The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 25-03-2013, 08:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 17
Lookingaround2 is one of the Best!Lookingaround2 is one of the Best!Lookingaround2 is one of the Best!
Re: Events In CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-(^_^)-q View Post
OH .. please ask if 191 is joining her.. ..i believe alot of bros here will be visiting HMTL thru u .. .. and retired bros will 重出江湖。。
hahahhaha....
Old 25-03-2013, 09:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 881 / Power: 13
stridersg is a splendid one to beholdstridersg is a splendid one to beholdstridersg is a splendid one to beholdstridersg is a splendid one to beholdstridersg is a splendid one to beholdstridersg is a splendid one to beholdstridersg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
HELLO , is there a need to post this adv in so many threads . I can only tell you one thing, i m quite sure most bros here are not interested in looking for MA- horse or Yang - sheep after seeing this mass marketing post.
i dun mind going to see and post an FR. Depends on what discount is given and if photo taking is allowed.

Ethics should reflect commitment, respect and dignity towards each other.

My contribution to bros visiting SZ, CP, CA
(With Updates and Pics) *Updated 13th August 2013 (Thread 474) WJ Summer Swim Suit

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...55#post9504955
Old 25-03-2013, 09:56 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: -77 / Power: 0
Siawlang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:

OH .. please ask if 191 is joining her.. ..i believe alot of bros here will be visiting HMTL thru u .. .. and retired bros will 重出江湖。。
I am sure 191 not joining also now not 191 rejoin bzl after one year rest. She have new number. 338 might join. But most not up to mark
Old 25-03-2013, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5888 / Power: 17
qizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I heard former 191 is back in PZL, doing massage now. Tag no. I cant rem. But I believe you just have to ask the reception and they should know.

"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them."
Old 25-03-2013, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by may_day View Post
Loosen up brudder...i m sure nobody cares abt wht any ktv mm says abt
where their favorite clients are from...i .....
i m sure we all hv bigger and better things to be concerned abt.
Buy u a drink if we happened to meet one day.
LOL - Yup - just kaypoing too!
And I'll take you up on that offer of a drink one of these days!

SEAJ
Old 25-03-2013, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
and_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to all

Quote:
OH .. please ask if 191 is joining her.. ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by qizai View Post
I heard former 191 is back in PZL, doing massage now. Tag no. I cant rem.
she 688 lei...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siawlang View Post
338 might join. But most not up to mark
wah this one interesting lei...u know her very well ah?
Old 25-03-2013, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by and_alloy View Post
she 688 lei...

I dun know about others...

But I confirm u know 338 very very well.. Haha
Old 25-03-2013, 06:37 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by and_alloy View Post

she 688 lei...

I know most of them very well. This one cannot overnite if lucky only ST. Her xlg wants her back by 12.30. Xlg ex bzl skin remover handsome young henan boy now only roaming and maybe property agent。688 also married so dont waste time.
Old 25-03-2013, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
Vertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I know most of them very well. This one cannot overnite if lucky only ST. Her xlg wants her back by 12.30. Xlg ex bzl skin remover handsome young henan boy now only roaming and maybe property agent。688 also married so dont waste time.
Hahaa .....

You really ' KNOW VERY WELL '
Old 25-03-2013, 10:55 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertu View Post

Hahaa .....

You really ' KNOW VERY WELL '
Hahaha you know me and i seen you. Next time i greet you in bzl.
Old 25-03-2013, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 20
wonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud of

I think this is the best time to visit CP. Managed to get syts who just came fresh from their hometown on both nights. To everyone I met over there, thanks for the fuckin good time.
Old 26-03-2013, 01:17 AM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

All this talk about the Pozolim girls....I many times actually prefer the Legend Club just above PZL better as its way less crowded and the girls there are not all that "in your face" about wanting to get bought out.

Yes, most of them will be pleased to get bought out - of course - but they are actually quite surprised that anybody would want to actually pay to buy her out; errr... a bit amateurish so to call and I guess its more of a "courtship" when you do buy her out!!

And oh yeah, I do know that there ARE quite a few successes and some of the Legend gals - especially the new crop after the CNY - are quite attractive/quite comparable to the PZL gals.

And oh yeah - a bit cheaper at RMB59/hour and not the zoo that PZL is sometimes, especially during week-ends when one needs to wait forever even just to get a room!

SEAJ
Old 26-03-2013, 02:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5071 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
All this talk about the Pozolim girls....I many times actually prefer the Legend Club just above PZL better as its way less crowded and the girls there are not all that "in your face" about wanting to get bought out.

Yes, most of them will be pleased to get bought out - of course - but they are actually quite surprised that anybody would want to actually pay to buy her out; errr... a bit amateurish so to call and I guess its more of a "courtship" when you do buy her out!!

And oh yeah, I do know that there ARE quite a few successes and some of the Legend gals - especially the new crop after the CNY - are quite attractive/quite comparable to the PZL gals.

And oh yeah - a bit cheaper at RMB59/hour and not the zoo that PZL is sometimes, especially during week-ends when one needs to wait forever even just to get a room!

SEAJ
I never like going to PZL to be honest. If you want a proper footie go QZG or maybe Legend.
Old 26-03-2013, 07:24 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post

SEAJ
The girls that you buy out normally will spend nite with you. Iscore 90%success. Thanks for info will visit place upstairs.
Old 26-03-2013, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
The girls that you buy out normally will spend nite with you. Iscore 90%success. Thanks for info will visit place upstairs.
On top of the buy out fee - do you normally give a PZL girl some more money to spend the night with you - if anything?

I remember when PZL first started a few years ago, buying a girl out usually does NOT mean that you can bed her and to do so, one needed to "negotiate" further OR that she really is into you as a person/possible Boyfriend material; but it seems that you're bedding them for nothing extra.

SEAJ
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread