The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List
2010, 2015, AskieFox, Cesc69, Ella, jade, Nadia, Natchaya, primaleen

Old 07-03-2015, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sudalarconf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

she is great!! for for her
Old 08-03-2015, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Jevian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Irish has been here for a few weeks but there is not many FR about her. Could any bro share their experiences with her? There are mostly positive reviews in the past so i just want to get the idea if it is changed now.

http://singapore.backpage.com/Transs...n-asia/3352375
Old 08-03-2015, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
KT.LUVER deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jevian View Post
Irish has been here for a few weeks but there is not many FR about her. Could any bro share their experiences with her? There are mostly positive reviews in the past so i just want to get the idea if it is changed now.

http://singapore.backpage.com/Transs...n-asia/3352375
Wanted to post my FR but kept forgetting. Since you asked, I'd like to share my experience with her 2 weeks a ago.

Personality: She is friendly and chatty, I spent more of the session chit chatting with her, LOL..

Face: Not 100% like the pictures, kind of manly to me

Body: Not Amazonian but definitely not petite. She has a broad frame but her knockers are delicious.

Sex: I am a top so her bottom is nothing to shout about. However, she was horny and wanted to me to make her cum by giving her ass rim while she's jerking off, kind of kinky to see the semen shooting out of her dick. She's got a dick of about 5.5 inch as quite thick.

Overall a wonderful experience because this is the 1st time I see ladyboy cumming not may or may not RTF because I am a top person. I'd recommend her for bottom guy because she can get hard easily and to my amaze, she managed to get hard twice within an hour during our session, I was so envious of her.
Old 08-03-2015, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Jevian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KT.LUVER View Post
Wanted to post my FR but kept forgetting. Since you asked, I'd like to share my experience with her 2 weeks a ago.

Personality: She is friendly and chatty, I spent more of the session chit chatting with her, LOL..

Face: Not 100% like the pictures, kind of manly to me

Body: Not Amazonian but definitely not petite. She has a broad frame but her knockers are delicious.

Sex: I am a top so her bottom is nothing to shout about. However, she was horny and wanted to me to make her cum by giving her ass rim while she's jerking off, kind of kinky to see the semen shooting out of her dick. She's got a dick of about 5.5 inch as quite thick.

Overall a wonderful experience because this is the 1st time I see ladyboy cumming not may or may not RTF because I am a top person. I'd recommend her for bottom guy because she can get hard easily and to my amaze, she managed to get hard twice within an hour during our session, I was so envious of her.
Thanks for the FR - appreciate it , I'm still trying to arrange the timing with her but she seems to be busy all the time. Other than Irish, it looks like there are not any good options in the market now....
Old 09-03-2015, 02:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
jgpkl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met tatum tonight and she opened the door with a pink lingerie and a blonde hair that make me feel that she is lovable.. She hug me tightly when I come in and I quickly undress her to feel her curvy body. She definitly look better and beautiful in person..I touch her 6.5inch cock and it quickly erect and I imediately take into my mouth.. After sucking, I pump her to hear her moaning and she stroke herself to cum..afterwards I also cum in her mouth and she continue to give me a massage to relax my body.. Left as a happy man..price pay 200..will rtf most prob

http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/4922460440.html
Old 09-03-2015, 05:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 15
king69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyking69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Kaycee
Called her at 2 am in the early morning and was surprised she returned my call. I was attracted by her nice figure and height.
After agreeing to her price, I zoomed down to her hotel at Balestier Road.
She greeted me with a sexy see through lingerie and asked me to take a wash and gurgle, after which she asked for money.
This was the first turn off, nevertheless , I paid her.
She asked me to strip and lie down on the bed, and she also stripped all.
Without much foreplay, she pushed wanted to push her long dick into my mouth.
I obliged her hoping that she will get a full hard on. Unfortunately that didn't work as he had to masturbate to bring it up hard.
She asked me to lick and bite her nipples to get her harder, of which I did so.
Within 5 mins or so, she wanted to screw me as she said she is very horny.
She capped herself and applied some lotion on my anus and tried to push her long shaft into me. As I was not aroused, by her lack of foreplay, I initially refused. She then licked and kissed my nipples with a bite in between
I finally gave in to her and allowed her to plunge me a couple of times. As I did not enjoy her fucking, I stopped her and asked her to masturbate me instead.
After I came, I got up and washed up and went home.

