The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 17-08-2023, 09:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 711 / Power: 15
phased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to behold
FR for Rainy from RP

Bro RP fast and responsive always.

Rainy is a MILF with massive natural tits i think E cup. Do whatever you want with them, titfuck, squeeze, suck, slap, it's amazing.

She is really service oriented, gave quite a good BBBJ with variations, and also a massage. I regret booking only got 1s.

FJ was good as well, she was really tight and I made sure to grab those tits whenever I could. Did few positions and finished too early in doggy cos I was just holding on to those tits like my life depended on them.

TLDR: MILF with a tight bod and natural tits, stay away if looking for SYT.

RTF: Yes for those tits!!
Old 17-08-2023, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 2
Fataro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fataro View Post

Mimi from Fg
https://sammy.guru/showthread.php?t=950193&highlight=

Looks - sweet looking and similar to photo posted

Body - smooth complexion with fleshy butt, big boob lover may skip.

French - yes

Bbbj - balls licking and eyes contact, dt and good suction

AR - one of the better ones I have tried

Fj - horny expression looks. Long hard pounding allow and super accomodating to all position. Responsive with moans too

Will rtf when time allow
Just had a RTF session. she was excited when she saw i return for her. Service still top notch. she make me fall in love with her. Cuddle and hug me tightly make me feel like a long lost girlfriend. highly recommend to bro's looking for High GFE gem.
Old 17-08-2023, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabxteur View Post
No problem. I just find it sometimes when I open this great bonks thread all I see you
is spamming screenshots of the stable telegram page without any context like something that has been stated obvious but you still typed it out that kind and post it up etc.....

Which is a tough lot to scroll through.....
Should be someone bought over that account..

Previously that account wasn’t this spammy one..

If want to spam put those images under spoiler tags pls..

Tyvm..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 17-08-2023, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 7
Player101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPlayer101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Chanel from Galaxy

https://sammy.guru/showthread.php?p=22580912#post22580912

Looks/Figure: (.) (.) busty soft and juicy, no silicone feel nor scar. Perky butt and her waist wide and nice to hold on when doggy. The type that have a loud piak piak sound when you bang her even when she's standing and bend forward.

I go crazy when ladies have not tummy, abit turn off when they do doggy then the stomach got fat moving (if you know you know haha) but her figure really well tone. Only thing moving up and down is her jucicy boobs. She's is not a Syt but a OL that has really fair skin even for a Chinese..
. Going back to her boobs hahahaha small aerola also nice to nibble one. Not those big black type kana suck for many different man. Lastly pretty, her face feature got the vixien look sharp jawline and big eyes, small mouth.

Attitude: Good. No need say much you try you know. Customer service gao gao because she want more customer so scared offend people. Please treat her well and she will treat you vice versa.
Old 17-08-2023, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 2
hoiseeker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Paris, Club Friday https://sammy.guru/showthread.php?t=952068

Def prettier than her pics advertised. She has a warm smile and felt genuine, very hardworking. 90 mins with her felt so quick. She rides well and make sure I had a good time. Special thanks to okt for the arrangement.

BJ 8/10
FJ 10/10
GFE 8/10
Old 17-08-2023, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 9
Vinchua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Yummy
Stable: Terminal21

Looks: look similar to the videos
Body: natural big, perfect boobs. Great ass, very smooth skin
Bbbj: SOP
FJ: very tight pussy, she enjoyed hard fuck, spanked her several times while I fuck her from behind.

Overall a pleasant experience, top notch service from her and OKT.
Old 17-08-2023, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 3
etherealentity is a Helpful and Caring Samsteretherealentity is a Helpful and Caring Samsteretherealentity is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Xoxie[X-FACTOR]
https://sammy.guru/showthread.php?p=22565662

Do note YMMV so I'm not going to provide any ratings, just sharing my experience.

Looks: Looks better irl, damn cute OL looks, no Thai tan, very fair

GFE: All smiles from the very start, thumbs up man

Body: Slim tight OL killer body, very supple all over

Boobs: Big Bs which are nice and soft but not saggy, very nice light brown radio tuners for you to suckle on like a baby

Shower: Shower started out as SOP but after cleaning thoroughly she knelt down and started with a killer BBBJ shiok la

French: Fluent in French but not DFK type maybe cos she got braces? Breath very fresh tho so that's a plus

Catbath: She knows how to tease to wake up your 2IC before the main event..

BBBJ: She teases a lot with soft flicks of her tongue all over your 2IC before engulfing it with eye contact.. buay tahan almost ND but managed to control hahah

AR: Never ask and never offer, not into this anyway lol

Pussy/Painting: Clean shaven with a bit of stubble and nice pink pussy lips with no smell, she moans a lot during painting which is a huge turn on

Massage: Also quite green but told her to use her elbow and her strength was quite good

FJ: Wild rider with good stamina.. rode me for a good 10 mins before I buay tahan and flip her over to doggy that supple ass of hers wew

RTF : YES, XF will be my regular stable liao, their girls have never disappointed so far
Old 17-08-2023, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 396 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 630 / Power: 2
Sabxteur is a name known to allSabxteur is a name known to allSabxteur is a name known to allSabxteur is a name known to allSabxteur is a name known to allSabxteur is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Should be someone bought over that account..

Previously that account wasn’t this spammy one..

If want to spam put those images under spoiler tags pls..

Tyvm..
Probably need bro snrlee to come out and check MichaelWinn account already hahaha, hope he sees this
Old 17-08-2023, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
jasonho1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Som from Pinklady 10/10

Legendary for a reason. Perfect face and body, imo looks like one of those LA influencers.

Not sure why she is still in Dome 1 because she could easily be in Dome 3 with her looks and mixed heritage. Bros who haven’t tried her yet should catch her while she’s still in town.
Old 17-08-2023, 10:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
purplevib deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Racheal - Lust365

https://sammy.guru/showthr...hlight=racheal

Okt: good impression for my for my first time with them. Smooth transaction

Looks: 9 nice V shape face. Resemblance to photo about 90%
Body: 9.5 my cup of tea
Pussy: 9 insanely wet no need ky
Bbbj: 8.5 she up the game here. Can sustain long suctions and eye contact
Fj: 9 wild and freak bed performance from her.
Name any position she is game for it.

Rtf: i can sense its a yes
Old 17-08-2023, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1763 / Power: 17
m1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sammy.guru/showthread.php...2#post22580882

FR for first blood with Bee from Merci.
She just started today. One of the best sessions in a longtime. Recomended for bbbj and petite girl lovers.

Room: Hotel room, bathroom big enough for 2 people. Fresh towels.
Location Entry : Clear instructions, easy entry.
Looks: 9/10 : Very pretty. Does not look like a thai. Fair like chinese and amazingly smooth skin. Looks same as pic, better looking irl.
Body/Figure: 8/10, height should be around 155. Very petite.. easy to carry and fuck.
Boobs : B all natural, not enhanced, and light brown... almost pink nips. amazing.
French: yes... all the way.. tongue fighting.
BBBJ: 8/10 good suction. It was really good, can deep throat... one of the better ones I've had.
FJ: Did doggie, cowgirl and then and finally finish in missionary.
Painting : She was ok with it. Enjoys it.
Gfe : Her english is not that great. But she speaks chinese. Service is great.. took good care of me.
Rtf : definitely.
Okt: Great !!!
Old 17-08-2023, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 786 / Power: 8
Noobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to behold

Took okt format for FR, so will look somewhat standardized.. been a while coming back to D1.. too many unnecessary spams nowadays until can easily scroll off 2-3 pages after not visiting for a week.. anw, my FR usually is on the nicer side, my friend who visits here Kp me liao.. everytime write so nice.. but tbh, if I write FR, means above average kind to me la, only then I will take time to write.. those I visited and didn’t write.. are those don’t even worth my time to write, and usually I visit those stable once.. they will nv see me again.. just couldn’t be bothered to make enemies here, work already so shag liao.. I just wanna have good fun and bonks.. period.

