The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2023, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Re: scumofsociety’s journey 笑傲芽笼

Bro your fr is just going to get more bros into the queue.haha
Old 23-08-2023, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 2
scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytan56 View Post
Bro your fr is just going to get more bros into the queue.haha
Hahaha Vanessa has always been popular and well reviewed already, not me la hahaha.
Old 23-08-2023, 01:11 PM
Samster

jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all

Wanted to go first slot but hijacked by another bro and he went double session
Old 24-08-2023, 07:26 PM
Samster

scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatedX View Post
Nice, so far my WH forays were all landmines. Both legs kena blown off already. Barely managed to crawl away.
Who said WH all landmines, first time I extended my session for a first visit. commandoed and just found the wildest one I’ve tried so far, SYT or not? I think arguably yes IMO and I checked her waist, I don’t think I saw any stretch marks / preggo skin. Unreviewed gem at all I think. FR to follow tonight!

Last edited by scumofsociety; 24-08-2023 at 07:56 PM.
Old 24-08-2023, 10:43 PM
Samster

Right so my regular house was closed today, and so I commandoed a new house, cause bros say WH many landmines and saying goes: “taking the road less travelled leads to better views”, well today I think I found a new playground… or the less reviewed “garden” (my first time here). OKT recommended another but I had my eyes fixed on another, here’s a completely unreviewed new gem (ymmv) and my 25th SBF FR, WH54g7, FR titled (“girl on fire”)

WL name: Lina (haha if you play dota, you’d know this would be an apt name, girl is truly on fire!), in sg for 20 days; Age: 25, imo believable, arguably 23-24.

Looks & body: SYT imo, not the sweet kind more of ah lian chio kind. skin: fair smooth skin. face / eyes / nose / hair: eyes, pretty big round eyes, long thick “ah lian” lashes with some glitter makeup observed around her eyes. long blonde hair ponytail. straight white teeth, asked and yes she wore braces before, her front teeth adds abit of cuteness to her, abit like “Bae Suzy’s teeth” (I know u r horny but read carefully pls I’m saying her teeth , not the entire face). build: slim, I checked, waist has NO stretch marks / excess preggo skin. ass has some meat, not the bony kind. Yet her legs are really chopstick kind, if you’re into that. Basically, vibes is like fking a cute SYT uni student who really doesn’t study much and works at a bar part time at night IMO (ymmv).; Height: 1.5-1.55m; Tits: C cup, soft enhanced, nipples: light brown iirc; size: cherry, she’s ok for you to attack; Special features: tattoos on the arm (Roman italics), back (one of those Thai ones) and right ass (flower). Saw some cute sized moles on her body too.

Language: adequate Chinese, can understand each other

Pre shower routine: standard wash + light chatting and some naughty foreplay (flirting, laughing, tease kissing your nips etc)

Shower & hygiene: ok, deep rinse observed prior and also before 2nd session. Not sure why but she prefers to shower u first with her clothes on then herself solo, I was quite surprised but whatever la

Kissing / DFK: yes, girl likes to initiate kiss and dfk a lot throughout the session, v passionate, especially for the first visit, prolly the most in all the girls I’ve tried (ymmv). First time I see a girl, initiates and sticks out her tongue teasingly like a “lickitung”, smiles naughtily and invites you to make out while heavy fondling each other.

Cat bath: nips, some balls sucking, sensual and natural (not mechanical)

AR: NA, don’t care also not an AR guy

BBBJ: interestingly, she went straight to this deliciously, then the catbath. Pretty comfy (no teeth) bbbj, comparable to 2038 standards imo. Occasional DT observed. Mix of sensual and slow / fast and furious. Makes eye contact with you and smiles naughtily. Hands try to fondle & play with your nips concurrently. Note: I asked for CIM for the 2nd shot but she wanted me to fuck her instead so I’m not sure if she does CIM.

FJ: tightness:like most WLs, I feel, and cleanly shaven. positions; Cowgirl: caps on and about 2-3mins here, admired the double Cs view and attacked her boobs tgt like kambing soup marrow. mix of grinding and pounding. Requested for her and she licked my ears (adds on to gfe and passion i feel) passionately and dfk as well. She licked my ears again spontaneously w/o me asking in later part of FJs, good job.

Lotus & Missionary: I feel she likes face to face position a lot more we can Fk non stop and dfk like long lost lovers trapped in an elevator. She tries to be active also pinch your nips, hug u tight tight to go deeper. Shot at slightly before first buzzer, but still rock hard and fun so I extended for round 2. Rested and cuddled, talked for awhile before bbbj again warm up then I tried to be lazy for CIM but she’s excited and just hungry for more long rough FJ, fked again for 20 mins straight till i was damn sweaty haha . She looks and smiles excitedly like she enjoys it (or really Oscar acting ), signals for you to ram her even harder throughout. Note: This is the First time I extended for first visit (usually only for RTFs), feels like she can go even longer. moaning: sensual, sometimes loud, sometimes soft (not mechanical) and breathing was pretty aggressive and in tandem.

Attitude & GFE: excellent; smiles a lot and bursts into laughter when I smile too, makes convos, overall well paced and fun session. Some Observations: she’s Observant and considerate: used tissues and then blanket to wipe my sweat while I was on top. Gfe: flirtatious, 撒娇 and the usual 老婆老公男朋友talk; post shot attitude: still somewhat flirty but something weird, she dressed up after, so I showered myself, I’m not sure if she prefers to shower after I go by herself or wad, ok la no issue with me. One small issue: I generally do tip if excellent services rendered. So I did as usual but she asked for more (first time for me), but I declined. Not a big issue…but does give a bit of that commercial aftertaste. Hope this does not recur in RTFs.

Summary score: 9/10, perfect is really hard imo and I really don’t like giving 10/10s that easily, tbh I’m struggling to find and grasping at straws 挑问题here. If I’d had to pick on areas for improvement, it’s prolly the “solo showering after” and “ask for more tips” small things, but those are really minor and not the sex part. Sex wise, would have been fun if finished off with CIM (not sure if on the menu). That said, She’s Prolly one of the wildest girls I’ve tried so far. And her body isn’t as meaty as I’d like (see my first post for “Beverly Loh” S tier bod but then again, it’s CAT60 la Dey ). RTF: yes definitely a new regular for me to compete with my regular houses, but make sure u got enough stamina to play with her. I’d RTF if I was looking for A wild hiong horny SYT lover with a youthful body (imo ymmv), who does bbbj, loves passionate kissing and dfk, GFE, hungry for long and hardcore FJ and speaks Chinese.

Other House thoughts: I saw some cute ones when I was leaving, iirc a cute one wearing blue and long hair with bangs (?) but I forgot the number hahaha. Definitely returning to sample, and worth dropping by to discover more gems . Oh and regulars correct me if I’m wrong this house seems to be 20 mins session cause I saw the timer start at 20mins? Idk not sure, I will check again next RTF. Also wonder if the house same owner as 2038, same house name leh(?)

If you found this helpful, pls up my points so I can FR freely, intend to FR frequently. Thanks!

Last edited by scumofsociety; 25-08-2023 at 06:21 AM.
Old 25-08-2023, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by scumofsociety View Post
Right so my regular house was closed today, and so I commandoed a new house, cause bros say WH many landmines and saying goes: “taking the road less travelled leads to better views”, well today I think I found a new playground… or the less reviewed “garden” (my first time here). OKT recommended another but I had my eyes fixed on another, here’s a completely unreviewed new gem (ymmv) and my 25th SBF FR, WH54g7, FR titled (“girl on fire”)

WL name: Lina (haha if you play dota, you’d know this would be an apt name, girl is truly on fire!), in sg for 20 days; Age: 25, imo believable, arguably 23-24.

If you found this helpful, pls up my points so I can FR freely, intend to FR frequently. Thanks!
bro, based on your FR, the queue for this girl will be until woodlands custom liao everyday .

u are really sbf no.1 拆蛋传家。
Old 25-08-2023, 06:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmond_lee View Post
bro, based on your FR, the queue for this girl will be until woodlands custom liao everyday .

u are really sbf no.1 拆蛋传家。
Hahaha bro, me 拆弹专家 she’s the 拆蛋传家, really 拆我的蛋蛋 away. who knows man, women hard to predict and change like weather one, ymmv ya, I just share my own experience . U have to see if she remains consistent lor when other bros try / in my subsequent RTFs (I will update if she isn’t consistent). If yes, then indeed prolly my no 1 so far. I’ve tried girls like 203419 who are very inconsistent 天与地 as well. Provide many dfk options for u Liao ah . Happy to hear if other bros have a similar experience/ got their legs blown off .

Last edited by scumofsociety; 25-08-2023 at 06:30 AM.
Old 25-08-2023, 07:48 AM
Samster

Yet another gem uncovered.great work detective!
Old 25-08-2023, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yet another gem uncovered.great work detective!
Hehe, y’all try first, too early to say, girls become APs when they are consistent. First visit is a gauge nia. Fire needs to burn not just strong but long. See whether she can keep up in RTFs first. hope she don’t xiasuay my FR
Old 25-08-2023, 08:05 AM
Samster

I will go support and keep if she keeps up.haha
Old 25-08-2023, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 2
RatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
I will go support and keep if she keeps up.haha
The only way to know is to chiong the path the commando already cleared for us
Old 25-08-2023, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Lol bro ymmv ah, Jay alr tried but felt she was average. ymmvvvvvvvv!
Old 25-08-2023, 09:01 PM
Samster

Wanted to RTF g7 to test consistency and see if she changes like the weather, but end up getting cock blocked by my own FR (?) cause maybe some thread lurker (whoever it is better own up!) extended inside , so ended up I yolo-ing OKT / chef’s recommendation (he recommended this 会做工 girl the first time so wadeva la just try)… here’s my 26th SBF FR, WH54g18, FR titled (“蛤蟆功”)

