The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 28-06-2006, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 18
badwolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pretty MD Personal Assistant - Michelle

Me too ..been trying to contact her too..but no luck..
hope its not because of some bad treatment by others bros.
She is a delicate treasure.

Last edited by badwolf; 28-06-2006 at 04:04 PM.
Old 28-06-2006, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
JOHNHEE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros,
Supposed to meet her on Sunday ard 4pm, then she called again to cancel saying her aunt had visited her. My sensing is that she didn't reply because of that. Cheers.
Old 28-06-2006, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 20
idjones is a Helpful and Caring Samsteridjones is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNHEE
Bros,
Supposed to meet her on Sunday ard 4pm, then she called again to cancel saying her aunt had visited her. My sensing is that she didn't reply because of that. Cheers.
Phew..... I hope so.... don't want to lose a gem like Michelle. So I guess she is not available for the time being until her aunt returns to China then.....

That explains why her HP is switched off, cannot imagine if her aunt reads all her sms'es from us, immediately will ask her to pack her stuff and go back to China.....
Old 29-06-2006, 08:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 20
sexkiller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by idjones
Phew..... I hope so.... don't want to lose a gem like Michelle. So I guess she is not available for the time being until her aunt returns to China then.....

That explains why her HP is switched off, cannot imagine if her aunt reads all her sms'es from us, immediately will ask her to pack her stuff and go back to China.....
Not necessary, her aunt may want to join her because can make a lot of money.
Anyway, thanks for your contact!
Not able to get her at this time also.
Old 29-06-2006, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by idjones
Yeah man, I really hope so! Maybe that's why she said she will be busy for next few days when I got thru to her over the weekend??

Let's hope its not the case of so many chasing after this one gem that scared her off to change her number?
Old 01-07-2006, 03:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Clitlover72 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi to all reputable and seniors here. Was supposed to have put up this FR last week. Was kind of busy and really sorry.

Would wanna thanks Bro Iceman for sharing her contact.

Well, it started with me asking for her contact from Bro Iceman. He was very sporting and willing to share. Got her contact and did not hesitate to contact her. Sent her a couple of SMS and finally manage to get a reply from her. It was a Friday evening. She needs to work till kind of late like 9pm. Soi, manage to convince her that I am able to meet up at 10pm and therefore, she agreed to meet up at her more convenient hotel. Was there kind of early, so, I proceeded to have a shower 1st and waited for her. After 30mins, the door bell rang and thru the peep hole, saw a very sweet looking girl. Invited her in and she was very sweet. I bought her a drink, green tea and she asked me if I have added any extra ingredients in. I said "NO, I am not such a despicable man." She smile and proceeded to slowly strip herself.

She went for her shower, an when she came out, she was wrapped in the towel. She sat beside me and we chatted. She apologise for being late and told me that she was unable to get a taxi. Anyway, she sure can talk and we chatted for a while. After that, I slowly make my move to pull her towel off, and she suddenyl jump onto me and sat on top of me, she look at me lustfully and said she wants to rape me. She grind her pussy on my dick and slowly starts to cat bath me. Shiok man....................................

She slowly move down and took a cab and cab me. Slowly sucking me and slowly working her mouth on my dick. She suck for a long 10mins. Finally, I can not tahan, I pull her up towards me and frenched her. She slowly guided my dick into her, sitting down on me. She sure is tight, can feel the tightness slowly empowering the grip on my dick. She pumped slowly. I really enjoyed the way she pumped herself on me. Switch to missionary and I start to command the attact, I pumed her fast and hard and all this while she was grabbing my shoulder and moaning away. Can't take it anymore and exploded into her. We rested and chatted again. Than, I feel something wrong with the way she phrased her words. She seems kind of depressed. After some persuation, she finally broke down and told me that she might want to discontinue her FL job. She said that she is very afraid of being caught and so on. I told her she can just stick and keep to a good numbers of customer will do and not entertain too many, She agreed and manage to make her feel better. We showered together and got dressed up. She left the room 1st and I proceeded to check out from the room. Overall, a very good fuck. Have mange to get her e-mail address and so far, is still keeping in contact with her via e-mail. Will defitely return and patronised her service again. Hopefully she has classified me as her preffered customer.
Old 02-07-2006, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
4li4s3r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

try to call her today ... her phone is still off ...
have to change direction lor ...
Old 03-07-2006, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Me too, have been trying her all weekend, but could not get thru, calls or sms. Hopefully she's still around but laying low??
Old 03-07-2006, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 21
IceMan7 has much to be proud ofIceMan7 has much to be proud ofIceMan7 has much to be proud ofIceMan7 has much to be proud ofIceMan7 has much to be proud ofIceMan7 has much to be proud ofIceMan7 has much to be proud ofIceMan7 has much to be proud ofIceMan7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeemen
Me too, have been trying her all weekend, but could not get thru, calls or sms. Hopefully she's still around but laying low??
Hi All,
She will be taking a short break...
Old 03-07-2006, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
blursotong11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Pretty MD Personal Assistant - Michelle

Hello bros, sorry for being late to add my FR..

