The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2023, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61603 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to know if she truly loves you or just wants your money

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
She's yellow card holder
Just curious how does yellow card holder come back SG if at all possible?
Old 06-07-2023, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Stop buying her stuff. Tell her you are normal blue collar working person making ends meet. You are tight on cash so will only book her and see her when you can. Sometimes you will skip a meal or other spending just so you can see her. You have been looking for a hardworking girl to make your wife.

Depending on her response. If she offer some money to you or share her food because you told her you haven't eaten today just to see her, then its a good sign. If she start talking about how she can open a small business using her savings and both of you can make it together, its a good sign.

If she pities you, fucks you, look at her phone for her next client, then you are just another client.

While we may think the FLs are here to look for money, they also think we are all unreliable men who visits them when their pussy looks good but will quickly swap to the next FL if not.

Some of them very good at the KC game. I met a China girl, she loves kissing me, she initiates, she looks into my eyes and kiss me and does not stop. Kiss when we meet, kiss in shower, kiss in bed, kiss when fucking, kiss when cuddling, kiss when leaving. She caresses my face, cuddles to talk, tell me she has a special feeling when I stepped into the room. Let me touch her everywhere, she humps me and hugs me to her orgasm or pretend orgasm. Wow like a dream GF. I have to slap myself to wake up.

The hour is over she walks out and on to the next client. Thats why they are ang pais and people pay so much to have them.

Be real, they will not want to settle down with us. They think since we come to GL how faithful can we be to them? No security lah, might as well make as much money as they can, then go home and find a dumbass man to marry. She will say she came to Singapore to work in hospitality industry lah.

Sometimes you desire that which you cannot get. But once you get it, will you not get buyer's remorse? How certain are you that after fucking her everyday, a few times a day, for a few weeks or months, you will still desire her or will we see you back in GL hunting again?

Best to play the game bro. In the room, money paid, treat her well, imagine she is your GF, she imagines you are her BF. After that we go our merry way, and she fucks the next person. Quid pro quo bro. Part of the game. Don't get KC-ed.
If massage good, sex good, then not SYT!

If massage bad, sex bad, not SYT - WTF were you doing!?
Old 06-07-2023, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
walaueh123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
they can't enter SG for Two years. after that as tourist or short term visa no problem
Old 06-07-2023, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: How to know if she truly loves you or just wants your money

Quote:
not easy lots of huddle to clear

but still possible
Old 06-07-2023, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
BerryAirlearn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
not easy lots of huddle to clear

but still possible
but white card is 100% impossible, correct?
Old 06-07-2023, 04:20 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BerryAirlearn View Post
but white card is 100% impossible, correct?
you mean those deported ones right?

Yes my friend kena permanent banned from entering
Old 07-07-2023, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 1
Penofthewest is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPenofthewest is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by walaueh123 View Post
they can't enter SG for Two years. after that as tourist or short term visa no problem
I thought all yellow cards got lifetime ban. How do they do differentiate?
Old 07-07-2023, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penofthewest View Post
I know of 3, who had children with a Singaporean, and came in as a spouse.

and One, who had no child with the Singaporean, and came in on short term visa. they ROM already. this one went back home 15 yrs ago.

I think the requirements now already tighten. need to have children. even with children also wont be smooth sailing.

so for those men who let the little head take over the big head, know that for 1st few years of your child growing up you can only see them over zoom. and you and your thai wife need to maintain long distance relationship.
Old 07-07-2023, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penofthewest View Post
I stand corrected. I asked the girl who went back 15 yrs ago. she said the girls can only enter Singapore if they are married to a citizen.

If not, then they must email ICA for approval, EVEN IF they want to enter Singapore as a tourist. they can't enter without approval from ICA

Alternatively the bf or the sponsor can email ICA and sat she's entering Singapore for marriage. only if ICA approves then only she can enter Singapore. later you produce the ROM cert they will give her LTVP

She says ultimately a large part of it is based on the sponsor himself.

Last edited by walaueh123; 07-07-2023 at 08:24 PM.
Old 16-07-2023, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
JonnyFunnny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
what is the difference between white and yellow cards? can old birds kindly explain?
Old 16-07-2023, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyFunnny View Post
what is the difference between white and yellow cards? can old birds kindly explain?
white card is issued by AV. girl will be deported and banned from re-entering. not exactly sure the terms of yellow card, except that they have some violations but may enter again in the future. shall let the experts explain clearer.
Old 16-07-2023, 08:42 PM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: How to know if she truly loves you or just wants your money

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyFunnny View Post
Quote:
white card is issued by AV. girl will be deported and banned from re-entering. not exactly sure the terms of yellow card, except that they have some violations but may enter again in the future. shall let the experts explain clearer.
there is two kind actually

first kind is awaiting deportation visa white card

second is white medical card for licensed ML

yellow medical card for licensed sex worker
Old 16-07-2023, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
there is two kind actually

first kind is awaiting deportation visa white card

second is white medical card for licensed ML

yellow medical card for licensed sex worker
ahhh i see. kam sia for enlightening. but i very surprised yellow card holders (ex GL girl) can come back ROM. i thought it is a very strict no no policy
Old 16-07-2023, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
ahhh i see. kam sia for enlightening. but i very surprised yellow card holders (ex GL girl) can come back ROM. i thought it is a very strict no no policy
can but not easy many hurdles to clear at least still possible

during wedding banquet expect your bride to invite all her supporters
Old 16-07-2023, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
can but not easy many hurdles to clear at least still possible

during wedding banquet expect your bride to invite all her supporters
don't wanna open a can of worms here as to debate why some bros would marry ex working girl
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1