet wet long long BBBJ, we started with cowgirl. She was so wet, I easily slid in. She gasps saying my cock is so long and hard, and kind of hurts, but she wants it. She rides hard and fast, faster and faster until she climaxed and lays on me to catch a breath.
After a short break she pulls me up into lotus position and we begin fucking again, as I enjoy kissing and sucking those beautiful boobs. She climaxes again and lays on her back.
Now we start again in missionary position. By now my groin is super drenched in her juices. Since I know she has a shallow pussy, I start with slow light thrust. Let her body language and arms guide me to go faster, harder and deeper. After every climax, I swapped between fucking and painting. After 3 sets, she was super sensitive everywhere, so now I went for the finish, and unloaded all into her pussy.
She lay there with me on top of her, she kissed me some more. She actually told me thank you!
GFE 女朋友感 : 8/10. To me the GFE must start from the begining, not at the end after the session turns out good. At the end, she really treated me like lovers. Seems like she could not keep her hands and mouth away from me. Hopefully, if there is another visit, it will be passionate from start to end. It really felt like she was into me at the end.

Overall Experience 整体 : 9/10. I had a good time chatting, and fucking but she ran out of steam a bit fast. Then again, she let me take over and do as I wish, and despite seeing a bit of pain in her facial expression, she really can take a pounding. Especially when I grabbed her shoulders and went into fast jack hammer mode. She was moaning loudly, opening and closing her legs; closing her legs trying to defend her pussy when I quickly rammed all the way to end and her eyes grew big and she grimiced with some pain, yet when I pulled out she opened her legs and she used her her hands grabbed my waist and rammed my entire body back in; again and again and again, faster and faster. This was a sexually sexciting dance.

We did get along very well.

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Yes, I will RTF. It was an enjoyable and unforgettable session, she really looks great too.

Remarks (if any) 评语 : Terminal 21 has others I am keen to try, but Jewel currently is on my top list for 2024.

Date / 日期 : 13/4/2024 Late evening

Old 13-04-2024, 11:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Bonbonbonkee is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Peach of Lust365
Damage: 120/45/1
Date: 13/4/2024

look: 9/10 ( gorgeous woman. Facial features are mix of Asian and ang moh kind )
catbath: 9/10 ( very on )
frenching: 9/10 ( fluent. Very )
bbbj: 9/10 ( she sucked my energy )
fj: 9/10 ( incredibly horny woman. Raped me. )
gfe: 9/10 high. Definitely there. The horny once who will always ask to full tank her )

Rtf: big YES
Old 13-04-2024, 11:41 PM
Samster

knockerszz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuitong View Post

Zani Kinkthai

LOOKS
same as in pic, long hair with the MILFY, CFM, Bitchy, foxy and Vixen Look

FIGURE
Fair and smooth skin type. Petite in size and have a tiger look tattoo at thigh area with a very seducing round meaty ass,

BOOBS
Enhanced, well made, cannot really feel the silicone, receptive to non stop licking and sucking, the way she turns and tilt her head when I played with her bosoms was a big turn on.

FRENCHING
Grasp for Air. She's a frencher! Very Aggressive and wild tongue fight! She is a true French queen.

BBBJ
Blowjob suction was strong. Will give me the electric eye contact and slurpy sound effect. Lots of tongue swirling and no choice my first cum landed in her mouth smoothly

PAINTING
Nice clean shaved pussy with no foul smell. Allows my tongue to go deep. VERY EASY TO GET WET

FJ
She was responsive and wild in bed. Her moaning was awesome. Change position no problem. Hardworking in cowgirl position before i change to doggy and pump her hard. Her ass is firm and bouncy as well so really a good treat.
Very wet and tight pussy.Clenched her pussy tight when I said I'm cumming.

OVERALL
A good gem and one that you will fell in love easily. GFE gao Gao with strong KC vibe.

RTF
This one YES. I normally don't RTF as i prefer to try NEW STUFF!!!

She's a nice girl, hope all samsters here take good care of her.

Thanks bro Mickey
she looks good and yummy
Old 14-04-2024, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 681 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Short FR for Aimmy from KinkyThai

Location East

Personally I felt she looks sweet with make up on

She will help you to wash up cleanly from upper body to feet, even squat down to rubba2

On the bed, nipple sucking & her bbbj skillls & suction is good

Changed a few positions, both of us were sweating badly, she can take long hard pounding without complain

Not for boobs lover, I like her bubbly personality, she told me when she go back to Thailand, she’s going to upgrade her boobs size to 350cc which is B cup she said

Might RTF before she leave the shore
Old 14-04-2024, 12:52 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
funtimesarehere is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Smile Amelia from GMC

Amelia from GMC

Stats on advert are accurate
Height: 158
Weight 45kg
Stats: 36C-23-35

Looks: Based on the above stats you know she's petite with a good figure. Let me add on to say that her bod is toned and has a flat firm mid area. She works on a farm in Issan so I guess that's why her body is toned. Tits are manmade, shaved pussy and no tattoos or braces. Looks very fuckable

Service: Good! short BJ in the shower. Willing to change multiple positions and puts in the effort, GFE is high on this one, frenching, painting no issues. During catbath will give a nice BJ as well with some pattern. She's light so can carry her around.

