The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-05-2021, 04:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
DrunkenClam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDrunkenClam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

Quote:
Originally Posted by havenlybonk View Post
Camping for more juicy updates
Same here too as well
Old 30-05-2021, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 11
Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of

So things kind of became weird after that.

Alicia was spending a lot of time with Jasmine, mostly cycling and going to the gym. I was rather impressed with her determination though. Based on my estimates, the safest route was almost 30km from her place to Jasmine's. Unless she went mainly by the roads. She was getting really confident on a bike, which wasn't bad for someone who practically only learnt how to cycle slightly more than a year ago. Of course we spent less time cycling together as a result, and eventually, we weren't having sex.

Amanda never bothered me again for sex since the day she was introduced to the monster cock, which was frankly a relief. I really didn't like being used as a tool for revenge, if that was even the real reason why she wanted to sleep with me in the first place. Honestly, I am not good-looking, have numerous character flaws, and really was just a sex toy cum companion for Ann.

Jasmine, well, I sort of expected our relationship to get weird, considering she was married but I somehow managed to gain access to her forbidden fruit. We rarely had any physical contact in the months following CNY, except maybe the odd weekend after when she was feeling lonely and wanted to chill and drink at her place. Of course we would end up having sex, which in comparison to our first time, was less explosive and more sedated.

Part of me wondered if all of them were actually fucking Darren now. After all, he had the dick that could drive any woman crazy. But it really didn't matter much to me.

That brings me to Ann. Obviously she was pretty pleased that I was home more often, and our scheduled sex sessions resumed. I noticed that she was hungrier somehow, always using me till she came at least three times before letting me take over. Maybe her stress levels were increasing due to work now that it seemed like we were going back to normality in the Covid-19 climate.

Then we reverted to heightened measures due to the resurgence of community and unlinked cases. It was a little weird for me, since I wasn't really working during the first circuit breaker. This wasn't a circuit breaker per se, but the measures meant I was now working from home by default. Plus the slight scare I had when I had flu-like symptoms and had to go for a swab test, I was a little worried about the situation.

I had set everything up in the guest room so I wouldn't disturb anyone. Ann even got me a monitor, keyboard and mouse so I wouldn't have to strain my eyes on the company-issued laptop.

I couldn't get used to working from home though. The day would start with a Zoom meeting with our managers, updated on what was going on and what tasks needed to be cleared for the day and so on. After that it was essentially an own time own target thing, except for random work calls or virtual meetings with vendors. It was a little tough though, as at that point of time, I was actually doing a project with Jasmine, and the lack of physical face time was a little restrictive. I spoke to Shirlyn and Helen about it, since they were both my managers, to ask if there could be an extension to the deadline. They understood the restrictions of working from home and told me they would check with the boss. Unfortunately, the boss wasn't so keen on delaying the project so I wondered how we were supposed to finish it on time without meeting.

Ann noticed my distraction one night as she was riding me.

A: Work stress?

Me: How can you tell?

A: Your mind is somewhere else and…

She got off, I was soft.

A: Maybe it's erectile dysfunction.

Me: I've got this project that needs to be completed, but it's really hard without meeting physically for discussions.

A: I thought you guys are on zoom every morning. It's so loud I can hear you sometimes.

Me: Oh. Sorry about that. It's hard because there are some mindmaps and proposals that need to be finalized. It's all on paper.

A: So get a scanner. Or an iPad. I can buy them for you.

Me: Err…

A: Or just meet up physically?

Me: The project is with Jasmine.

A: Oh. Then it's even easier right? Doesn't she live nearby?

Me: That's her parents house, she actually moved into their own place already.

A: Oh. Well, work from home didn't specify whose home to work from. Haha.

Me: You're ok if I go over there?

A: It's not as though I don't know that you're fucking her.

Me: Right.

A: Talk to her then. See how you can settle this issue. If your boss doesn't want to extend the deadline it probably means the project is pretty important to the company.

Me: Ok.

A: Now can you at least concentrate? I can't ride a soft dick.

Me: Sorry, I'll use my mouth?

A: No. I want your dick.

I sighed and lay there while she blew me till I was hard enough. Maybe it was a physical thing too, I was getting old and maybe really needed some medicinal help in order to satisfy her.
Old 30-05-2021, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing wrong to take supplement in order to satisfy a hungry woman.
Old 31-05-2021, 03:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
DrunkenClam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDrunkenClam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Nothing wrong to take supplement in order to satisfy a hungry woman.
Very well said
Old 31-05-2021, 08:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 11
Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of

I didn't know how to approach the topic with Jasmine so we simply continued with our virtual correspondence.

One day however, Jasmine actually showed up at my place with her laptop. Ann greeted her at the door and let her in. She went straight to the study room and set up her laptop.

J: Hello. Ann invited me over.

Me: She what?

J: She said you were having trouble doing this over zoom.

Me: Er yeah. But we're supposed to minimize contact.

J: Well, this IS working from home technically. Just not my home.

Me: That's exactly what she said.

J: Yup. That's what she told me to tell you as well.

Me: What if the government catches us?

J: Goodness. You think they so free?

Me: Well…

J: Anyway, haven't seen you for 2 weeks liao.

She straddled me as I sat on the chair.

Me: Hey!

J: Just teasing.

She got off.

J: But there's only one chair here. Where do I sit?

I went to get a chair from the dining room and brought it back to her.

J: Let's aim to finish this by tomorrow.

Me: Is that even possible?

J: Why not? At the most we work through the night.

She winked at me. I didn't know what that meant.

Anyway, Alicia was pleasantly surprised that Jasmine was over. However, the gyms were closed so they arranged to go cycling. Jasmine could use my bike she said. I didn't have an issue with that. The weeks Alicia spent exercising with Jasmine were really paying off, she was getting more and more toned and generally feeling a lot better about herself.

In any case, we managed to complete the project after working all the way till near midnight. Or at least the draft was ready for submission. I wondered how we were going to make the presentation. Thank goodness for virtual backgrounds in zoom.

I was going to send Jasmine home, but she said she could take a Grab. We smoked outside while waiting for her Grab to arrive.

J: So… how are things?

Me: What do you mean?

J: I mean working from home. Relationship with the others. Stuff like that.

Me: It's ok I guess. Not really used to working from home. It's very hard to draw a line when the home is supposed to be a place of relaxation but now it's more like a workplace.

J: I understand that. Last year circuit breaker was worse.

Me: I didn't really experience that. Was having online classes.

J: Anyway…

Me: Yeah?

J: I think we should stop fucking for awhile ok?

Me: Sure. Why the sudden request?

J: Actually… my husband is coming back.

Me: Oh.

J: I really enjoyed the times we had though.

Me: I did too.

J: But yeah. I'm going to kill him when he's back.

Me: Right.

J: Serious. He abandoned me for so long. Like what the fuck. Then suddenly now he wants to come back.

Me: When is he coming back?

J: He says end of May. Then quarantine. So probably back home middle of June.

Me: We can always have one last fuck. Haha.

I don't know why I said that.

J: Haha. Don't tempt me. I will really want to.

Me: You can always get Darren. He's so close by.

Jasmine gave me a hug.

J: I prefer you. Really. But my husband is coming back so I probably should try to be a good wife.

Me: True.

Her Grab arrived and we extinguished our sticks. I waved goodbye as she left and I went back into the house.

I guess that was one chapter that would be closed.
Old 31-05-2021, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 6
ShitURamos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent update bro, please continue
Old 31-05-2021, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 636 / Power: 22
des4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to all

Bro TS

I think in your heart that you like jasmine that is why u ask if you can f her once more time .... ...
Old 01-06-2021, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 16
Humpy Dumpty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

For those trekky fans, when I read Ann’s dialogue I picture Emperor Philippa Georgiou character cos I find their personalities and atus status have similarities.

Anyone else feel the similarities?

Good luck to Marky boy!
Old 01-06-2021, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
raxip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humpy Dumpty View Post
For those trekky fans, when I read Ann’s dialogue I picture Emperor Philippa Georgiou character cos I find their personalities and atus status have similarities.

Anyone else feel the similarities?

Good luck to Marky boy!
The emotional detachment reminds me more of 7 of 9 (the Voyager one, not the Picard one), but yes the alpha female vibe dovetails with Emperor Georgiou more.
Old 01-06-2021, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
contwotious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, please continue
Old 01-06-2021, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 16
Humpy Dumpty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I was thinking more Discovery I.e. Michelle Yeoh character. That’s my picture of Ann haha
Old 02-06-2021, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
jsingh85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjsingh85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice bro. Hoping to hear more of amanda
Old 02-06-2021, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

that's the end with Jasmine.....?
Old 02-06-2021, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
nokasa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, hoping to read more
Old 04-06-2021, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11886 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 35cents View Post
that's the end with Jasmine.....?
Yes and no goodbye sex for rememberance.

Camping here for next lady to come into Mark life, hehe.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1