The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 30-11-2006, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Bigtitsfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cititel Midvalley KL

went over yesterday around 4pm to try out some imported prc delicacies. oh god so ramai orang.. they were hustlin and bustlin. and probably caz im a malay no uncle was interested to layan me.
Old 15-12-2006, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
gladiatorsss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi All,

went there yesterday around 4.30pm. Oh My God, so many cheongster around. and also can see a lot of pretty girls walking aroud ... hahaha .... feel more horny that time. quikly look for OKT and go for the bonk.

Name: Alice (Malay)
Boobs: A33 i think by touching haha
Body: Solid and nice
Ass: small -- not so nice for doggy
BJ: 8/10 -- good suction
AR: 8/10 -- overall good.
FJ: 7/10 -- just ok as normal, but accomodating
Overall: Good
WIR: yes -- but will look for others cozs a lot of choices there
Old 15-12-2006, 06:48 PM
jimmy k

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

i bonked a number of WLs here. here's the FR for one of my most memorable

selected t*n* from the catwalk (not sure if alredy got FR on her). anyways, nothing outstanding abt her, but just felt she had something, perhaps good service. face quite pleasant, body abit on the chubby side, but me no problem with that. went downstairs, stripped n showered. washed arse as well so was expecting AR action. all the usual stuff. proceeded to catbath and bbbj. was lovely. then she ask to spread my legs, i was like what?? wasnt expecting AR this way. so i spread la. but she said: not like that. she ask to lift my legs up i the air, like a girl getting her pussy licked. i blurily/excitedly obliged. then she proceeded to give one heck of a AR. i must admit it felt damn nice . i was quite aroused until she even ask if i was alright. i say yes, pls carry on. after that some more BBBJ. then on to missionary, doggy, mission, then cum on breast...

name: tina
body: 6/10 but has one lovely pair of boobs. soft n just nice size.
face: 7/10 pleasant looking
bbbj: 8/10
ar: 9/10 excellent
fj: 7/10 satisfying
wir: yes.
damage: normal la... rm 200
Old 15-12-2006, 07:03 PM
jimmy k

heres one my worst experience

asked okt for massage. went to room waited. in she came, 1st thing i noticed is her wrinkles. was smiley n warm. almost immediately she asked if i wanna full service. was not looking 4ward to it actually but wouldnt mind HJ. this i told her. her attitude changed almost instantly. massage also damn cincai. she twisted my neck as if she gonna kill me. was so scared she break my neck! finish massage she ask again if wanna full service, i say no. she ask how bout boob job n she strips nude, she claims "very special one". she say would cost another rm 50 on top of rm 50 for HJ. i thought ok la, since "very special". she strips. gave me on stupid boob massge. touched her boobs, feel soooo fake n weird. she claims, "ya, its natural". HJ also nothing special at all.

name: MU
face: 4/10 would give her a 6 if not for those wrinkles. seems like got plastic surgery.
body: 6/10 would give her an 8 if not for the fake boobs.
massage: 2/10
boob job: 4/10
HJ: 3/10.
wir: definite NO.
damage: 90 + 50 + 50 = RM 190 !! total waste of money.
Old 16-12-2006, 06:50 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -59 / Power: 0
nacroboy has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Coming over to KL end of this month for holiday.

Will be staying in Cititel for 3 days 2 nights.

Any cheongsters here can recommend me good ones based on experience.

My first time at Cititel. What's the rate if overnight?
Old 19-12-2006, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nacroboy View Post
Coming over to KL end of this month for holiday.

Will be staying in Cititel for 3 days 2 nights.

Any cheongsters here can recommend me good ones based on experience.

My first time at Cititel. What's the rate if overnight?
So many FRs here... read and take notes lah
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 19-12-2006, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 19
tan707070 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

is 555 ben still working there miss her massage strong n take her time to service u no rush bro can try her
Old 20-12-2006, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 19
sin0033 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been a good boy for a while but was in KL recently and went to Mid though my last experience was less than pleasant, I decided that the safest place in this windy season would be a reputable hotel plus there are a few gals I marked on my last visit and since they are local, they should still be around.

Took a cab there and went in to relax at the hot pool. Rested for a while and asked captain to mirror. He showed me 2 gals, WTF? LV and Lemon. Both looks acceptable (maybe its my small bro who have been having only kangkung since my last KL visit mid of the yr and “Man can’t eat kangkung everyday”). I chose LV, long legged beauty. Captain said must wait for half hr at least. SIGH, ask him to bring out more later. Waited in the cinema and then he showed me Mable. Big Boobs so said on lah wat to do…

Went into the room and Mable came in soon. Damn Kau cold room. We chit chat a bit and she asked if I smoke, I said no but she can, being polite, she declined to smoke and went on to prepare herself. We showered, went to the bed and she started to catbath me and BBBJ. Not much sound effect which makes it realistic. BBBJ was DAMN good by my standards. Most WL could not get me as hard as she could and I have been dreaming bout a colleagues boobs for so long which is about the same size as hers thus I had a good time fantasizing. She AR a bit but I asked for more BBBJ. She could put in my little head and still play around with her tongue, not many women could have done that nor deep throat me like her. SHIT…
Almost blew my head there. I asked to paint her a bit but she a little reluctant so after the booby fantasy a while I asked for, you guessed right, more BBBJ. Hahahaha….

