The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 03-09-2023, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Arsenal game my prediction draw game

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 04-09-2023, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Totally dominated....it could have been 1-1.....then red pussies gets real sloppy...and was quickly punished with 2 very late goals.

In fact, all throughout match, they were sloppy...and very happy to give possession to Arsenal.

Very lucky to be able to get the opener against the run of play.
Good work and vision from Eriksen.

Lucky to have a penalty appeal turn down.

Garnacho was unlucky to be just inches offside...it was a superb goal.

Should have taken off the useless Antony earlier.
Ma Siao sick chicken performance yet again. Dunno why ETH keeps on insisting playing these 2 useless craps.

Hojlund finally able to come on to play a competitive match. Display flashes of speed and aggressive play. But I think he was starve of opportunities due to his lazy and sloppy teammates.

Now, Martinez appears to be injured....means no choice have to deploy McDisaster.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 04-09-2023, 01:54 AM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone thinks Wout Weghorst is being missed here??

I certainly think so....that guy was doing a silent work holding up the ball and link up play....applying pressure on the opponents.

Now without him...the ball is hardly in the final third of the field.

Old 04-09-2023, 02:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSutton View Post
Arsenal v Man Utd x-x 2-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Arsenal v Man Utd

SCORE PREDICTION: 3-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Lawro : 1-0
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMerson View Post
Should be home win

I say 2-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Arsenal game my prediction draw game
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Totally dominated....it could have been 1-1.....then red pussies gets real sloppy...and was quickly punished with 2 very late goals.

In fact, all throughout match, they were sloppy...and very happy to give possession to Arsenal.

Very lucky to be able to get the opener against the run of play.
Good work and vision from Eriksen.

Lucky to have a penalty appeal turn down.

Garnacho was unlucky to be just inches offside...it was a superb goal.

Should have taken off the useless Antony earlier.
Ma Siao sick chicken performance yet again. Dunno why ETH keeps on insisting playing these 2 useless craps.

Hojlund finally able to come on to play a competitive match. Display flashes of speed and aggressive play. But I think he was starve of opportunities due to his lazy and sloppy teammates.

Now, Martinez appears to be injured....means no choice have to deploy McDisaster.
JonesKnow is spot-on this time with the correct scores 3-1....but I think the red pussies shd hv either won or drawn the match...they hv put up a much better n improved performance compared with the last 2 or 3 matches e.g Dalot played a lot better, in fact most of them played better.

but the offside decision against Garnacho's goal brought them down n also they did not hv sufficient time to respond to being hit by the goals since they were scored in stoppage time almost the last few seconds of the match,...tot they held on pretty well till the 88th minute when Garnacho scored but this stupid VAR ruled such a beautiful goal offside...n thereon due to the pressure to want to restore their lead n win the game, they neglected n exposed their defence at the back a little n allowed Rice to score from close range via a deflection some more n worst they r having a hopeless GK who is no better than DDG now letting in so many goals per game...he shd hv been able to stop Rice's goal from going in ...if it were DDG I think that goal wont hv gone in n also the last goal when he was one-on-one with jesus...I really believe DDG would hv been able to stop the ball going into goal...wat is all this stupid obsession that a GK must be able to play the ball out from the back ??... the loss tonight against the gooners is all due to ETH's fault...this O whatever it is feels just as nervous as DDG in goal if not more...

now they r down to 11th in the table .. it's not only time to change the owners but also the manager for making so many wrong decisions on n off the field

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 06-09-2023 at 11:05 AM.
Old 04-09-2023, 05:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 7
MichaelCarrick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMichaelCarrick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
JonesKnow is spot-on this time with the perfect scores 3-1....but I think the red pussies shd hv either won or drawn the match...

