The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2017, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
cornelius deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle535 View Post
the guys in my office will talk dirty to me. claimed they went toilet
"to do it" after catching me "showing" it.
true or not / after reading here, seems true?
Talking dirty to you. You must be attracted to them. We guys dun waste time on girls who are not attractive to us.
Old 26-04-2017, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone of you secretly masturbates in office?

Esther's boobs and pouting lips has effectively brought the country's GDP down a couple of notches. Office peeps are too busy masturbating instead of working.

If she posts even hotter pics of herself the consequences for the economy may be dire. Hot-blooded males and possibly females are all keeping their hand under their tables pumping and stroking away! Cleaning aunties are complaining about fishy smelling blotches and soiled tissues staining the office carpets and floor tiles.

The country is becoming known as the masturbation capital of the world.
Old 26-04-2017, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 16
sennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud of

Many times in the washroom.

Sometimes will see zg from OL when they sashay up the stairs.. Or the pantylines of a tight skirt.
Old 26-04-2017, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 14
luckystrike8888 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterluckystrike8888 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterluckystrike8888 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by purepulp View Post
There is a fine line between flirting and harassment, just like there is a fine line between being charming and being a pervert.

Based on your actions, when your female co-workers rush to the toilet after you have 'flirted' with them, it is probably to clean themselves off after being inappropriately touched by you. I would go as far as to venture a guess that you already have quite a reputation in your office among the ladies.

May I humbly suggest that you refrain from touching them but instead learn how to flirt properly? It is easier to arouse a women via mental stimulation than by physical touch…
Agreed.
To him is flirting but to the ladies maybe harassment. If he keeps touching them one day will have to pay for it.
不知道!
Old 26-04-2017, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 708 / Power: 8
ItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike3329 View Post
Esther's boobs and pouting lips has effectively brought the country's GDP down a couple of notches. Office peeps are too busy masturbating instead of working.

If she posts even hotter pics of herself the consequences for the economy may be dire. Hot-blooded males and possibly females are all keeping their hand under their tables pumping and stroking away! Cleaning aunties are complaining about fishy smelling blotches and soiled tissues staining the office carpets and floor tiles.

Haha.. you are exaggerating. But thank you for the compliments though
Old 26-04-2017, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 708 / Power: 8
ItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to behold

Good morning everyone! Here's your breakfast for today

Old 26-04-2017, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 289 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3220 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

wah 2 dua bao very full
Old 26-04-2017, 11:19 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1347 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15360 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsEsther View Post

wow...I like breakfast....

can I dabao for lunch too?

great body and pictures...
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 26-04-2017, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 940 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1894 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Unfortunately, nope
Haha just the sudden urge I guess. Probably bcos I have always been fantasizing office sex but it never happens
I am sure we can make it happen for you.
Old 26-04-2017, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 11
LoveBoobies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

wah lau eh early morning see this i climb scaffolding also got problem liao. until now also not yet reach my level.
Old 26-04-2017, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 9
restlessDD is one of the Best!restlessDD is one of the Best!restlessDD is one of the Best!restlessDD is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike3329 View Post

Haha bro... You work for NY Times ah??
Good reporting... Totally agree 👍😅
Old 26-04-2017, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 9
restlessDD is one of the Best!restlessDD is one of the Best!restlessDD is one of the Best!restlessDD is one of the Best!
Quote:
Haha.. you are exaggerating. But thank you for the compliments though
No his not... Now if I don't see your pix in the morning I can't work... So it's affecting GDP both ways...
Old 26-04-2017, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
cornelius deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hahaha... really affecting my work... Hahaha... today I become unproductive in my work but to look at the beautiful photo
Old 26-04-2017, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 599 / Power: 16
TheOneAtWork is a name known to allTheOneAtWork is a name known to allTheOneAtWork is a name known to allTheOneAtWork is a name known to allTheOneAtWork is a name known to allTheOneAtWork is a name known to all

very nice figure! would love to suck those nipples and fonder those big breasts haha

Quote:
And today is just one of those days. This morning felt a little horny while at work. Though my bf fed me last night but I didnt had enough and was running late for work this morning so have to satisfy myself once i reach office
Just a humble selfie of myself... hope you guys like it

Old 26-04-2017, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Laysfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice thread! Hope to hear more from the ladies
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1