Location: Suitable for those that drive/bus, didn't see any MRT stations nearby. Shared apartment and toilet though I didn't see her housemate. Towels provided, place is clean and aircon is working. No complains on location.

It's been a while since I tried GMC stable, saw Amelia who was a returner and decided to book her as I remembered the good experience with her. She was using the same name previously and you can lookup my old FR. Booking was straightforward since I've booked before. Went to location as instructed and followed okt's directions. Amelia was wearing a sexy black nightie when she opened the door, she was all smiles as she led me into the room.

After some small talk, we went to shower together and she'll start off with a BJ. Back to the room we wasted no time, foreplay, caps on, various positions. Love it when she looks at me seductively during bj and missionary. She's also proactive where she will also engage you during sex and not just lie there. Showered again + chatted till it was time for 2nd shot. Same foreplay, just different positions.

RTF is a Yes, but after I tried another girl. I saw another returner that I had a good time with previously. Side note, I have no idea why I'm getting zapped for writing FRs lol, give me points! Regardless hope you guys find the FR helpful in making a decision, zap or not I'm going to continue doing it because I benefitted from the real FRs in this forum in all my time here.
Old 14-04-2024, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
oldboy55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Nene from Siam Escort.

Looks different in photos because of short hair, but is totally my type of look.

Looks innocent but really horny. Tall, leggy, tight and can take a great pounding.

Speaks more Chinese than English, easy to communicate.

In fact already booked my next session after the first.
Old 14-04-2024, 01:59 AM
Samster

Hseerbas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MEENA from siamescort
https://sammy.guru/showthread.php?p=22589290

OKT: fast and responsive

looks: 10/10 same as the picture

Body: 9/10 good view from the front, nice view of her ass and Full back tattoo from the back

Boobs: 10/10 big C tits, sucking them the whole session

BBBJ: 6/10 it was ok

FJ: 10/10 , she was tight and very Accommodating to many positions

GFE : 10/10 very nice and caring girl when you get talking

RTF :definitely
Old 14-04-2024, 02:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 572 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 4
HumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to behold

SLIPPERY WHEN WET - PHO EDITION

Mira from Foxythai should come with the following warning sign:

She looks very close to advertised photos, minus whitening filters which makes her excessively fair, in person she is fair like Chinese, with cute button nose, always smiling face revealing kawaii cute looking crooked teeth. Her body is just the right amount of meat perfect for doggy lovers, with no protruding belly fats, bakness lvl 4.

To me she exudes sexy premilf vibes, very high Gfe hugged and dfk right after the door close. Reached down under her panties and she was already slippery wet continue rubbing them, we collapsed on the bed, hands all over each other, while we stripped each other in the heat of the passion.

I began to devour her enhanced large C cups with large brown areolas, she would moan and smile in enjoyment when sucking on her sensitive boobs, at times wriggling her upper body in enjoyment, moving south to where its slippery wet. Honestly I cannot remember anymore if she's shaved or trimmed, I was fixated on how wet her pussy look and feel and began my masterclass in painting which many have succumbed to and it was heavenly. The reaction, amount of pleasure exhibited, the way she held my head close to her pussy not letting go, the wetness of her pussy that my whole mouth would look like I just ravaged a half cut watermelon, the vicinity of my mouth from above my lips to my cheeks and chin all lathered with her pussy juices. At times she would arch her back in ecstacy, at times biting and squeezing the pillows but at no instance will she stop you from continuing, she can handle a lot of clitoral stimulation. At the same time I would move up my hands to encircle her tits which would harden.

Once I'm satisfied feasting on her wet pussy, the action starts, she does not care if your mouth is dripping wet with her juices, she will take it all in, pull you in to lick, kiss, dfk your wet lips like a slurpy bowl of pho. I especially enjoyed changing my thrusting tempo, from fast to slow to fast and seeing her reaction. We mainly did missionary with variations of lifting her legs up to my shoulder to get deeper penetration and she would moan louder and play with my tits.

At times the thrusting would be interspersed with more painting and fingering, which is another sight to behold, the squishing sounds of water and her moaning filling the room is music to my ears.

Mira speaks good Japanese since she worked in Japan for 3 years in clean massage parlours, so for Bros that are into fetishes having sex in Japanese, you can try it out. Her massage may also be something to look forward to due to her previous experience, I can't comment though because most of my time were spent having sex ��

Bros that likes premilf, kawaii looking, womanly body, horny FL who is damn slippery when wet, look no further. You won't regret trying her out.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1