The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-01-2007, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
AU-SSE is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Golden Mile complex DISCO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadoo View Post
JJ is one of the more sexy girls since I visited DT. Quite good looking, 22 years old, friendly, nice to chat with. try talking to her BRO, U will agree with what I commented.

Well.... Too bad for those who miss have her pinkish nipple peek a boo while she is singing 'Zombie"

WUKONG 68 ........you sound familar..
Old 05-01-2007, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
mummyboy88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Perrier1099 View Post
No lah Dude...Now I trying to siam the girl who came to my place on eve of of NYE. Maybe will drop by tomorrow or next week.
Not again..... See u tomorrow.. ya make sure u be there
Old 05-01-2007, 05:23 PM
Red_Perrier1099

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuter View Post
bro.. dat chic is coyote or gro??
Bro, what is the diff between coyote and GRO?
Not sure if she goes up to dance in between sets cos i always leave after the band finished performing.
Old 05-01-2007, 05:25 PM
Red_Perrier1099

Quote:
Originally Posted by mummyboy88 View Post
Huh? You found out the truth yet? You know which girl went MIA that night? whahahah......talk cock..
Old 05-01-2007, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 19
wukong68 is a glorious beacon of lightwukong68 is a glorious beacon of lightwukong68 is a glorious beacon of lightwukong68 is a glorious beacon of lightwukong68 is a glorious beacon of lightwukong68 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by AU-SSE View Post
Well.... Too bad for those who miss have her pinkish nipple peek a boo while she is singing 'Zombie"

Chao Axxxx Zao geng also never share.. nbz... only u get to see the pinkish (.)(.)

Next time must share ah!

想了,约了,定了,见了,抱了,亲了,摸了,脱了,舔了,湿了,硬了,进了,顶了,叫了,射了,爽了,抽了 ,软了,瘫了,洗了,擦了,干了,睡了,又想了............

Uplist :
Old 05-01-2007, 05:55 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Golden Mile complex DISCO

Quote:
Huh? You found out the truth yet? You know which girl went MIA that night? whahahah......talk cock..
Oh yes.... The 1st floor coffe shop Ah gua who came down and left urgently with someone. Is it u who have left together with him...Ooop. Is he/she nipples pink ya... hahaha...wahahaha lady boy killer
Old 05-01-2007, 06:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -98 / Power: 0
Jadoo has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AU-SSE View Post

Now I know who is AU-SSE, WUKONG68, he is your ex-colleague cos he was right in front when the thing dropped.
Old 05-01-2007, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
I guess u are siam me or wht...inside here u can say whtever u want. Those who have cheong Gm for sometimes should know this girls wht they actually want rite. I believe they may fall in love, but like wht u say was a bit reidicuos rite. Red Perrier everyone know wht is going on? everyone are waiting for you in GM, I can know who you are easily... unless u dun go out with the girl...Trust me... I make sure u really enjoy urself... Take care.
Old 05-01-2007, 07:11 PM
Red_Perrier1099

Quote:
I guess u are siam me or wht...inside here u can say whtever u want. Those who have cheong Gm for sometimes should know this girls wht they actually want rite. I believe they may fall in love, but like wht u say was a bit reidicuos rite. Red Perrier everyone know wht is going on? everyone are waiting for you in GM, I can know who you are easily... unless u dun go out with the girl...Trust me... I make sure u really enjoy urself... Take care.
You think what i said is ridiculous it's because you are newbie lah.hahahah
you havent' seen the world yet, mummyboy....whahahaha

talk so much still havent found out the truth huh???

you so "sart" why dont you tell us what is your name?? best is post your pics here like thaivisitor the teeko pek. at least he got balls. you only talk talk talk.....
Old 05-01-2007, 07:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
I heard a Guy name "Vincent" is controlling all the Singers in Thailand Disco. Maybe, you guys can check out with "Vincent" whether Red Perrier is saying the truth not.

I, myself, do not have the luck to compare what Red Perrier has experience. I might not be consider a regular there but I started going there since early 2006.
Old 05-01-2007, 07:23 PM
Red_Perrier1099

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadoo View Post
I heard a Guy name "Vincent" is controlling all the Singers in Thailand Disco. Maybe, you guys can check out with "Vincent" whether Red Perrier is saying the truth not.

I, myself, do not have the luck to compare what Red Perrier has experience. I might not be consider a regular there but I started going there since early 2006.
Bro, what i had expereince is nothing lah. You read the thread "from first date to having sex'? the stories there even more unbelievable.

I went to Thailand Disco, sat down, ordered a drink, the girl came over (she came to me about a week before but I did not buy her any drink). This time she pester me, I just buy her a drink. We did the usual stuff, like hug here and there and rabba a bit. The whole encounter last 30mins. She said she wanna go out bla bla bla, and I just asked her if she wants to go out later. So we exchanged numbers and then a few hours later she called and she came to my place. But we did not have sex.

People may think it's impossible that we did not have sex. But that was exactly what happened.
Old 05-01-2007, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 20
Dark_Angel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
a few hours later she called and she came to my place. But we did not have sex.

People may think it's impossible that we did not have sex. But that was exactly what happened.
I totally believed you as I met you before and know that you are an elderly man and that little bro of yours cannot stand.....muahahahaha!
Old 05-01-2007, 11:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Bro, what i had expereince is nothing lah. You read the thread "from first date to having sex'? the stories there even more unbelievable.

I went to Thailand Disco, sat down, ordered a drink, the girl came over (she came to me about a week before but I did not buy her any drink). This time she pester me, I just buy her a drink. We did the usual stuff, like hug here and there and rabba a bit. The whole encounter last 30mins. She said she wanna go out bla bla bla, and I just asked her if she wants to go out later. So we exchanged numbers and then a few hours later she called and she came to my place. But we did not have sex.

Wow! U really have "Lady Luck"!! Salute!!!

How is that Lady?? Pretty?? Do you mind descrbe the look, Vital stats, age.. of that lady?? If possible, PM me her contact, since you are not interested, don't waste mah....

Cheers!
Old 05-01-2007, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quote:

Oh.... Since You want to know me... Will do... My Name is KEN. If u dare meet me in Thailand Disco. I would love to see how good you are in handling the thai girl, And see How long you going to rubba the girl, and make sure you enjoy happily ever after.
Old 06-01-2007, 12:05 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
69kinkywill is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Smile Re: Golden Mile complex DISCO

Hi Guys, Wht happen relax....cha yen yen. So Mummyboy whether this things are truth e not, is not important.... Important are wht are the lastest news, who can bonk. Even Red Perrier got Free bonk that his business.... He may be truth, it may not.... So Red Perrier, I would u r great if this things happen, and mummyboy I doubt Red would want to cheat also... Sorry if I have say somethings wrong. Forgive me ya... Mummyboy, I think u r the one who being asking Wukong abt me. I am William here.... See you around...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1