The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2015, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mixchinesedude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

hi bros ... thats true ... she has a kid already , but i dont think i can kahwin her lo ..... they so money minded and materialistic and want luxury , they dont want rely on any man and want to be independant , their ex husband already left them and im sure they no longer trust man because man will never be satisfied with one girl haha .... that what she said .. anyways i will find a day and go out jalan jalan , makan and enjoy haha ....... cannot trust them 100%.. better to find good wife lo .... hehe .....
Old 02-09-2015, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9632 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
"jalan-jalan, makan-makan, raba-raba, hisap-hisao,cucuk-cucuk"
not like that meh?
you forgot jilat jilat...
Old 02-09-2015, 11:52 AM
Samster

dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixchinesedude View Post
hi bros ... thats true ... she has a kid already , but i dont think i can kahwin her lo ..... they so money minded and materialistic and want luxury , they dont want rely on any man and want to be independant , their ex husband already left them and im sure they no longer trust man because man will never be satisfied with one girl haha .... that what she said .. anyways i will find a day and go out jalan jalan , makan and enjoy haha ....... cannot trust them 100%.. better to find good wife lo .... hehe .....
as i said... you got nothing to loss.. jalan & makan can be less than rm20 depends on how you wanna spend... unless you wanna compensate her then that is another story..
Old 02-09-2015, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
"jalan-jalan, makan-makan, raba-raba, hisap-hisao,cucuk-cucuk"
not like that meh?
Jalan jalan can create economy boom cos LV and Iphone sales goes up too.
These 2 weeks I saw 2 cases oredi. For more details refer to Chairman Konkam.
Old 02-09-2015, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 22
dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengseng View Post
Interesting.. where is Konkam? Hahaha..

K2 KTV pricing Mar 2015 - Thanks to Onegoals
http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.ph...postcount=1166
Old 02-09-2015, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dargonfly75 View Post
Last week (merdeka Day) he went to (North Sea) Pearl of Orient jalan jalan. With whom? Hot South Gal lah.
Want more details then you have to get from the horses's mouth.
Old 02-09-2015, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dargonfly75 View Post
Quote:
Last week (merdeka Day) he went to (North Sea) Pearl of Orient jalan jalan. With whom? Hot South Gal lah.
our chairman now very kerang mouth de... better bro sengseng you tell us...
Old 02-09-2015, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
you forgot jilat jilat...
Alamak...jilat jilat is not in my vocab pom doesn't fancy that.....most of the PRC that pom had encountered detest (hate or disallow) jilat-jilat

Pom heard that Vietcongs allow jilat-jilat.....Maybe that is why so many are falling for the Vietcong traps

Strategic moves.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 02-09-2015, 04:34 PM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hahahaha...KK became Cameron Highland vege head liao
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 02-09-2015, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 10
chavo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was there at 11.30pm, lots of people downstairs at the concert/dinner for the festival this month..

Went straight up and made a round, spotted a few decent Vietnamese. Whereas the PRC quality looks like it has really dropped! (Saw a lot of old ones, not my cup of tea...)

Took a seat at a table and sat for another hour or so,waiting for more girls to come down..

In the end, a pretty new looking Vietnamese girl approached me, can speak ok English (I dont speak Chinese). She really caught eye when I walked around the first time and was thinking of getting her.. But when I sat down and she came over, I immediately smiled and went up with her..

Here the FR:

Name: Ling
Nationality: Vietnam
Language: Chinese & simple English
Face : 7/10 (best part was how she tyed her hair up neatly into a bun, very OL feel)
Boobs: 8.5/10 (firm and nice shape, implants)
Body: 8/10 (slim, not skinny, nice figure)
BBBJ: 7/10 (took her time, no rush at all)
FJ: 7/10 (again, no rush, she was really wet )
Moan: (not loud, not fake, feels real)
Pussy: 10/10 (all shaved, very smooth and clean)
GFE : 8/10, (very gentle, kept hugging while waiting for the lift)
$: MYR 70
WIR : Definitely, maybe next week
Old 02-09-2015, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Alamak...jilat jilat is not in my vocab pom doesn't fancy that.....most of the PRC that pom had encountered detest (hate or disallow) jilat-jilat

Pom heard that Vietcongs allow jilat-jilat.....Maybe that is why so many are falling for the Vietcong traps

Strategic moves.
hmmm.... maybe you didnt show them your pointy lidah... most of my prc fbs wont let go of my head or push my head down south when i jilat jilat them...
Old 02-09-2015, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chavo View Post
$: MYR 70
seeing your fr makes me feel like a water fish aka carrot head...
anyway, thanks for sharing...
Old 03-09-2015, 04:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 19
Futaba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
our chairman now very kerang mouth de... better bro sengseng you tell us...
Quote:
Hahahaha...KK became Cameron Highland vege head liao
Guys I think I need to do some explaination here or else it'll be unfair to our chairman. Actually it was not that KK wanted to come (North Sea) but in actual fact he was being so brother to do me a big big favour as my honey insisted to come visit me even though I told here only to visit me the next trip when she is coming back here next year.
He even sacrifice his 1 day leave to accompany my honey here as she was afraid to travel here by bus alone.
You have my respect brother KK. I salute u.
The rest of the story u can ask me if u guys want to know more as our brother chairman left back to KL the next day leaving my honey under my own care for the next 2 days.
Old 03-09-2015, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2188 / Power: 19
KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futaba View Post
Guys I think I need to do some explaination here or else it'll be unfair to our chairman. Actually it was not that KK wanted to come (North Sea) but in actual fact he was being so brother to do me a big big favour as my honey insisted to come visit me even though I told here only to visit me the next trip when she is coming back here next year.
He even sacrifice his 1 day leave to accompany my honey here as she was afraid to travel here by bus alone.
The rest of the story u can ask me if u guys want to know more as our brother chairman left back to KL the next day leaving my honey under my own care for the next 2 days.
Ohh...
No more Haze liao.
kakaka

saas<----Next!
Old 03-09-2015, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futaba View Post
Chairman told me that he was only being the "middleman" ...which I thought he meant " being the man who sleeps in the middle of 2 ladies doing a hot-dog stance" (my definition of "middleman" ) Thousand apologies sir.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1