The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-04-2023, 06:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1234 / Power: 22
bigschmuck has much to be proud ofbigschmuck has much to be proud ofbigschmuck has much to be proud ofbigschmuck has much to be proud ofbigschmuck has much to be proud ofbigschmuck has much to be proud ofbigschmuck has much to be proud ofbigschmuck has much to be proud ofbigschmuck has much to be proud of
Re: WaWa (娃娃) - Hot seductive secretary-like lady 🫦

Bros. I went ahead to book her. But paiseh to ask. Does she have a url with her prices or services. Or if any kind bro can pm what the damage is?
Old 17-04-2023, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigschmuck View Post
Bros. I went ahead to book her. But paiseh to ask. Does she have a url with her prices or services. Or if any kind bro can pm what the damage is?
You can just ask her for the dmg. And as for what they offer, its all described here already

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 18-04-2023, 12:15 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11960 / Power: 57
exchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond repute

For those who enjoy sensual lap dances, you can try WaWa (8349 2327).

Face: 9/10 Wawa has a beautiful yet slutty looking face.

Body: 8.5/10 she has a curvy type body with nice meaty ass which is perfect for giving lap dances. I also found out that she does yoga which explains her ability to spread her legs 180 degrees. I admire ladies who are able to do 180 spreadies

Boobs: C cup natural boobs with light brown suckable nipples.

Service: 10/10 She brought me into the room and got me to sit on the edge of the bed. She walks towards me and seductively places her thigh over my legs. She then performs a slow sensual lap dance which got me instantly hard. Since her back was facing me, I slowly unzipped her dress revealing a really sexy black thong on that meaty ass. Couldn’t help but grope that ass hard! I was caressing her entire body while she was performing the lap dance.

Bbbj: 9.5/10 she slowly wriggled her way down and sucked me off sensually while maintaining eye contact. She attacked every inch of my cock and balls giving me maximum pleasure till I exploded everything into her mouth.

Contact is already in my post. Please read before pm-ing me. Enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by optimints View Post
Also saw another new person named Wa Wa there. JJ intro her to me. Wow! This new Wa Wa is really hot. She is about early 20s ( sorry, bro I am not good at judging the age) and seemed to have a nice figure from where I stood. I apologize if there is already a thread on Wa Wa but I have not come across so far. For those bro who will be trying Wa Wa, do give an FR. Don’t ask me for her contact as I did not get it from JJ.
Cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
saw Wawa yesterday too. she has the hot girl kind of look. She wearing some black body hugging suit that revealed her two round breasts very tempting
Quote:
Originally Posted by absurdit View Post
I tried her yesterday, don't mean to hijack the thread. Nevertheless, they support each other.

A quick one, She is from same school (not literally) of service, the attitude, playability, $, DT, DFK, CIM + potential to unlock.

She stands 5'6, some tattoos on the lower back, pretty and cute.

In shoulder tie dress she shows serious curves.

Rest in bro Exchange's future thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by kade123 View Post
Finally tried this place...wanted to book another girl but she's busy and recommended me WW. Since WW didn't have a thread yet so just post my FR here.

As a bro mentioned here, she was in black body hugging dress with a high slit showing off her legs and boobs. Started off with a slow teasing dance and my hands were roaming all over her body, curvy in all the right places. Stripped her and feast on her c cup wiith nice light brownish nipples. Brought her onto the bed and went down on her, pussy looks nice and no smell. Inserted a finger into her and wow she's tight..i think i must have spent 20 mins or so eating her out lol

Onto the bj, she alternates between sucking the balls, licking the shaft and slurping it. The saw she looks at me with the slutty eyes while slurping is quite erotic. We change positions a few times with either of our mouths not separated from each other...eventually cummed n her mouth and she cleaned me up with warm water.

She's not the syt or milf type, more like a slutty secretary that you bring out for lunchtime fun. Bros pls take care if her, seems like she just started for a week. Now cant decide if wanna RTM her or try the other girls there.

Oh and bros with fetish for tattoos will like her.
Old 18-04-2023, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17910 / Power: 18
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
You can just ask her for the dmg. And as for what they offer, its all described here already
Cheers. 15 points from Wankjanice
Old 18-04-2023, 03:37 PM
Samster

WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, Bros,

+15 for exchange
Minimum power for exchange 9

I also found 2 more Bros from Oct 2022 that I have not upped back.
Will up once I see their new posts.
TingWai
whitebull

Following bros are pending 2nd or 3rd round.
I need to up this many other Bros before I can up the listed Bros below again.

Bros to goEstimated days
1sanuuk432216
2meatvegelove345173
3Love 6969408204
4danny888452226
5Ecuader 547274
6ejectjoy 349175
7ThisIsMelwood601301
8kyc2110694347
9Hanster535268
10loneyheart355178
11guest68418209
12Prejudiced438219
13Swagelock372186

If I missed anyone, please let me know.
Cheers
Old 18-04-2023, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3447 / Power: 17
fshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Hi, Bros,

+15 for exchange
Minimum power for exchange 9

I also found 2 more Bros from Oct 2022 that I have not upped back.
Will up once I see their new posts.
TingWai
whitebull

Following bros are pending 2nd or 3rd round.
I need to up this many other Bros before I can up the listed Bros below again.

