The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2009, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
omigod79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

im on leave today and i feel like going for a bonk...any contact to share ?
Old 21-07-2009, 03:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
cheepang is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by omigod79 View Post
im on leave today and i feel like going for a bonk...any contact to share ?
you can try xiao li .. she not bad. damage RM 120
Old 24-07-2009, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

went to NPW today....wow back to business lah...singer singing...girls pusing pusing... got new girls too...quite good looking...paiseh i got no chance to entertain new stock...kena tangkap by regulars prc...time to treat your kuku chio before mib conduct raids again...happy cheonging to all the bros..
Old 27-07-2009, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
marlborolight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

last Friday night was hanging around NPW, try to check out some new stock.It was 2330, there're no girls around due to WINDY NIGHT. ordered a stout (rm8.90) and wait there until 0000, ah ha..girls slowly moving out from their nest. not as much as usual, but some new stocks available. eyes on some tall chicks, quite hot...but din take them at the end..
0200, finished my stout and moved to check out OSFC. ordered a mineral water (rm2.50) and sit at the corner. saw xuang xuang around, but she din see me, and she's flirting with another guy. a girl approaching me, sit and molest me. i looked at her, quite sweet looking. i pretend cool coz i not feeling like to take any tonight. but then slowly we talked more and she start to molest me from my legs to my thigh.i looked at her again, sweeter than the first sight, she promise will serve me well, ok la, on la...at last small head won...
leaded to her house, in the gate, heard girls sound and she's bathing a guy. went in, bathroom was on the left, and the door is opened...not long a naked girl came out, she was Xuang2!!she was so surprising when they see us came in. she smiled at us and quickly lead the guy in her room. she wink her eyes on me, she still recognized me!!
we went in her room and we naked ourselves, then went to shower, she helped me to clean my whole body including asshole,erm...something special might happen i think...we proced to the bed and she clean my didi again with her wet tissue, quite hygiene, nice..she then start to catbath me with her tongue as well as her tits. her tits is just like a melon with a 50cents coin on it, nice tits! she really lick my body in whole, from ear to neck to thigh to leg and back to thigh. it was kinda iche as she told me what she will offered. i cant stand anymore...pull her hear toward my didi..suck it!her sucking sill is just wonderful with lot of slurping sound, the sucking and ball licking really make me in heaven. after awhile, i remember that she has cleaned my hole, no AR? i signal her by guiding her finger to my A/hole. she start to rub it while giving me a tight and wet BBBJ. she then take out a KY and a CD...'WTF, she want to apply it in front of me?' i thinked. She then smiled at me, she then put some gel on her finger and applied it on my a/hole out of my expectation she then jumped on me, and continue BJ and a/hole rubbing with KY. not long, she took the CD and put it on her finger..hihi..i know what she's going to do now..she's going to finger fuck me! i feel so high with her finger inside my hole while she's still bj me. her finger is going deeper and deeper, and i think it was about half of her finger was inside. it was so nice until i have to stop her before i CIM her.
she took out another CD and capped me, just before she want to ride me..'let me taste you first, sweety'..i laid her down, and start to taste every inches o f her body. from DFK, to tits sucking, to DATY..there is no KY, natural water from her hole and odourless. i then slowly guide my didi in front of her whole, and attacked!she was 'ARH...' so real as like fucking your own HM. her tight and wet pussy make me can't stop pumping...not long, i feel i gonna come..but i dun want to end like this..asked her to turn around and doggy her, this time i feel even tighter. she just moaning non stop, and asked me to fucked her harder.i really cant stand anymore and blow my army out! but surprisingly she still moving her ass, gripping my didi and no intension to let go.ok...i pumped her few more time, and she moans louder now, moving her ass faster, and gripping didi tighter...suddenly, another sound of 'ARH...' and then the world become silent, and we both colapsed on bed..yes, gentlemen, she's CUM.
she cleaned me up, and ask me to rest on the bed. she then start give me some light massage from leg to hand. and we have chat awhile before proceed to bathroom. she then told me that she's from North of China, was only working this for about 10 days here...so on and on...

bro, here is her spec:

name: Wen Hui (文慧)
Look: 7.5/10 (sweet type)
Body: 7/10 (36C)
DFK: yes (depend on individual)
DATY: yes
BBBJ: 8/10
AR: NO, but nice finger fucking (if u like it)
GFE: 8/10 (like fucking your own HM)
WIR: definitely, and she can do XuangFei with Xuang Xuang! can't imagine fucking this 2 hotties together...

