The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2013, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
gk123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L16h6

wow..if I know I should have post 1 more. than all bro here will win $$ FOR BONK...and not allowances.haha
Old 16-09-2013, 11:11 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -55 / Power: 0
coolblue has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

any bros tried Le Le can advise how is her service?
Old 16-09-2013, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolblue View Post
If this Lele is the one that arrived last year in Sweet and LaLa that batch, then I have tried her before. Service is normal cat 150 standard.

I recall she told me she was a gym instructor before so she's got a banging body.

Might have wrote an FR somewhere but can't find it.

Worth a shot though. I quite liked her.
Old 16-09-2013, 11:45 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Found my FR: http://sammy.guru/showpos...postcount=4733

Had quite a hot steamy afternoon session with this girl some time back. Rather shiok to bang her athletic body.
Old 23-09-2013, 12:32 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -55 / Power: 0
coolblue has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Thanks bro... think most of the girls in 166 is not bad. Han Xue, Sweet, LaLa....
Old 23-09-2013, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks bro... think most of the girls in 166 is not bad. Han Xue, Sweet, LaLa....
yes. plus apple and miki too
Old 23-09-2013, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1620 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L16h6

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
yes. plus apple and miki too
Jin Sha, Le Le and Na Na also nice...
Old 23-09-2013, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Jin Sha, Le Le and Na Na also nice...
Agreed with you
Old 12-11-2013, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Hmmm ... I thought she is a Sweetie ...

Hmmm ... I thought she is a Sweetie ...

WL Name - Na Na
Origin - Jilin, Dongbei, PRC
Age - 24 years old
Height - 1.60m (on barefoot)
Home Base - L1606
Misc Info - Debuted in May 2013

Looks - 7.0/10

She is quite a sweetie but not exactly a drop-dead gorgeous type (anyway who can find a drop dead gorgeous WL in GL by today's standard?!), she possesses fair smooth facial complexion, she has a little Feng Yan (cat eyes in English) with double eyelid and natural eyelashes, her nose is quite sharp but its bridge is not very high, and she has long straight tress ... In a nutshell, she has an oriental looks ...

Bod - 7.0/10

She is slim, has fair and very smooth body complexion. Her butts are rather curvy fortunately ... Good candidate for doggy bonking. She has a navel pierced and a little tummy protrusion surfacing ... No tattoo or blemish in sight.

Tits - 6.8/10

She has A cupper frontal assets with pale pink nipples which are her consolation ... Not for folks who are into bumpy ride ...

Pre-Shower Routine - 7.5/10

This lass was rather sporting and she can go with the flow to enjoy the erotica petting with me before we proceeded to shower ... We caressed each other erotically and frenched each other simultaneously ...

Shower Action - 7.2/10

She gave me a body2body soapy massage but it was rather mechanical compared to my ex-fave, Han Han (ex-WL of L0819). She also gave me a sensuous BBBJ ... We frenched briefly before we proceeded to towel dried ourselves.

Cat-Bath - 7.3/10

Not bad as she has managed to cover most of the erotic zones of my anatomy ... She even licked and sucked my palms and fingers ... But she was not as skillful as some ang pai WLs who have already retired for good ...

AR - 7.0/10

She did a brief AR for me whilst I was positioned on my fours ... She also applied a little hand action whilst AR-ing my down-under ...

Frenching 7.0/10

She frenched me but not as engaging as I fancy ... Prolly required RTF to work on this aspect ...

BBBJ - 7.8/10

Suction pressure and technique were well done ... She managed to swallow up to 3/4 length of my penis albeit her mouth is rathery small. She also employed certain amount of hand action ... I must say it was a wet and senusous BBBJ ...

FJ - 7.7/10

She was an accommodating & patient lass as I spent sometime grinding her pussy and I in fact also gave her a thorough cunnilingus before I proceeded with the coitus ... We adopted gal-on-top, doggy bonking, frontal assault (dentist chair style), I carried her up whilst I stood on the floor and she thrusted her rear up and down by supporting on my shoulders ... I finally shot my load in missionary ...

Attitude - 8.5/10

Excellent attitude ... She was very sweet to me ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 13-11-2013, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Nice sharing fr bro max.
Glad to see your back though the style of writing is different in this section.
It's a good read for Nana mei mei as i a sucker for syt looks & GFE.
Hope you enjoy my bilingual frs too.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 13-11-2013, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
Nice sharing fr bro max.
Glad to see your back though the style of writing is different in this section.
It's a good read for Nana mei mei as i a sucker for syt looks & GFE.
Hope you enjoy my bilingual frs too.
Hi bro ... Thanks for your above greeting ... I am conversant in both styles of FR in fact ... My next FR format will be somewhat similar to yours on FL Angel ...

I can see you were enjoying your session with FL Angel ... How do you compare her with Piao Paio @ W17 in terms of physique, looks and customer service attitude?

Cheerz,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 14-11-2013, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Hi bro ... Thanks for your above greeting ... I am conversant in both styles of FR in fact ... My next FR format will be somewhat similar to yours on FL Angel ...

I can see you were enjoying your session with FL Angel ... How do you compare her with Piao Paio @ W17 in terms of physique, looks and customer service attitude?

Cheerz,
MaXx
Bro maxx,

Angel has a true devilish body whereas piao piao has an angelic face unforgettable.
When both combine is extremely deadly.
One angel is of model height beauty, the other has a beauty angel look.
When you see piao piao among the other girls, you will choose and pick her irregardless of GFE or service. first impression counts afterall.
And if you see angel, the sexy curves, long legs and overall devilish figure is enough to make you die for her. hahaha.
Piao piao has super attitude while angel has high gfe just like the other babe sherry which make a perfect girlfriend feel.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 27-11-2013, 02:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1620 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L16h6

Fuji Apple tender resignation tomorrow morning...

All the best to her...
Old 27-11-2013, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Apple, Baobao, and Nana leaving on the same month. It feels like the time XLJ and Dong Jing left, one after another
My regulars leave in groups.

all the best to them

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Fuji Apple tender resignation tomorrow morning...

All the best to her...
Old 27-11-2013, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3159 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

Just a quick update. Went 166 today and found out apple and linglong both gone liao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1