The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 09-04-2012, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: All Petain FR experience

It is just me, if Malaysian WLs at PT choose to give up their spaces? I mean due to reasons, one could be higher rental, she called it a day. She has given up her rights, so to post it down.

Then it just gave their operators an excuse to search, bring in PRCs WLs which has allreally been operating at GL brothels for at least 6 years. So be it, every girls for herself and, i still believe, JB Ocean hotel is not really a good place of operating this trade.

One such would be the okts there were Malays "off duty" man in blue, they don't seems to be treating the girls well. Maybe i was wrong, who cares?

Good nights and, sweet dreams every body.
Old 09-04-2012, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1273 / Power: 15
HornyMushroom has much to be proud ofHornyMushroom has much to be proud ofHornyMushroom has much to be proud ofHornyMushroom has much to be proud ofHornyMushroom has much to be proud ofHornyMushroom has much to be proud ofHornyMushroom has much to be proud ofHornyMushroom has much to be proud ofHornyMushroom has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Been around petain for 1 year plus.. But never ever notice that h7 2nd floor gt so much gem.. it's like entering the heaven when i saw ann (h7r01)(2F) and queenie (h7r05)(2F).

Starting it was very hard for me to choose when both are available.

End up i went for Queenie as her skin look so milky.. went in.. paid her.. strip ourselves and stare at her boobie.. nice nice.. while she washing my lil bro i start roaming her.. indeed boobie are big but can feel abit sag.. but most importantly is that her skin is very fair and smooth.. keep rubbing her while she catbath me..

Catbath :

She will lick your nipples.. ear.. neck and keep rubbing ur kuku.. than slowly she will lick all the way south down to ur lil bro and start sucking ur balls.. and finally.. ur kuku ended up in her warm mouth..

BBBJ :

Lots of pattern like playing badmiton.. ask u flip here n there.. I cant keep up the position she ask me flip cos abit shocked that got so many pattern..

FJ :

Tried missionary.. boobie became flat maybe cos due to lil bit of sag.. Than doggy to feel the soft big boobie again when she bending down..

====================================

After tried queenie i am very happy with her BBBJ.. indeed lots of pattern and very shiok.. After i came out.. saw Ann door open still.. went in and closed the door..

When Ann in her dress.. i find Queenie boobs more attractive.. But when Ann strip off.. Omg.. her boobs actually very firm and like her erected perky nipples..
while she washing me.. i starting touching her boobs.. so firm that i cant tell its real or not.. but shiok that her nipples are very hard n erected.. haha

CatBath :

She will lick your nipples only and start stroking ur rod.. den slowly went south and kiss ur kuku head and *pop* into her mouth..

BBBJ :

Normal BBBJ and some ball sucking.. than later she wan do some pattern aso.. ask me doggie den suck me.. than do some ass rim.. finally ask me lie down again than ask me.. " Backside face u can? " than i shocked.. what pattern is that? than later she start moving.. and OH !! ITS 69 !!.. hahaha...

FJ :

Did Missionary.. Omg! boobs still firm and big.. keep squeeze squeeze.. than did doggie.. sibei nice.. boobs so nice to grab and keep play with her erected nipples.. cannot tahan le.. BANG HER HARD HARD TILL SHE MOANED LOUD..

* The End *
Old 10-04-2012, 08:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: H10R9 Susan $30 (upgraded to $50)

Fantastic FR mine Bro!

Last night after mine sessions, I passed by H10 and saw your Susan H10R09 locking her door ready to knock off from work, this was 8:15 pm. Indeed, I took a second glance and was taken aback by her "tight slim black pant, high heels with MILF materials"! You are on spot mine Bro!

Earlier while doing my rounds Susan was busy with a customer and can hear from the corridor this loud massage sounds. Yes, this is her routine. I remember it clearly whenever I waiting for either Katty H10R10 (retired) or Judy H10R11, sure one I will hear that noise!