Bros to goEstimated days
1sanuuk432216
2meatvegelove345173
3Love 6969408204
4danny888452226
5Ecuader 547274
6ejectjoy 349175
7ThisIsMelwood601301
8kyc2110694347
9Hanster535268
10loneyheart355178
11guest68418209
12Prejudiced438219
13Swagelock372186

If I missed anyone, please let me know.
Cheers
hehe bro your effort in keeping track is damn commendable.
Old 18-04-2023, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 358 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Wah excel sheet for exchange points
Old 19-04-2023, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
Wah excel sheet for exchange points
Quote:
Originally Posted by fshare View Post
hehe bro your effort in keeping track is damn commendable.
Thank you Bros.
Old 21-04-2023, 09:49 AM
Samster (Donor)

exchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond repute

Body: 8.5/10 she has a curvy type body with nice meaty ass which is perfect for giving lap dances. I also found out that she does yoga which explains her ability to spread her legs 180 degrees. I admire ladies who are able to do 180 spreadies

Service: 10/10 She brought me into the room and got me to sit on the edge of the bed. She walks towards me and seductively places her thigh over my legs. She then performs a slow sensual lap dance which got me instantly hard. Since her back was facing me, I slowly unzipped her dress revealing a really sexy black thong on that meaty ass. Couldn’t help but grope that ass hard! I was caressing her entire body while she was performing the lap dance.

Bbbj: 9.5/10 she slowly wriggled her way down and sucked me off sensually while maintaining eye contact. She attacked every inch of my cock and balls giving me maximum pleasure till I exploded everything into her mouth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by optimints View Post
Also saw another new person named Wa Wa there. JJ intro her to me. Wow! This new Wa Wa is really hot. She is about early 20s ( sorry, bro I am not good at judging the age) and seemed to have a nice figure from where I stood. I apologize if there is already a thread on Wa Wa but I have not come across so far. For those bro who will be trying Wa Wa, do give an FR. Don’t ask me for her contact as I did not get it from JJ.
Cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
saw Wawa yesterday too. she has the hot girl kind of look. She wearing some black body hugging suit that revealed her two round breasts very tempting
Quote:
Originally Posted by absurdit View Post
I tried her yesterday, don't mean to hijack the thread. Nevertheless, they support each other.

A quick one, She is from same school (not literally) of service, the attitude, playability, $, DT, DFK, CIM + potential to unlock.

She stands 5'6, some tattoos on the lower back, pretty and cute.

In shoulder tie dress she shows serious curves.

Rest in bro Exchange's future thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by kade123 View Post
Finally tried this place...wanted to book another girl but she's busy and recommended me WW. Since WW didn't have a thread yet so just post my FR here.

As a bro mentioned here, she was in black body hugging dress with a high slit showing off her legs and boobs. Started off with a slow teasing dance and my hands were roaming all over her body, curvy in all the right places. Stripped her and feast on her c cup wiith nice light brownish nipples. Brought her onto the bed and went down on her, pussy looks nice and no smell. Inserted a finger into her and wow she's tight..i think i must have spent 20 mins or so eating her out lol

Onto the bj, she alternates between sucking the balls, licking the shaft and slurping it. The saw she looks at me with the slutty eyes while slurping is quite erotic. We change positions a few times with either of our mouths not separated from each other...eventually cummed n her mouth and she cleaned me up with warm water.

She's not the syt or milf type, more like a slutty secretary that you bring out for lunchtime fun. Bros pls take care if her, seems like she just started for a week. Now cant decide if wanna RTM her or try the other girls there.

Oh and bros with fetish for tattoos will like her.
Old 21-04-2023, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LChiongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Newbie here and thanks for sharing.
Old 21-04-2023, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 11
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of

Belated FR for Wawa after I managed to visit her last week.

Not a stranger to the location as previously another favourite of mine was located there.

Can understand why some bros will kena KC by her because her KC game is indeed very strong. Very sexy, curvy body with meat at the right place and a very nice sexy tattoo.

Service provided all matched previous FRs and she gave me a very thorough AR, although I prefer my AR to be deeper. Hungry vixen who does not shy away from anything. Couldn’t last very long with all her foreplay, and I was ashamed with myself.

Standard price for this stable of girls and I will definitely return.
Old 22-04-2023, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 14
creature99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycreature99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

probably the prettiest girl at this stable now. good figure and nice tattoos.

nice bbbj. accommodating to requests.

will definitely return.
Old 23-04-2023, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 12
annoymous99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterannoymous99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterannoymous99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Took the jump after debating for a while.
Definitely a head-turner for me and her looks grow on you.
Action start before clean up and continue to tease even after the wash up.
Do visit while she is here, if you haven't try.
Won't regret.
Old 23-04-2023, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 14
redarrow is a name known to allredarrow is a name known to allredarrow is a name known to allredarrow is a name known to allredarrow is a name known to allredarrow is a name known to all

What’s the damage here we are taking? Appreciate any sharing of price 😅
Old 24-04-2023, 09:11 AM
Samster (Donor)

Read for contact

Quote:
Originally Posted by exchange123 View Post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1