The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2023, 06:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 13
Siammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Pattaya buses

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabeed View Post
GFE really gao gao.

Just to add on for this, I read somewhere about this before my trip too so I alighted at the first stop which was nearest to my hotel distance-wise I think. I thought the first stop was exactly at the pattaya north bus terminal but its some ulu spot with bikes... Took a bike from there to my hotel in soi8 and cost 80baht(a ripoff imo since it only took like 2mins).

Now that I am more familiar with the area I think I will stop somewhere later where I can hop on the songthaew. For my first songthaew ride I made a mistake of asking how much it is, got quoted 20baht... knn 10 baht also want to scam me.
There are several points to keep in mind. There are 2 classes of a/c buses going to Pattaya. 2nd class buses end up in Jomtien and make many stops along the way. 1st class buses end up at the north a/c bus terminal, but make unscheduled stops if requested by a passenger. So you'll want to stay on the bus until it reaches the north terminal.

You were not ripped off by the B20 fare in the sense that that's the standard fare for foreigners. Locals pay B10 unless they're crossing boundaries, like to Naklua. Some drivers may get angry if you try to pay the local fare.
Old 07-08-2023, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
VirgoDiver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pattaya

Use the Bolt app, when travelling within Pattaya central itself, I averagely pay 60-100baht for bolt car taxi. If you use bolt motorcycle , it’s normally half the price of bolt car. Even locals are using bolt.

For songthaew, me and my friends have always been paying 10baht. Just pay the diver without asking. Once you ask you will get special price ��
Old 07-08-2023, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1215 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

First time went Pattaya last month, I found it extremely boring haha. The girls look too sleazy and jialat. Stayed there 2 nights in the end forgo my 3rd night and went to BKk instead to find my SYTs in the kapoo joints haha
Old 07-08-2023, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
drawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabeed View Post
GFE really gao gao.

Just to add on for this, I read somewhere about this before my trip too so I alighted at the first stop which was nearest to my hotel distance-wise I think. I thought the first stop was exactly at the pattaya north bus terminal but its some ulu spot with bikes... Took a bike from there to my hotel in soi8 and cost 80baht(a ripoff imo since it only took like 2mins).

Now that I am more familiar with the area I think I will stop somewhere later where I can hop on the songthaew. For my first songthaew ride I made a mistake of asking how much it is, got quoted 20baht... knn 10 baht also want to scam me.
Not sure if there’s songthaew along that road, bolt is cheaper, motorsai more convenient. 80 baht still cheaper than bell’s van now. Haha.

Low season at the moment, most bars don’t have that many customers, even popular places like pin up, xs are not full after 1am. Most girls willing to nego prices.
Old 11-08-2023, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 787 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5071 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
First time went Pattaya last month, I found it extremely boring haha. The girls look too sleazy and jialat. Stayed there 2 nights in the end forgo my 3rd night and went to BKk instead to find my SYTs in the kapoo joints haha

You go wrong places it is. Did you go Hollywood and Panda? Tons of beautiful FLs.

Did you go Soi 6? Tons of young girls..

Did you try Palace Agogo or Pin-up Agogo? 100 times better than BKK
Old 11-08-2023, 06:47 PM
Samster

RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Next Pattaya Trip dates will be 20-28 SEP. Bros who are keen can go together
Old 12-08-2023, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 15
juz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to all

Going on my Nth trip next week and still excites me every time. Think is my 4th trip post Covid. Taking early morning flight on 16th via Jetstar and will cab to Pattaya. Any interest to share the cost, PM me.

Went through last 2 pages of this thread after I re-discover the sbf link after ore than a years. Sharing some knowledge for newbies to Pattaya.

Transfer from airport: Cheapest is Roomg Reaung Coach, which have an hourly trip to Pattaya from 7am. Cost 143 baht. Can be found at level 1 of airport outside food court. Take about 2+ hours and ends at Jomtien Bus Station. If you need door to door, then you can try Bell Travel Service. Preorder online. Pretty much is the same bus as the Roomg Reaung Coach, but they will move you onto a smaller bus at Pattaya and send you to your hotel. Cost 325baht. My personal preference is Cherry Taxis Service. They will wait for you at Gate 3 of the airport with your name held up and put you into a car to Pattaya. Last 3 trips, I have Toyota Fortuner, Toyota Camry and a Honda Civic. Not too shabby for 1000 baht. Save an hour compared to the first 2 options. All the link for the above services can be easily sourced for online.

