The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 26-10-2009, 01:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Bro mokermania thank you for your valuable points.

Dude i have sent you a PM.

Dun forget to post the FRS mate
Old 26-10-2009, 01:19 AM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Finally yes finally after lots of patience i managed to meet the Teacher Pinay whore.

Tan color full of 27 years yet body of a 23 year old...

Agreed to meet me at Woodlands civic library taxi stand... Now the bitch wanted to meet me in the afternoon at 130pm but unfortunately i got delayed and reached her place at 230 pm.

I had prepared a Rum & Cola drink for her.... To add it to good effect i had wrapped it around with ice to ensure that the drink would be chilled and to her liking... UPon meeting her i realised no time to bring her to hotel. So i took the stairs up at the taxi stand and crossed over to the blocks on the other side of the road.....

After that it was a game of finding the right block damn it.... The blocks in woodland are so open at least the place where i met her that i could not find a single block where i could release my sperm on her....

The girl is very feminine and a good kisser we went up and down several blocks and stair cases but they were so open i could not find a place to kiss her....

But would i give up? No.... i brought her across the street to another set of blocks and finally found one that was reasonably secluded got her to start touching my cock and getting it hard.... asked her to suck it she refused. Unhooked her bra allowed me to touch her soft and firm and juicy breasts with brownish black nipples.

i like her smooth skin. but her arse is too firm to my liking although her arse is shapely but too firm i dun like too firm arses... anyway she was wearing tights so easy to let my hand research her body...

but since i was on my way to work i did not dig my hand into her pussy.... usually i never do it unless i am in a hotel cause the aroma (even if good ) takes very long to wear off...

Finally after much kissing i unzipped and took my tool out (Guys who have not tried this should try it).... IN standing position i placed my dick on her tummy (which means my dick was standing too) Now the back of my dick (the whole length) was touching her tummy and also my balls....

Its quite a shiok feeling its like your fucking her actually i dunno how to explain this one.... finally i came over her tummy.... Cleaned up....

I had brought a toilet roll she asked if i did this often i said no just for today...

Like she believed me?

Huh but i am yet to fuck her
Old 26-10-2009, 11:29 AM
Samster

Funny after i came on her tummy and she sent me off to a taxi in pouring rain now she ignores me again.

Says she is not sure....

Wah lau the games pinays play....

So difficult ....

The thrill is in the chase....

Chase over.... game over.....

Now i want to fuck her.... After that its up to her already what she wants to do....
Old 26-10-2009, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1745 / Power: 20
mokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Bro mokermania thank you for your valuable points.
Dude i have sent you a PM.
Dun forget to post the FRS mate
Hi My Lord,

tks for d PM.
will sure write a FR if things happen
Old 26-10-2009, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
captain17 is Cool - loads of Potential

So i went to the clinic today to get MC, saw a nice looking Indo maid with jeans and tight top, i guess should be a B-C cup popping. Eyed her from afar and she reciprocated.

But she was with her Ah Gong with whom she was accompanying to the clinic. Wah time was running out and we just kept on playing eye contact.
So i just went closer to her seat to try to pass my number to her, then she just got up to go toilet. My chance had come, and i got her number.

But she seem a bit clingy, keep on calling me. Met her at her block staircase and got kisses and ass rubbing. Meeting her again tomorrow morning for more action!

Thanks to the Seniors here for the tips and tricks..
Old 26-10-2009, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
sex hero is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain17 View Post
But she seem a bit clingy, keep on calling me. Met her at her block staircase and got kisses and ass rubbing. Meeting her again tomorrow morning for more action!

waiting for you FR....
Old 27-10-2009, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20006 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain17 View Post
So i went to the clinic today to get MC, saw a nice looking Indo maid with jeans and tight top, i guess should be a B-C cup popping. Eyed her from afar and she reciprocated.

But she was with her Ah Gong with whom she was accompanying to the clinic. Wah time was running out and we just kept on playing eye contact.
So i just went closer to her seat to try to pass my number to her, then she just got up to go toilet. My chance had come, and i got her number.

Thanks to the Seniors here for the tips and tricks..
wow! u seem to make it look so easy ........

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 27-10-2009, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 18
kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!

This happens on a Sunday 25 October 2009 in the afternoon , and I can't believe my luck again , no I am not talking about the maid I met at the embassy. This is another one .

Anyway I was on my way to Bugis in the MRT to meet up with some of male friends. As my train reached Bugis and when I was about to alight, I saw this Indon maid with such a stunning figure entering inside the train . She is like my wet dream fantasy . She wore a tight top and jeans. Her boobs are big like E cup like that and that ass ,wah lau...what can I say . It is so damn perfect for doggie, very big ,very firm and tight. Looks are average but who cares?

