The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 31-01-2018, 01:07 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -25 / Power: 0
blacktieparty is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaraGuru View Post
Hope you just considering it, otherwise this is a bad move. Or your gf did something bad behind u?
Nope. She's fine. If she did something bad... Then I'll be the one covering the face and exposing hers... Lol
Old 31-01-2018, 01:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Hope you just considering it, otherwise this is a bad move. Or your gf did something bad behind u?
Nope she nv.
Old 01-02-2018, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 19
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Last time (mid 90s), on air con double deck - Bus No 30 - the longest journey - Bedok to Boon Lay, always on the upper deck at the last row. & did sex while the bus moved on. The best is the bus shaky while on the move, don't need strength to rock at all. All Bj and CIM, and u can even suck & lick the breast, is all depending how you manage it. Plentiful of time to complete the deed. Usually if you take the after 930pm ride, only 5% to 10% seat taken. Last time, passengers were "smarter" whenever they saw couple at the last row, they wouldn't go to the back.

Being poor, bus is the best option during my time.

But now, all CCTV installed.
I did it with my ex on bus 2 to Changi Village in her uniform. Exciting times back then.
Old 02-02-2018, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
I did it with my ex on bus 2 to Changi Village in her uniform. Exciting times back then.
changi village many dark places to do outdoor, did my fb there many times since tat time she rent place in east side. many times will bump into those cv ah gua bringing their customer there. now cannot, all brightly lit up.
Old 02-02-2018, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
Those days, the double decker bus are good.
Old 02-02-2018, 01:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Those days, the double decker bus are good.
Last time buses no camera... Everything was gd... Lol...
Old 02-02-2018, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 433 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

POSTING ON BEHALF OF THIS COUPLE:

Another couple caught engaging in sexual acts at HDB carpark rooftop

Another couple was caught on camera committing alleged sexual acts with one another at the rooftop level of a multi-storey carpark at Choa Chu Kang North 7, this Tuesday (30 Jan) between 10pm and 11pm.

This latest incident comes just about 3 months after a similar carpark rooftop rendezvous was caught on camera last October at Block 306B Canberra Road.

Netizen Harry Tom was one of the residents who noticed the couple engaging in lewd acts in full public view. He shared online that the couple appeared to be teenagers and that the girl had taken off her shorts and the boy had his hand between her legs. Harry added:

The carpark has residential blocks on three sides. The couple were right smack in the middle of the carpark giving residents a birds’ eye view of what they were doing. It’s really quite dumb.

Harry revealed that the couple only left when another resident who noticed the obscene acts shouted, “Eh!” at them.

Interestingly, Harry claims that such sights are not uncommon to residents in the area:

We see couples going up to roof of the carpark at least once every few months to ‘date’. Some are quite innocent and just have picnics together but others engage in sex acts too.

Old 03-02-2018, 07:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
The carpark has residential blocks on three sides. The couple were right smack in the middle of the carpark giving residents a birds’ eye view of what they were doing. It’s really quite dumb.

brave young couple, doing it in the middle of the carpark.
Old 03-02-2018, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 433 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

They are not brave but brainless.

If the guy have gone through NS, then there is no hope for Singapore. Did not utilize his NS camouflage training.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash8877 View Post
brave young couple, doing it in the middle of the carpark.
Old 03-02-2018, 01:40 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 0
sharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to behold

Police never catch? Why?
Old 03-02-2018, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10506 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
the boy had his hand between her legs.
Quote:
Did not utilize his NS camouflage training.
At least he did look for d CB leaf ma..

IOU - JL,Twintowers,waikeekee,NorthEast,Honestcrook
Old 03-02-2018, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
randomguy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharklaserscom View Post
Police never catch? Why?
People too busy taking photo, never call
Old 03-02-2018, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19079 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

brave couple.. lolx
Old 03-02-2018, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
Wangba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharklaserscom View Post
Police never catch? Why?
Police also want to watch, catch for what?
Old 03-02-2018, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 14
BoyJS89 is a splendid one to beholdBoyJS89 is a splendid one to beholdBoyJS89 is a splendid one to beholdBoyJS89 is a splendid one to beholdBoyJS89 is a splendid one to beholdBoyJS89 is a splendid one to behold

A few years ago, had a very good handjob from a PJC girl on the top floor of a block along Jalan Teck Whye. Remains the best public sex memory to this day.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1