FR, as usual ymmv
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: Nid
Looks : 8/10 same as picture, only slight discount on the skin tone.. not fair like Chiangmai, but not tanned like BKK.. in between, my acceptable tone, not syt.. more of exotic OL vibe, face features definitely is wysiwyg, that’s why nowadays I patron OS.. they are indeed abit on the premium end in D1.. but so far, out of the many I went for their girls, no bait picture.. OKT, please continue that and don’t disappoint me and fellow bros here.. kupppp… 🙏🏻 and don’t increase price anymore.. LOL!
Body : 10/10 since I covered the skin tone part above, so points here don’t include that, a small slim girl with nice butt and C cup.. no tummy, what’s there to fault? As to if she in siam tui, maybe I will missed out on her.. but if she wear super sexy on the street definitely someone you will bio when walked past, her figure can be easily hidden, bros who visited will roughly know what I mean..
BBBJ : 9/10 sloppy.. like it.. with DT hands free kind.. no teeth, only not enough suction.. DT and suction don’t gel tgt.. so maybe that can be improved on the momentum part
FJ : 9/10 maybe my rifle numb liao.. so abit no feel if no kiap kiap below.. luckily got DFK, one of my trigger point, she definitely can take hard fast pounding.. and she likes it deep.. did a good 15-20mins missionary work out until her head bang against the wall, down 1 can of Monster before visiting.. kind of works for me.. managed to get her orgasmic and gotten the tingly kiap kiap feel below.. overall would say it’s a good bonk, above average kind
GFE : 7/10 greeted me in a nice silk nighties, which kind of hides her nice figure, hence my above comments on her body which can be hidden easily.. abit on the lower side here perhaps my timing is ard the dinner time.. so didn’t really have much GFE, coz she gotta prepare dinner and stuff, not complaining la.. she’s also a human and needa eat albeit the full slot tier kind of girl, so I understand la.. just too bad my timing can only be around there.. so bros one tip, wanna visit her avoid meal timing.. hahaha
RTF : I would if this is the beginning of her tour, but oh well, only decided her to be on my hit list after loads of good FR and days of consideration.. I believe RTF will definitely be even better.. and if she comes back again.. Yes.. cfm RTF without hesitation le.. and will make full use then, provided her figure maintains when that time comes.. haha
Old 17-08-2023, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 2
Hsijstmi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Alice - kindlythai9

Previous frs pretty accurate.

- not much difference between photos posted. She's pretty cute. She's cute during our chats, pretty/seductive during catbath n bj
- lots of eye contact during cb n bj. Damn sexy
- not much dt but pretty awesome wet bj. Pleasure went up a notch when she licked my balls - reason to consider rtf

Overall one of the best bonks to date. Do up my points if u find d above helpful.
Old 17-08-2023, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
NothingToSay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hsijstmi View Post
Fr for Alice - kindlythai9

Previous frs pretty accurate.

- not much difference between photos posted. She's pretty cute. She's cute during our chats, pretty/seductive during catbath n bj
- lots of eye contact during cb n bj. Damn sexy
- not much dt but pretty awesome wet bj. Pleasure went up a notch when she licked my balls - reason to consider rtf

Overall one of the best bonks to date. Do up my points if u find d above helpful.
FR for Alice from KindlyThai9:

Saw many posts about Alice and decided to try. And I was not disappointed at all, all the things I have read about her in the forum is true. The overall experience has been superb. Alice is super slutty And extremely good at the art of seduction during the session. It is apity that she is leaving this weekend. Would recommend ppl to book a session with her before she leaves.
Old 17-08-2023, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 786 / Power: 8
Noobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Not wtong info...same stable changed name..it is at navaree old place...i am sorry if i offended you..my sincere apologies ...i am trying to say some girls advertise two different stables..i have paid plently of school fees in the past..thread carefully
Hey bro.. yeah, you gotta tone down on your mass sharing of pictures.. if you want to share info, can just consolidate them together on a weekly basis and without pix, most bros here would have joined the many different stables TG groups to keep tabs on live updates there as well.. this thread has been filled with FRs from clones for the longest time liao.. don’t contribute to that bro.. thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1