The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 11-12-2011, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 15
cuntjudge has much to be proud ofcuntjudge has much to be proud ofcuntjudge has much to be proud ofcuntjudge has much to be proud ofcuntjudge has much to be proud ofcuntjudge has much to be proud ofcuntjudge has much to be proud ofcuntjudge has much to be proud ofcuntjudge has much to be proud ofcuntjudge has much to be proud of
Re: 11 December 2011, Sunday btw 130 pm to 150 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
H16R4 Ivy $50 Part 1 of 2

Ivy mention that KS brothels will relocate to PT soon, the operators had made trips to discuss about the girls’ rooms. All WLs will move here, she is unsure when would this happen? I trust our good brother fornicator would update us when timing is correct. Thanks!

This could be a reason she moved into R4, former Yox2 which she did not had nick about, and I told her I missed her big breasts.

She wished brothers merry Christmas, and a fruitful new year.
Bro Ivy should be H16R14 right

So we will soon bid goodbye to all ks brothel right, then SG will less one red light district lao, pity pity, as KS atmosphere totally different from others
Old 11-12-2011, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: 11 December 2011, Sunday btw 130 pm to 150 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntjudge View Post
Bro Ivy should be H16R14 right

So we will soon bid goodbye to all ks brothel right, then SG will less one red light district lao, pity pity, as KS atmosphere totally different from others
My brother! Ivy had moved into R4 former Yox2 room. Expect ex KS girls, and brother fornicator is a busy man come next year.
Old 11-12-2011, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 15
chicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: All Petain FR experience

Bro Jacky43, what's the story behind H11 Carol Pan Ling Ling? She really passed away? I remembered one WL got murdered a few years ago Just curious cos I think I came across 2 mentions of her demise in this thread.
Old 11-12-2011, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 13
Winmoney is a name known to allWinmoney is a name known to allWinmoney is a name known to allWinmoney is a name known to allWinmoney is a name known to allWinmoney is a name known to all

Been Ivy's regular during her geylang time. Long time never RTF her since she disappear from geylang. Hope she is still as pretty as last time.

One of these day if i win money, i bonk her for hours

Cheers
Old 11-12-2011, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 13
zuer is a splendid one to beholdzuer is a splendid one to beholdzuer is a splendid one to beholdzuer is a splendid one to beholdzuer is a splendid one to beholdzuer is a splendid one to beholdzuer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winmoney View Post
Been Ivy's regular during her geylang time. Long time never RTF her since she disappear from geylang. Hope she is still as pretty as last time.

One of these day if i win money, i bonk her for hours

Cheers
bro you only need 50, not last time 150 try and hope can see your FR soon
Old 11-12-2011, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Typo error!

Joey H12R15 is CAT50.

Please be guided accordingly.

Merry Christmas!

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPussy View Post
Tried this H12R15 Joey last Friday. Originally want to try H2R16 or H7R6 but both not working, work around and saw joey decide to give it a try.

The L shape room is dame uncomfortable but the service part OK, after washing giving a BBBJ and catbath, the AR too short but all services is in. follow rating:

Look: 7/10 Quite chio and tan i like, attractive baby
Body: 7/10 About B+ , good shape
BJ: 7/10 bare BJ thru out, averahe
AR:5/10 too short only one minute
FJ: 7/10
Damage: S$30

Overall: ok level, will put her in B-list for last resort type, room sucks
Old 11-12-2011, 11:25 PM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

LOL!!! Mine Bro, mine Bro! Have you not asked her, she wouldn't have praised this "good looking gentleman"! You have all yourself to blame for this!

While it is true that I only ask for 1 shot even if I book 2-3 sessions, I am not good looking, but I try as much to be a gentleman.

Thanks for the compliments anyways mine friend!

Merry Christmas!

Cheers.

Quote:
.....However during missionary, I asked there were FRs of she had done $100 jobs.

Ivy said she recalled only a good looking gentleman paid her this amount.

She also said he shot out I time and, she wanted to return him the $50, he said no. Ivy also said this brother was a gentleman, and I think could be brother fornicator. Of course did not said this, I was in fact having this thought.

Fuck you Ivy and, you too sir! I was entering her and, she was thinking of our good brother. I know many of us are not as good looking as brother fornicator. So Miss Ivy I had to give you 5/ 10, next time never praise other brothers especially during SEX.
Old 11-12-2011, 11:31 PM
Samster

No worries Bro, I will be here at your service!

Can't wait for these new batch of ladies to come to PT!!!

Merry Christmas!

Cheers.

Quote:

.....Ivy mention that KS brothels will relocate to PT soon, the operators had made trips to discuss about the girls’ rooms. All WLs will move here, she is unsure when would this happen? I trust our good brother fornicator would update us when timing is correct. Thanks!

She wished brothers merry Christmas, and a fruitful new year.
Old 12-12-2011, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

i also kenna sometimes, wl will praise so and so so generous n gentleman 150 bookings. somemore din ask for anything in return...
dammn it, while we fck. hate it when she says this, so i can understand, bro jacky.

i suspect is wl tactic to milk us. ignore it and better still, as bro fornic says, better dun ask. if she bring up, i try change topic.

Last edited by bonkning; 12-12-2011 at 02:07 AM.
Old 12-12-2011, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Bro nice FR!

Thanks for sharing this.

Cheers.
Bro Fornicator,
Maybe some other bros here don't agree with me to provide FR...
I was zapped....

Never mind, it's ok....

Like many of the samster here quoted: One man meat may be another man poison....

Cheers!

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 12-12-2011, 09:04 AM
Samster

I am very much looking forward to it mine Bro. I missed the action that we had back in 2009 when ex-GL WLs migrated to PT shores!

I assure you me and mine dick will be busy come next year if ex-KS WLs do migrate. FYI, Maggie H02R02 was from KS and migrated early way back from 2007.

Merry Christmas!

Cheers.

Quote:
My brother! Ivy had moved into R4 former Yox2 room. Expect ex KS girls, and brother fornicator is a busy man come next year.
Old 12-12-2011, 09:17 AM
Samster

WTF?! What?!

Ah, don't mind them Bro, continue to do good deeds like posting FRs and helpful information.

We do not know what reason why he zap you, maybe a disgruntled customer? But still, should not be like that.

My thinking is, if I get screwed and get crap service from a WL and another Bro reports that it is otherwise with the same WL, then I am happy for him.

If I get zapped for supporting you and give you ups points, so be it. I just ups you my 3 humble points.

Merry Christmas!

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
Bro Fornicator,
I was zapped....

Never mind, it's ok....

Like many of the samster here quoted: One man meat may be another man poison....

Cheers!
Old 12-12-2011, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
I was zapped....

Cheers!
keep those frs coming bro, we dun just post frs for points, we also post it for the greater good of our brotherhood of this forum. i support you.

i will visit ada once i finish those projects i have on hand, (but quite a few leh, may take some time)
and then post my fr too.
Old 12-12-2011, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6376 / Power: 17
DrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Typo error!

Joey H12R15 is CAT50.

Please be guided accordingly.

Merry Christmas!

Cheers.
Yes, bro she is cat50, thanks!

BTW after deed walk around saw H22 R19 and R21, both looks attractive, so which one service better ?
Old 12-12-2011, 01:46 PM
Samster

No worries Bro.

H22R19 Nikki vs. H22R21 Xue Er, I would go for Xue Er. Then after Xue Er I do Nikki, he-he!

Merry Christmas!

Thank you Bro. Appreciate your kindness and generosity.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPussy View Post
Yes, bro she is cat50, thanks!

BTW after deed walk around saw H22 R19 and R21, both looks attractive, so which one service better ?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1