She cap me and rode cowgirl for a while, we did some lotus position, doggy and finally blew in missionary. She is not pretty but makes up for it in her BBBJ skills and enthusiasm. Very friendly and chatty. Boobs are a bit saggy though and have a bit of belly.

Overall, quite a pleasant time.

Name: Mabel
Face: 4/10 a bit plain ah lian looking.
Body: 6/10 saggy C cup boobs
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 7/10 accomodative
AR: Yes
GFE: No
Attitude: 6/10 Better than some others

That's all folks.

Returning favour: lewis13,jerrystockton, Gorken, ukcheong, Bruce.J, noobiejiao, CibLover, itto, Boinker, GD_paradise, fernando torres, lsb_fan,Valenn, Qin Ai de, Prime Time, Odyseus, Arachnophobia,killersilent.
Old 20-12-2006, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
ricardo6839 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chow_Yoon_Fatt View Post
There is a new opening SPA at Boulevard Hotel at Mid Valley Mall, food is nice , they serve lamb, beef steak and misc . Haven't try the chic so far , you can check out .

Damage : RM50 ( I went for food and SPA only )
Hey Bro Chow Yon Fatt,
You are right. The new spa at Boulevard Hotel which is called Sen Spa is quite a nice place to relax. No more package for me so go there. But a few weks back when I was there, so a sexy loking WL walking down the inner staircase. When check with Captain says now got package at RM210. No more going eversince, scare cannot tahan.
Old 21-12-2006, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 23
spunk9 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspunk9 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspunk9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow this place sound solid.... Must drop by if i go KL soon!!!! Cib be my guide hor!!!!!

Life is Short. Play Hard!!!
Old 21-12-2006, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Be your guide and driver, no problem.

But this place, we usually avoid. Although the facility is among the best while the stocks are aplenty, we found that it's more like a morning market atmosphere there. The whole place is crawling with mongers that sometimes it's hard to even get a place to sit and relax while watching the TV there. 9 out of 10 times you're there, you'll most probably bump into someone you know; be it supplier, customers, friends or even relatives...

Then, the WLs there are quite LCLY. Mostly very SOP services and not really GFE experiences. They can't be bothered much about customers' satisfaction coz the demand is more than supply. While bonking inside the room, she knows there are more customers waiting outside. So, some maybe quite rush especially the angpais there.

However, with the bad points above, sometimes you do get some nice gems. I've had two WLs that do CIM. Asked you to take off cds before ejaculating and suck you dry. I mean real dry.

So, when you come.... you have our numbers.... just call. We can visit this place or we can recce some other joints that you may have heard from KFZ, SexyRabbit or OP.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 22-12-2006, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 19
Balthas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Jasmine NL

Ok everyone I'm back with my 2nd fr in you guess again, Cititel. Thanks to some advice from the bros here at SBF my second visit here was not so nerver racking (ermm i wonder if you all remembered my first FR)

Anywa today had some errands to run in MV so decided to drop by Cititel for some sauna and hot pool dipping. Actually I wasn't intending to cheong, just wanted to relax using the facilities. It was around 6pm and as luck would have it, the spa wasn't packed. Usually from what the other bros here would report, Cititel Spa is like pasar malam, but not this night. After dipping and saunaing myself decided to relax and makan. Finally my cock got itchy la and I couldn't help myself. Called OKT Ken and asked him if got and NL on duty today.

My luck was good as there were three of them(if you all remembered my last report, I went with a CKT and didn't really enjoy it). And guess what Jennifer was in da house. After reading quite a bit bout her, i decided to take her. Too bad there was someone with her and had to wait for 30 mins (wonder if it was a fellow brother here). Anyway decided to wait it out, so makan some more and watched some tv. Unfortunately after waiting for half and hour, I found out that Jennifer was booked for another session. Tiu I tak boleh tahan already so asked if got any other NL available. There was only one called Jasmine. Without viewing her I decided to ambik only la. Asked OKT Ken to get me a room.

Went up to the room and waited. When she finally came, I sized her up. I wouldn't really call her a looker, but to me looks came second to service. She was quite chatty and I managed to hit it off with her (banana like me can only speak Malay and English hence my preferences for NL). Found out she was from Pahang and had only started working in Cititel for 3 months. She stripped and I noted that her boobs were a bit saggy and she had a slight tummy. We proceeded to the shower and she cleaned me up nicely while teasing my lil bro, nice start.

