The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 30-12-2022, 08:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
keroro388 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro, care to share Soda contact?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lustlord View Post
Only fair that I share a MR on Soda since bro BootBoot shared her contact with me sometime back

Definitely can understand why she is so popular after visiting her. Rare to find combination of looks, figure, playful personality, massage skills, sensual and playability.

Wasn't completely sure what option to take up from her menu so let her propose. Started with a really good massage and she shared her observation after it ended that I don't need juagen. Went with her proposal of prostrate massage and you can tell she knows what she is doing. Ensured that I emptied my bladder, proper lube with gloves, constantly checking if I'm comfortable with her finger, getting feedback on the overall experience. While damage is on the high side, I didn't feel shortchanged in any way. A definite yes for RTM once vitamin M is replenished.

PS: For bros who are interested to book, really tough to match a timing and my successful appointment was made 2 days in advance
Old 30-12-2022, 08:50 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jrsammy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxTea View Post
bro pls pm soda contact, pls
Bro pls pm me the contact! Thanks in advance
Old 30-12-2022, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 7
yinnsane is one of the Best!yinnsane is one of the Best!yinnsane is one of the Best!
Hi can share contact please

Quote:
Originally Posted by BootBoot View Post
Happy holidays everyone! 🎄

Responded to a bunch of PMs with Soda’s contact.
Again, I’m only sharing with
- over 40 points members to protect Soda as she’s quite concerned about AV
- those who PM
- those who are polite

She just got back from Thailand and is actually in the process of moving locations. So the last location is no more for her. She is not going to operate there anymore. Some of you asked about the other lady there called Moon and apparently Moon only takes regulars but I don’t know her and how she operates.

Not sure how Soda is handling the requests to contact her and book at the moment. I suggest you stay polite and persistent as she’s been busy with the move.

Appreciate any ups to those who I’ve shared the contact with, and those who don’t further share her contacts freely. I feel it’s important to protect a gem that we enjoy.
Old 30-12-2022, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Prostate Massage Lovers Fall in!

How many blue note for soda session?
Old 30-12-2022, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future

Hi. Can share soda's contact with me?
Old 31-12-2022, 04:11 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tiger44 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, pls share contact thanks!!
Old 02-01-2023, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
bigbee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
went back to visit this ml at hougang doing prostrate..saw me straight away scold me ask why so long never come..told her I was busy...she said let me check prostrate got improved or not...started pushing the veins and rubbing the groin and stomach...then did her favourite move, like squeezing toothpaste into the mouth...then came the finger with glove inside your asshole...the feeling is like shit gonna come out anytime...finally continue with the back massage and finished off with an eruption...paid her 2b..well worth..only setback is the environment...
Can share contact? Thanks much
Old 02-01-2023, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
secretuser99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BootBoot View Post
Happy holidays everyone! 🎄

Responded to a bunch of PMs with Soda’s contact.
Again, I’m only sharing with
- over 40 points members to protect Soda as she’s quite concerned about AV
- those who PM
- those who are polite

She just got back from Thailand and is actually in the process of moving locations. So the last location is no more for her. She is not going to operate there anymore. Some of you asked about the other lady there called Moon and apparently Moon only takes regulars but I don’t know her and how she operates.

Not sure how Soda is handling the requests to contact her and book at the moment. I suggest you stay polite and persistent as she’s been busy with the move.

Appreciate any ups to those who I’ve shared the contact with, and those who don’t further share her contacts freely. I feel it’s important to protect a gem that we enjoy.
Hi can share soda contact please thanks
Old 02-01-2023, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Skoova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey can anyone share Soda’s contact. Much appreciated!
Old 03-01-2023, 02:29 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
heaven4u is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Bro pls share with me soda’s contact, will protect the gem, tks a mil
Old 03-01-2023, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2187 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
went back to visit this ml at hougang doing prostrate..saw me straight away scold me ask why so long never come..told her I was busy...she said let me check prostrate got improved or not...started pushing the veins and rubbing the groin and stomach...then did her favourite move, like squeezing toothpaste into the mouth...then came the finger with glove inside your asshole...the feeling is like shit gonna come out anytime...finally continue with the back massage and finished off with an eruption...paid her 2b..well worth..only setback is the environment...
The environment is sibei jialat bro... dunno why she dun use the room.. the back area is ... she also abit loh soh.. anyways nag me to do the stroke 10 or 20 times thing want to go down must think very hard...
Old 03-01-2023, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 16
blackie19 is a name known to allblackie19 is a name known to allblackie19 is a name known to allblackie19 is a name known to allblackie19 is a name known to allblackie19 is a name known to all

There is one tall, fair ML with great figure at Soda's MP.

Anyone knows her name?
Old 03-01-2023, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 20
matrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie19 View Post
There is one tall, fair ML with great figure at Soda's MP.

Anyone knows her name?
Lily I think. big tits right?
Old 03-01-2023, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 551 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
The environment is sibei jialat bro... dunno why she dun use the room.. the back area is ... she also abit loh soh.. anyways nag me to do the stroke 10 or 20 times thing want to go down must think very hard...
you are right, stroke yourself like 10times everyday and u will see the difference...until my balls became sore...
Old 04-01-2023, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
meekmingle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone can share soda's contact with me as well? tia!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread