The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 04-05-2012, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

waaah..hahaha... knn u realli piss off...

i dun blame u...
Old 04-05-2012, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 843 / Power: 21
GrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to behold

Hi peeps! Looks like everyone been having a bonking good time at PT. haha, have not been to PT this weekend, maybe this weekend will go n put up a FR on it. For Bros who were zapped, chill man, I am sure every FR contributor have been zap ( including me as well ). Have a good weekend!!
Old 05-05-2012, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Yes Bro, that's the spirit!

The MF zapper jealous is it! Ha-ha! When Kico H10R12 RTW, let her have it! Hell I might just join in on the fun!

Happy weekend!

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lickman View Post
I also kena zap-04-05-2012:08.33pm-I can zap you,dun let samsters reward you.I tink canot say about cookie n kico,he canot tahan.Everyday you zap me is ok,minus also never mind.But you behave like a MF!Zapper read tis-when kico is back,going to 69 with her.please zap,MF.
Old 05-05-2012, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2028 / Power: 13
Asia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tseng View Post
thanks. might dropby to take a look next few days since a bit sick of geylang.

btw ask this kind of question also tio zapped. seriously.
they zap you, I up you
Old 05-05-2012, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 13
lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!

Bro Apollo,many thanks for upping me 10 points.MF zapper,change my mind,decide to visit cookie n lick her pussy,please zap.
Old 05-05-2012, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Bro Apollo,many thanks for upping me 10 points.MF zapper,change my mind,decide to visit cookie n lick her pussy,please zap.
Oh and I am sure Cookie will love it also and french you madly after that and ask you to do her hard!! Correct?
Old 05-05-2012, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
leifucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by leifucker View Post
Hahaha! Zap me more... It wont change the price for bonking wls. If losing points will make the price of wls go from 50 to higher then im scared.... But dude it wont so zap till u get tired it wont make my dick small too
I got zapped but then i got up'd more than double... There are really still more good people. Thanks. Again, im just here to bonk and share FR's, i dont need to become enemies with anyone
Old 05-05-2012, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
leifucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I also kena zap-04-05-2012:08.33pm-I can zap you,dun let samsters reward you.I tink canot say about cookie n kico,he canot tahan.Everyday you zap me is ok,minus also never mind.But you behave like a MF!Zapper read tis-when kico is back,going to 69 with her.please zap,MF.
When is kico coming back anyway? I think i havent seen her for quite a while and havent read any as of lately
Old 05-05-2012, 05:27 PM
Samster

lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles View Post
Oh and I am sure Cookie will love it also and french you madly after that and ask you to do her hard!! Correct?
later MF zapper zap you,hahaha.
Old 05-05-2012, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
BacktoCheonging deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So..what's new? I finally had sex with someone old enough to be my biological mother. Was in room at 5:15pm, ended at 5:30pm. I am someone not that critical about service, but it was SOP from the start, both got naked, I laid on bed on my back while she used her breasts to caress my erected cock. Capped on BJ for 3mins, nearly misfire but I kept my cool and thought of something else besides sex. Penetrating action starts, cowgirl to missionary, then to doggystyle. Couldn't cum still, so she decided to use HJ to finish off. Reached for her wet cunt and rubbed as hard as I could when I was about to cum.
Came in condom, washed up. I asked for her name so I could write FR. She said 'Yuki' after much cajoling, and tried to KC me, asked me if I wanted to 'bring her out'. like wtf in my mind, if I am going to bring her out I might as well bring my own mother out for dinner. I politely replied " I don't have enough money to take you out".

Just took a fucking long shower and poured diluted dettol all over my torso and dick area, to make sure I dis-infect all the residual fuck juice on my body, if any.

all in all, I might just rtf as she's still sexually attractive despite her 'advanced' age and she's CAT30. next time, I m going to bring some dettol to dis-infect myself right after the deed. Below is the FR in standard format as suggested by Fornicator KorKor.

Date: 5th May'12
Room: 3
Looks: face - looks like Lina Loh, but more maintained obviously duh..7/10
Looks: body - She's not fat, but flabby in the stomach and butt. 7.5/10
Washing: I elected to wash myself, no washing in the beginning
GFE: er..she's like 20 years older than me.
Smoker: I don't think so, but she could use a tic-tac.
CAT: $30
Service: I felt rushed at the end, but I ejaculated anyways so 8/10
RTF: depends, today I just felt like fucking a GILF.
Old 05-05-2012, 07:53 PM
Samster

Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
later MF zapper zap you,hahaha.
He have to create a lot of new identities to go and keep zapping me. Already zap three times.
Old 05-05-2012, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles View Post
He have to create a lot of new identities to go and keep zapping me. Already zap three times.
he zap me seven times liao.
Old 05-05-2012, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
he zap me seven times liao.
Always one point yah?
Old 06-05-2012, 09:05 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Bro, Kico is on 1 month mandatory leave.

FYI only.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leifucker View Post
When is kico coming back anyway? I think i havent seen her for quite a while and havent read any as of lately
Old 06-05-2012, 09:19 AM
Samster

So that's her name! I never bothered to ask back then. I remember trying her long, long time ago. RTF 1 time only after the first try and never did again because of her age.

I was attracted to her because that time she was standing out her room by her door and she was wearing this white long sleeved shirt. It looked as if that was all she was wearing, really sexy and she unbottoned the shirt really low showing some cleavage.

We went into her room, she was wearing shorts and no bra as she took off the shirt Friendly and accomodating. Yup, shhe did try that KC stunt on me in a different way, trying to lure me to RTF her more often.

I shall update the PSL accordingly: H09R03 Yuki CAT30.

Thank you Bro BacktoCheonging.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BacktoCheonging View Post
So..what's new? I finally had sex with someone old enough to be my biological mother. Was in room at 5:15pm, ended at 5:30pm. I am someone not that critical about service, but it was SOP from the start.....

I asked for her name so I could write FR. She said 'Yuki' after much cajoling, and tried to KC me.....

Just took a fucking long shower and poured diluted dettol all over my torso and dick area, to make sure I dis-infect all the residual fuck juice on my body, if any.

all in all, I might just rtf as she's still sexually attractive despite her 'advanced' age and she's CAT30.....

Below is the FR in standard format as suggested by Fornicator KorKor.....

Date: 5th May'12
Room: 3.....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1