WL name: Moon, in sg for 20 days(?), not sure her Chinese was minimal and barely adequate); Age: 27, but imo looks early 30s up close (?), she looked younger under the fish tank LED lighting, me need lasik

Looks & body: basically Milfish. skin: healthy coloured skin, face / eyes / nose: hair: rather small v shaped face with long brown hair, bangs fringe hairdo; up close can see wrinkles around her eyes when she smiles; some really faint moles(?) too. Milf face. build: slim, but observed quite abit of excess / loose skin & some stretch marks iirc, ex-preggo signs. She had a faint herbal ointment smell to her too but was quite subtle and not overpowering (?), idk la; Height: 1.5m-1.55m; Tits: A cup, natural; nipples: pink; size: cherry, ok to attack. Overall, up close, looks and body wise not my cup of tea tbh. In hindsight there were better looking ones but I trusted the OKT. So that’s when I decided to use her to 练我的蛤蟆功(toad style chinese kungfu) practice, elaborated in FJ below .

Language / GFE: minimal Chinese, can understand each other barely, occasional reflexive viet, relies on translator to talk

Pre shower routine: standard wash + light chatting, flirty dick jokes

Shower & hygiene: ok, with deep rinse post and prior observed

Kissing / DFK: tested, she’s receptive to your light kissing, but no passionate dfk / kissing initiated / reciprocated.

Cat bath: ears, nips, balls sucking, pretty sensual, nice.

AR: NA, don’t care also not an AR guy

BBBJ: bbbj was the comfy gentler kind, occasional DT, twists her head and sucked slurpy deliciously, not mechanical / teethy. Ok, nothing spectacular and technique pales in comparison to 2038 but it’s bbbj (mai hiam buay pai), plus points cause I enjoy getting my cock sucked.

FJ: tightness: trimmed amazon, abalone quite loose(?), like most WLs wadeva la can cum can alr; positions: cowgirl: haha, she only did the head and half insert at the start but I purposely go all in one jab to see the painful frown face (ok la got some effort for acting ), ard 2-3 mins pounding here and licked my ears too (I like this), not bad. Face to face : she laid down while I put my hands back to drill her, it’s a lazy position to warm up, build intimacy and desensitise, but since no passionate kissing on the menu so I’m not gonna let her get away with this, use for target practice! Missionary:New trick which I tried to practise on her: apart from using a pillow to elevate the girl and achieve smoother and deeper penetration (I prefer this), it seems feasible if you’re in push-up position to use legs to put extra power to piledrive her, aka my iteration of “蛤蟆功”. ; pounded for 10+ mins straight till cum at first buzzer, just nice!. During the FJ she tries to be active but pinching ur nip, hugs and grabs onto you like really really tightly. no black face after the FJ, she seemed to relish it (or good acting), seems she can take long FJs. moaning: the subtle and softer kind

Attitude: good, smiley, though can’t make convos (?) but she tries to respond when u speak to her and after sex when she’s more loosened up. post shot attitude: ok, still smiley, though she looked tired and wanted to rest abit haha. Continued to chat thru phone translator. Nope no gfe at all for me.

Summary score: 7/10, mostly cause looks and body really not my cup of tea but that’s not her fault la. svc wise, like most milfs, she does her work 会做工as OKT said, hardworking I’d say, more than most SYTs at some other “cleaner” houses, except of course the really Zai ones like 2038. And there’s bbbj and spontaneous ear licking so I appreciate that, plus points. RTF: not for me, but IF her looks work for you, and you like A cups (some of us do ok!, just not me), 会做工, bbbj, can take long FJ no black face.

FRs done this house: 7, 18. Will see if I can find interesting ones here to clear if not I guess I’d be heading to 1651 and JM14 for a look next(?)

Last edited by scumofsociety; 25-08-2023 at 09:17 PM.
Old 25-08-2023, 09:42 PM
Samster

desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by scumofsociety View Post
Hahaha bro, me 拆弹专家 she’s the 拆蛋传家, really 拆我的蛋蛋 away. who knows man, women hard to predict and change like weather one, ymmv ya, I just share my own experience . U have to see if she remains consistent lor when other bros try / in my subsequent RTFs (I will update if she isn’t consistent). If yes, then indeed prolly my no 1 so far. I’ve tried girls like 203419 who are very inconsistent 天与地 as well. Provide many dfk options for u Liao ah . Happy to hear if other bros have a similar experience/ got their legs blown off .
bro, my house dun have shake $$$ tree. u think of even the more options u have, everyone can't be your regulars also given time, money and energy constraints, so dun know more options is a good or bad things.

if you not their regulars, service may not be there also, so can't have the best of both worlds, my personal opinion.
Old 25-08-2023, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
mines can be re-laid anytime as in the ukraine war, even if its the same path, nothing last forever, even regulars can perform 四川变脸 anytime due to various factors.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1