The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-02-2021, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 13
Pita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrosian View Post
Hi fellow brothers here.

I accidentally rawed an ML for a couple of thrusts.. Maybe 5-6 pumps? Can't really remember. But when we realized it, we stopped immediately and all kinds of thoughts crossed my mind. The ML was a little surprised too and after sitting down for a few seconds she stood up and showered her pussy. The last couple days have been a nightmare, should I go get tested?
Donald Trump says no testing, no disease. Just go about your bizness.

Share who she was so can avoid?
Old 02-02-2021, 02:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrosian View Post
Hi fellow brothers here.

I accidentally rawed an ML for a couple of thrusts.. Maybe 5-6 pumps? Can't really remember. But when we realized it, we stopped immediately and all kinds of thoughts crossed my mind. The ML was a little surprised too and after sitting down for a few seconds she stood up and showered her pussy. The last couple days have been a nightmare, should I go get tested?
Firstly. Accidentally? That sounds quite bull. Just being honest and direct, you wanted it. Even in the heat. Not gonna comment on why how or what. But that’s the name of the game. Don’t wanna be at risk? Then stop visiting MLs. Otherwise even your vanilla HJ can still get you other infections like scabies or what nots.

Secondly. No amount of thinking will help you. Whether there have been any symptoms (itchiness bumps etc etc) or nothing at all, you will forever be mindfucked. My direct advise to you is just get tested if you need that peace of mind. If not even if you don’t have symptoms, that nagging thought will get you again and again and again.

Go to DSC or if anonymity is of concern, go to some anonymous testing place. But it will cost. (I mean it’s prob gonna be 2-3x if MLs...but it’s that peace of mind you are paying for....)

You decide what’s best for you.
Old 02-02-2021, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hey all, it's been awhile.

Last session was a month ago. Thought that I will try quitting the "hobby", but in the end I think the best I can do at this time is to just reduce the frequency over time until massages become an occasional thing.

Awhile back I managed to add a certain fizzy drink on wechat, but have never made an appointment with her. I think most here will know who im talking about? I think that i might try getting an appt with her in a couple of weeks, if she's still working. Was wondering if anyone who is familiar with how her place works, her rates and what she offers can pm me so that I know what to expect.

Cheers!

Last edited by friedchickennub; 02-02-2021 at 10:40 AM.
Old 02-02-2021, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguys.site/dan-ni-massage/

Rate keep going up
Old 02-02-2021, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Firstly. Accidentally? That sounds quite bull. Just being honest and direct, you wanted it. Even in the heat. Not gonna comment on why how or what. But that’s the name of the game. Don’t wanna be at risk? Then stop visiting MLs. Otherwise even your vanilla HJ can still get you other infections like scabies or what nots.

Secondly. No amount of thinking will help you. Whether there have been any symptoms (itchiness bumps etc etc) or nothing at all, you will forever be mindfucked. My direct advise to you is just get tested if you need that peace of mind. If not even if you don’t have symptoms, that nagging thought will get you again and again and again.

Go to DSC or if anonymity is of concern, go to some anonymous testing place. But it will cost. (I mean it’s prob gonna be 2-3x if MLs...but it’s that peace of mind you are paying for....)

You decide what’s best for you.
Accidentally ...lol
Old 02-02-2021, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
Photo and video don't even match. Video like some Sam ba auntie leh...and photo hot model Anyone can verify.
Old 02-02-2021, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:
is ridiculous now, pay abit more now can fuck stewardess and model now. many of them jodless and need helping hand.
Old 02-02-2021, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post
is ridiculous now, pay abit more now can fuck stewardess and model now. many of them jodless and need helping hand.
Will need another brave commando bro to take the shot for us
Her pic reassemble NX though if that is real
Old 02-02-2021, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 11
johnnyo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnyo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnyo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnyo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnyo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Amy - https://sglonelyguys.site/massage-amy/

Location: Really like how discreet yet accessible this place is.

Looks: Thanks to the bros on here, I was aware that the pics and video were not her before I made my appt so I went with an open mind as I was curious about her body. Noticed that the video is removed already. IMO her looks are ok, won't reject.

Her body did not disappoint though - slim and tight. Totally my type from boobs to legs and even down to her cute feet. Didn't manage to check out her ass much unfortunately but definitely not Jessica standard. Could improve visually with sexier panties if she insists on SN.

Massage: For charming bros, can just skip to sensual. Nothing much here. I think she pressed her phone more than me...

Sensual: Only SN. Allowed soft grabbing of her nice 34B tits. Sneaked in some quick nipple tuning so that she can't really stop me Thankfully no disruptions to reply to texts at this point. Downside was that she subtly chased me out so I could only get around 40mins.

RTM: No, despite her nice body. Just saw that her price has increased to $110 as well (visited when it was still $100)...
Old 02-02-2021, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1574 / Power: 11
future96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant future

Quote:

did i just read 190 for 2 HJs
Old 02-02-2021, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 9
youngfresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyoungfresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi, any recent MR on Kino?

https://beautycastle.host/kino-massage-hj/

Thanks
Old 02-02-2021, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2452 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post
you got lobang? last i saw 300 for emirates stewardess on $$$$$
Old 02-02-2021, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
you got lobang? last i saw 300 for emirates stewardess on $$$$$
if u truly believe it, well each person taste are different
Old 02-02-2021, 04:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Paintjob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguys.site/linlin-massage/

Anyone tried her before?
Old 02-02-2021, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15762 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like asking if anyone have try this or that lady is a good indirect way to promote an ML.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1