The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-02-2012, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 19
lee26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

hw cn BQ b a desert?haha
ya do tell us the concept of the pub also
for me BQ i always just go to Exxxx.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowrider View Post
good day bro

no offence to support a fellow bro is no problem but, as bro mike mention,yo asking us to go to the desert to find a "waterhole" sure die of dehydration.so hope u can provide details n more precise location, PM me if u like i a a regular a Pinoy pubs also always bring guest for ENT.
just my 2 cents
Old 27-02-2012, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 13
Pita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nokia88 View Post
Maybe can give forum member's only discount

Use special passcode like SBF to enjoy ?
Yeah but then he'd need to tell us which pub it is. My theory is that he's a 13 year old boy wanking off while reading the forum and wanted to get some people to say how cool he is for owning a joint.
Old 29-02-2012, 01:38 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
GandPhatLee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A brief FR of my visits to two pubs last weekend.

Geisha in Cuppage Plaza
===================

Cosy place, discreetly located especially night time since other businesses nearby are all closed, nobody will see you going there. OK girls, friendly. beer prices reasonable. At first I was afraid that being a Japanese looking pub it might be expensive but no it's normal pricing. Playability not much though and extras non-existent.

Tokyo Drfit in Orchard Plaza
=====================

Super nice place. Will give it a A++ rating. Quite a nice place, discreet. Friendly staff. At first I felt the pub is too brightly lit for anything humsup and was quite small too. Waitress asked me if I wanted girls. Paraded to select. Parade is so convenient for us and really most Pinoy pubs never bother to do it in a systematic way.Quite a few girls. At least 3 to 4 quite attractive looks in my opinion. Was undecided who to choose, then take a slim body pretty girl. She's 22 years old.
Immediately asked me if I wanted to go to a more discreet location and I quickly agreed. I was led from the end of the pub to another section via a door. Initially there's a toilet and later you'll see quite a few stools and tables. This is the second room but still part of the pub. Action started. Very friendly girl, nice soft breasts, Lots of fun. Happy ending. Highly Recommended.
Old 29-02-2012, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pita123 View Post
Yeah but then he'd need to tell us which pub it is. My theory is that he's a 13 year old boy wanking off while reading the forum and wanted to get some people to say how cool he is for owning a joint.
Mental problem doing Mental sums...?

I'M CIM KING
Old 29-02-2012, 01:58 AM
Samster

draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fusjr View Post
Only can reveal it's at bq...

u know lar e bloody anti-vice and licensing hungry to hand in homework
You own the Prata shop lah...Next to a pub , tats why say you owns a pub...
Other ppl ask me where i stay..i say Sixth Avenue...but in fact i stay in the coffeeshop in Sixth Avenue...Is this what you mean huh...?

I'M CIM KING
Old 29-02-2012, 02:01 AM
Samster

I "own" the Lucky Plaza... =)
Believe it a not up to you.. =)

I'M CIM KING
Old 29-02-2012, 02:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 20
hydrasmily deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just came home from the 5th floor smokey joint. had a 22 year old pinoy. she was in tight and short bodycon dress. got a beer at 10 bucks. proceed to the smokey room! once inside the usual raba raba and the way she gring me was awesome. after a while, ask for 1st ladies drink. 50 bucks. she kiss my neck and nip. and keep grinding and grinding. finishing her last shot, she took out my 2IC and started stroking it. she said second LD, she will give me a bj. true enough, she bj me til i cumed. went home a happy man. 110 damage for a bj but the hour of hot dancing and all was worth it.
Old 29-02-2012, 03:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hydrasmily View Post
Just came home from the 5th floor smokey joint. had a 22 year old pinoy. she was in tight and short bodycon dress. got a beer at 10 bucks. proceed to the smokey room! once inside the usual raba raba and the way she gring me was awesome. after a while, ask for 1st ladies drink. 50 bucks. she kiss my neck and nip. and keep grinding and grinding. finishing her last shot, she took out my 2IC and started stroking it. she said second LD, she will give me a bj. true enough, she bj me til i cumed. went home a happy man. 110 damage for a bj but the hour of hot dancing and all was worth it.
Glad u enjoyed huh... name of the girl..? is your lucky day... normally need 3 rounds of LD for that ending...

I'M CIM KING
Old 29-02-2012, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jou75jou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to BQ this afternoon at Kriselle around 5pm. Nothing really fancy
Gals are on average 5/6 and drunk only a coke ($6) and left the bar

Then went up to Kenneth hideout to drink again a coke

Gals are a bit above average. Had a discussion with the prettiest during 30 mins - when she asked me for a drink I asked her about the VIP room but there isn't . So decided to leave the place.

Any fancy place in BQ ?

Please PM any good location in BQ.
Old 29-02-2012, 10:10 PM
Samster

Just to update...Bros here..pinoy lovers..
Another thread stated that soon in Geylang will have Pinoy pros in the house..Approve from A.V... but still no black and white confirmation..

I'M CIM KING
Old 01-03-2012, 03:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 14
LLSC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLLSC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Seems like the new chiongsters here are revealing the pubs names they went.
Giving hints are sufficient. Don't need to give out the names ya.

Today afternoon went to kb area, finally saw the pubs there. Quite a few. A group of pinoys walked past me and I see all cmi. Thinking whether to chiong there next time but seems quality no good but maybe there are gems there.

Two evening ago, walking along sg river outside riverwalk. Saw 2 lovely pinoy. One overall I give 6.5/10 the other figure and height plus face is 8/10. Taking photos. One of them saw me looking. I presumed they are decent gals and we crossed the road together. Maybe they go eat? Since they going same way as me. So I walk slower. The prettier turn and saw me looking. I told myself I'll approach at end of road if they never enter any pub. I see her I bth. They walk deeper into the road and I surprised they went into a pub I never went before. I must go there soon I said but I fell sick with flu.

Sianzzz. Cannot forget such lovely sight.

Bro maxbabe, let's go try this pub if u interested too.
Old 01-03-2012, 04:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 14
limborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLSC View Post
They walk deeper into the road and I surprised they went into a pub I never went before. I must go there soon I said but I fell sick with flu.

Sianzzz. Cannot forget such lovely sight.

Bro maxbabe, let's go try this pub if u interested too.
where is this sir?? bring me being me!
Old 01-03-2012, 04:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
CPVictim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCPVictim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sad news to share:

I went to pub in BQ area and got a bbbj from a pinoy chick. A couple of days later, Wednesday, I started getting a headache and feeling unwell. Then I feel pain when passing urine. I can see a semi-clear white liquid discharge from brother. The brother tip became reddish and irritable also. Went to doc for checkup. He say I have a UTI similar but not exactly the same like gonorrhea. I insisted several times to him that I did not have sex just bbbj. He said this is very very common. Girls who give BBBJ to several guys often have the bacteria residing happily in their throat and still not making the girl sick except for mild throat infection. Later when they blow you you kenna !!

2 cents worth of advice:

Guys, pls be careful. After BBBJ at the pinoy bars, do remember to wash you 2ic well and also to pass some urine after the job complete. This will minimize chances of infection. Better way is also to ask the girl to use her tongue to circle around the head without deep suction strokes. Chances of bacteria entering you are lesser.

Now I everyday have to eat antibiotics for 1 week Also must keep the medicines at office desk ..... if at home CO ask a lot of questions ....sigh....
Old 01-03-2012, 04:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
CPVictim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCPVictim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Just to update...Bros here..pinoy lovers..
Another thread stated that soon in Geylang will have Pinoy pros in the house..Approve from A.V... but still no black and white confirmation..
Pinoys will be everywhere. I get called by them working at Starhub, Citiabank call centres....They are in so many restaurants, hotels....pubs....many many nurses in all our govt hospitals .....maids .....and now even in the Cat 50 in GL !!

Wondering if AV will allow viets in the Cat $50 scene .
Old 01-03-2012, 04:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 14
limborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPVictim View Post
Pinoys will be everywhere. I get called by them working at Starhub, Citiabank call centres....They are in so many restaurants, hotels....pubs....many many nurses in all our govt hospitals .....maids .....and now even in the Cat 50 in GL !!

Wondering if AV will allow viets in the Cat $50 scene .
is this news confirm that they will be in Cat 50??

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1