The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 11-12-2022, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Fornikate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Jizz on her pits...do it......
Old 11-12-2022, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1660 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41116 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogertks View Post
Today my SIL purposely wore a sleeveless top and a super tight pair of FBT shorts. She sat on the sofa and made herself comfortable by exposing her sexy clean shaven armpits. What a sexciting sight to behold! The FBT shorts showed her smooth upper legs and sometimes a bit of her panty and butt cheeks. Damnnnnnnnnn!!

On top of that, she also wore a bra with loose bra straps. The bra straps would drop down but she chose to ignore them. Damn teasing I tell you.
U have nose bleed ?
Old 11-12-2022, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1660 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41116 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Before I could even react or say anything, she placed both her hands on my shoulder, purposely letting me see her sexy armpits. Ohh my sweet heaven, the smell and the view.
Quote:

Placed my coffee on the table, making sure to make as little noise as possible, went over to Sleeping Beauty and took a couple of long deep whiffs of her smooth pits.

The smell was heavenly! Lil bro, who was half awake earlier, is now fully awaken by the scent of female pheromones. Wanted to proceed to sniff her panty and of course, her lil sis, but ultimately, the bigger head retook control and abandoned the plan.

Grabbed my coffee and went to my room to finish up what I intended to do. Although the coffee was cold due to the "slight delay", it was totally worth it.

Or so I thought...
干柴烈火 。。。N she is inviting sooner or later depend of who make the 1st move ... wonder how u can tahan for so long bro ?
Old 11-12-2022, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
cheekyfoot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Or so I thought...
More to come!!
Old 11-12-2022, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 750 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by archerage99 View Post
Your wife did not say anything when you saw her sister topless?
At the start, she got tell them off when they never wear bra when I come over coz its quite obvious can see their pokies. Got once, the youngest sister was wearing some very thin white top without any bra and its almost like can see her boobs through the white top. They always just ignore her and say they don't care. After awhile my wife also gave up and just let it be.
Old 11-12-2022, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 2
rogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by archerage99 View Post
Nice view! Did she know you are beoing her?
She knew, but kept quiet about it. Read on to see how the plot develops. It certainly is beyond my wildest imagination.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vantalia View Post
Somebody is going to get it
Yup, somebody is going to get it real bad!

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Funny, how's she going to tell her sister? That you used your eyes to molest or rape her armpits?
You wear only underwear as in the brief or boxer? She comes into the room, what if you raise your voice ask her why is she getting so near you? She could be scolded or slapped by your wife lor.
I did something to her to satisfy my urges. Read on for more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomboyz View Post
Meaning he was still in shocked literally had lost his conscious. Yet he still managed to live his imagination.
Read on bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by landao View Post
Bro rogertks, what happened next?
Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
Wah become story liaoz! I also appreciate clean shaven armpits. Very sexy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OngGiaThoung View Post
Story time…
Story updated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fornikate View Post
Jizz on her pits...do it......
That's too much. Still have not reached that level yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
U have nose bleed ?
Nope, nose used to sniff sniff liao.
Old 11-12-2022, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 2
rogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
干柴烈火 。。。N she is inviting sooner or later depend of who make the 1st move ... wonder how u can tahan for so long bro ?
Initially didn't have any feelings for her one cuz wife is 100 times hotter and sexier. But where got cat doesn't eat fish one right? More so when the fish is deboned, steamed and served in front of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyfoot View Post
More to come!!
Updated! Thanks for reading.
Old 11-12-2022, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 941 / Power: 10
Cignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyou View Post
Must protect my neighbor lah...
Face only in my collection nia...
ok ok, more of her then
thanks
Old 11-12-2022, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 17
ramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
At the start, she got tell them off when they never wear bra when I come over coz its quite obvious can see their pokies. Got once, the youngest sister was wearing some very thin white top without any bra and its almost like can see her boobs through the white top. They always just ignore her and say they don't care. After awhile my wife also gave up and just let it be.
Just curious, your wife then girlfriend, was she braless when at home too? Seemed to me your wife is more restraint compared to her sisters according to your writings so far.
Old 12-12-2022, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1404 / Power: 19
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of

Aiyah bro obviously its fabricated storyline but who care right? Important is making the imagination to run wild.
Old 12-12-2022, 03:16 PM
Samster

torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramysg12345 View Post
Just curious, your wife then girlfriend, was she braless when at home too? Seemed to me your wife is more restraint compared to her sisters according to your writings so far.
You are right. My then gf she still got wear bra at home but she will always unclip her bra so won't be able to see her nipples through the shirt but still comfortable.

I've always wondered why my gf wear bra at home while her 2 sisters don't. Maybe they are just more open.
Old 12-12-2022, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 11
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
You are right. My then gf she still got wear bra at home but she will always unclip her bra so won't be able to see her nipples through the shirt but still comfortable.

I've always wondered why my gf wear bra at home while her 2 sisters don't. Maybe they are just more open.

My ex who’s now my Mrs is ALWAYS braless the moment she’s at home. Come home immed will strip off her bra. Well sometimes she will ask me to help her remove also. Since dating days I’ve seen her nipples poking through her top and even after so many yrs I nvr get tired of it.
Old 12-12-2022, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camryaltis View Post
My ex who’s now my Mrs is ALWAYS braless the moment she’s at home. Come home immed will strip off her bra. Well sometimes she will ask me to help her remove also. Since dating days I’ve seen her nipples poking through her top and even after so many yrs I nvr get tired of it.
When we move to our own house, my wife now also never wear bra at home. In the past i guess it's because she don't feel comfortable coz her dad is in the house. But then the 2 sisters don't mind just braless. But of course when got other friends or relatives come to their house then they will wear bra. I come too often already they lazy to wear bra after awhile. I never get tired of pokies too after many years. Best is they bend down can see everything the view is amazing.
Old 13-12-2022, 04:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10228 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
When we move to our own house, my wife now also never wear bra at home. In the past i guess it's because she don't feel comfortable coz her dad is in the house. But then the 2 sisters don't mind just braless. But of course when got other friends or relatives come to their house then they will wear bra. I come too often already they lazy to wear bra after awhile. I never get tired of pokies too after many years. Best is they bend down can see everything the view is amazing.
I wonder what the 2 sisters would wear (or won't wear) when they stay over at your house
Old 13-12-2022, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange22 View Post
I wonder what the 2 sisters would wear (or won't wear) when they stay over at your house
I would imagine them to be in white singlet with low cut lacy top and braless. Once in awhile will be able to peep at their almost revealing boobs and see their erected nipples. Too bad they never stay over at my house before.

But the youngest sister like to dress sexily at home. A lot of time in spaghetti top and braless. Always like to sit on the floor and bend forward when watching tv or doing her own stuff. I walk pass sure can see her boobs.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1