The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2016, 01:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 15
princeofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud of
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

visited for the first time in 3 months due to being overseas. 3 hours (10pm to 1am) standing by the rails. high demand due to extended weekend but alot of people window shopping only, what a waste of space. quality of supply did not fit my tastes. PRCs mostly old birds, viets young-ish but no stunners. so-so faces and bodies (in my opinion) but more importantly also look like the types that will refuse everything, just pull down panties and rush. i kena twice before, didn't even want to take off bra.

there's this baby-faced popiah, my guess is aged around 25. she seems to have excellent connections with young malay customers. in my 3 hours there, she went up and down every 15-20 mins. all young malay guys, queueing up for her. could almost do like a bank and ask to take number. may just go back one day to see what all the fuss is about. even if rush, if it's a good fuck with all the right noises i won't mind trying once.

apart from her, there is only one other WG there which caused my blood to rush downstairs. (zhi zhi comes close but she is "used goods" after the number of times i upped her years ago) finally, i eventually got to experience the often-talked-about-in-this-forum PRC annie, also called xiao fan(g)? by far (in my opinion) the best looking WG, even beating my previous favourite fei fei. this annie definitely has a model face, although without thick layer of makeup, can see the imperfections on her skin, which shows her age. but i don't mind.

she is tall and has very nice C cup headlights with nipples which she allows licking and sucking. with her hot body, she really didn't need the super padded bra plus padded top that she was wearing. but most importantly, her opening price was 80 - i was sold, no bargaining required. for a hot chick PRC to not ask for 100 is something i've not experienced in my 7 years of visiting this place. her room is large with attached bathroom and nice pink light, no bad smells. good quality thick mattress. too excited so released my load after 5 mins of cowgirl and 5 mins of missionary. rejected BJ this time due to fear of spraying without FJ. would definitely return. fellow bros interested in her phone number - sorry forgot to ask this time.
Old 12-09-2016, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 10
chavo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

@princeofpersia

I was there last night too but I dont think I saw any girls of your description, or did I?

The babyfaced viet, does she tye her hair in a ponytail, slender body, average sized boobs? And prc Annie, is she the one standing at the corner at the fruit stall, nearest to the escalators, quite long curled hair, (wearing green if Im not wrong)? May be her cause she caught my eye too, and she was quite tall like you mentioned, wanted to approach but went up with my regular instead. I left at 9.30pm
Old 12-09-2016, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeofpersia View Post

fellow bros interested in her phone number - sorry forgot to ask this time.
Thank you, DON'T MENTION IT.

You visit ACE once in a while, surely those Vietcongs and China girls will crowd round you as you are a "rarely seen" species like Mr. Mime from the Pokemon-Go group. Sure to throw balls at you.

Me is always there and always reject any moves by them, surely kena ignored one. Every WL at ACE knows Pom is a super kee-niu stingy poker, poor me, Maybe I should change my nick to "pauper of Thailand"
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 12-09-2016, 04:22 PM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chavo View Post
@princeofpersia

I was there last night too but I dont think I saw any girls of your description, or did I?

The babyfaced viet, does she tye her hair in a ponytail, slender body, average sized boobs? And prc Annie, is she the one standing at the corner at the fruit stall, nearest to the escalators, quite long curled hair, (wearing green if Im not wrong)? May be her cause she caught my eye too, and she was quite tall like you mentioned, wanted to approach but went up with my regular instead. I left at 9.30pm
The green dress one with big boobs, fair skin and long curly hair standing next to the fruit stall is the Camel, a RM100 per fuck Vietcong , not PRC.
Lately Camel does not treat Pom well, so Pom had struck her off my cheong list
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 13-09-2016, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 15
princeofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud of

Quote:
The babyfaced viet, does she tye her hair in a ponytail, slender body, average sized boobs? And prc Annie, is she the one standing at the corner at the fruit stall, nearest to the escalators, quite long curled hair, (wearing green if Im not wrong)?
there are quite a few babyfaced popiah, this one has blonde hair tied as ponytail or sometimes in a bun. face looks just very slightly korean. typical SYT body with B cup headlights.

PRC annie was wearing white top and pink skirt that night. walks around most of the time but if she does stop and stand it would be at the dark side (facing the escalators to 2nd floor). who is your regular anyway?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Thank you, DON'T MENTION IT.