So I decided to remain in the train and follow her to where she is going to alight, I don't dare to approach due to so many people in the train. Turns out she alighted at Kembangan MRT station , I quickly follow her from behind until she tap the ez-link card and out of the control station. I approach her from the front and intro myself. So there goes the normal pleasantries here and there, then later we go somewhere nearby to buy a drink and take a seat . We continue chatting , she is like enjoying my company a lot and was like smiling and laughing all the way when I have conversation with her. Some of the parts which I spoke may not seem so funny to me , but she enjoyed and laugh along anyway. She become a little bit touchy after that. Like hitting me on my arm and holding it there a ittle longer. She then told me that she likes me and then without warning she gave me a kiss on the cheek followed by a kiss on MY LIPS. I was like wah, can't be that easy what, I never even put in much effort. Anyway, I enjoyed her company and play along like touching her waist and shoulders, no resistance. I even french kiss her , no rejection !!! I thought I was a little too fast, my dick controlling my head! She then say that if I go out with her in future, she is afraid that my other girlfriend would spot us in public. I was like again wah...I already in my head know that this is a huge green light for me already. So concern for me....haha!

Anyway, I reassure her that I don't have other girlfriend ( I lied of course) and tell her not to think so much. She then told me her next off day is in two weeks time which is on a Sunday. She hint to me saying , I will make you happy happy. You are such a fun guy to be around with and I like you a lot! We exchange kisses and hugs before she board the bus on her way home. She called me again on the very same day on the evening, kept saying she can't help it but keep thinking of me... I was like wah, so desperate already? Told her , don't worry I will meet you on your off day ,in meantime just sms or call me. So until this very day . I will give full details how i upped her in the next two weeks time. I can't wait...
Old 27-10-2009, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 18
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

wa so many bros so lucky with maids......... I never have such luck ...........
Old 27-10-2009, 02:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20006 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegreen View Post
wa so many bros so lucky with maids......... I never have such luck ...........
yalor bros here make it so easy like ABC, doremi ...

me still a newbie, got lotsa learn fr all d old hands here.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 27-10-2009, 02:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
jomblo is Cool - loads of Potential

wahh...NOW ONLY I KNOW KANGAROO ALSO TAKE MRT...N CREATE A SCENE THERE...GO AUSSIE GO!!!

today i went to somewhere to wait n sleep in the car to wait if my targetted maid will call..but never..then i fall asleep in the car....suddenly hear someone wash car...so i wake up n see.woww.the prettiest maid i ever see..

so immediately get out of car..get to talk to her..praise her..she shyly smile n then keep talking n get her number... sms her n she reply n even call me..so cont with all the sweet dream..good nite etc....

so tom will action more to see if can get close to her...will update u all again
Old 27-10-2009, 03:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
russman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

steady.. after reading 72 pages of post, you guys like pros.. make it sound so easy leh? Around my place alot of hotties maids.. still dont know how to approch leh.
Old 27-10-2009, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
jomblo is Cool - loads of Potential

hi bro russ..just tell me ur area..i go there n attack..then update u ...set?
Old 27-10-2009, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
saadhaidly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name : Marylin. She wants to be called lin
Stats : 36B boobs. 28 yo. philipina from luzon.

This might sound very unrealistic. But this is what happened last sunday.All this happened between 4.30 to 8.30.

went to LP and was going up and down the escalators to find if i pocket some good looking filipina. after about
15 mins of wandering i narrowed down to this sweet looking girl. she was alone. went near her. said hi.
she responded after initial hesitation. i gave her my number and i moved off. when i look back she was searching for me.
got the clue and asked if she wants to talk with me privately in my car. she obliged.

now to the car. we chatted about where she is from and how long she stay here all usuall stuff. out of no where i kissed
her in her cheeks. she giggled. dont know why. i said i am very much attracted to her and cannot resist. he did not
talk for 2 mins. i said again that i am very much attracted to her and now i said i wanted to make love to her.
for this also she giggled. and i presuaded to go to hotel with me. after 20 mins of persuation she aggreed.

then go to hotel. we shower together. make love. she is a b cupper. nice clean shaven pussy. i was not really
looking to satify her. so did whatever pleases me. she cooperated very well. nice tight pussy. she said she was unmarried
and i left her back near her place .
Old 27-10-2009, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 19
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Says she is not sure....
Wah lau the games pinays play....
So difficult ....
The thrill is in the chase....
Chase over.... game over.....
Yes....for those who love "chasing after girls" then this is fun. For others like myself, it can be big headache as can't read what going on in their mind.

Thanks...bro The Lord for sharing. Can see this thread you started has passed the 1000 postings mark! Let's keep this going, cheers!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1