We then proceeded to the bed and she laid down. She initially wanted to start a standard SOP service but i stopped her and asked her to let me service her first. Since she didn;t mind, i started to kiss all over her body. One thing to note, no FK with her. I tried a couple of times but she politely turned her head away. So continued sucking and licking her body till I reached her pussy. As there was no resistance I immediately dived in. Allrite she allowed DATY. So licked and licked her pussy. Her pussy was nice and pink (well to me la but almost every pussy is nice and pink to me :B) but did not have the thick labias that i like. No matter, I used my tongue and started to probe her pussy searching for her clit. WTF couldn't find it, either she had a really small one or it was really well hidden. Giving up i just continued licking her and jabbing my tongue into her pussy. She was already moaning away, initially the moans was quite fake but after a good few minutes of licking I noticed her moans were getting a bit more genuine.

I asked her to start blowing and we 69ed. A bit tough cause i forgot to prop my head on the pillow so had to strained my head a bit to lick her. Her blowjobs were good. She managed to deep throat me quite often (but I admit, I'm not the BIG kind of fellow so its not much of a feat la) and because of me continuing to lick her pussy, i could tell she couldn't concentrate and kept stopping. I decided to enjoy her BJ and asked her to service me while i laid down. This part was really enjoyable. As I said before she really deep throat me and alternated between licking my shaft and sucking on it. The best part was when she went to my balls and played and sucked on them. Woo yo shiok la. Finally couldn't tahan anymore and asked her to cap me.

Before she capped the first thing she said was "Saya ni suka doggy style" with that CFM look. Woo woo steam sudah. Decided to start of in Missionary style. I pumped her good alternating between deep and hard and slow strokes. She was already quite wet. Her pussy wasn't really tight but at that moment i didn;t really care. Pumped her for a good 10 minutes and she expressed surprised that I had yet to cum. So we switched to doggy style. Wah best la first kneeling doggy style I switched between pumping her slowly and fast. Then she got tire and laid down and I continued pumping her. Seeing her grab the edges of the bed really got my blood pumping.

She already cummed once (yes I'm pretty sure cause there was some juice flowing a bit) and said "Wah u belum pencut lagi ka". Hehe to be honest, I managed to find a way to hold of cumming so had better control. We switched back to missionary and I pumped her some more then switched to another position (um donno what its called but it looks like i'm fucking her sideways :B). Finally I did a time check and notice that time was almost up, time to shoot the load. Switched back to missionary and pumped her until i cummed inside (of course with the condom on la). After I cummed and while she was cleaning me up she said that I'm the only Cina guy she's done that lasted that long (hehe kembang kepala). Felt shiok lo. When we headed down to the spa. I found out she's been overseas to work before but now she couldn't cause kena caught when she was in Aussie. As a result he passport kena tahan so cannot go overseas for a while so she's doing here la. All in all a rather enjoyable experience. Too bad I couldn't try Jennifer but the next time I;m there mati mati also have to try Jennifer. Anyway below is the summary rating of Jasmine.

Rating:
Name: Jasmine
Looks: 5/10 (Skin is ok la but could be better, and she looks a bit kampung)
Boobs: 6/10 (A bit saggy and B cups, but I'm not such a boob lover)
Pussy: 6/10 (Not very tight but not loose either, couldn't find the clit and the labia was a bit thin)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Woo her BJ was awesome with Deep Throat and ball sucking)
DATY: YES, YES, YES
FK: Sadly no (She will turn her head when u try to attempt)
FJ: 7/10 (I don see a need to give any higher as I did most of the work. Once you get her going though she's quite responsive and her moans are nice)
GFE: 7/10 (Not the best but as I managed to hit it off with her it was fine. She is very talkative though)
WIR: For her yes, but only after I;ve tried the other Cititel NLs.
Cost: RM210 (took an upstairs room)

On a sidenote, should some brothers try her and are not satisfied don come flaming me. To each his own. I found her quite enjoyable and I don have much complaints, but she might treat others differently, I don;t really know. So in anticipation of some disatisfaction just take this para as my disclaimer la ha. :B

Balthas out
Old 22-12-2006, 10:05 AM
HandsomeGuy

Midway operation hour?

Did anybody know that what is the operation hour for the Midway spa? If take RM198 package, what is include??Food, sauna....? Thank for advise
Old 22-12-2006, 11:31 AM
Samster

KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunk9 View Post
Wow this place sound solid.... Must drop by if i go KL soon!!!! Cib be my guide hor!!!!!
S9... listen to Cib horr... we avoid the place with good reason one

Old 22-12-2006, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtitsfan View Post
went over yesterday around 4pm to try out some imported prc delicacies. oh god so ramai orang.. they were hustlin and bustlin. and probably caz im a malay no uncle was interested to layan me.
I think u have it wrong... as far as I know... its only local girls... Anyone can confirm this... where is KLH ??? hehehe

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1