You visit ACE once in a while, surely those Vietcongs and China girls will crowd round you as you are a "rarely seen" species like Mr. Mime from the Pokemon-Go group. Sure to throw balls at you.
purposely mentioned to see how many itchy cocks will still PM me asking for phone number. then i will give them aunty ros number.

i may not be as sexperienced as you bro, but after 7 years even small fry like me the WGs know to ignore... "that young man come her stand for fun, after 3-4 hours then he will move, fuck also dunno who he will choose like playing poker" last time kena touch here and there by young and old, now only fei fei will come and raba raba until i go up with her

Quote:
The green dress one with big boobs, fair skin and long curly hair standing next to the fruit stall is the Camel, a RM100 per fuck Vietcong , not PRC.
Lately Camel does not treat Pom well, so Pom had struck her off my cheong list
was the green dress can see alot of side boob? not my type leh, i look at face more than body
Old 14-09-2016, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 13
papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!

Quote:
there are quite a few babyfaced popiah, this one has blonde hair tied as ponytail or sometimes in a bun. face looks just very slightly korean. typical SYT body with B cup headlights.

PRC annie was wearing white top and pink skirt that night. walks around most of the time but if she does stop and stand it would be at the dark side (facing the escalators to 2nd floor). who is your regular anyway?

purposely mentioned to see how many itchy cocks will still PM me asking for phone number. then i will give them aunty ros number.

i may not be as sexperienced as you bro, but after 7 years even small fry like me the WGs know to ignore... "that young man come her stand for fun, after 3-4 hours then he will move, fuck also dunno who he will choose like playing poker" last time kena touch here and there by young and old, now only fei fei will come and raba raba until i go up with her

was the green dress can see alot of side boob? not my type leh, i look at face more than body
That would be Camel with the green dress showing off sideboob.

Im curious about the PRC Annie. Not the annie we normally mention here as she has small boobs (unless she had them done... Was looking bustier lately) and service can be hit or miss. But she fits most of your other descriptions.
Old 14-09-2016, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by papercutz View Post
That would be Camel with the green dress showing off sideboob.

Im curious about the PRC Annie. Not the annie we normally mention here as she has small boobs (unless she had them done... Was looking bustier lately) and service can be hit or miss. But she fits most of your other descriptions.
That Annie (aka Semut or "Ant" among us) seems to have bigger breasts (from the outlook) dunno for sure, some augmentations been done or not

I remember faintly during the earlier days when she first appeared in ACE, pom and Teddy bear were busy lim kopi and cuci mata, she came over and accosted us, and intro herself as "Ah Fang". I was amused that she must be Wildboar 2

Her services good meh?
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 14-09-2016, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 13
anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Which other foto is fake in freelancehot.com?
"Ayumi" purportedly a local NL is also fake!

http://www.localfreelancehot.com/wp-...-1-300x300.jpg

Her photo is actually Nong Poy, a transgender!'

https://hungrygeeks.ph/wp-content/up...4a8ff84e39.jpg
Old 14-09-2016, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 13
anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

puki mak! another fake foto in freelancehot.com

this one is "Suki", presumely a local CKT in PJ! WTF!

The foto is taken from some Vietnamese website!

how low can this OKT get?
Old 14-09-2016, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 10
chavo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Thanks for the infos, will look out for them when Im there again. My 'regular' is a Viet who lives on the 9th. Mid length hair, likes to wear this color. Fairly new to the place, doesnt work till late, goes home before 10pm.

Quote:

Ahhh so THATS Camel. I am curious to find out which one she is, but now that I know that is the one, I might approach her one day. What are her DOs and DONTs? Forgive me if youve mentioned and Ive missed it.
Old 15-09-2016, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quote:

Ahhh so THATS Camel. I am curious to find out which one she is, but now that I know that is the one, I might approach her one day. What are her DOs and DONTs? Forgive me if youve mentioned and Ive missed it.
There is only 1 DON'T, i.e. DON'T LAYAN HER

Her services suck big time now. Charging RM 100 per shot is not worth the value now.

Pom must admit last time she was damned good. Alas, all bad habits are being adopted by her.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 18-09-2016, 08:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
evo9570 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

annie

Litter swallowen
Old 18-09-2016, 09:51 AM
Samster

small snow

juanjuan
Old 18-09-2016, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9632 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by evo9570 View Post
annie

i likey leh.....
Old 18-09-2016, 06:35 PM
Samster