The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 28-12-2014, 03:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4739 / Power: 15
alanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Massage parlours in Bkk

Just came back from bkk recently from a work trip. Managed to extend my stay after business, but booked into a boutique 4 star hotel for my own stay as my company hotel is too ex.

This hotel isn't budget low class type, it featured in travel magazines. I like hotel with their own massage spa and this one came with it. On my r&r day, went to the massage. The spa is quite small, only 2 private room that is separated by a false wall and there's no door but a dark curtain covering the room.

Here comes the interesting part. I booked aroma massage and thought nothing about it. After all, this is a decent hotel. So when I entered the room, I didn't see any disposal underwear. I politely asked the masseur if I should go full Monty and she said yes, take off everything including underwear. It isn't suspicious as its quite common.

I took off everything and just sarong wrap my bottom. The massage started and after a few back rub, the masseur signal me to lift up my bottom so that she can unwrap the towel to cover my butt and leg (still pretty sop so far). After a short while, she bring down the towel and I can feel my full butt is starring at her (still not suspicious). So she rubbed here and there until there's one occasion where she accidentally go up too high in my inner thigh and touched my balls (a bit steam).

Then she asked me to turn over to rub the front. To my surprise, she did not cover me with the towel. The excitement/surprise/pent up horniness means I have a full erection (kinda Paiseh). To be honest I ain't looking for a happy ending at the beginning of this massage. She continue massaging my thigh as if nothing. I didn't dare to look at her also (still Paiseh with the erection).

Suddenly she popped the question "u want massage here? (Pointing to my dick)". She quoted me 1000B, I hesitated. (Btw, an after thought here is that at this situation, there's no going back. First, I am horny. Second, there's an erection. Third, she intended to make extra money. If I insisted no, the erection will just make me awkward and not enjoying the massage. She is also not going to cover it anyway). So I accepted. She started with balls massage and very light stroke on my shaft. It is so shiok that I tell myself, this should be how tantric feels like. After 10-15mins.. She started to stroke in a pcc way. It was good... But there's no way I will ever hit full run down (no girl has managed to make me cum by using their hand or mouth be it fb/gf/fl before). So after 10mins of masturbation by her, I knew I have to take it by my own hands. I signaled her I will pcc myself. She continued to rub my balls. And her other hand roamed to my nipple. I thought Ho seh Liao.. Just test water if I could auto roam her also. I stretch out my resting hand to touch her thigh first. She got my hint and moved closer to me. By now, my hands were underneath her top and grabbing her boobs and searching for her nipple. She's a nice B cup I think.

After 5 mins, I exploded. I watched as I came and I must say I was impressed with my load (must be the pent up horniness.. Haha). She quietly left the room and bring in some tissue to wipe for me.

The remaining time she continued my massage. I'm guessing she is quietly trying to earn some quick buck as she acted professional after the whole thing. Not the slightest hint of any "guilt".

I observed after the next few days on the massage spa. Business is slow for them probably due to the cheaper spa just right outside the hotel. And she probably really need to earn quick buck to boast her income.

Her looks ain't bad. Good figure and I think is in late 20s to early 30. Anybody wishing to get some cheap thrill can pm. Thanks for reading my long story.

Ps, the best massage is one that comes with happy ending at a surprise
Old 28-12-2014, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanthedevil View Post
Just came back from bkk recently from a work trip. Managed to extend my stay after business, but booked into a boutique 4 star hotel for my own stay..............

