The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 06-05-2022, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1649 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40883 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Now weather is getting HOT be it day or night N our little bro getting angry easily too
Old 06-05-2022, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 14
he-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to behold

Just saw a xmm at Ion, followed her from the sneaker shop beside muji. She was wearing a big oversize black t shirt, I thought she would be wearing a normal shorts underneath. Boy was I so wrong, I followed her up the escalator (didn't dare to take photo), then she raised her hands to make her hair a bit, then I caught a peek of what's underneath that big t shirt.

It's those booty shorts that was in trend some time ago. She wore a pink one, and I bet she bgt like 2 sizes smaller coz her booty was like a peach and can see her butt cheeks. Fwah super cock stand.

Not the first time that I see girls wear smth skimpy underneath those big t shirts. I suspect they have a false sense of security, thinking its not a skirt, then won't zaogeng.
Old 06-05-2022, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11045 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPhantom View Post
Was at bugis. Saw a braless lady with spaghetti strap dress... The front droop down too much and both nipples fully exposed.. and she was unaware.
Aisle didn't have much shoppers. Have direct view for a good 5mins.

Best day of 2022 so far.
Upz you +15 for your lucky sight, cheers!
Old 06-05-2022, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1918 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Now weather is getting HOT be it day or night N our little bro getting angry easily too
True that.. then wat u advise we shd do with our little bro??? ...hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 07-05-2022, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 7
Jeriyna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Let it out? lol
Old 07-05-2022, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1649 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40883 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Maybe we should zaogeng oso
Old 07-05-2022, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 11
gojibery1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergojibery1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergojibery1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I got my bto 8 years ago at a relatively young estate. My block is close to my ex colleague's house and I would head there to meet him before he'll drive us to meet the rest of our work friends for drinks/supper every other week. Whenever I'm there his primary school daughter would talk to me , show me her sticker books and bring out toys to play together .
About a year later I got head hunted into a new company and was posted overseas, for a 5 year contract which later got extended by 2 years because of covid.
When I finally came back , I always had trouble sleeping for most time of the day because of the severe jet lag and decided one day to just play around with my work camera, hoping to get some nice morning skies or sunrises . I saw in the distance that my ex colleague's unit was lighted up, and just for the heck of it decided to point my cam in that direction . What I saw blew my mind ... There was his daughter, 8 years later, drying herself up, her breast a perfect b with beige nipples, nice long tall legs, and a perfect sporty torso. I quickly hit the record button and saved the video.. I've been stalking her window everyother morning since , and been seeing her put on sports bra, regular bra, tube bras etc...
I feel super guilty about this whole thing , but I cannot help but be super turned on seeing how she has grown into a woman, her elegant action of tucking her hair behind her ears when picking up her bra, etc

Everytime I watch the recorded videos ,especially when I see her little bush on the screen, I shoot the thickest loads in the shortest time ,but feel super guilty afterwards..
Old 07-05-2022, 05:42 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Maybe we should zaogeng oso
Good suggestion ...but wat happens if the girls see n report us for indecent exposure in public, how ahh ???

Old 07-05-2022, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute

happened one evening last week on the train on my way back from work...

boarded the train which still had plenty of seats. at the corner of my eye saw a lady looks like in her late 20s seated wearing spaghetti strap top. i couldnt see any bra strap. sadly was quite flat chested perhaps A cup. also didnt see any outline of bra cup.

took the seat to her left with one empty seat between us. i took a sneak peak and lo and behold could clearly see that she only had nipple tape and wasnt wearing any bra. 4 stops between the station i boarded and alighted. steal occasional peek and glances at the zaogeng. she did not show it but i am quite sure she knew i was stealing glances. if only they were bigger.....

still a good end after a long day at work...

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Old 07-05-2022, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 16
SgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange22 View Post
Yes, hope they continue wearing masks, not bras!
Haha … I thought you were going to say let covid continues …
Old 08-05-2022, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 677 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2638 / Power: 7
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

went vivo with my gf and she was buying shoes. saw one hot milf with young child trying on shoes.

She bent over a few times and I saw she give half ball so clearly. Was stalking her in the store and tried to snipe her with my phone. I think she caught me and held her palms to her chest whenever she bent over to try shoes.
Old 08-05-2022, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 19
nananah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

During a gathering at a friend's house, we went out to smoke at the staircase. Halfway through the smoke break suddenly had the urge to shit. Quickly rush back into the house but the common toilet was occupied, very urgent so didnt think much and master toilet came to my mind.

As the living room's aircon was on, the master bedroom door was closed. I opened the door and sitting on the bed was my friend's wife topless, breastfeeding their newborn. The baby stopped sucking and both mother and baby looked towards me. Both her full C cup breast staring at me too. I stood there and stared for a good few seconds before i regained composure and exit the room with a raging cock and lost the urge to shit.

As i closed the bedroom door, my other friend's gf got out from the common bathroom. I quickly went into the common bathroom, still have the perfume smell of this gf, as i lost the urge to shit, i started wanking my raging cock thinking of the earlier scene and enjoying the lingering perfume smell.

What a great gathering..
Old 08-05-2022, 03:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 5
pevoton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voorhees View Post
went vivo with my gf and she was buying shoes. saw one hot milf with young child trying on shoes.

She bent over a few times and I saw she give half ball so clearly. Was stalking her in the store and tried to snipe her with my phone. I think she caught me and held her palms to her chest whenever she bent over to try shoes.
Careful bro. She could kick up a big fuss.
Old 08-05-2022, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsamaBinLaden View Post

happened one evening last week on the train on my way back from work...

boarded the train which still had plenty of seats. at the corner of my eye saw a lady looks like in her late 20s seated wearing spaghetti strap top. i couldnt see any bra strap. sadly was quite flat chested perhaps A cup. also didnt see any outline of bra cup.

took the seat to her left with one empty seat between us. i took a sneak peak and lo and behold could clearly see that she only had nipple tape and wasnt wearing any bra. 4 stops between the station i boarded and alighted. steal occasional peek and glances at the zaogeng. she did not show it but i am quite sure she knew i was stealing glances. if only they were bigger.....

still a good end after a long day at work...
Thanks for sharing bro OsamaBinLaden...so u only saw her nipple tape, that's all ??...did u actually see her nipples ??? ...could u also see her "A" cup boobs ??? ..haha

Last edited by Rickey; 08-05-2022 at 12:01 PM.
Old 08-05-2022, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voorhees View Post

Did she also zaogeng her panties too bro ???

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1