the offside decision against Garnacho's goal brought them down...I tot they held on pretty well till the 88th minute when Garnacho scored but this stupid VAR ruled such a beautiful goal offside...n thereon due to the pressure to want to restore their lead n win the game, they neglected n exposed their defence at the back a little n allowed Rice to score from close range via a deflection some more n worst they r having a hopeless GK who is no better than DDG now letting in so many goals per game...he shd hv been able to stop Rice's goal from going in ...if it were DDG I think that goal wont hv gone in n also the the last goal when he was one-on-one with jesus...I really believe DDG would hv been able to stop the ball going into goal...wat is all this stupid obsession that a GK must be able to play the ball out from the back ??... the loss tonight against the gooners is all due to ETH's fault...this O whatever it is feels just as nervous as DDG in goal if not more...

now they r down to 11th in the table .. it's not only time to change the owners but also the manager for making so many wrong decisions on n off the field
What happened to Jadon Sancho? Paid so much money to buy him and let him rot badly.

Cannot believe team can afford such stupidity.
Old 04-09-2023, 07:00 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelCarrick View Post
What happened to Jadon Sancho? Paid so much money to buy him and let him rot badly.

Cannot believe team can afford such stupidity.
Don't u know he is another useless player ??...can't score goals n keep passing the ball backwards...a real waste of money spent unlike Hojlund...but he is still a little better than ma siao though who is now so lembek n no power to run fast n score goals like Garnacho did last night...lazy too

Don't anyhow blame the team hor....who is in-charge of the team ??...the damn owner, manager n the coaches..

Old 04-09-2023, 07:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

United are so so fucked, i will stop watching the games and move on after 50 years of supporting United because i cannot bear to see United destroyed any further by the FUCKING GREEDY GLAZERS !!!!!

Chow Bros.....
AC

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 04-09-2023, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
United are so so fucked, i will stop watching the games and move on after 50 years of supporting United because i cannot bear to see United destroyed any further by the FUCKING GREEDY GLAZERS !!!!!

Chow Bros.....
AC
eh eh eh, wait ...where u going bro ???...we will miss u here ...like that I also want to jump boat to support Brighton or West Ham where their discarded player Lingard is playing now

Old 04-09-2023, 10:32 AM
Manchester United. Always

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11687 / Power: 54
Marmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond repute

For the Arsenal Vs Man Utd match, I was rooting and predicting a draw, which would have been the best result for them given their current situation.

But alas.... of all the managers since Ferguson, ETH does seem to have the most probability of leading Man Utd back to some decency, but it will be a tough road ahead, even Ferguson took some time before he got together a squad of "you can't win anything with kids"

The leadership, calmness and fighting spirit of Cantona, Schmeichel, Pallister, Keane have not been replicated in the current squad or any other since then, except in bits and pieces....

Bah.....don't want to do text wall.

Its disappointing, till the next match.
Old 04-09-2023, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
...wat is all this stupid obsession that a GK must be able to play the ball out from the back ??...
This baldy head think the EPL is played at leisure pace like Eredivisie and Serie A. Last night hand a reality check when the Gunners just kept coming waves after waves. Onana can only stayed back in his penalty area and suck his own banana in despair.
The fact that DDG garner so many clean sheets means he is still up there with the best.

I see the line up and it is just so predictable and he kept using useless players like Antony and Ma Siao.
And Eriksen is also gone case liao (except that wonder pass for Rashford goal). Casemiro just cannot cope.

Total domination from Odegaard, Rice in midfield.

OGS although infant manager, he have the brains to tinker his line up and at times even won games against tough opponents.

Baldy head use the same line up no matter what opponents....like a schoolboy team coach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmots View Post
The leadership, calmness and fighting spirit of Cantona, Schmeichel, Pallister, Keane have not been replicated in the current squad or any other since then, except in bits and pieces....
Last time the players played for the club and are proud to wear the Red Devils jersey....unlike the players now.
They only play for the money and themselves.

Old 04-09-2023, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4360 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

here are some thoughts after last night's game:

ETH game plan - absorbed pressure with quick counters, almost plundered 3 points if not for VAR. in the 2nd half, rashford wasted 2 counterattacking possessions (jin facepalm). rice's goal indicated that man u need to defend corners better, and stronger resolve to hold out for a result

dalot - commendable performance keeping saka at bay

martinez/lindelof - really worrisome as they needed to come off, defensive resources are stretched thin, mctom to be emergency DC? cannot imagine a maguire-evans pairing, slow af

hojlund - came on as a sub, showed he can do what martial/rashford can't: holding off defenders when man u in possession; without possession, harassing and unsettling them. he may soon supplant martial as starting SC

playing away at london clubs - there seems to be a mental block since last season, ETH must fix it asap

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk, rickey
Old 04-09-2023, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post

ETH game plan - absorbed pressure with quick counters, almost plundered 3 points if not for VAR. in the 2nd half, rashford wasted 2 counterattacking possessions (jin facepalm). rice's goal indicated that man u need to defend corners better, and stronger resolve to hold out for a result

martinez/lindelof - really worrisome as they needed to come off, defensive resources are stretched thin, mctom to be emergency DC? cannot imagine a maguire-evans pairing, slow af

hojlund - came on as a sub, showed he can do what martial/rashford can't: holding off defenders when man u in possession; without possession, harassing and unsettling them. he may soon supplant martial as starting SC

playing away at london clubs - there seems to be a mental block since last season, ETH must fix it asap
Thanks for the analysis!!

Lest not forget, Arsenal got a penalty call turn down too.

Wonder where is McTom? He wasn't even in the Sub bench.

Baldy head should straight away put Hojlund as SC next match. Don't waste time on sick chicken ma siao.

Players to be drop immediately : Antony (ETH god son???), Sancho, Ma Siao
Got a wealth of young hungry players waiting to take up their positions.

I think since now got GK with Number 1, should use him. This Onana no balls to take up Number 1 and doesn't look very solid as shot stopper.

Old 04-09-2023, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post

Agreed with all that u hv said ...they were actually playing quite well n stable until after the 88th minute when the baldy manager started making his substitutions bringing in his useless players like the former club capt Mcdisaster n J Evans who r too old n slow n can't defend well allowing Rice the chance to kick the ball towards n into their goal...think the ball went in by a deflection from the useless Evans...both of them can shake hands...think they r just too old n slow to play football but the baldy manager still signed the latter on a 1-yr contract n so useless himself as to not being able to get rid of his ex-capt n buy a better defender n so hv to let himself be controlled by him instead n having no choice but to allow him to play

so now we know the reason why they lost the match last night...because of the 3 of them, in a game which they shd hv drawn if not won ...lady luck helped them to cancel the penalty but not the offside goal scored by Garnacho...had it been given there is a very good chance they win or at least draw n not letting McDisaster go onto the field as sub...practically all the times he comes on the field the team loses...sigh

Btw where is @imom ??.. still taking his prata at YCK ..haha

P/s see how determined to score n win their game the Arsenal players are....the minute they were hit by a goal they replied within the next minute with a goal of their own

Last edited by Rickey; 05-09-2023 at 10:20 AM.
Old 05-09-2023, 06:38 AM
Manchester United. Always

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11687 / Power: 54
Marmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond repute

I believe Man Utd got ETH for his potential, but potential takes time to develop. Would Man Utd have the steel to back him ? Would Man Utd supporters back him ?

Man Utd has always been a slow starter to season, now with Greenwood thing and injuries, a bit of distractions.

There will be a learning curve for ETH, maybe a steep one, but I believe he can do it.

He dropped Sancho for whatever reason, now its up to him to show that he has the motivating and tactical skills needed to gel them into US vs the World.

Going to be more disappointments and heartbreaks along the way, but I believe Man Utd will deliver.
Old 05-09-2023, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 7
MichaelCarrick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMichaelCarrick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Don't u know he is another useless player ??...can't score goals n keep passing the ball backwards...a real waste of money spent unlike Hojlund...but he is still a little better than ma siao though who is now so lembek n no power to run fast n score goals like Garnacho did last night...lazy too

Don't anyhow blame the team hor....who is in-charge of the team ??...the damn owner, manager n the coaches..
Dun play him then sell him.

The manager is in-charge of players and owners in-charge of whole club.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1