The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-03-2012, 07:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
maxbabe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Bro, very tempting leh.
Old 01-03-2012, 08:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 16
Mike2009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPVictim View Post
Sad news to share:

I went to pub in BQ area and got a bbbj from a pinoy chick. A couple of days later, Wednesday, I started getting a headache and feeling unwell. Then I feel pain when passing urine. I can see a semi-clear white liquid discharge from brother. The brother tip became reddish and irritable also. Went to doc for checkup. He say I have a UTI similar but not exactly the same like gonorrhea. I insisted several times to him that I did not have sex just bbbj. He said this is very very common. Girls who give BBBJ to several guys often have the bacteria residing happily in their throat and still not making the girl sick except for mild throat infection. Later when they blow you you kenna !!

2 cents worth of advice:

Guys, pls be careful. After BBBJ at the pinoy bars, do remember to wash you 2ic well and also to pass some urine after the job complete. This will minimize chances of infection. Better way is also to ask the girl to use her tongue to circle around the head without deep suction strokes. Chances of bacteria entering you are lesser.

Now I everyday have to eat antibiotics for 1 week Also must keep the medicines at office desk ..... if at home CO ask a lot of questions ....sigh....
Hi bro CPVictim

Sorry to hear abt the infection. Thanks for warning all bros...dats why BBBJ in pub can be quite dangerous due to this common infections: UTI AND gonorrhea, But u will be fine after the medication, but take note, you must be extra careful as it makes u more vulnerable to other STD.

Bros do take caution when enjoying and wishing u a speedy recovery bro CPVictim!

Mike
Old 01-03-2012, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 18
inluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Normally I do not openly reveal the name of the pub visited but the following is an exception

A number of pinays at Star in Kampong Bahru are dishonest and will take advantage if you are not alert so watch out

A bit about the pub. It is a karaoke joint with pool table upstairs. Girls tease, rubbing themselves on you, kissing without you initiating

A bottle of Tiger LD is $33. They switched to Heineken which cost $55 after a couple of rounds and never told me or my buddy

The girls wanted to eat and took the change we left lying on our table to get the food, that is ok BUT they took twice the amount

We didn't manhandle any pinay, knew our boundaries, was always respectful and just being nice and they took our kindness as a sign of weakness

Yes we could have easily refused to pay and I would have done so but my buddy didn't want to create a scene. He only told me after we left

So brothers who want to explore that pub, hope you benefit from our experience. As for us, never will they get any of our business again. So many other better pubs to spend our money without worrying if they gonna cheat you blind when you're not looking
Old 01-03-2012, 12:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
drekman has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

inluv07. you are so stupid. You are cheated and con by the pinay. You should call the police.

Pinay are cheap, but they overcharge or charge too high or con you too high. A heineken is only $6, or the most you pay is $12. If you go to the phillipines, they are cheap. You guys are so easily con by pinay or girls.
Old 01-03-2012, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 14
nokia88 is one of the Best!nokia88 is one of the Best!nokia88 is one of the Best!

Thx for warning bro .
Old 01-03-2012, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 13
fijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro drekman, some civilness would be appreciated...I think bro inluv is aware he was overcharged but wanted to be a gentleman and not create a scene. And through his testing of the grounds, we now know to avoid this place so he is helping to warn others rather than others getting cheated.he could just keep mum about it and not contribute. Now he end up getting flamed unnecessarily.

Sure he could create a scene and refuse to pay but its up to him how he wants to conduct himself in public than anything to do with silliness.

Anyway just to clarify bro inluv, the beer is LD for the girls so they can sit with you and rabba rabba? If that's the case, then its comparable to town where its around 50 bucks...so I consider it buying the time and company of the girls too.

If its just your own drink its way overpriced!!!

As for money to buy food, sure I gave tips sometimes too but the way they did that to cheat you and your fren wasn't right. Yeah I been to joints where girls just see me as a dollar sign and try to milk my money as much as possible sometimes with much dishonesty. I mean eventually I might still indulge them but I am unlikely to return again.

So I would had done the same as you, just go through with it but blacklist the place and never return again.so many pubs around anyway.

Thumbs up for sharing!
Old 01-03-2012, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 18
inluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi fijiperri, wild pubs charge $50 or $100 a tray and along comes agreed services

At Star, the set up is like a karaoke pub, they tease, kiss, stand close, rub themselves against you and sing with you or for you. Standard prices in pubs like these is between $20-$30 for LD

Such pubs don't charge $55 for a beer and even they do, the girls will ask if we agree for them to switch to a higher price drink

And taking twice the amount of money when we agreed to buy them food just says it all
Old 01-03-2012, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
gradeaprick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A brief FR of my visits to FHM bar Orchard Towers.

===================

Had at go at the bar last weekend, happened to walk past when the doors opened, and saw that it looked pretty happening inside so decided with a friend to give it a go. Surprised at the amount of lookers there, I would say there was about 30 girls inside, and I would say about 70 percent were pretty good looking.

As for my experience there, I would say I got my money's worth.Our drinks was like 15 a bottle for a heineken.
Ladies drink was 50 a bottle for them, bought two in a span of about 4 hours there, got shit like frenching, feeling up her body, fingering and a lot of dirty dancing, and chick was pretty much rubbing my dick most of the time trying to get me horny for her.In the smoking room, she was just bending over and asking me if i would like to fuck her in the ass,lifted my shirt up and licked my nipples and kept showing me and my friend her tits, and proceeded to stick her hand down my pants for a few minutes giving me a handjob in the smoking room.

Noticed they had a couple of VIP rooms, so I proceeded to ask what was the damage and just how far you could go in there, she then told me its like $290, 2 ladies drink and the room was charged at 50 an hour. So basically went on to explain further in detail how if me and my friend took the room, we would be paying 240 for their drinks, and 50 was for the room, and then told me we could go all the way in there.

Passed on the offer though, not as if it was my birthday that night to be blowing that much cash.My friend was just making out half the time he was there, and fingering his girl and shit. Didnt mind me recording videos several times of them making out and grinding, hell it was even me that initiated them to make out so i record the hilarity of the issue.Chick was down and never seemed to mind, even played it out more for the camere. Then he took her number, contacted and shit and she informed him that, barfine was like 300 for 3 hours, and 500 for 8 hours.Sure gave him something to consider alright.I know I can get better shit for such prices.

But yeah that was my overall experience, just pm me if you'd like to know the girls name cos you'd probably get the same gfe i did over there. Heading down again this weekend due to my friend having a strong urge to bang her brains out.

Hope i provided a good field report, will probably write more after trying out a couple more bars there.
Old 01-03-2012, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 13
fijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Oh okie.thanks for the clarifications.appreciate it very much...I usually prefer places more playable so yes you are right that I haven't been to these kind of karoake pubs much...in fact I haven't been to pinoy pubs recently...too busy at work.

Yeah, and the dishonesty part is something I won't be able to stand as well...
Old 01-03-2012, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
ahpui99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I think the attitude is more like hit and run type
Old 01-03-2012, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
gradeaprick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I prefer PSP Pretty Slutty Pinays lol
Old 01-03-2012, 11:20 PM
Samster

Bro inluv,
thks for the useful info a senior bro here ever recommended this pub before...(but i guess that bro wasnt cheated...he only said the girls here were lookers)..I share your frustration and anger and hence will boycott the place!

There are too ponds to fish bro so dont worry!
Old 01-03-2012, 11:21 PM
Samster

great FR on FHM bro! (not sure though should the name be so openly revealed)
that will be next target place. if possible pls PM me the chicks name bro!
thank you

Keep enjoying bro!

Mike
Old 01-03-2012, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by drekman View Post
inluv07. you are so stupid. You are cheated and con by the pinay. You should call the police.

Pinay are cheap, but they overcharge or charge too high or con you too high. A heineken is only $6, or the most you pay is $12. If you go to the phillipines, they are cheap. You guys are so easily con by pinay or girls.
drekman...u missed the point entirely.
the bro is sharing his story....pls empathize and sympathize and not criticize.
In face u should say thanks to bro inluv for this warning.

No offence bro!

Keep enjoying!

Mike
Old 01-03-2012, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by inluv07 View Post
Hi fijiperri, wild pubs charge $50 or $100 a tray and along comes agreed services

At Star, the set up is like a karaoke pub, they tease, kiss, stand close, rub themselves against you and sing with you or for you. Standard prices in pubs like these is between $20-$30 for LD

Such pubs don't charge $55 for a beer and even they do, the girls will ask if we agree for them to switch to a higher price drink

And taking twice the amount of money when we agreed to buy them food just says it all
Bloody unethical and bola bola pinays! Grrrrrr
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1