The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2007, 02:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
leeman is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: KK-Pls Share Info and Share Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofguns View Post
bro leeman... mind to pm the contact of ati with me? i very gatal at kk oledi la....
Aftermath! The next day ATI called up asking we should meet! As i would like to recuit her as well at my PUB as a PR lady! She came....she need money....asking me if i can Help to borrow 250 bucks for her sister back in Keningau! She says needs money badly to support her sisters to buy BUKU SEKOLAH etc...I decline and she left!

I m not gonnna share this One brothers! They are drug addits! They might pick your wallet during the Short Time in their place or in your Hotel during the Game!
Ferrari F430 2008 (2014)

Next baby F458
Old 02-08-2007, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kingofguns deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeman View Post
Aftermath! The next day ATI called up asking we should meet! As i would like to recuit her as well at my PUB as a PR lady! She came....she need money....asking me if i can Help to borrow 250 bucks for her sister back in Keningau! She says needs money badly to support her sisters to buy BUKU SEKOLAH etc...I decline and she left!

I m not gonnna share this One brothers! They are drug addits! They might pick your wallet during the Short Time in their place or in your Hotel during the Game!
ok bro... you still got any to intro me? i really need sum....
Old 11-08-2007, 04:01 AM
Samster

Angry an fr on hotel Mnt FJI...

here is the fr....

i went there this afternoon and surprised they are operating at day time too... the okt approach me and ask me if i wan leng lui, i juz follow him... he lead me to a indon girl... ok look on the face, he say very cheap liao, usually 70, count me 60 oni.... i juz giv a try lo.....

what i can say is wtf..... the girl front is ok, the back is like got hundreds of pimple scars on the back! - turn off 10%

tcss for a while, her name is eka, from indon and here oni for one month.... then he ask me 'cepat la...' - turn off20%

after bath separately, we started.... i ask her to take off cloth... she say tak mahu...$%&$*&%$$%??? - turn off 30%

a barely acceptable bj, then ask her go deeper into the mouth... tak mahu again - turn off 40%

start by askking her to cowboy me..... she say dunno, what? a fucking bitch dunno how to cowboy? she tot i'm idiot? - turn off 50%

go by msiionary style then... life dead fish, wif no sound and feeling at all... - turn off 60%

after long time no fun cannot cum, so ask her to cowboy me.... finally she say ok.... haiz.. tot will be better, still deadfish - turn off 70%

after sum time cannot cum oso, she say tired.... ok, go back mission and doggy, still no cum cos no effect at all, now she ay very hurt o bottom.... #$%#$$^&%$??? - turn off 80%

i was quite furious right then, i juz ask her to either bj me till i cum or hj me la.... she say "TAK MAHU"..... turn off completely.....

what to say? i can only say what can you get out of 60 ringgit? nothing but a fucking hole.... totally disappointed

i tell the okt after the business, he even dare to sya "it's like that lor... they still new ma....." BLOODY HELL!!!!!!

Name : Eka (She said)
Build : 33b / 34 / 35 (got tummy)
looks : (3/10)
Service : (1/10)
Atitude : (0/10) - i explained liao...
dmg : rm60
eat back? NEVER!!!

for all cheongster out there..... i seriously... NOT recommend here!!!

bro desperadobig and leeman.... can pls share sum okt number or fl number with me? i rather pay better price for better quality...... pls.....
Old 11-08-2007, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 17
woodringman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwoodringman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwoodringman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sorry to read that you had such a bad experience.

There is a chinese proverb that says something like "How much you pay will be how much you get". I guess this would apply in your situation cos like you say "Only RM60 so what would you expect"?
Old 11-08-2007, 03:13 PM
Samster

zailan79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all n especially bro despradobig...... Where hav u been ??? Long time no post... YYY???? Anyway bro desperadobig thanks for all the tips. they r all good n valuable. I like to go TT with u someday. Just contactme...

Bro leeman.... hehehehe... ade sikit ja permintaan (small but big actually) ..
Any gal info to share??? Pls ba bro... sharing is caring ...hehehe
Old 11-08-2007, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodringman View Post
There is a chinese proverb that says something like "How much you pay will be how much you get". I guess this would apply in your situation cos like you say "Only RM60 so what would you expect"?
Truly agree....... thanks bro....
Old 14-08-2007, 03:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
leeman is Cool - loads of Potential

Last min Last Game in KK! Yesterday Mirror Gals in a Salon Gunting Rambut! Meet up OKT Tony! Mirror 5-6 Pinoy So-so only so decided to let Okt Tony Intro! He intro me a Bakso 20 YO sweet and busty WL! Took her and paid her Rm250 for a LT!

I went back and wait for mine DHL package delivery! Sharp 12 Midnight OKT hantar! Right on time! We chitChatz she from Pontiank Indon! Been here for almost 5-6 months! I suggest we shower and she strip down review her beauty figure! C cup and her arse! Solid like i like it! Not a Drug user! Body was solid! We lay in bed and she starts to BBBJ slowly at least 15-20 mins! I FK her and little daty as well! Cowgal, Mission and i was ramming my tool inside! Tight and juicy! Finish unload and shower! Took her to R n B disco for couple beers! She was happy and me as her customers the 1st ever took her sight-seeing and disco!

