The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2023, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20984 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Szechuan Snow White

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
My 馒头一线鲍鱼

Xiao Ya 1608 SnowWhite @ Szechuan
n
Bro, thanks for your recommendation and FR on Xiao Ya. I have tried her …

She gave me the vibe of a young and sexy looking MILF housewife who is horny and has high sex drive. She could rape me basically. 😂 She offers excellent service and whore attitude but she has conceived b4 considering the shape of her hip, the folded skin and a tattoo on her abs (maybe to cover a scar). She has the potential to lead to a “higher level of sexual engagement “ if u understand where I am coming from … 😆

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 08-07-2023, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1622 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15240 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Szechuan Snow White

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Bro, thanks for your recommendation and FR on Xiao Ya. I have tried her …

She gave me the vibe of a young and sexy looking MILF housewife who is horny and has high sex drive. She could rape me basically. 😂 She offers excellent service and whore attitude but she has conceived b4 considering the shape of her hip, the folded skin and a tattoo on her abs (maybe to cover a scar). She has the potential to lead to a “higher level of sexual engagement “ if u understand where I am coming from … 😆
she so yummylicious for me smoothest operator I had now

am glad that you enjoy her pussy

lets fuck her brains out
Old 09-07-2023, 05:44 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L1608

An apparently horny and passionate MILF!

WL name - Xiao Ya
Origin - Szechuan, PRC
Age - approx 30-32 years young (my guesstimation)
Height - approx 1.60m without heels
Built - slim but hip slightly non streamlined. Her curvy butt is quite distinctive. She has fair & smooth skin complexion. She has folded skin and a tattoo on her abs. She has unshaven and nice looking pussy.
Tits - Natural almost C cup with brownish red nips which are quite huge
Shop - L1608

Looks - She is quite a chio MILF WL with sharp facial features. She gave off a young MILF housewife vibe, who was horny and has high sex drive … looking for some sexual fun whilst her hubby wasn’t around.

Pre shower routine - 9.8/10

She was accommodating, spontaneous, horny and aggressive in her sexual approach. I enjoyed this department thoroughly. How I wish all my current favorite WLs can be like her. I think she love sex just like 1820 Apple. We engaged in highly intense petting on the bed b4 we proceeded to shower.

Shower action - 8.5/10

She inserted my dick in-between her thighs and against her pussy whilst I mimicked a standing thrust action. We DFK non stop whilst in standing position. She then used her fingers to caress my ass crack as well as my dick and simultaneously sucked my nips.

Cat bath - 9.8/10

She gave me a firm massage to relax my body. She was quite good at it as she was a trained masseuse. She then sucked and licked all over my body in an aggressive fashion. She behaved in a horny manner as if she was deprived of sex. She then rubbed her raw pussy against my raw dick intensely as if she wanna reach orgasm. At that instance we DFK passionately. Damn bloody shiok, TBH!

AR - N/A

BBBJ - 7.5/10

Deep throated BBBJ and sensuous but I could feel some teeth grinding on my dick. Points deducted for that.

DFK - 9.5/10

Highly passionate, engaging and spontaneous. She was really into it …. I love it! ❤️

FJ - 9.5/10

We adopted gal on top rodeo ride and then missionary. She was very proactive and passionate. I can confirm she love sex without a doubt. Her expression and action was like she also wanna cum with me. She sync up with me by gyrating her hip as I thrusted my dick into her pussy. She would used her hands to push my hip into her pussy deeply. She said she wanna reach orgasm with me but of course I ejaculated b4 she could. Another good aspect about her was, she doesn’t moan in a fake and loud manner.

Whore Attitude - 10/10

I rarely award WL a perfect 10. She was really all out to please. She exuded lots of GFE in the session. She definitely deserve our support. 👍🏼💪🏾

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 10-07-2023 at 02:33 AM.
Old 09-07-2023, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1329 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of
Re: L1608

Quote:
An apparently horny and passionate MILF!

WL name - Xiao Ya
Origin - Szechuan, PRC
Age - approx 30-32 years young (my guesstimation)
Height - approx 1.60m without heels
Built - slim but hip slightly non streamlined. Her curvy butt is quite distinctive. She has fair & smooth skin complexion. She has folded skin and a tattoo on her abs. She has unshaven and nice looking pussy.
Tits - Natural almost C cup with brownish red nips which are quite huge
Shop - L1608

Looks - She is quite a chio MILF WL with sharp facial features. She gave off a young MILF housewife who was horny and has high sex drive … looking for some sexual fun whilst her hubby wasn’t around.

Pre shower routine - 9.8/10

She was accommodating, spontaneous, horny and aggressive in her sexual approach. I enjoyed this department thoroughly. How I wish all my current favorite WLs can be like her. I think she love sex just like 1820 Apple. We engaged in highly intense petting on the bed b4 we proceeded to shower.

Shower action - 8.5/10

She inserted my dick in-between her thighs and against her pussy whilst I mimicked a standing thrust action. We DFK non stop whilst in standing position. She then used her fingers to caress my ass crack as well as my dick and simultaneously sucked my nips.

Cat bath - 9.8/10

She gave me a firm massage to relax my body. She was quite good at it as she was a trained masseuse. She then sucked and licked all over my body in an aggressive fashion. She behaved in a horny manner as if she was deprived of sex. She then rubbed her raw pussy against my raw dick intensely as if she wanna reach orgasm. At that instance we DFK passionately. Damn bloody shiok, TBH!

AR - N/A

BBBJ - 7.5/10

Deep throated BBBJ and sensuous but I could feel some teeth grinding on my dick. Points deducted for that.

DFK - 9.5/10

Highly passionate, engaging and spontaneous. She was really into it …. I love it! ❤️

FJ - 9.5/10

We adopted gal on top rodeo ride and then missionary. She was very proactive and passionate. I can confirm she love sex without a doubt. Her expression and action was like she also wanna cum with me. She sync up with me by gyrating her hip as I thrusted my dick into her pussy. She would used her hands to push my hip into her pussy deeply. She said she wanna reach orgasm with me but of course I ejaculated b4 she could. Another good aspect about her was, she doesn’t moan in a fake and loud manner.

Whore Attitude - 10/10

I rarely award WL a perfect 10. She was really all out to please. She exuded lots of GFE in the session. She definitely deserve our support. 👍🏼💪🏾

Enjoy,
MaXx
Great FR. Sounds delicious
Old 16-07-2023, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Szechuan Snow White

Quote:
My 馒头一线鲍鱼

Xiao Ya 1608 SnowWhite @ Szechuan

She stands 1.6m barefoot with 36B+ cuppers weighing 52kg can carry and fuck
She sure don't look and feel 52 kg when I lifted her lol. Definitely not slim, can't see her 锁骨. But I must say, her body feels very comfortable to hug and caress.

Last edited by lonelyfish; 16-07-2023 at 02:04 AM.
Old 16-07-2023, 09:34 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Szechuan Snow White

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
She sure don't look and feel 52 kg when I lifted her lol. Definitely not slim, can't see her 锁骨. But I must say, her body feels very comfortable to hug and caress.
next visit bring my scale cos she told me and I could lift easily

most important nice to fuck and good service
Old 16-07-2023, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
JonnyFunnny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yue Yue

sweet and womanly, overall good service. shall RTF.
given birth before, got tattoo over tummy. i would be super mesmorized if she still SYT
Old 17-07-2023, 11:14 PM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
FR for Xiao Ya

I had a session with my regular ML the night before, but I also want to try this girl. So I decided to head down for a session with her. When I reached I saw 2 girls on the sofa. I asked the OKT to introduce the girls, Wawa and another girl on the sofa, then Xiao Ya and Qing Qing came out to join in the selection. I wanted to see if Xiao Ya can really give me that much feel for me to release here after my late night session, so I picked her.

Girl: Xiao Ya L16H08
Session: $200 x 60 min

Looks: Pretty eyes and facial features. Presentable overall. Face a little round. She's meaty build. She doesn't look 52 kg to me though I lifted her up easier than I thought. Natural B? cups with soft skin, very comfortable to hug and caress.

Before showering: Right after entering, we start hugging, caressing and kissing while standing and sitting to get into the mood. Lifted her up and put her on the bed. Pinned her down and raped her lips some DFK.

Shower: She focuses on my bro below before washing my chest and back. B2B rub and BBBJ in the shower room. Hugged her from behind while she played with my bro, leaned towards her for a DFK, then flipped her for more DFK while putting her up against the wall.

Kiss: Non-stop continuous DFK, nice and wet with lots of tongue action. Can DFK with her anytime in any possible position.

Catbath: Full catbath at the back and front licking from the top all the way to my ass / waist level. Teases for an AR, but didn't have it.

BJ: BBBJ both in the shower and on bed. Head twirling action BBBJ on the bed. But it had some teeth contact, so it became not so comfortable after a while. It actually became a numbing feeling with friction.

FJ: Sex in cowgirl position, ride for a while then switch to missionary. She smiled and put KY before insertion, saying my Sagami 002 was too dry. The feeling was so so, very cooperative to put herself in a good position for me. Non-stop DFK while in missionary. Her moaning became louder and louder as time went by. Not sure how much of it is real. But I couldn’t get enough feel from her to fire.

GFE: Excellent GFE. Very friendly.

Overall: Very good. Excellent GFE, pleasant encounter over all.

RTF?: No. Her body type is not my kind of thing. After the session, I saw there were at least 6 girls available: Jia Jia, Wa Wa, Bei Bei, Xiao Ya, Qing Qing, Jiao Jiao.
Old 17-07-2023, 11:21 PM
Samster

FR for Wa Wa

I headed to this house again. There were several girls on the sofa. They all look fine, I wonder why no one came to take them. While I was picking Xiao Ya the last time, I saw Wawa sitting on the sofa. I found her pretty, so I decided to pick her this time. And what a gem I got.

Girl: Wa Wa L16H08
Session: $200 x 60 min

Looks: Pretty and sweet. Very attractive when she let down her hair. I enjoyed the view up close and kissing her while being buried in her hair. Natural B cups, slim figure with nice curves. Soft and smooth skin, I was caressing her skin throughout the session. Her body is very warm, I like that feeling and keep her close to me whenever possible. I need a lot of warmth to warm up my cold and lonely heart, I’d like to have a girl like this to hug every night.

Before showering: Hugs and caressing while standing, got her to sit on my lap and begin DFK while roaming all over her body. Lie down on my back and let her give me a good DFK from the top.

Shower: Shower cleanly before and after the session. Soapy B2B action in the shower room, lots of rubbing with her ass and pussy. Hugged and DFK while showering, generating lots of feel with our bodies in contact. Put her facing the wall for more rubba rubba on her ass, then grope and DFK her before flipping her over for more.

Kiss: Plenty of DFK at any time. However she needed to catch her breath quite often.

Catbath: Excellent cat bath front and back from head to legs. She put BJ lubricant on my back, and said it is more comfortable and slippery. Lots of wet licking and sucking action all the way to my feet. Had a saliva face wash from her as well, and ended up with my face full of saliva.

AR: She laid sideways across the bed, placed my legs over her body, gave me a ball licking followed by AR, attacking my ass. Very comfortable, not ticklish at all. This is the first time I had AR in such a position.

BJ: Head twirling action BBBJ. It is not bad and quite lengthy. Then it went numb after a while. At least, it got hard.

FJ: She can endure quite a long duration of sex. Excellent cowgirl ride, leans forward frequently for DFK, going at it on top for quite some time. Shifted into missionary, takes it in deep and hard for a long duration while providing DFK for me to maintain hardness, enjoying the moment. Soft moans with each thrust.

GFE: Excellent GFE, willing to please, coordinates well as 2up for each action. Nice to chat with.

Overall: Excellent service. She’s slim, pretty and provides excellent service and GFE. What’s not to like?

RTF?: Yes. However, after leaving the room, I saw Jia Jia on the sofa. Oh wow, the Plain Jane type of girl I was looking for. She'll be my next target.
Old 18-07-2023, 09:42 AM
Samster

Talking Re: L1608

wow seems you are young and strong

can really fuck well but same same my younger self days with daily fucking

now old liao can't perform to the maximum
Old 18-07-2023, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
wow seems you are young and strong

can really fuck well but same same my younger self days with daily fucking

now old liao can't perform to the maximum
Not young and strong. The girls are surprised with my age. Just enjoying my time with the ladies.
Old 18-07-2023, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 2
RatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Not young and strong. The girls are surprised with my age. Just enjoying my time with the ladies.
叔叔有练过的。。。。。
Old 19-07-2023, 03:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyFunnny View Post
Yue Yue

sweet and womanly, overall good service. shall RTF.
given birth before, got tattoo over tummy. i would be super mesmorized if she still SYT
Xiao Ya is an ex preggar too but her service is superbly great ….

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 19-07-2023, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Xiao Ya is an ex preggar too but her service is superbly great ….
I find Wawa is slimmer, prettier and excellent in the gfe. This is a good place to explore as well.
Old 19-07-2023, 08:56 AM
Samster

Talking Re: L1608

one man's paradise another one prison

most important very nice to fuck

so far I can't find a one whore fits all example yet

Let's fuck their brains out...YOLO

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1