Judy lights off by the way everytime I visit PT. I worrying about her but my worries were put to rest when I saw her yesterday coming out of H10 to throw her rubbish and go back to home.

As I have mentioned also in another thread, Mei Ling H14R03 is still in the same room and not in Li Wen's (R09). Rumours have been rising that Li Wen has left PT. This has yet to be confirmed because I gathered informations from H14 OKT that Li Wen is on 1 month mandatory leave.

Until then, we see how.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
It was raining when I reached lavender’s food court, I notice H10R9 Susan buying 4Ds at 7 11 store. So I walked in to take a closer looks, actually got a hard-on because she was in red T-shirt. Very tight slim black pant, high heels with MILF materials. I wanted her.....

8 April 2012, Sunday btw 3 pm to 350 pm.

Yes! I was in her room almost an hour. We chat in Canto; it just happened she finished with 2 uncles. They were Q up; I was patient because I wanted her.....

.....At this point of time, I wanted to finish it soon, so I forced out the sperm. Did it and, kissed her lips for the last time, took out the CD, took her left palm and shot out the rest of mine cum.

RTF her? Hell no, I got mine fantasy fulfilled with nothing else matters.
Old 10-04-2012, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 15
chicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
Had nothing to do and decided to drop by PT after dinner at City Square Mall.
Reached there @ 7.30pm and was surprised H7 R3 Cookie was still around at that time and chatting with 2 other WLs along the corridor. Was undecided whether to call her and so asked her how much even though I knew she was Cat50, I oso jokingly told her I am old man so will take longer time to finish

Her reply surprised me.. "slow slow never mind, only $20 for 10 mins, so if Ah Pek take 1 hour to finish just pay me $120 lah" as she gave me a cuddle

I decided against taking her coz her teeth darken with stains and the ciggy smell was too strong. In the end went to RTF H2 R2 Maggie again.
Ha ha....your encounter with cookie funny leh....got stained teeth
Old 10-04-2012, 12:21 PM
Samster

HornyMushroom has much to be proud ofHornyMushroom has much to be proud ofHornyMushroom has much to be proud ofHornyMushroom has much to be proud ofHornyMushroom has much to be proud ofHornyMushroom has much to be proud ofHornyMushroom has much to be proud ofHornyMushroom has much to be proud ofHornyMushroom has much to be proud of

I got zapped for not having permission to post FR. just wondering what permission do i need to post FR? pls advise..

Anyway thanks fornicator for ur +3 points..

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyMushroom View Post
Been around petain for 1 year plus.. But never ever notice that h7 2nd floor gt so much gem.. it's like entering the heaven when i saw ann (h7r01)(2F) and queenie (h7r05)(2F).

Starting it was very hard for me to choose when both are available.

End up i went for Queenie as her skin look so milky.. went in.. paid her.. strip ourselves and stare at her boobie.. nice nice.. while she washing my lil bro i start roaming her.. indeed boobie are big but can feel abit sag.. but most importantly is that her skin is very fair and smooth.. keep rubbing her while she catbath me..

Catbath :

She will lick your nipples.. ear.. neck and keep rubbing ur kuku.. than slowly she will lick all the way south down to ur lil bro and start sucking ur balls.. and finally.. ur kuku ended up in her warm mouth..

BBBJ :

Lots of pattern like playing badmiton.. ask u flip here n there.. I cant keep up the position she ask me flip cos abit shocked that got so many pattern..

FJ :

Tried missionary.. boobie became flat maybe cos due to lil bit of sag.. Than doggy to feel the soft big boobie again when she bending down..

====================================

After tried queenie i am very happy with her BBBJ.. indeed lots of pattern and very shiok.. After i came out.. saw Ann door open still.. went in and closed the door..

When Ann in her dress.. i find Queenie boobs more attractive.. But when Ann strip off.. Omg.. her boobs actually very firm and like her erected perky nipples..
while she washing me.. i starting touching her boobs.. so firm that i cant tell its real or not.. but shiok that her nipples are very hard n erected.. haha

CatBath :

She will lick your nipples only and start stroking ur rod.. den slowly went south and kiss ur kuku head and *pop* into her mouth..

