The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-12-2020, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 12
googoo2013 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygoogoo2013 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by robinwu View Post
I see. Then heng indeed. Do u know who’s the other ML? Can share the listing?
dunno. I only see the ml in person.. cannot link to any those listed one
Old 10-12-2020, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
InstallGentoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhangXiaoFan View Post
Hi... Not sure what type you are looking...

I recommend Jing for great massage + JG session.
https://sglonelyguys.online/jing-massage/

The age stated are exactly her age range.

Greats for boobs lovers.

Excellent chat companion!
Is this located in a parlour?
Old 10-12-2020, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 10
ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by InstallGentoo View Post
Is this located in a parlour?
Nope...

Aint a massage parlour.

But is those old school shophouses pattern, ground floor is shophouse, 2nd floor onwards is people's house.
Old 10-12-2020, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Lonerhi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by holomolo View Post
Tried Babe

https://sglonelyguys.online/babe-massage/

Massage 3/10
Sensual 6.5/10
A very straightforward kind of girl, you either like her personality or you don't.
CIM need to topup $20 more even though the site states CIM. Average fare, was abit rude when giving directions to her place.
YMMV.
Lol! I'm surprised you didn't mention that she looks different from the photo. And cim need additional top up? You must have been too nice to her
Old 10-12-2020, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
torrid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonerhi View Post
Lol! I'm surprised you didn't mention that she looks different from the photo. And cim need additional top up? You must have been too nice to her
which photo is closest? or all fake?
Old 10-12-2020, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
YooRoo is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Fiona looks young-ish and gives you full attention.
Does she still ask for age?
Old 10-12-2020, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Wow u even know this details

Btw fei er looks is too mature for me, about mid 30s with a thin face, definitely not the syt feel in the ad picture
For me I don’t mind, she looks really good for her age, and solid figure
Best thing she doesn’t cut corners
The bad thing is if got customer walk in she need to attend, that spoil the momentum
But her skills are good enough
Old 10-12-2020, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Yes fei er body is well maintained, although she looks mid to late 30s, but there is still some glam feeling.... she is perfect for mature lovers
Old 10-12-2020, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 20
geordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to behold

Rather strange encounter.

Today manage to get a slot with ou mei mei. A little strange and different from your regular joints. Firstly as many bros had mentioned location is a little not as friendly and a little open. Also there is a boss or landlord or some guy in the house, he’s pretty friendly though as we exchanged a smile and I almost want to have small talk with him but some brothers who prefer Low profile might be a little awkward. I think he takes a cut or something in exchange as rent.

Yes this lass has good service and especially an option in the west with good service is hard to find. For those of you who don’t live in the west I can tell you most of those who work from housing in the west are huge land mines with poor and rushed service.

She have nice sharp features. Make no qualms about it. If you walk past her you probably turn your head. For me after some time you find some resemblance to Tavia Yeung tvb actress. Someone with a look that’s a bit innocent but with small ink at a small part of arm is a turn on. Like an combination of ah Lian and girl next door.

She’s very sai nai and coquettish. During sensual she will talk dirty. When session ended she said in a very teh voice if I will come again. Very friendly and easy to talk with.

Very strong hard massage. This is coming from someone who usually tell the girl to skip the massage as a good massage needs strength. Usually I look for service girl for the sensual and sexy stuff not the massage but once she start I let her finish the massage. A lot of strength applied and very professional. I’m pretty impressed. Maybe I usually don’t do the massage. I told her she can work in high end massage shop and I mean it.

In the current climate she definitely can be Ang pai level. It’s a little strange she is in a ulu part of sg making ends meet. Perhaps some stuff happen to come to this circumstance. I saw her book she do have appt even for next Monday . But after I left the session she still text thanks to me which most of the time ml won’t bother. It seems she need the business but at times it seems she fully booked almost everyday. It really make me wonder.

Definitely in terms of gfe she won’t lose to baby or Cheryl at rochor. (I was their customer before they got popular but now seldom visit as their business pretty good now) Body and figure as well won’t lose (some might feel she have a bit of tummy but I like my girls meaty) for me massage won’t lose to that famous soft drink in town.

Is she being artificially promoted? Not sure but don’t really care. At least service rendered was very good and real so I find it good to tip. With the right 天时地利人和,she can be very popular in a joint in central but then oh well need to organise it.
Old 10-12-2020, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 19
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by geordie07 View Post

Today manage to get a slot with ou mei mei. A little strange and different from your regular joints. Firstly as many bros had mentioned location is a little not as friendly and a little open. Also there is a boss or landlord or some guy in the house, he’s pretty friendly though as we exchanged a smile and I almost want to have small talk with him but some brothers who prefer Low profile might be a little awkward. I think he takes a cut or something in exchange as rent.
Thanks for your useful review......it's a bit akward to have a 3rd party, haha, did her room have privacy / bathroom attached?
Old 10-12-2020, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 5
ToTheLimit1967 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=geordie07;20366862]Rather strange encounter.

Bro, can share contact?
Old 10-12-2020, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 20
geordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to behold

To be fair the guy mostly stayed in his own room with the door closed and he only pop out for a short while. Of course she has her own room though it’s common bathroom. Her own room has a massage table.

Actually it’s not really uncommon in the west. Been to one many years ago where the lady have other housemates in other rooms (China guys) they probably are production workers and rent there probably it’s cheaper with vice going on.

Another I went to also many years ago while the girl brought me to her room on the way, three or four of her guy housemates were eating hotpot in the living room. That was my first time seeing third parties around. At that time, I wonder if at night they orgy or gangbang her LOL

And most of the ladies in the west are usually milf. It’s hard to find syts.
Old 10-12-2020, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 19
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=ToTheLimit1967;20366973]
Quote:
Originally Posted by geordie07 View Post

Bro, can share contact?
https://beautycastle.club/ou-mei-mei/
Old 10-12-2020, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
hkt69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried to book ou mei mei in english but no reply at all. Does she only reply to chinese messages?
Old 10-12-2020, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 17
storm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkt69 View Post
Tried to book ou mei mei in english but no reply at all. Does she only reply to chinese messages?
probably too busy to even pick up bookings, as what another bro said she already have bookings for next monday.

tried to make a booking earlier, also no response.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1