Travel within Pattaya: Just remember the beach road, the second road and then the third road. Most of where you need to go are within these few roads, particularly beach and second road. The baht bus, which cost 10baht for local and foreigners alike, loop around these roads. Just walk up to the roadside and these songtheaw will be ever ready to stop for you. Board it and press the bell when you need to alight. Anywhere else you need to go, just use Bolt. Should not cost more then 50 baht per trip for a bike and 100 baht for a car. Bike is very effective as it can take all kind of shortcuts you can imagine.

Mongering - Just name key places for information. Need to explore and everyone's liking may be different. Massage with happy ending - look around Soi Honey. Bar with girls (brothel style) - Soi 6. Agogo with older girls - LK Metro. Agogo with younger girls - Walking street. FL - Thai Friendly, by the beach.

Have fun everyone!
Old 12-08-2023, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
kookoo88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
U should hit Soi 6 or like me “pre-book” ThaiFriendly 🤣🤣.
Beach road quality is bad which I agree…. I don’t walk there anymore..
some club like Panda I also don’t go… high chance over spent lol.
Old 12-08-2023, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1215 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
You go wrong places it is. Did you go Hollywood and Panda? Tons of beautiful FLs.

Ya maybe. First time solo there plus never do enough research. Small head took over when planning my trip haha
Old 12-08-2023, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
VirgoDiver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be in Pattaya 15th - 22nd for our August trip with SBF Pattaya buddies. PM me if anyone keen to join us.

As usual, we will be visiting different agogo, girl bars, massage, GCs and clubs.
Old 14-08-2023, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4671 / Power: 20
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute
Grab can used too? Instead Bolt?
Quote:
Originally Posted by VirgoDiver View Post
Upon reaching Pattaya the 143baht bus will stop at a few stops before it reaches its destination at Jom Tien bus station. You can choose to alight at any stops depending on which part of Pattaya you staying. But if you are doing it for the first time, it will be pretty confusing on which stop to alight.

As a general guide, if you are staying in North Pattaya (around Terminal 21 or further up North) alight at the first stop. This is where the bus will stop in front of a taxi kiosk.

If you are staying closer to walking street, Treetown area, alight at second stop.

Alight at the final stop if you are staying in Jom Tien area.

After you alight, you can use this app call Bolt, which is something like grab. I found is to be the cheapest option most of the time (pretty sure that is cheaper than flagged down taxi services). Use it to get your taxi to your hotel.

Hope the above helps. Have fun!!
Old 14-08-2023, 08:40 PM
Samster

best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute
Hi bro. Hollywood is like gentleman club? My virgin trip to
Pattaya

Quote:

Old 14-08-2023, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by best123 View Post
Grab can used too? Instead Bolt?
Pattaya is harder to Grab. Just download Bolt app and pay by cash. 2-3 mins you get a Bolt ride.

Quote:
Originally Posted by best123 View Post
Hi bro. Hollywood is like gentleman club? My virgin trip to
Pattaya
Hollywood is a disco. Inside many FL. If you are going there alone, then you should try Soi 6 and Walking Street agogo like Palace and Pin-up first.

If you still cannot find any girls then u go Club Hollywood or Club Panda.

When are you going?
Old 14-08-2023, 10:55 PM
Samster

Thanks bro. I’m gg 4-8 sept

Quote:
Pattaya is harder to Grab. Just download Bolt app and pay by cash. 2-3 mins you get a Bolt ride.

Hollywood is a disco. Inside many FL. If you are going there alone, then you should try Soi 6 and Walking Street agogo like Palace and Pin-up first.

If you still cannot find any girls then u go Club Hollywood or Club Panda.

When are you going?
Old 15-08-2023, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jing4526 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys!

Thaifriendly FLs are quoting me
1200 to 1500 for ST