I don't need SEX, the government FUCKS me everyday
Old 09-03-2015, 07:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 10
BlazingAngelas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgpkl View Post
Met tatum tonight and she opened the door with a pink lingerie and a blonde hair that make me feel that she is lovable.. She hug me tightly when I come in and I quickly undress her to feel her curvy body. She definitly look better and beautiful in person..I touch her 6.5inch cock and it quickly erect and I imediately take into my mouth.. After sucking, I pump her to hear her moaning and she stroke herself to cum..afterwards I also cum in her mouth and she continue to give me a massage to relax my body.. Left as a happy man..price pay 200..will rtf most prob

Sadly I had a bad experience with tatum. She did not put effort just lying on the bed. no rtf for me
Old 09-03-2015, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
sappyd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgpkl View Post

Yeah!!! Tatum is back!!! Yippee!! Woohoo!
Old 09-03-2015, 02:41 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 13
Cesc69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCesc69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCesc69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just met tatum just now at tiong bahru.
A hot ladyboy in pink lingerie awaits me.
Service was great. Shes not a time watcher.
Bbbj was superbly done. She jerks while giving me Bj
, cums alot. I cum in her mouth after that.
Damage - $200
Old 09-03-2015, 05:32 PM
Samster (M)

Realtalk69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by king69 View Post
Kaycee
Called her at 2 am in the early morning and was surprised she returned my call. I was attracted by her nice figure and height.
After agreeing to her price, I zoomed down to her hotel at Balestier Road.
She greeted me with a sexy see through lingerie and asked me to take a wash and gurgle, after which she asked for money.
This was the first turn off, nevertheless , I paid her.
She asked me to strip and lie down on the bed, and she also stripped all.
Without much foreplay, she pushed wanted to push her long dick into my mouth.
I obliged her hoping that she will get a full hard on. Unfortunately that didn't work as he had to masturbate to bring it up hard.
She asked me to lick and bite her nipples to get her harder, of which I did so.
Within 5 mins or so, she wanted to screw me as she said she is very horny.
She capped herself and applied some lotion on my anus and tried to push her long shaft into me. As I was not aroused, by her lack of foreplay, I initially refused. She then licked and kissed my nipples with a bite in between
I finally gave in to her and allowed her to plunge me a couple of times. As I did not enjoy her fucking, I stopped her and asked her to masturbate me instead.
After I came, I got up and washed up and went home.
mmmmmmmm well its still the best gave good hard fucked to me last time
not bad still feel good in my ass
Old 10-03-2015, 02:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
whoopeedoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just met Ts Nicole doll. http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/4913363330.html

She looks like her pics. Love her lips shape and couldn't wait for them to be wrapped around my cock. I messaged her asking to do smth kinky, which was to dress me up and she gladly obliged. She put me in her stockings and panties, dolled me up with make up. Her enthusiasm made me really excited.

Once done, she lay me on the bed and very sensually explored my body. I'm a sucker for lips so it felt really good when she gave me a bj with those kissable lips. My cock couldn't get any harder, her tool is a decent size and I told her to fuck me first before she was done, I wrapped my lips around her cock followed by fucking her. Ended by cumming on her boobs while she came on my stomach.

Overall a good experience as there are few that obliges to dress up. She charged me 200 but Im sure it can be nego-Ed down.
Just sharing!
Old 10-03-2015, 04:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
expatGreggy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

have to say, there are only few girls in town that have names that can be trusted when it comes to service
1. Ivy Lima
2. Jasmine Amazing
3. Tiffy

too bad Ivy is the only one in town
Old 10-03-2015, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 15
king69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyking69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I called Irish and she said she wanted $250. No LB no matter how good not worth that kind of a money.
How much did you pay, Bro?

I don't need SEX, the government FUCKS me everyday
Old 10-03-2015, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 19
berzerky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterberzerky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterberzerky is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I contacted Andrea last night and the first thing she asked me was about my nationality. I'm sure she must have a good reason but I was turned off by that question. Some brothers here tell me that it's because these girls want to know if we're local and so it's a different rate? Oh well.
Old 10-03-2015, 06:54 PM
Samster (M)

Realtalk69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yeaaah yeaah yes wonderful new ts dont missed to try her sexy lovely face...............
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1