She was high and vomited...we head back to hotel! I was thinking habis ler...so drunk she might sleep right in our doorstep hotel room! I was wrong! She undress all wear my XL Tshirts! She was so horny and sexy! We had another round or SHE HAD me another round! Hell yeaaa....! She BBBJ while i was standing just inch away i grab my CD tear it off Clap CD and FK her! we were fast asleep than! Work up morning and had another round before noon! She left and we still SMS-ing and hopefully i can ask her to come to KL for holiday!

Date: 1/08/07
Name: Vera
origin: Pontiank(indon)
Age 20
Body 10/10
FK yes
Daty Yes
FJ 10/10
Gfe: 10/10
Damage: 250(3 rounds)

ps: WSG Forum member Nick Minding88 under the Sabah Thread! Pls do PM him to get Okts Contacts! A local Sabahan do contact him direct!
Ferrari F430 2008 (2014)

Next baby F458
Old 15-08-2007, 08:28 AM
Samster

bro leeman.... good fr o... make me mouth watering......

i tried on that wsg forum, cannot find minding88 leh? how? you have his direct contact, i am local...
Old 16-08-2007, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 20
clans is one of the Best!clans is one of the Best!clans is one of the Best!

Hot Spa...any news?Im a regular there, havent been to KK for 3 months, so it would be great if anyone can post latest updates on this place...thanks
Old 20-08-2007, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 19
Ninjaking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was in KK for the weekend... feeling like having some booze... called up some kakis in KK, and off we go heading to 90210 area for some karaoke action... gunung api is the place.

checked into VIP room... was shocked to see the mamasan was an old friend of mine who used to work in R & B, penampang (when they still have karaoke). she intro few... all quite skinny... choose apple... my friend got an orrange.... (fruit stall)

then it was action time...... turn on the Disco music...i think the sub at least is bout 24 inch and it was rubbing and venturing all the way through......

My apple was- skinny, small sizes and was only upto my chest height, she kept rejecting me when I wanted to venture south (didnot get anything) but was OK when I venture north... (but also only for a while) most of the time was Fk and body dancing...( which is OK for me) should hav had the orange which i thought will be much more better whom comparable fairer... bigger boobs, know abit more chinese, sporting and always revealing her undies to us.. pity my friend did not charm her all the way through...

had 2 bottle of chivas and 6 botols of beer .... & was totalled!!

the bill came in 1400 +(share among 3) after discount..... did not went further in conning the gals to bed... though I was sleeping alone in the nicest room u can find in KK.... as I recently have not have any urge for extra-maritial activities.
Old 12-09-2007, 03:27 PM
Samster

bros and fellow cheongsters... any new stuff in kk? can share with us?
Old 12-09-2007, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 18
sexypirate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro leeman,

r u goin arrange a special cheong trip over to KK, ask all brudder in KL raid KK city for a night or two....
Old 12-10-2007, 12:21 PM
John88

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Talking Re: KK-Pls Share Info and Share Experience

To all, newbie here, please forgive and correct if I say anything wrong.

I from KK, but working in KL, really miss a lot fun in KK when I was there. Nowaday miss all my contact there, need help from all taiko here to have fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desperadobig View Post

I tell you they service you as if you are one of their fuck buddies.. meaning like when you enter the door and be nice to them they just treat you as if you've known them for a long time and they will practically be really friendly with you and treat you nice and well they talked abit quite loud sometiems.. which kinda turn me off..

Desperado
Bro Desperado, this is exactly what I am looking for!! GF and home feeling!! Proud of u having this kind of contact!!

I going back Dec, mind be my guide? Or maybe a happy hour season for some sharing ya? I not able find this kind of lubang in KL...
Old 13-10-2007, 11:27 AM
John88

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Hi all bros and sifu here! I am newly join here, feel like "home"... what a nice forum... if sie luo make any mistake, plz correct me ya

I from KK, but now working in west msia, wao, never know KK also got so many nice nice place to have fun... hohoho... bros, post more, I learning...

Quote:
Originally Posted by desperadobig View Post
I tell you they service you as if you are one of their fuck buddies.. meaning like when you enter the door and be nice to them they just treat you as if you've known them for a long time and they will practically be really friendly with you and treat you nice and well they talked abit quite loud sometiems.. which kinda turn me off..

Desperado
Bro Desperadobig, this fantastic, I looking for this kind of services long long time, I going back soon, might to have a happy hour for sharing? hehe (anyone know where is bro Desperado... long time no reply de)

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeman View Post
Last min Last Game in KK! Yesterday Mirror Gals in a Salon Gunting Rambut! Meet up OKT Tony! Mirror 5-6 Pinoy So-so only so decided to let Okt Tony Intro! He intro me a Bakso 20 YO sweet and busty WL! Took her and paid her Rm250 for a LT!
Bro Leeman, this one also interesting... seen like u having lot of fun... hoho

Sorry for not FR yet, my last "field game" is too far, cant recall much... will catch up soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1