The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 08-05-2018, 07:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1442 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike222 View Post
Shouldn't be. Her bank is the best
I did not opt for it before but after reading what others have said, I have changed my mind and hoping to try it next
Old 08-05-2018, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 9
fabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tried J few weeks back. From lift walk straight n turn left before escalator..maybe younger than the rest😀..not bad n likes to talk dirty
Old 08-05-2018, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10105 / Power: 15
BBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond repute

Was surveying level 4, around noon. Same few faces. Based on postings for the past few weeks, it looks like there are more choices if you are there late afternoon.
Old 08-05-2018, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1442 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabwan View Post
Tried J few weeks back. From lift walk straight n turn left before escalator..maybe younger than the rest😀..not bad n likes to talk dirty
What service did you ask for? Have to try her as well. Love her smile
Old 08-05-2018, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Laogaotsurugi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
What service did you ask for? Have to try her as well. Love her smile
She is good. But her rates not cheap leh. 60 90ish? She like to say if bring her home cannot too loud later ur father hear den also wanna join
Old 09-05-2018, 07:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 9
fabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laogaotsurugi View Post
She is good. But her rates not cheap leh. 60 90ish? She like to say if bring her home cannot too loud later ur father hear den also wanna join
True...svc also ok😀..a bit ex compare to the rest
Old 09-05-2018, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2490 / Power: 9
ringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond repute

Good to see jsp post active again wor
Old 09-05-2018, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringo6668 View Post
Good to see jsp post active again wor
Whoa...you're back...
Old 09-05-2018, 08:22 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
mike222 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

So many girl join in. Not a good sign.
Old 11-05-2018, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 8
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabwan View Post
Yes younger than many...
Old 11-05-2018, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 16
Becky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud of

Which level is J at ? Would love to try !
Old 12-05-2018, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1804 / Power: 15
dude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant future

Tried Joyce. If you need penis treatment or asshole massage, look for her.. rates are a bit high as she is younger. Each girl have their own specialty. . I think I like more service during 3rd base which she seem lacking off but make up with her other body maintenence techique.

Still gonna look for corrine granny. Is she along side with Joyce too?

小雨
潘潘

永远记住您。。

Missing you in progress
Kathy
Old 13-05-2018, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 15
korokay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkorokay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkorokay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Linda still my absolute favourite. Her bbbj is heavenly!! And she's very friendly too.
Old 13-05-2018, 02:24 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1347 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15360 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by korokay View Post
Linda still my absolute favourite. Her bbbj is heavenly!! And she's very friendly too.
she seems to get the best reviews of all....
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 13-05-2018, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1734 / Power: 15
Afee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant future

I noticed Linda don't wash her nipples after i sucked it!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1