The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2006, 06:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sosman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bonking rates for Thai puyings

[QUOTE=KLKOOL]Reporting live from HDY, Booking rates @ SKY and Channivate is 1500 - 2000 baht. Some girls that jus strated work quoted at 2500 baht. /QUOTE]

My friend told me that the LT booking for 1 SYT at Andrew Karaoke previously costs 1500 baht but now the old OKT (manager) there quotes her at 2000 baht for LT.

Is it due to her popular demand ?
Old 09-04-2006, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Bonking rates for Thai puyings

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Reporting live from HDY, Booking rates @ SKY and Channivate is 1500 - 2000 baht. Some girls that jus strated work quoted at 2500 baht.
KLKool & Gang ,

Enjoy yourselves in Hatyai and have a safe journey back !

It was GREAT meeting up with you all for the TCSS on Wed 5.4.06
Old 09-04-2006, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by popiah
hi Bro cool,

woww...you so fast arrived @ Hatyai....thanks for your hospitality when we are in KL last week. Hope to receive you in sg soon...

Enjoy...and bonk more gals for me.....shout my nick "Popiah, here i cum"

signoff
King of popiah
Already here since Thursday, enjoying some Thai Delicacies. Wuz a pleasure to host u guys in KL. I scared if I shout ur battle cry when I cum, all the gers think of you
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 09-04-2006, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sosman

My friend told me that the LT booking for 1 SYT at Andrew Karaoke previously costs 1500 baht but now the old OKT (manager) there quotes her at 2000 baht for LT.

it all depends if he went there alone or if he went with someone else (who may be trying to earn something ) . But also not unusual for one or two girls rates to increase due to demand.
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 10-04-2006, 11:03 AM

My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Realm's brudders FR coming attractions...

Be sure to tune in to Realm's Station for Post FR on HDY soon....

Stiffy, Thai75Food..do check up on any updates...
Old 10-04-2006, 01:20 PM

taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

[QUOTE=sosman]
Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Reporting live from HDY, Booking rates @ SKY and Channivate is 1500 - 2000 baht. Some girls that jus strated work quoted at 2500 baht. /QUOTE]

1st of all..u really need to ask the price and then try to negotiate.
simply becoz there are still lotsa of farms around.
always negotiate...and dun feel bad about negotiate the price in front of the ger..becoz what she will be getting is oredi fixed..the rest is just to the farm itself and maybe tuk tuk or other 'agents'.
but i never encounter this whenever i with my Agent T coz what he did was vice versa..and yes..he actually try his best to slash 'unwanted' commission for me.
there's once i called a ger at 1800B( which my Agent T tld me she is actually worht 1500B) to my surprise after paying up the farm..my Agent T refunded me another 300B( which is actually for him to kopi minum one.)
some brudders might think this is too good to be true..simply becoz in the end i will accumulate all those "discounted fees" , deduct them and the rest i used tehm as tips to Agent T..
so the more he slashed prices for me..the more percent he will be getting...
rather than he secretly makan my commission and in the end still have another part of tips from me.
but now..it has all changed between us. nowadays he will actually treats me drinks and meals.. and our relationship has up one level from 'customer-patrons' to 'frens-frens'
Old 10-04-2006, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
nanog69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rate For Booking Girls In Hdy

Extracted from another forum:

I guess that any " old bird " or " sane bird " would know that normal rates for girl booking in Hatyai is from 1,300 to 2,000 at the KFCs. The cheapest i have encounterd is at the KFC opposite the Snake shop at Thungsao. 1,000-1,300 only. Pricing depends very much on the looks, body and age of the girl and whether you, as the buyer feels she is worth the booking price agreed. If you feel it is too expensive, just walk away !! More expensive doesn't always equals to good service brother !! I have had a 18 year old 7/10 ST for 800 baht, 2 hours 2 bonks with full BBBJ and FJ. Some might think it's expensive but i think it's worth the money.

Anyway, Hatyai is the easiest place for KFC tours since most of the shops are concentrated at SKY, Chanivate/Thungsao. For SKY, just tell tuk tuk to drop you off at Hatyai Palace. As for Chanivate, drop you off at SK hotel. Let the tuk tuk drive off before you walk to the nearby KFC shop. By doing this, the tuk tuk will have a lesser chance to add in the 500 baht commission if he were to drop you off directly in front of the KFC.

But what the heck, Nothing in this world is free brothers !!"
Old 10-04-2006, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberliberal
Those charge more than dat, the extra definitely goes to whoever is with u as commission. That is also confirmed by the WL dat i booked when i was chit chatting with her abt this.
My WL told me dat if it is 2500, then the actual price 2000, and if bargain can go down to 1800. So the extra 500 bht goes to the middleman. The girl nd the brothel share either 50/50 or 60/40 depending on whethr she stays with the apartment provided by hte brothel owner or not. Dunno whether this is truth or not, the hdy old bird here should know better.
Old 10-04-2006, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurus75
[B]
B]
Await eagerly for the FR, thanks
Old 10-04-2006, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sosman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Bonking rates for Thai puyings

Quote:
hi sosman,

hey i dont know whether you receive my PM or not regarding the questions that you have ask me about my FR through PM, so I am replying you here instead if you dont mind:

Hope my reply helps you to plan your trip better..

Regds
Bro cyberliberal,

Already PMed you and thanks for your kindness to reply my many questions.

With regard to your SYT, wish you good luck for your tirakship.
Old 10-04-2006, 04:58 PM

Quote:
i do not know who i hav offended but was zap 1 point by someone who did not leave his nick. So far i hav onli posted 3 msg, and i seriously dont think there is anythin wrong with it. Pls if u r not happy with wat i posted, at least tell me abt it, so i can improve. As a newbie here, i feel veri disappointed.
dun worry..i always encountered that b4.. just pretty normal that some kids are born without balls.
i up u back tml man,.
Old 10-04-2006, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Hi taurus75,

You r very correct to say dat we must negotiate. I hav read up abt this from this forum, and i saved 400 bht total in my last trip, but then i also give it back to the girl as tip. Your agent fren is very honest, becos one of my fren who went hdy not too long ago was ripped off when he paid 2500 - 3000at sikimyoung, as recommended by his singaporean guide there . He only know abt it when he read this thread, so dat why he take the trouble to warn me abt it before i made my hdy trip. That why he urge me to post my hdy FR here, and to be explicit about the price so dat other newbies r aware of the situation.

Cheers
not everybody cheong the same way as we do...some will rather to wash their neck for ppl to chop. well..its their money! agree?
so in a nutshell..not everyone is the same... we just do and enjoy things we ENJOY...
and glad to see u really enjoy..brudder. do share more infos and experiences so that it will benefit more brudders / newbies
Old 10-04-2006, 05:06 PM

Re: Rate For Booking Girls In Hdy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanog69
Extracted from another forum:

I guess that any " old bird " or " sane bird " would know that normal rates for girl booking in Hatyai is from 1,300 to 2,000 at the KFCs. The cheapest i have encounterd is at the KFC opposite the Snake shop at Thungsao. 1,000-1,300 only. Pricing depends very much on the looks, body and age of the girl and whether you, as the buyer feels she is worth the booking price agreed. If you feel it is too expensive, just walk away !! More expensive doesn't always equals to good service brother !! I have had a 18 year old 7/10 ST for 800 baht, 2 hours 2 bonks with full BBBJ and FJ. Some might think it's expensive but i think it's worth the money.

Anyway, Hatyai is the easiest place for KFC tours since most of the shops are concentrated at SKY, Chanivate/Thungsao. For SKY, just tell tuk tuk to drop you off at Hatyai Palace. As for Chanivate, drop you off at SK hotel. Let the tuk tuk drive off before you walk to the nearby KFC shop. By doing this, the tuk tuk will have a lesser chance to add in the 500 baht commission if he were to drop you off directly in front of the KFC.

But what the heck, Nothing in this world is free brothers !!"
what can i say but to TOTALLY AGREE with you...hmmmm..u sounded like someone...>>>>stiffneck
Old 10-04-2006, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanog69
My WL told me dat if it is 2500, then the actual price 2000, and if bargain can go down to 1800. So the extra 500 bht goes to the middleman. The girl nd the brothel share either 50/50 or 60/40 depending on whethr she stays with the apartment provided by hte brothel owner or not. Dunno whether this is truth or not, the hdy old bird here should know better.
the splitting system depends on whether the gers owe any money..or whether she is within contract or maybe she's just a free agent by herself.
one good trick from what i learnt is try getting the ger for ONE day. use that one day to 'interrogate' her actual fee. then if u really like her for 2nd day or 3rd day.. Negotiate firmly with the manangement that u want her for that desired price..but try not to get the ger in trouble..hmmm.. try saying u having budget la... having her for so many days must have discount la..all sorts of excuses...
maybe some brudders may think this a bit cheapskate...but this is what i learnt from so many trips there.
anyway..its all up to brudders here to use this tactic.
i am just giving my 0.8Baht advice.
Old 10-04-2006, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
MADMAX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurus75

Stiffy, Thai75Food..do check up on any updates...
Wow! and I'm sure thare will be a lot of stress on getting girls for 1500 baht with the "1500 Baht" in bold to give some underlying message.

I AM BACK.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1