Any bro who like to have her Number please PM me. for her to treat you better, do remember to tell her that you are recommended by Ah Ken (阿肯).
Old 27-07-2009, 08:12 PM
Samster (M)

ken8864 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

sound very interesting but i dont go NPW. Coz it is v.dirty. can you imagine they offer to foreign worker like bangladesh and indian before serving you.
Old 27-07-2009, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
vins_29 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlborolight View Post
last Friday night was hanging around NPW, try to check out some new stock.It was 2330, there're no girls around due to WINDY NIGHT. ordered a stout (rm8.90) and wait there until 0000, ah ha..girls slowly moving out from their nest. not as much as usual, but some new stocks available. eyes on some tall chicks, quite hot...but din take them at the end..
0200, finished my stout and moved to check out OSFC. ordered a mineral water (rm2.50) and sit at the corner. saw xuang xuang around, but she din see me, and she's flirting with another guy. a girl approaching me, sit and molest me. i looked at her, quite sweet looking. i pretend cool coz i not feeling like to take any tonight. but then slowly we talked more and she start to molest me from my legs to my thigh.i looked at her again, sweeter than the first sight, she promise will serve me well, ok la, on la...at last small head won...
leaded to her house, in the gate, heard girls sound and she's bathing a guy. went in, bathroom was on the left, and the door is opened...not long a naked girl came out, she was Xuang2!!she was so surprising when they see us came in. she smiled at us and quickly lead the guy in her room. she wink her eyes on me, she still recognized me!!
we went in her room and we naked ourselves, then went to shower, she helped me to clean my whole body including asshole,erm...something special might happen i think...we proced to the bed and she clean my didi again with her wet tissue, quite hygiene, nice..she then start to catbath me with her tongue as well as her tits. her tits is just like a melon with a 50cents coin on it, nice tits! she really lick my body in whole, from ear to neck to thigh to leg and back to thigh. it was kinda iche as she told me what she will offered. i cant stand anymore...pull her hear toward my didi..suck it!her sucking sill is just wonderful with lot of slurping sound, the sucking and ball licking really make me in heaven. after awhile, i remember that she has cleaned my hole, no AR? i signal her by guiding her finger to my A/hole. she start to rub it while giving me a tight and wet BBBJ. she then take out a KY and a CD...'WTF, she want to apply it in front of me?' i thinked. She then smiled at me, she then put some gel on her finger and applied it on my a/hole out of my expectation she then jumped on me, and continue BJ and a/hole rubbing with KY. not long, she took the CD and put it on her finger..hihi..i know what she's going to do now..she's going to finger fuck me! i feel so high with her finger inside my hole while she's still bj me. her finger is going deeper and deeper, and i think it was about half of her finger was inside. it was so nice until i have to stop her before i CIM her.
she took out another CD and capped me, just before she want to ride me..'let me taste you first, sweety'..i laid her down, and start to taste every inches o f her body. from DFK, to tits sucking, to DATY..there is no KY, natural water from her hole and odourless. i then slowly guide my didi in front of her whole, and attacked!she was 'ARH...' so real as like fucking your own HM. her tight and wet pussy make me can't stop pumping...not long, i feel i gonna come..but i dun want to end like this..asked her to turn around and doggy her, this time i feel even tighter. she just moaning non stop, and asked me to fucked her harder.i really cant stand anymore and blow my army out! but surprisingly she still moving her ass, gripping my didi and no intension to let go.ok...i pumped her few more time, and she moans louder now, moving her ass faster, and gripping didi tighter...suddenly, another sound of 'ARH...' and then the world become silent, and we both colapsed on bed..yes, gentlemen, she's CUM.
she cleaned me up, and ask me to rest on the bed. she then start give me some light massage from leg to hand. and we have chat awhile before proceed to bathroom. she then told me that she's from North of China, was only working this for about 10 days here...so on and on...

bro, here is her spec:

name: Wen Hui (文慧)
Look: 7.5/10 (sweet type)
Body: 7/10 (36C)
DFK: yes (depend on individual)
DATY: yes
AR: NO, but nice finger fucking (if u like it)
GFE: 8/10 (like fucking your own HM)
WIR: definitely, and she can do XuangFei with Xuang Xuang! can't imagine fucking this 2 hotties together...

Any bro who like to have her Number please PM me. for her to treat you better, do remember to tell her that you are recommended by Ah Ken (阿肯).
bro.. do u mind to pm me the number???
Old 29-07-2009, 08:41 PM
Samster

nobattery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by poster View Post
This is my first time to Peng Hwa FC. I have spend half an hour to get the location =.=", that is shy to go alone, feel like everone look at you. That are alot of ppl on that night, i turn few round to get a table in middle of the FC and order small tiger beer. not many gals walk pass around my place, so bad . finally a gal name siao xia sit beside me. her look not bad, but makeup alot... ICI supporter. she make an offer RM80 for her last customer tonight. Is that a good offer??

she start with a simple massage, cat bath , con bj and fj. the con bj just 1 minutes.... so bad , lucky the fj job is good. she knew to control pussy muscle, i few good and keep loss control.

name: siao xia
Face: 7.5/10
Body: 6/10
BJ: 5/10 (the CBJ is too fast and have deep throat )
FJ: 7/10 (sexy moaning like my gf)
GFE: 5/10 (she is abit rush to go out with her friend)
Overall: 6.5/10
WIR: need to try others.. kakka
damages: RM80