BBBJ :

Normal BBBJ and some ball sucking.. than later she wan do some pattern aso.. ask me doggie den suck me.. than do some ass rim.. finally ask me lie down again than ask me.. " Backside face u can? " than i shocked.. what pattern is that? than later she start moving.. and OH !! ITS 69 !!.. hahaha...

FJ :

Did Missionary.. Omg! boobs still firm and big.. keep squeeze squeeze.. than did doggie.. sibei nice.. boobs so nice to grab and keep play with her erected nipples.. cannot tahan le.. BANG HER HARD HARD TILL SHE MOANED LOUD..

* The End *
Old 10-04-2012, 02:00 PM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Nonsense!!!

Anybody is free to post here! As long as it is not offensive to other Bros. But still, no need any permission.

Keep on going with your posts, especially FRs and helpful contributions.

You most welcome. I thought you deserve the points. Keep it up Bro.

Cheers.

Quote:
I got zapped for not having permission to post FR. just wondering what permission do i need to post FR? pls advise..

Anyway thanks fornicator for ur +3 points..
Old 10-04-2012, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3916 / Power: 16
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Nonsense!!!

Anybody is free to post here! As long as it is not offensive to other Bros. But still, no need any permission.

Cheers.
Lol dunno which Ku Niang zap me 05-04-2012 11:23 PM//What? Do you have permission to post FR?

This is a Forum , don't post FR post what?Post Your CB face is it??
Old 10-04-2012, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
wapiang eh, two shots in a row! automatic pistol siah!
pei fu pei fu.. my one tico point...
Old 10-04-2012, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1027 / Power: 20
mbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMS75 View Post
Lol dunno which Ku Niang zap me 05-04-2012 11:23 PM//What? Do you have permission to post FR?

This is a Forum , don't post FR post what?Post Your CB face is it??
Chill bro RAMS75, its common kenna zap la, I got zapped twice on 02/04/12 within 2 hours, reason given was "your 7 points is the cause" ??? Until now also do not what it means.. Be happy, got lucky, life is short, relax brother
Old 10-04-2012, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3916 / Power: 16
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbam View Post
Chill bro RAMS75, its common kenna zap la, I got zapped twice on 02/04/12 within 2 hours, reason given was "your 7 points is the cause" ??? Until now also do not what it means.. Be happy, got lucky, life is short, relax brother
No worries bro , i am fine .thnks

Get used to it , but this is my 1st time i comment on it ..
Old 10-04-2012, 09:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
spark135 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi anyone had a recent session with julia h11r4? miss bonking her. just dnt have the time. miss her erected nipples n phat ass. hehe.
Old 10-04-2012, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by spark135 View Post
Hi anyone had a recent session with julia h11r4? miss bonking her. just dnt have the time. miss her erected nipples n phat ass. hehe.
saw her few days ago, she gain a lot of weight (in my opinion), can see her tummy bulging out =)
Old 10-04-2012, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMS75 View Post
No worries bro , i am fine .thnks

Get used to it , but this is my 1st time i comment on it ..
yea bro, ignore these bi*ches / p*ssies...they zapped me too, continue posting FR, sorry cant up you cos i got no power

p.s. by the way thanks "bonkning" and "fornicator" for the points
Old 10-04-2012, 11:08 PM
Samster

No worries Bro, you deserved it.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
yea bro, ignore these bi*ches / p*ssies...they zapped me too, continue posting FR, sorry cant up you cos i got no power

p.s. by the way thanks "bonkning" and "fornicator" for the points
Old 11-04-2012, 08:55 AM
Samster

Thats wad i thot.. we should share the gem and make their business better.. but i guess there are many boliao zapper out there.. They dare zap but dont dare leave name. lols.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Nonsense!!!

Cheers.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1