The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-02-2012, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 14
nokia88 is one of the Best!nokia88 is one of the Best!nokia88 is one of the Best!
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLSC View Post
quiet through the week
Tot u guys quit the scene
Old 22-02-2012, 02:34 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 18
meowrdr deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymeowrdr deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

maybe good to give the FRs a short break. I feel reports on this thread is getting too detailed for its own good. was at my regular place recently and saw a few av vehicles outside. probably was nothing but I sensed that the gals were not fully at ease.
Old 22-02-2012, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 14
LLSC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLLSC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nokia88 View Post
Tot u guys quit the scene
was around but no FRs only..

same old thing, nothing special
Old 22-02-2012, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 13
Pita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Imagine if you say no tips..Hahaha....She stop her hand..put back in your hard rod and zip up..take up her Teq and drink finish..and walk off.. Tats for sure a Fuck up man...hahaha..
I did this at a Pinoy place in a place which is probably on the p-list this past week. The drinks are much cheaper than the smoky joint but you get about the same playability, generally. Well, some people do. I have a buddy who regularly gets BBFJ on the spot but I've never gotten that far. I have succeeded in returning to take one home after they close. I hadn't been there since maybe mid December. Some of the gals have been around a long time so they knew my by name and asked where I'd been. They asked about my friend.

I was the only customer so I had about 12 gals surrounding me and hoping to be the ones to get drinks. I selected three of them as typically my friend has 2 providing cover and one delivering action.I specifically selected the one that gives him action on the spot, one of the ones that provides cover and one that I found a bit more attractive so that my big head would be as engaged as my little head.

During the first round the rubba rubba starts. The three are taking turns and moving around to address different aspects. When they ask for another round of drinks I assure them that each one that provides me with her panties gets another round. Three panties deposited in my pocket. Verified that they weren't "extras" from their pockets, brought out the little guy and the second round began.

Was having a good time and was clear what I was expecting from them. Eventually we got a third round. And then was clear that I was expecting it NOW. As they finished with the third round and the flag is flying fully for a while I made it clear that the only route to another round of drinks is CIM. They didn't want. The prettier one I didn't expect. The uglier one.. sorry less attractive one.. I didn't want. The middle one who I'd seen to FJ right there next to me feigned a sore throat. She wouldn't buy that a good protein shot was exactly what she needed.

So, I said "We're done". I put the little guy back. Paid the tab, and left.

Full tab for about an hour of fun. 195 bucks. Enjoyed myself. Had some laughs. Will repeat, but not for a while.

Feel free to up me if you want to encourage me to share more of my experiences.
Old 23-02-2012, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 16
Mike2009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great FR bro Pita! Very enjoyable read....the thread has been rather subdued for the last week (For me i have been too busy with life...so no time for pinay this week) your FR made my day...(I always feel happy when bros have fun with pinay fine assed sluts)
Btw what place is this? (Pls PM me if able to) it sounds like a cheap version of smoky joint....i like!!!

I am trying to up u but cant see the icon to up u dun know why

Keep enjoying bro!

Mike
Old 23-02-2012, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
was around but no FRs only..

same old thing, nothing special

You found another FB???
Old 23-02-2012, 04:17 PM
Samster

Bro Pita .....managed to up u...silly me there was no icon as i wasnt logged in.
Keep enjoying bro!

Mike
Old 23-02-2012, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 14
LLSC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLLSC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike2009 View Post
You found another FB???
nope leh.. ok i now sms the CIM one to KC her.
Old 23-02-2012, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thats more like it bro....hope she will becum your next FB
Good luck! heheh
Keep enjoying bro!

Mike
Old 24-02-2012, 08:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
here4fun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi guys sorry but can anyone give me some suggestions on which pinoy pub to go to that is fun?im new to the pinoy pub scene & so far have only been to the famous building @ K**o*g. Dun really find it fun there. do advise thanks
Old 24-02-2012, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 16
azalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by here4fun View Post
hi guys sorry but can anyone give me some suggestions on which pinoy pub to go to that is fun?im new to the pinoy pub scene & so far have only been to the famous building @ K**o*g. Dun really find it fun there. do advise thanks
The ones with pinays in skimpy clothes are good. Without the top are better. Without the bottom are the best.
Old 24-02-2012, 11:23 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1650 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

went back to smoky joint again wif 3 bros after a nite of ktv.we buy the first ld, rubba and french abit, after awhile keep pester ask for 2nd ld, kinda lf turn off lo and we reject them, they juz mia from our tables.so we left after juz 1hr, can the laojiao bro share the plist
Old 24-02-2012, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 18
inluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Did you manage to get our 21 yo babe to be your FB?
Old 24-02-2012, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
went back to smoky joint again wif 3 bros after a nite of ktv.we buy the first ld, rubba and french abit, after awhile keep pester ask for 2nd ld, kinda lf turn off lo and we reject them, they juz mia from our tables.so we left after juz 1hr, can the laojiao bro share the plist
Bro...at where..? can share anot..?? Very intrested...

I'M CIM KING
Old 24-02-2012, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Horny Uncle wan to go for drink tonight liao...still considering where to go... Hmmm....

I'M CIM KING
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1