The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2021, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 11
Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

So anyway, Ann and I are taking a break.

I moved out of her place temporarily to put some physical distance between us, so I moved back to my parents house. They were kind of surprised to have me back, but nonetheless.

Ann didn't want me to move out, but she sensed that there was some tension between us. I suspect it might have been caused by the introduction of Jasmine. No matter how much she said it was fine, what our relationship status was, coupled with the things she was doing outside, I'm pretty sure every woman wouldn't appreciate their partner seeing someone else, even if it was with their knowledge or consent.

The heightened measures phase ensured I was home more often, and of course being with Ann more often, but somehow, I guess both she and I felt something had changed between us.

She didn't let me leave the car though, insisting I take it along, and only return it if we truly broke up eventually.

Anyway, the first thing I did when I was back home was to increase the Broadband speed. I headed down to M1 to up the speed from 500Mbps to 1Gbps. I was paying for it anyway, and I didn't want to affect my mom's Netflix or YouTube streaming when I was on work calls.

I spent a couple of days thinking about it. What I was doing with my life. What I could or should be doing. But I am no closer to getting any answers.

Perhaps knowing Jasmine and being with her so intimately changed something in me. Like one bro mentioned perhaps it's because I like Jasmine that's why I asked her for one last fuck.

But I don't know. I don't even know myself anymore.

I guess only time will tell.

I kept myself busy by concentrating on work. I did meet Alicia to cycle though. She found it weird that I suddenly moved out and sort of sensed that perhaps maybe I really had a thing for Jasmine as well. Then she reprimanded me and reminded me that Jasmine was married and her husband was returning, I really should not do anything to jeopardize their relationship. It seemed like those two were getting pretty close.

Ann didn't bother me at all after I moved out. There were no texts, no calls, no nothing. It's like she had already moved on with her life and had no need for me in it. Perhaps she found a new companion already.

I saw Jasmine daily though, albeit during the morning meetings over Zoom. I didn't feel any differently though, which might indicate any deeper feelings I may have had for her.

In the end, I guess the break would be good for us all. Ann would have some time to herself to figure out what she really wanted, especially from me. Jasmine would get to be a good wife to her husband. And I, well, who knows what I'll be doing.
Old 04-06-2021, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
ParkTheBus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story bro, very good share
Old 04-06-2021, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrouded View Post

I moved out of her place temporarily to put some physical distance between us, so I moved back to my parents house. ....

In the end, I guess the break would be good for us all. Ann would have some time to herself to figure out what she really wanted, especially from me. Jasmine would get to be a good wife to her husband. And I, well, who knows what I'll be doing.
Lots of food for thoughts....
Old 05-06-2021, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
lonelykids deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Stay strong TS! Now it developed to very recent encounter…
Really hope thing will get the way it should
Old 05-06-2021, 06:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
jsingh85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjsingh85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hoping the story not ending here....
Old 05-06-2021, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1062 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Not too surprised it developed like this. Mark is more like a woman in terms of relationship, always passive and reactive. As for Ann, she thought she could be cool about letting him sleeps around, including her own daughters. None of these is love, at best, they are just obsession and lust.
Old 05-06-2021, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
togato deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic story TS, hope there are more to come!
Old 05-06-2021, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

hope this isn't the nadir.....
Old 06-06-2021, 03:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
FlappyDick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story, enjoy reading it!
Old 07-06-2021, 06:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11961 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrouded View Post

Maybe is an appropriate time in life to take stock and plan for the next move as we grow older.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 07-06-2021, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 4
Stanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Great story. Waiting for more updates.
Old 07-06-2021, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 4
Blad3Runner is a splendid one to beholdBlad3Runner is a splendid one to beholdBlad3Runner is a splendid one to beholdBlad3Runner is a splendid one to beholdBlad3Runner is a splendid one to beholdBlad3Runner is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the update! Do share more new developments
Old 07-06-2021, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
miraclebelow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am honestly hoping the story doesnt end here. Its probably one of the best stories i've ever read here, full on drama and nonstop sex.
Old 07-06-2021, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

I guess no more story?

Not surprise this is sort of the ending. When the whole ep dies down, everyone move on with their own life. Most importantly TS should find a new goal for himself.

Break out from the cycle than taking a break. I don't think Ann would ever know what she wants for a partner, probably not for a lifetime if she still chooses to sleep around, maybe she's counting the numbers.
Old 07-06-2021, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
jianfu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for a very good story bro!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1