The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 31-03-2012, 03:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

30-03-2012 09:22 PM You are coward pussy. You can't even get your grammer right. You must be loser with no education and no job. You can't get action and you no money even to go PT for action. You are idiot

Latest Reputation Received for my post below:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
There, I ups you Bro!

And to the coward pussy that zapped you, up yours!!! Ha-ha-ha!

Don't have better things to do but zap is it?

You zap and I ups!

Cheers!
Once again, "my friends" tried to zap me but with NIL points! Oh thank God.

But really I am confused. Bro, whoever you are, are you sure you made the correct target by hitting on me? I am impressed by the number of clones you have. Yes, thats right, it's very obvious because suddenly I am experiencing an influx of verbal attacks in my ' User CP'. This one in paricular is a response to my posts:

You are coward pussy: Really? I have been regularly posting out in the open, tackling this ups and zaps game, and you? Leaving comments by zapping me even if no effect since no points deducted. Come out here in the open and post what you really want to say to me, that is, if you have the balls to do it!

You can't even get your grammer right: Ha-ha! What is a grammer? I think you meant grammar, you twit! Before you correct others, correct yourself first. Especially your spelling, you moron!

You must be loser with no education and no job: Ho-hum, cheap shot. I don't need to defend myself here. You can think whatever you want, but I can assure you that I am not any of those you mentioned.

You can't get action and you no money even to go PT for action: Action, by this you meant cheonging, bonking, fucking. Yes? Well, I got a lot actually. Why, only this week alone I had 4 sessions, but that is none of your business. Me, no money? That's a good one. Ha-ha-ha!

And lastly, my favourite!

You are idiot: Yes, I agree, you are indeed an idiot! A fucking one at that! Nya-ha-ha! And why? Well, this is self-explanatory.

Hope you enjoyed reading.

Cheers.

Last edited by fornicator; 31-03-2012 at 03:30 AM.
Old 31-03-2012, 03:27 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Date: 30/03/2012 - my 4th session in PT this week! Yesterday I rested.

Room: clean - 9 - bright and tidy when I entered, no ciggy smell.
Looks: face - 9 - well-maintained, for tonight she looked pretty with light make-up
Looks: body - 9 - well-maintained as well. Nice, soft, meaty ass! Big boobs with perky nipples.
Looks: way of dressing - 8 - one piece dress.
Washing: 9 - thoroughly and allow me to auto-roam while at it.
GFE: 10 - ever friendly and accomodating. Offered me a cup of water some more.
Smoker: No
CAT: 50 - she should be 60! Ha-ha-ha!
RTF: Yes of course, definitely.

Cheers.
Old 31-03-2012, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 0
Nautica deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNautica deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Easy bro Fornicator
Mia angry over piece of shit..Watch that heart of yours hor..

And as for yr FR H02H02, totally agreed.

Hmmm. U have 4 session in this week, I had 3 sessions and heading down later if rain stops
Damn, no doubt about you as King of PT.
Old 31-03-2012, 10:17 AM
Samster

Thank you for your kind concern Bro Nautica! I salute you!

Yes, 4 sessions in a week and I think I might be overdoing it. The other day, 28 March, I RTF Kidd H14R04, she told me not to everyday "play", must rest. So 29 March I rested and continued my PT rampage yesterday 30 March! LOL!

Yah, raining since 3 in the morning. I resting over the weekend to prepare for my session this coming Monday, my first for April!

So you have been around then, eh? I noticed you mentioned about me being "King of PT", pai seh. Like I always say, I am just a humble servant, trying to help.

Thank you, thank you.

H02R02 - magnifico!!!

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nautica View Post
Easy bro Fornicator
Mia angry over piece of shit..Watch that heart of yours hor..

And as for yr FR H02H02, totally agreed.

Hmmm. U have 4 session in this week, I had 3 sessions and heading down later if rain stops
Damn, no doubt about you as King of PT.
Old 31-03-2012, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 0
Nautica deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNautica deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

OK la, no harm for once a while for mass cheong-ing.
Intense servicing!

Yeah, have been around for PT and regular for few OKT.

Talk about PT, the names of bro fornicator and Bro boysg, Bro Peter69on, Bro U-Da-Man and few other names came in mind of the people with respect.

Although I hardly post in PT forum, but I always reading the PT forum whenever i logged in.
Thumbs up for your update of PSL!!

Ho sei liao, weather turning good over at PT, weather report from my Khaki over at SLS.
Shall have scissor curry rice before PT!

Good day to you.

Quote:
Thank you for your kind concern Bro Nautica! I salute you!

Yes, 4 sessions in a week and I think I might be overdoing it. The other day, 28 March, I RTF Kidd H14R04, she told me not to everyday "play", must rest. So 29 March I rested and continued my PT rampage yesterday 30 March! LOL!

Yah, raining since 3 in the morning. I resting over the weekend to prepare for my session this coming Monday, my first for April!

So you have been around then, eh? I noticed you mentioned about me being "King of PT", pai seh. Like I always say, I am just a humble servant, trying to help.

Thank you, thank you.

H02R02 - magnifico!!!

Cheers.
Old 31-03-2012, 12:12 PM
Samster

31-03-2012 10:53 AM I want to read FRs, not arguments!

Then why on earth did you zap my FR?

The least you could do was zap the post containing the argument in question, you idiot!

Of all the people you are a super senior with power 10! How I know? I got zapped for 5 hard earned points! That's how, if you're still wondering, you moron!

FYI this is the "All Petain FR experience" thread. Which part of "All" you don't understand?!

Here we express our arguments and post our FRs. All of them!

See? Have you ups me for my efforts, you might have earned my respect. But you zap me instead, so now I think you're an idiot!

Thanks a lot for the argument! Idiot!

Oh and yes, pardon me for my 'grammer' - I referring to the other idiot!

Cheers!

Quote:
Date: 30/03/2012 - my 4th session in PT this week! Yesterday I rested.

Room: clean - 9 - bright and tidy when I entered, no ciggy smell.
Looks: face - 9 - well-maintained, for tonight she looked pretty with light make-up
Looks: body - 9 - well-maintained as well. Nice, soft, meaty ass! Big boobs with perky nipples.
Looks: way of dressing - 8 - one piece dress.
Washing: 9 - thoroughly and allow me to auto-roam while at it.
GFE: 10 - ever friendly and accomodating. Offered me a cup of water some more.
Smoker: No
CAT: 50 - she should be 60! Ha-ha-ha!
RTF: Yes of course, definitely.

Cheers.
Old 31-03-2012, 12:17 PM
Samster

Thank you Bro! But as you can see, not all are satisfied with the efforts I pour in. No matter, what counts are the Bros who appreciate what I do.

Looking forward to my sessions this coming Monday, in the meantime, I go enjoy my weekend.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nautica View Post
OK la, no harm for once a while for mass cheong-ing.
Intense servicing!

Yeah, have been around for PT and regular for few OKT.

Talk about PT, the names of bro fornicator and Bro boysg, Bro Peter69on, Bro U-Da-Man and few other names came in mind of the people with respect.

Although I hardly post in PT forum, but I always reading the PT forum whenever i logged in.
Thumbs up for your update of PSL!!

Ho sei liao, weather turning good over at PT, weather report from my Khaki over at SLS.
Shall have scissor curry rice before PT!

Good day to you.
Old 31-03-2012, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 20
hurricane2004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros Fornicator, I salute u for yr effort and thumbs up for yr contribution. I give u my ulmost support.

I am curious abt this 'zapper' who create all this stupid problem, I suspect maybe this zapper is a SBF cheongster's wife or girl friend who hv log-in into this SBF n read all yr excellent info. Because of that, it make his husband/boyfriend become a keen PT cheongster. So she is angry. T4 zap u. Ha, ha just a guess.

Enjoy yr weekend. I really admire u, can hv 4 sess in a wk.
Old 31-03-2012, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 14
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane2004 View Post
I am curious abt this 'zapper' who create all this stupid problem, I suspect maybe this zapper is a SBF cheongster's wife or girl friend who hv log-in into this SBF n read all yr excellent info. Because of that, it make his husband/boyfriend become a keen PT cheongster. So she is angry. T4 zap u. Ha, ha just a guess.
I don't think they are the same person cause I have been zapped by numerous bros for posting stupid qns in petain romps, some with points, some without points..

and by posting this i can be sure my points will finally reach the negative mark, i m well prepared - even though i have not really divuldge any secret info or what, just asked some noob questions because well, i am a noob
Old 01-04-2012, 01:38 AM
Samster

Thank you Sir!

Well, actually my minimum in a week is 2 sessions. Average is 3, but yes, sometimes is 4. I try to minimize and not overdo it, but what can I do? He-he.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane2004 View Post
Hi Bros Fornicator, I salute u for yr effort and thumbs up for yr contribution. I give u my ulmost support.

Enjoy yr weekend. I really admire u, can hv 4 sess in a wk.
Old 01-04-2012, 01:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 0
sethiot is a splendid one to beholdsethiot is a splendid one to beholdsethiot is a splendid one to beholdsethiot is a splendid one to beholdsethiot is a splendid one to beholdsethiot is a splendid one to behold

some point for you, bro fornicator. Just knew katty has retired.
Old 01-04-2012, 01:48 AM
Samster

Thank you Bro sethiot, Sir!

Appreciate your kindness and generosity!

Yes, it was with deep regret that I informed PT Bros that Katty H10R10 has retired.

She was my regular in my RTF list. All the best to her.

Happy weekend!

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sethiot View Post
some point for you, bro fornicator. Just knew katty has retired.
Old 01-04-2012, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 18
superfox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Belive me or not I have been going to PT for the past 12 years base on avg 1-2 times every 2 months and I dun even have a chance to see H10 R10 face ... Only happen to see her backview once when she reporting for work .. Just like ex H14R6 Violet I only tried her once .... For me I dun like to Q outside ... So most of the time I'll miss those Ang Pai ...
Old 01-04-2012, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 18
superfox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thank you Sir!

Well, actually my minimum in a week is 2 sessions. Average is 3, but yes, sometimes is 4. I try to minimize and not overdo it, but what can I do? He-he.

Cheers.
That's why we call you King of Petain ...
Old 01-04-2012, 03:11 PM
Samster

Me, I have been to PT going close to 16 years now (June of 1996), but I only knew of H10R10 Katty a couple of years ago. Since then I tried as much to RTF as I can because of her cowgirl skills! Also, the thing the most attracted me to her is her close resemblance to my lady boss in the office.

Well, nobody want to queue right? But you know me, I'll do almost anything just to nail my target!

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfox View Post
Belive me or not I have been going to PT for the past 12 years base on avg 1-2 times every 2 months and I dun even have a chance to see H10 R10 face ... Only happen to see her backview once when she reporting for work .. Just like ex H14R6 Violet I only tried her once .... For me I dun like to Q outside ... So most of the time I'll miss those Ang Pai ...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1