This hotel isn't budget low class type, it featured in travel magazines. I like hotel with their own massage spa and this one came with it............Suddenly she popped the question "u want massage here? (Pointing to my dick)". She quoted me 1000B, ...........Ps, the best massage is one that comes with happy ending at a surprise
Why don't you share the hotel name for the benefit of mongers in this forum I might want to stay in this boutique hotel on my next trip
Old 28-12-2014, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
PsycHOsocCer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

I will be going BKK to celebrate NYE, staying until 6 Jan 15. Anybody interested to meet up together for some massage sessions or la ko-pi during the afternoon please drop me a pm. Thanks!
Old 28-12-2014, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4739 / Power: 15
alanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Why don't you share the hotel name for the benefit of mongers in this forum I might want to stay in this boutique hotel on my next trip

Why don't u finish reading everything? Instructions are clearly stated.
Old 28-12-2014, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanthedevil View Post
Why don't u finish reading everything? Instructions are clearly stated.
Here is Thailand. I don't understand why need to be so discreet. Unlike in Sg where everything need to be discreet, cause once leak to the authorities, then that's it.
Old 28-12-2014, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

I am so ashamed by myself today.....dunno why after my dental surgery on 25 Dec, taking painkillers, getting mouth probed by Kawaii Dentist, etc. super horny today after all the pain and medication finished.
Plus today took 2 Red Bull new formula...the one with Xtra ZINC and B12.
Went ThongLor 2 in early pm after lunch, had PLOY, super "kuai lan CFM u dun choose me u sure regret" type of sweetie pie face from a selection of 15+ MLs.
She is from Nakhon Ratchasimi, I thought I heard....yet more Issan puss.
Overall a 7/10. Face stands out. Body with reasonable lamps and bumper. Bit of spare around the waist, lamps enhanced, skin bit tan but smooth, massage skills good, etc.
Only issue is her puss seems crooked, cannot do doggie with perfect alignment, she has to lean to the left.
I went again at 7pm and recept face was "WTF is this pervert here for face"? Yes, recept not so friendly at times as she seems to have mood swings...
I asked for Y, which i FR few pages back.
Y workinf so recept recom SOM, a young MILF from Udon Thani....more Issan in my diet....
SOM has a demure GND look, overall 8/10, belly has birth scar, lamps small and bumper avg, skin slight tan but not totally smooth.
What made her standed out was her super massage skills. After massage, i broke wind couple times...imagine that....her skill and style is the pushing and kneading type...can dish out pain if you desire...thorough also because areas like ankles and knees also massaged...for bros whose 2IC little limp...her groin and stick vein massage will make 2IC ready for mission Mars.
One thing i like about ThongLor 2 is that earlier MLs which i had met me now and then and they never sulk...rather they smile and greet me in earnest....
I thought i saw ThongLor 2 boss today ...a fine young man in his 30s. Hope he does not molest me siah....55
Old 28-12-2014, 10:44 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Here is Thailand. I don't understand why need to be so discreet. Unlike in Sg where everything need to be discreet, cause once leak to the authorities, then that's it.
Maybe he's China cheongster also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
Only issue is her puss seems crooked, cannot do doggie with perfect alignment, she has to lean to the left.
555 weird pussy sial.
Old 29-12-2014, 01:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
....aka.... application of stealth technology....... just joking, mai angry naa...
Old 29-12-2014, 01:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Or maybe he stealth MP agent
Old 29-12-2014, 09:12 AM
Samster

Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
5555+ maybe he first time chiong Thailand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
....aka.... application of stealth technology....... just joking, mai angry naa...
Quote:
Mai angry na Pii etct88.

Like that must call agent slayer laew krub. Ask him to preach about agent thingy
Old 29-12-2014, 12:18 PM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

We all very ungry with itch other......... then Happi Nude Year........
Old 29-12-2014, 01:18 PM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Stealth Technology

Quote:
Quote:
Stealth technology must be getting cheaper by the day.

No wonder getting popular now!

Quote:
Like that must call agent slayer laew krub. Ask him to preach about agent thingy
Stealth moderator.

When in doubt, use towel cover.
Old 29-12-2014, 01:51 PM
Samster

After the stealth holydays, sure guarantee 100% kpkb big time.....
Old 29-12-2014, 01:57 PM
Samster (B)

Arrow Happy Holidays to All Stealthies!

Quote:
After the stealth holydays, sure guarantee 100% kpkb big time.....
We shall see.
Old 29-12-2014, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
sure guarantee 100% kpkb big time.....
apparently he know we "suan-ing" him.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread