The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-03-2011, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
nsnb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Hello everyone, long time since I post any message. But my advise to all is to avoid Asia Entertainment complex at all cost. It's a famous cut carrot place. Do not enter this place.
Old 01-03-2011, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
niGht-eYe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Especially when the taxi driver recommends you this place as they will get a cut.
Old 02-03-2011, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Me never get cut carrot .. because, I show I don't have card and only pay on purchase, and always act silly and stupid when girl keep pushing for LD ..

Hey, come on - you can easily burn 500$ or more in TP/PM - seen guys doing that .. and compare P Burgos / Classmate @ QC - Edsa much better leh .. my 2 cents ..
Old 02-03-2011, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsnb View Post
Hello everyone, long time since I post any message. But my advise to all is to avoid Asia Entertainment complex at all cost. It's a famous cut carrot place. Do not enter this place.
do you mean EDSA or is the place another bar area?
Old 02-03-2011, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 19
Cupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
...easily burn 500$ or more in TP/PM...
Hi bro, please enlighten newbie like me what is the currency of 500 and the meaning of TP/PM that you had posted? Maybe you wish to state in the List of Abbreviations & Acronyms Used in SBF

Cheers
Old 02-03-2011, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
bolsterposter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

AEN - Asian Entertainment Network

Taxis always recommend this place, as they get a huge cut if the customer goes in and stays. I've heard that it's almost 5% of the final bill or at least 100 pesos if the guy just goes there and sits.

Cabbies will also recommend houses or brothels where you can go and pick girls up, however, buyer beware - the selection is always a bit dodgy but I've only been there late and may have missed the hotter ones.

The other big KTVs near makati that they will recommend will be - Area 51 (similar to AEN set up, with a stage in the middle).

Places they won't recommend - EDSA, Burgos and MBC.

EDSA and Burgos are similar, but EDSA all the bars are together, so it's very easy to barhop and go in quickly scan all the places for hotties, don't have, just leave, don't even need to buy beer.

Burgos it's the entire street, so you will need to walk a bit from bar to bar, and the BF is more expensive.

MBC - free lance area only, but is always full of girls, open 24 hours. Personally I think if you're mongering, should check it out, i've seen some hotties there, but always kenna taken by some other people by the time I get there. If you're looking for good stuff, think have to pop by earlier. Make eye contact, approach, buy them a drink can already, some will even call out to you to catch your attention, then pretend to recommend their friend (and their friend will recommend them.. LOL).
Old 03-03-2011, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
nsnb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sorry my previous message was referring to ASIAN Entertainment Centre not EDSA.

EDSA is ok but think the price has been going up for a while now. Manila has become too expensive now. Better to go north to AC or south to Cebu.
Old 03-03-2011, 10:46 AM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

cupnoodle: You - newbie ?? you are kidding right ?? 500 - I put 500 $ and TP/PM ?? Well, it is the two well known places in Singapore for rubba dubba .....
Old 03-03-2011, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Heaven Knows deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey, come on - you can easily burn 500$ or more in TP/PM - seen guys doing that .. and compare P Burgos / Classmate @ QC - Edsa much better leh .. my 2 cents ..[/QUOTE]

Fully agree with you ................... P.Burgos and Edsa - The place to be while in Manila. Used to be LA Cafe, ( now closed) and Airforce 1, (waste of time heading there). Even HRC Makati in the mid 90's was fabulous.
Each of us has our own favourite joint depending on time factor - duration of stay in Manila. Enjoy!
Old 03-03-2011, 06:06 PM
Samster

Heaven Knows: LA Care - not closed, rebranded and running as Manila Bay - at the same location of M H Del Pilar, same chicks, same 24 hour op, and same number of innocent SYTs and the hardcores ..

Still meets my expectation ..
Old 05-03-2011, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
bolsterposter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried the Quezon city KTVs / massage?

Heard those are not bad, just a bit pricey.
Old 08-03-2011, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
icecubes0087 is Cool - loads of Potential

Anything around Pasay city? Will be staying at Heritage Hotel this coming weekend. First time there, blur....

Anyone can provide latest info? Thanks in advance.
Old 08-03-2011, 01:27 PM
Samster

icecubes: Look up on MBC/LA Cafe and Edsa - both quite nearby ..

If adventerous, look up the miss universal and the classmate ktv + P Burgos ..

Cheers
Old 08-03-2011, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 17
Bueh Tahan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'd been out of the club scenes for many years but recently went to the Cartier Piano Lounge in Chino Roces Ave. (Pasong Tamo). It's a Japanese style lounge with many SYTs. Most of them are college students working for their school expenses.
On entry you have to pay for the first set of PhP800 which will cover you for the first 90 minutes inclusive of drinks displayed at the tables. Girls will be rotated to all the occupied tables and if you want you can buy LDs for the girls at P250 each. The girls have been trained NOT to ask for LDs so there's no pressure to do so. The minus point in this place is that the management don't encourage the girls to go home with guests but outside of their working hours they don't control. The girls will be under pressure to make more money during April and May because the college semester starts in end May or early June so they'll have to pay the enrollment fees for the new semester. I guess that's when the guests will have better chances of netting a nice catch!
After the first set, an extension for another hour will cost P500. If a girl catches your eye you can pay P500 for reservation so that she won't be rotated from your table. Food can be ordered from the menu for around 250-500 Pesos.
The manager there is Selena and her assistant is Jasmine. Both are NTTL (Nee Tua Tua Liap).
I have no vested interest in this club but I just posted this so that bros with more time on their hands and those who want a change of scenery can go and experience that. Be warned that you shouldn't expect to ta pao anything home so you won't be disappointed.
PS: There's a Cartier Karaoke bar next door but I haven't been there so I don't know anything about their setup or quality.
Good Luck!
Semi-retired.....
Old 08-03-2011, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 17
Bueh Tahan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My apologies but I left out the information that the piano lounge is in Makati Cinema Square, now known as Makati Square as the cinemas are no longer there.
Semi-retired.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1