The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-03-2022, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
justrelax2006 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragpicker View Post
Lisa

Look : 8/10, Tiny XMM, like a secondary school gal. If you got this kind of fetish, she's your gal. Cute and sweet

Body : 8/10 , As above, like a secondary school gal. Slender gal with small breast

BBBJ : 7/10, willing to slowly treat little bro with suction instead of going through fast motions.

FJ : 7/10, Quite good, willing to do most position and light to carry. She is quite small though so some positions like cowgirl painful for her.

RTF: She's great if you're into schoolgals, will probably fit into uniform image quite well. Not for me though. On a side note, place was decently clean and easy to find with free parking.

Don't miss this gem.
Hi bro,

Can share the contact please?

Thanks
Old 13-03-2022, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 19
ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daiso View Post
FR on lisa

Face: 9/10 (cute and beautiful type)
Body : 10/10 (petite and sexy)
Boobs: 10/10 (soft, small and natural.)
Bbbj: 8/10 ( eye contact is genuine and the bbbj was very sincere with the slurping sound.)
Fj: 9/10 (manage to make her orgasm twice! once when i was eating her and the next was doggy)

Thanks bro for sharing her wechat
Mind sharing contacts and damage?
Old 13-03-2022, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 12
Onlasght is a name known to allOnlasght is a name known to allOnlasght is a name known to allOnlasght is a name known to allOnlasght is a name known to allOnlasght is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostbite99 View Post
Lucky all natural quite big melons. Very accommodating too. GND looks.
Care to share her contact?
Old 13-03-2022, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 10
CollinWong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCollinWong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Recently visited this girl called Crystal. Location is quite discreet. She will tell you to meet in fornt of a certain shop before she come over to bring you to back alley and up to level 2. Inside shop is extremely run down, it rained so it was semi-flooding. 55 for entrance. Massage was almost non-existent but wasn't expecting any. Turned around and when she offered the packages, i saw an extremely hairy arm pits which was a major turn off so lost the mood. She offered 150 for full 120 for mouth and 80 for Hj. She reluctantly settled 50 for HJ and was non-stop pestering me for tips thoroughout. Strongly advice bros against coming this place.
Old 13-03-2022, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3322 / Power: 22
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinWong View Post
Recently visited this girl called Crystal. Location is quite discreet. She will tell you to meet in fornt of a certain shop before she come over to bring you to back alley and up to level 2. Inside shop is extremely run down, it rained so it was semi-flooding. 55 for entrance. Massage was almost non-existent but wasn't expecting any. Turned around and when she offered the packages, i saw an extremely hairy arm pits which was a major turn off so lost the mood. She offered 150 for full 120 for mouth and 80 for Hj. She reluctantly settled 50 for HJ and was non-stop pestering me for tips thoroughout. Strongly advice bros against coming this place.
Thx for sharing. Her pics look good though.
Tried XX at same place, and yes place is super run down..but her svc is ok.
Old 13-03-2022, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all

Can someone share lisa ctc? Not the lisa on facebook ad
Old 14-03-2022, 05:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 9
exo777 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyexo777 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

anyone can share lisa + lucky contact? will up.. thanks..
Old 14-03-2022, 06:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1653 / Power: 17
Ben225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant future

Any kind Bro can share with me Lisa contact? Many thanks
Old 14-03-2022, 06:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 7
absurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by yowtf View Post
Thx for sharing. Her pics look good though.
Tried XX at same place, and yes place is super run down..but her svc is ok.
Is the front shop is 1*9 and (behind alley) half off lvl 2 is kinda open terrace ? If so, I had similar bad experience too
First I was baited and switched by erstwhile 153 sel*** wechat operator.

within couple of mins on table and my legs are still wet from shower... 150 fj was offered. she wasted no time to bring a cap and ready for action. no bj or no teasing... very embodiment of rushing.
No thanks, had an argument and walked out with minimal donation. I saw couple of mls in the shop, looked young but not gonna try.

not paying for GQ before the service, saves the day.
Old 14-03-2022, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 10
CollinWong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCollinWong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by absurdit View Post
Is the front shop is 1*9 and (behind alley) half off lvl 2 is kinda open terrace ? If so, I had similar bad experience too
First I was baited and switched by erstwhile 153 sel*** wechat operator.

within couple of mins on table and my legs are still wet from shower... 150 fj was offered. she wasted no time to bring a cap and ready for action. no bj or no teasing... very embodiment of rushing.
No thanks, had an argument and walked out with minimal donation. I saw couple of mls in the shop, looked young but not gonna try.

not paying for GQ before the service, saves the day.
yeah this the one. Curtain separation not doors
Old 14-03-2022, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3043 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5787 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

This road sibei interesting. If you go to 21x and walk down. Many 2nd level fj shop but nowadays price inflation. This shop super happening. At times go in can hear so much moaning...when I was banging lucky, she also moan till super high. Motivated the bro next door to bang his girl harder. Become like orchestral
Old 14-03-2022, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3244 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
This road sibei interesting. If you go to 21x and walk down. Many 2nd level fj shop but nowadays price inflation. This shop super happening. At times go in can hear so much moaning...when I was banging lucky, she also moan till super high. Motivated the bro next door to bang his girl harder. Become like orchestral
Hahah I heard many shops open under same management. Ur price inflation how much? My usual ML tell me one. Competition is great there for customers so most of the girls will perform well rather than lose customers to others. Some of them whole day only one customer sia. I won’t share the location nor contacts because it’s so obvious when u walk down the street there open MiChat it’s all there. If u still can’t find it u can throw away ur phone and go home la.

On another note…I saw MNZ profile. Looks heavily photoshopped and she is quite old right? Want to try but afraid later kenna too old for my liking. Any bros can confirm?

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 14-03-2022, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
LoveLove520 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Hahah I heard many shops open under same management. Ur price inflation how much? My usual ML tell me one. Competition is great there for customers so most of the girls will perform well rather than lose customers to others. Some of them whole day only one customer sia. I won’t share the location nor contacts because it’s so obvious when u walk down the street there open MiChat it’s all there. If u still can’t find it u can throw away ur phone and go home la.

On another note…I saw MNZ profile. Looks heavily photoshopped and she is quite old right? Want to try but afraid later kenna too old for my liking. Any bros can confirm?

Mnz is super fully service, if you want can try
Old 14-03-2022, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 9
fabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:

Ya photoshopped..she also can consider quite chubby.? But true she service gao gao..
Old 14-03-2022, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3043 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5787 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

$160 all in...but if your cock is strong, very enjoyable

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1