The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2009, 08:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2188 / Power: 19
KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My auntie and I

Sensor overload.......Need input badly!!!

Sensor overload......Input Input so that i can unload!!
Old 25-02-2009, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 21
sabroe163 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here, waiting for TS to continue........

Cheers!
Old 25-02-2009, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Winstonsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvuass View Post
Uncle found out so he had to lie low
What did your Uncle found out??

Did you go see what happen in the room that night? I guess you saw something and your Uncle know is it?

Share with us.

Waiting for your next posting.
Old 25-02-2009, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 790 / Power: 18
XR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to behold

TS AWOL liao?????

Thanks to all the Bros who has upped me....
Pls pm me if I have forgotten to return favour...
Old 25-02-2009, 07:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 16
thaizombie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythaizombie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i tik he saw both of them having a gd time in bed..heehee..Then his nose bleeded and hospitalised..He still in ICU unit..Thats y no postings frm Him...
Old 26-02-2009, 05:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1731 / Power: 18
grouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant future

Sorry guys. Been overseas. No time for Internet. To continue:

I quietly peeped into my auntie and uncle's room and eyes quickly adjusted to the dim light. I drew in a deep breath and my heart almost stopped beating at the scene. My auntie was on her back and her milky white shapely legs were spread wide open, her knees bent and her feet were pointed such that her legs looked very straight and so much longer. Her smooth feet looked so porcelein and her red-nailed toes were clenched tightly together.

My uncle was in front and in between her legs, facing her. His hands were resting on the bed on both sides of her body. He was pushing and thrusting hard against her and grunting heavily. I could hear the sounds of the two bodies slapping against each other.

My auntie was moaning with each thrust made by my uncle. She was naked and I could see her breasts jiggling violently forward and backward with each thrust. Her brownish nipples were pointed and hard. Her breasts looked slightly sunken, probably because she was lying down, but they were still round, perky and were so suckable.

My dick immediately stiffen at the salacious and forbidden scene and I could hardly breathe. My heart was beating so hard that I felt my heartbeat could be heard by my uncle and auntie. I couldn't help it but started to rub my dick head which had become very engorged. In my young mind, I knew that my uncle and auntie were making love and I felt that I should not be watching them. I was also very afraid then of being discovered. What would happen then? Would they throw me out of the house? Would my uncle beat the hell out of me? But the sight of both my uncle and auntie naked and making love was erotic, so enticing and so surreal that I was rooted to the spot.

Suddenly, my uncle's grunting became louder and he was really thrusting hard and deep. My auntie's moaning sounds became louder but changed into a "mewing" sound. I could hear her say "harder, harder!" I could also see her head flaying from side to side, her face contorted as if she was in pain. My uncle then uttered, "Argghh, arghhhhhhh" and his body stiffen and stopped moving. He stopped there for a few seconds, then moved back and slumped onto the side of the bed.

At that moment, I saw my auntie's pussy for the first time. It was hairy and her pussy lips were fringed by soft downy pussy fur all the way down. I could make out her thick pussy lips. They were pinkish red and I could see milky fluid seeping out of her pussy hole. The sight was so arousing and forbidden that my dick started jerking and I spurted out a huge load of cum, wetting my shorts. Luckily I didn't make any noise. My eyes continue to stayed transfixed on my auntie's quivering and clasping pussy lips. She didn't move for a long while, then she reached over to her bedside table, grabbed a handkerchief and used it to wipe her pussy lips. My uncle, with eyes closed and looking totally satiated, groped for his table lamp switch, found it and switched off the light. The room was plunged into darkness and woke me from my stupor.

I could hear some shuffling sounds and I believed my auntie was putting on her clothes. My uncle, already sounding sleepy, told my auntie that she looked very sexy and beautiful that night. My auntie replied that she knew and also told my uncle that a lot of men were looking at her at the wedding dinner (it was true and I remembered that well), even the taxi driver. I guessed my uncle must have been turned on by my auntie's attractiveness that night, after she came home from the wedding dinner, in her sexy short cheongsam. She looked so ravishing - how could any man resist?

I moved very slowly and in a backward direction, back to my room. I crept very very quietly back onto my bed. My shorts were damped and uncomfortable from my cum, but I dared not make any noise, and thus could not change my shorts. In fact, as I laid on my bed, my dick became hard again, as I thought of the scene that I witnessed just a moment ago. It was so unreal...I didn't know what to think of it. I actually saw my uncle and my auntie in their most intimate and private moment. Doing something that no one else, least of all me, should have seen. I was still very young then, totally immature, and didn't know how to react. I was very aroused, but at the same time, was frightened by the experience.

Whatever it was, I knew that I would never ever look at my auntie the same way again. How was I going to talk to my uncle and auntie the next day? From my guilty look, would they find out that I had peeped at them? I wouldn't know until morning. But as I slowly fell asleep, my thoughts were on the scene of my auntie, naked and vulnerable, her curvy white long legs spread open, smooth feet and toes pointed, her pussy lips open, with my uncle's semen slowly oozing out of her pink pussy.....
Old 26-02-2009, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5518 / Power: 20
michael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Ts,

Very juicy story..pls do cont..

Brothers who up my points please leave behind your nick and latest posting topic for me to return favour !
Old 26-02-2009, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
kyjerry69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

great buildup so far, waiting for TS's turn to up his aunt..

setup camp here...
Old 26-02-2009, 10:47 AM
Samster

Winstonsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yo brother, I hope you have a good trip oversees. I enjoy reading your latest posting. Keep in coming man.

Take care
Old 26-02-2009, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
evil_grin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep it cumming
Old 26-02-2009, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 616 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19147 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

gd to c u again TS!

keep up e gd work!
Old 27-02-2009, 06:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 456 / Power: 16
erkianpeng is a glorious beacon of lighterkianpeng is a glorious beacon of lighterkianpeng is a glorious beacon of lighterkianpeng is a glorious beacon of lighterkianpeng is a glorious beacon of light

This is a fantastic story-telling. The plot opening slowly and suspensefully. Very erotic and wanted feeling. You are the best!
Old 27-02-2009, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

GPMG, SAR 21, UZI , sharpshoter rifle, all barang barang fall in and cock and ready
Old 27-02-2009, 03:23 PM
Samster

Ganas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story... Pls continue!
Old 27-02-2009, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 21
Manudieliao is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManudieliao is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
GPMG, SAR 21, UZI , sharpshoter rifle, all barang barang fall in and cock and ready
Wah...so like you are gathering a team in CounterStrike....hehehe

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1