The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-11-2013, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 13
99546 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy99546 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

Bro Frankiestine,

As what you wrote.. should be quite same as me. Because I not giving up the flat, the court want me transfer $ from my cpf to paid her as taking her name out from hdb. And I also very curious that why she are entitled to get our $ from our cpf. No matter we have divorced. If they are entitled, what the purpose of sporean guys earn so hard, in the end, nothing with us.

I really want to know as Bro Warpig say.. Can I know more details of it. As no matter have divorced, or make nomination.. Why they still entitled to get $ from us.

Do the laws have eyes to see and make decision. Nowadays not only guys will have affair or adultery. Girls nowadays also will. The court should go by situation, then make decision. Not go by those black n white laws..
Old 13-11-2013, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FranckMuller View Post
Hahaha... They are 100% my kids. I just want a divorce immediately so I using it as a ground for divorce. Refusing sex for the past 1 year.
Refusing you sex then file under unreasonable behavior no need wait separation...
Old 13-11-2013, 06:41 PM
Samster

Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99546 View Post
Bro Frankiestine,

As what you wrote.. should be quite same as me. Because I not giving up the flat, the court want me transfer $ from my cpf to paid her as taking her name out from hdb. .
Bro in my case I had to withdraw my name and still give her 50% of what I have taken out from my CPF for my HDB when we were married then...
Old 01-12-2013, 09:36 PM
Samster

99546 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy99546 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Bro in my case I had to withdraw my name and still give her 50% of what I have taken out from my CPF for my HDB when we were married then...
Bro Frankiestine, my case different from u. I have to transfer my cpf to her. Coz hae to withdraw her name from the flat.
Old 29-12-2013, 03:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
k20dude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good morning to all Senior Bros

Have been contemplating ending the marriage for the past 6months, which is ironic because I have only been married for 13months.

In a nutshell, my other half constantly climbs over my head, doesn't confer me any shred of respect in her speech and actions. She throws her tantrums with many unreasonable reasons (no pun intended). She cannot get along with my family (the only one i have ever dated that couldn't, so i can safely say there's nothing wrong with my family) because of her 'princess syndrome'.

She has stopped working since the point we got married, and puts off all discussion about her going back into the workforce.

We have a child, and I have to be honest to admit that it was the reason for the marriage. Even days before our actual signing on the cert, she has threatened to not want the child or giving the child away after child comes, and not wanting to go on with the marriage. She expects that I stay home as much as possible to assist her in taking care of the child, but when I do, I become the one taking care of the child with my mother. she spends most of her time on flowerpod, whatsapp and can spend hours on it. she loves to play with the kid, but whenever it comes to doing basic upkeeping of the room (not expecting her to clean house), she doesn't bother much, and says, "its not my house. if it's my house it'll be different", as an excuse to not do any housework. She very much wants to move out, but she doesn't want to wait for a BTO. I'm expected to eat at restaurants more than once weekly. I work as a sales agent, so if i dont go out and work, i pretty much don't earn anything. When I put in more time in work, im accused of spending time with my colleagues (male and female sales environment).

I find it very hard to reason with her that I need to work, and I get shot back that I dont care for my family. I always feel that its just an excuse for me to stay home and take care of the child while she does nothing. No work, no housework, not much child caretaking. Middle of the night, if child cries im expected to wake up and tend to the kid, and I have to wake up tomorrow for work.

As a result, I have zero savings (diminished, absolutely), so buying a home is next to impossible. I have clocked up credit debt for our holiday trip recently, and soon it's probably going to sink me in debt. Since being together her financial contribution to this family is as good as zero.

I really CTI anymore. Please advice on what is the situation like if we were to go into separation / divorce. I intend to take the child into my custody, having my mum watch her for me while im at work. She's also higher educated than me, but she hasnt been working since being together.

How would the finances/debts be split?
How would alimony claims (if any) be derived?
Old 01-01-2014, 01:54 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by k20dude View Post
Good morning to all Senior Bros

Have been contemplating ending the marriage for the past 6months, which is ironic because I have only been married for 13months.

In a nutshell, my other half constantly climbs over my head, doesn't confer me any shred of respect in her speech and actions. She throws her tantrums with many unreasonable reasons (no pun intended). She cannot get along with my family (the only one i have ever dated that couldn't, so i can safely say there's nothing wrong with my family) because of her 'princess syndrome'.

She has stopped working since the point we got married, and puts off all discussion about her going back into the workforce.

We have a child, and I have to be honest to admit that it was the reason for the marriage. Even days before our actual signing on the cert, she has threatened to not want the child or giving the child away after child comes, and not wanting to go on with the marriage. She expects that I stay home as much as possible to assist her in taking care of the child, but when I do, I become the one taking care of the child with my mother. she spends most of her time on flowerpod, whatsapp and can spend hours on it. she loves to play with the kid, but whenever it comes to doing basic upkeeping of the room (not expecting her to clean house), she doesn't bother much, and says, "its not my house. if it's my house it'll be different", as an excuse to not do any housework. She very much wants to move out, but she doesn't want to wait for a BTO. I'm expected to eat at restaurants more than once weekly. I work as a sales agent, so if i dont go out and work, i pretty much don't earn anything. When I put in more time in work, im accused of spending time with my colleagues (male and female sales environment).

I find it very hard to reason with her that I need to work, and I get shot back that I dont care for my family. I always feel that its just an excuse for me to stay home and take care of the child while she does nothing. No work, no housework, not much child caretaking. Middle of the night, if child cries im expected to wake up and tend to the kid, and I have to wake up tomorrow for work.

As a result, I have zero savings (diminished, absolutely), so buying a home is next to impossible. I have clocked up credit debt for our holiday trip recently, and soon it's probably going to sink me in debt. Since being together her financial contribution to this family is as good as zero.

I really CTI anymore. Please advice on what is the situation like if we were to go into separation / divorce. I intend to take the child into my custody, having my mum watch her for me while im at work. She's also higher educated than me, but she hasnt been working since being together.

How would the finances/debts be split?
How would alimony claims (if any) be derived?
The procedure has been changed..... I dun think you can file for divorce as you have a very young child. The Family Court will arrange a mediation and counselling session for both you and your spouse and the green light from the Family Court is needed to file for divorce.
Old 01-01-2014, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
The procedure has been changed..... I dun think you can file for divorce as you have a very young child. The Family Court will arrange a mediation and counselling session for both you and your spouse and the green light from the Family Court is needed to file for divorce.
You mean the fucking familee cock has to give their approval before one can actually file for divorce? Is this only where young children are concerned?

Seems like the fucking familee cock really wants to meddle in every family affairs forced a couple to stay together for the sake of a child but what good will that do to the child to see both parent at war?
Old 01-01-2014, 11:41 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
You mean the fucking familee cock has to give their approval before one can actually file for divorce? Is this only where young children are concerned?

Seems like the fucking familee cock really wants to meddle in every family affairs forced a couple to stay together for the sake of a child but what good will that do to the child to see both parent at war?
This is applicable only to families with very young children..... the mediation and counselling session is mandatory. They seem to be doing a good job as 4 out of every 5 cases have reconsidered and decided to give their marriages another opportunity.
Old 04-01-2014, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
onegoal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Friends,

Anyone know of a lawyer who can handle divorce?
My wife and myself decided to end our 7years of marriage.
We have no children. We like to do it fast and move on with our life.

Anyone with lawyer contact please PM me.

I feel sad and horrible now.
Appreciate your help.

Thank you.
Old 26-02-2014, 07:42 PM
Samster

Hi, Bros

A new rules for divorcing in singapore. That is the court want to know both parties have bankruptcy before. Just to let Bros know. Sorry if you all know that.
Old 27-02-2014, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99546 View Post
Hi, Bros

A new rules for divorcing in singapore. That is the court want to know both parties have bankruptcy before. Just to let Bros know. Sorry if you all know that.
Why what the reason behind this? They afraid bankrupt cannot pay the maintenance?
Old 28-02-2014, 07:11 PM
Samster

Hi, Bro,

Maybe.. This new rules started on July last year. If any party going divorce, both parties, have to let court know, if they bankruptcy before.
Old 06-03-2014, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 11
bobian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros her is PR ?

if lets say both u and ur wife are PR, and registered marriage in singapore, will the guy be subjected to give maintenance fee when divorced?

what if the guy refuse to give monthly maintenance fee to the wife? since the wife is working and the couple hasn't gotten any child.

thanks in advance.
Old 07-03-2014, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobian View Post
any bros her is PR ?

if lets say both u and ur wife are PR, and registered marriage in singapore, will the guy be subjected to give maintenance fee when divorced?

what if the guy refuse to give monthly maintenance fee to the wife? since the wife is working and the couple hasn't gotten any child.

thanks in advance.
I believe whatever status you are citizens, pr or foreigners, as long as you file for divorce here it is subjected to local law... so whatever ruling made by fucking familee cock judge still have to abide..
Old 21-03-2014, 12:23 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
WarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobian View Post
any bros her is PR ?

thanks in advance.
If the ex-wife asks for maintenance and approval is given by the Family Court.... it does not matter whether the guy is working or jobless..... by hook or by crook he has to cough up the money. Going by past cases..... ex-husbands who default on their maintenance payments have been thrown into jail on contempt of court orders. The f*ucking Family Court has been known to abuse its powers to force the defaulters to pay up.

This is a real life incident that happened to someone I knew. He had fallen behind on his maintenance payments and the ex-wife went to lodge a complaint to the Courts.

A Warrant was issued for his arrest and he was picked up just after lunch from his office while he was in a meeting... brought to Queenstown Remand Prison where he had to surrender all his belongings and spend the night there in prison attire. Those of you who had visited the prison would know that the prison garb worn by the remand detainees are just a thin pyjama top and pants with no underwear.

The next morning he was transported to the Sub-Court in Havelock road from the Remand Prison in Queenstown still attired in his prison garb without any personal belongings which were all still at Queenstown.
At the Courts, he was released after he agreed to have his maintenance arrears be deducted from his company's salary.

The problem now is the prison guards refused to convey him back to Queenstown Remand prison as they claim he has been freed and has to go to QRP on his own to retrieve his personal belongings.

Imagine being in the centre of town in thin translucent prison garb that expose your near nudity and not having a single cent to even make a phone call or take any transport back to QRP to retrieve your clothes and belongings. This was blatantly an attempt by the Courts to purposely humiliate, embarass and inconvenience the poor guy for his failure to pay up.

So wise up guys...... dun ever fall for the bullshit by the garment and get married in Singapore. The Women's Charter will screw you up sooner or later.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1