Any bro want go together?? im shy to go alone ^^
let's have a trip then since i'm malay and really won't be that gud with prc..the last prc i spoke at endah parade more like ayam itik..dem
Old 29-07-2009, 09:19 PM
Samster (M)

brother nobattery, too bad but i believe only MILF PRC will take you lah....
but who knows you may try your luck.
but they are mostly afraid of you, as you know all the eye2 are similar.
Old 30-07-2009, 01:12 AM
Samster

johnkiller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro Marboro and i finally go to visit Wen Hui. As mention by bro Marboro, this girl really very friendly and she can obey any instruction.
As usual, after arrive to her house, get a soft massage from her. feel not bad. She really not rushing (due to no customer) and we chit chat a while.
This girl BBBJ is very good and she really such your bird hardly. Maybe too exited, same case with bro Marboro within 2 minitute i cum. Due to recently wind is very strong, i promise to her will strongly recommand her to Sammyboy member. Trust me, you will not regret to try her.
Here is the FR
Look : 7
Boob : 36C (big but a bit saggy)
Body shape : Honestly not consider very good but still ok.
BBBJ : 8
GFE : 9 (really very friendly and will serve you like King)
Overall : 8

If you guy want to visit her, pls PM me. i will pass the contact to you.
One more things need to clarify with all the Sifu and Experience senior, Due to i really long time not go to cheong, Maybe too excited, when i cum and i want to pull out from the pussy, only my little bro (become small when the sperm came out) came out but the condom still inside the pussy. According to her, it is normal because maybe i too excited and hv a lot of water inside the condom, so when i cum it make the condom 'licin' and when i pull out only my little bro came out but the CD still inside. She told me is safe due to cover by CD when i cum. Just want to ask the sifu, is it normal? am i safe for this situation? (never experience b4 so need to know). Any one can tell me?
Many thanks
Old 30-07-2009, 07:10 PM
Samster

nobattery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken8864 View Post
brother nobattery, too bad but i believe only MILF PRC will take you lah....
but who knows you may try your luck.
but they are mostly afraid of you, as you know all the eye2 are similar.
haiya no more milf prc..the last one i did a session at endah parade..later got nightmare whenever i see chineese lady 35 year and above..haha

takpe..next time i wear a t-shirt writes " for cheong with money " haha
Old 30-07-2009, 07:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnkiller View Post
Thanks bro Marboro and i finally go to visit Wen Hui. As mention by bro Marboro, this girl really very friendly and she can obey any instruction.
As usual, after arrive to her house, get a soft massage from her. feel not bad. She really not rushing (due to no customer) and we chit chat a while.
This girl BBBJ is very good and she really such your bird hardly. Maybe too exited, same case with bro Marboro within 2 minitute i cum. Due to recently wind is very strong, i promise to her will strongly recommand her to Sammyboy member. Trust me, you will not regret to try her.
Here is the FR
Look : 7
Boob : 36C (big but a bit saggy)
Body shape : Honestly not consider very good but still ok.
BBBJ : 8
GFE : 9 (really very friendly and will serve you like King)
Overall : 8

If you guy want to visit her, pls PM me. i will pass the contact to you.
One more things need to clarify with all the Sifu and Experience senior, Due to i really long time not go to cheong, Maybe too excited, when i cum and i want to pull out from the pussy, only my little bro (become small when the sperm came out) came out but the condom still inside the pussy. According to her, it is normal because maybe i too excited and hv a lot of water inside the condom, so when i cum it make the condom 'licin' and when i pull out only my little bro came out but the CD still inside. She told me is safe due to cover by CD when i cum. Just want to ask the sifu, is it normal? am i safe for this situation? (never experience b4 so need to know). Any one can tell me?
Many thanks
did she cum when making FJ with you?>
Old 30-07-2009, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
hamsapchai_KL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to Bro Marlborolight

Name: Wen Hui
Origin: PRC
Boobs: 6/10
GFE: 8/10
Face:5/10
Body:5/10 (meaty type)
FJ:7/10
Damage:RM100
WIR: To try others, Xuang Xuang lives with her.

Pro's: Catbath the whole body especially nipple (very very long duration), excellent BBBJ skills, intro 7 ppls, get 1 session free.
Con's: Face so-so

If u need the contact, pls PM Bro Marlborolight as he is the one who PM me.
Bro Marborolight, i mention ur name to her. She know u very well
Old 31-07-2009, 12:33 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
longbird is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamsapchai_KL View Post
Thanks to Bro Marlborolight

Name: Wen Hui
Origin: PRC
Boobs: 6/10
GFE: 8/10
Face:5/10
Body:5/10 (meaty type)
FJ:7/10
Damage:RM100
WIR: To try others, Xuang Xuang lives with her.

Pro's: Catbath the whole body especially nipple (very very long duration), excellent BBBJ skills, intro 7 ppls, get 1 session free.
Con's: Face so-so

If u need the contact, pls PM Bro Marlborolight as he is the one who PM me.
Bro Marborolight, i mention ur name to her. She know u very well
wen hui is STD patient. oh my god u guy does BBBJ with her. shud have worn condom. She is taking medicine for her sickness. Oh my god.
Old 31-07-2009, 12:48 AM
Samster

johnkiller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro ken8864,

No. i'm sure she not cum
Old 31-07-2009, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Klangite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Don't worry bro, you won't get her pregnant this way.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1