Had a session with her 3 weeks ago... Manage to contact her and told her to meet me at Hotel 81. At first she seemed to be worry that I will bluff her but in the end i manage to convince her. Waiting for her about 30 mins before she arrived as the taxi driver do not know how to come..

Upon arriving, she look dammed OL due to her spectacles. At first we talk cock about her job and personal life which co-relate to what was written. After few mins of talking cock session, We kissed with our tongue interlock one another while she strip herself and me and we went for a bath.. She bath for me and masturbate my dick... I look at her while she was masturbating for me.. Great figure.... Anyway after bathing, we dry ourself and went to bed...

She give me a cat bath....and keep saying that she want to rape me... ok lor... After that she cap me and we had a 69.. Damm shiok... one thing good about her is that there is no smell from her pussy... after 15 mins of heavy suction, I ask her to ride on top of me...she wanted me to do a doggy for her.. ok lor.. i went ahead but notice that her butt is damm small...anyway who care right.... after 10 min of doggy, we had missionary... 5 min later, she started mooing louder and louder and i could sense that she is cumming soon... Started to on my turbo and pump her... she also started to hold me and scratch me but who care..... few mins later, her juices flow out.. not really that much but all were contain inside her pussy so that it can continue to be wet and smooth... There was no hurry from her and few mins later, i got no choice but cum on her....

We rested for a while before we went to bath again and tcss for a while before i send her to Bugis as she want to go shopping...

Looks : 7.5/10
Figure : 32B 24 32
BJ : 7.5/10
FJ : 7/10
GF Feeling : Yes
RTF : Yes if I got $$$

Hope you guy enjoy her service...
Old 04-07-2006, 08:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 18
badwolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lucky me..Michelle happens to switch on her HP and we made contact. Was supposed to meet up last nite but she asked if I am OK with that day lunch time. Lucky us we worked in town and I met up with her at 1:15pm.

She looks ravishing in her office attire , long hair and specs. We TCSS abt her disappearing act saying that her mum/aunt is intown and will shutdown for a month and abit..

Took off our clothes and I proceeded to bonk her SOP..As usual she quite chatty and had to stop a bit to chit chat. Then one final poundering and I cum into her. Wow,she really knows how to clamp her clits as I came.

We washed up n left. She had problem getting a cab. Had to jump in front of a taxi to stop one for her. Bros, take good care of her

Conclusion:
See my earlier FR. For now don’t think I will get tired with this gem. But my pole could do with some rest.. point of diminishing return..
Old 04-07-2006, 08:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 21
Teatree is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTeatree is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This gal is not MD Personal Assistant. I called at 11.30am and she sound like just woke up. I really do not know which company will start work at 1pm or later.
She is probably playing the costume trick; prostitute wearing a office suit!
Old 13-07-2006, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clitlover72
Have mange to get her e-mail address and so far, is still keeping in contact with her via e-mail. Will defitely return and patronised her service again. Hopefully she has classified me as her preffered customer.
Bro Clitlover72 or any other bros who has her new contact or email, can share with me, because I want to RTF her but she is not picking up her phone. Please help
Old 13-07-2006, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 21
IceMan7 has much to be proud ofIceMan7 has much to be proud ofIceMan7 has much to be proud ofIceMan7 has much to be proud ofIceMan7 has much to be proud ofIceMan7 has much to be proud ofIceMan7 has much to be proud ofIceMan7 has much to be proud ofIceMan7 has much to be proud of

Hi idjones,
She told me she will be taking a short break...I see the Q is starting..
Old 16-07-2006, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by badwolf
Me too ..been trying to contact her too..but no luck..
hope its not because of some bad treatment by others bros.
She is a delicate treasure.
Badwolf, any luck?

Can someone try to convince her to get back to the scene soon? Before we all turn into a Hungry Wolf and eat her up
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1