The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-07-2004, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 22
cybron is one of the Best!cybron is one of the Best!cybron is one of the Best!cybron is one of the Best!
Re: MY Saloon at GLH

yaya... lady boss $ come 1st.. hmmm...... maybe can teach lady boss the internet idea then next time can internet booking or preview of the ger liao lor.. of coz to the MY members only... heeee teo bo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowBro
Dun you think MY itself is already too crowded?? if got any more space, think the lady boss rather create more cubicles..

bro latebloomer's idea is better imho, a not too big lan gaming station with internet.. on the 3rd floor also (cheaper rent).. then before and after session in MY can also go internet or play CS with Bros here... hahaha..

better still, go MY book the gal if she is not free.. tell boss at next door, when gal finish action come over and find us... woo...

Cheers,
Shadow
Old 30-07-2004, 01:19 PM
Samster

cybron is one of the Best!cybron is one of the Best!cybron is one of the Best!cybron is one of the Best!

good idea... can ask those ger serve bubble teo.. heee.... got investor a not??

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshine_loh
Hey! Good idea! The shop next to MY has already been left vacant for so many months liao. Quick! Go set up a lan gaming station cum cyber cafe right besides the two action stations! It is a very good business opportunity, sure make money one! The business is legitimate somemore! No worry about AV and can earn commission from the lady boss of both MY and JM as it can be served as their holding area. Any enterprising bros out there?
Old 30-07-2004, 01:24 PM
Samster

heee... pratical and easy.. rem to add in ur reputation also ya heeee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomahawk
Never mind, I'll still go ahead with my idea of wearing a nicktag (not nametag). Watch out for Tomahawk making his grand entrance one of these days.

Tomahawk
Old 31-07-2004, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 21
daveeng88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

been there 2 days ago and do try QiQi as she is one of those beauty there and does breast fcuking.

Damage 22 + 50
Looks 7/10
Age 23
Sociality 6/10
Old 31-07-2004, 05:12 PM
Samster

breast fuck? then follow by HJ? or release into her breast? Think she must have at least C+ to do breast fuck then

teo bo bro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveeng88
been there 2 days ago and do try QiQi as she is one of those beauty there and does breast fcuking.

Damage 22 + 50
Looks 7/10
Age 23
Sociality 6/10
Old 01-08-2004, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1394 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of

Try QiQi today, she really pretty and with a very good figure.

Look = 7.5
Breast = 36"
HJ = $30
breast fucking = $60

She ask me wanna HJ or BM+BF, and quoted $30 and $60. Thot BM+BF is kind of over charged...but think with the look and figure, shld be worth it. And bros, really worth the try, its very very enjoyable, so far the best Breast fuck I had. I have no regret for paying the extra $10, she really a quality girl
Old 02-08-2004, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 23
Tomahawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTomahawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTomahawk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSB2000

Look = 7.5
Breast = 36"
HJ = $30
breast fucking = $60

She ask me wanna HJ or BM+BF, and quoted $30 and $60. Thot BM+BF is kind of over charged...but think with the look and figure, shld be worth it. And bros, really worth the try, its very very enjoyable, so far the best Breast fuck I had. I have no regret for paying the extra $10, she really a quality girl
Brother, you've been overcharged. In such places as tuina joints and hair salons, breast f*** is considered in the same league as handjob. Thus all that you should be charged is $22 (entrance) + $30 (bf/hj).

Of coz, things in a health centre are different...

Tomahawk
Old 02-08-2004, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold

If I will to make to pay $80 and above at these HDS (MY or JM), I will rather
switch to HC for better option and facilities. There you can have sauna and proper bathing facilities and better quality gals. The price is about $36 + $50, around $86 for a massage with HJ. You can spent more than 1 hours there, some HC even provides drink and refreshment. Just my choice........

gigantic_tk
Old 02-08-2004, 03:13 AM
Samster

gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSB2000

Look = 7.5
Breast = 36"
HJ = $30
breast fucking = $60

The ambience and cubicles at MY & JM is not appropriate for BM, pressumed that BM is with Baby powder and I can't believe the improvised bed will take the weight of 2 heavy bodies rocking above it............will it collapses ???.....................but make sure that you dun require a real tuina after the session.

Realised that these new mei mei tends to checkup the price by more than $10 for 'specials', and if the pricing there is more than $80 which is the price range for HC, many will shift to HC as HC offers better facilities and can 'relax' there for more than a few hours, some even provide refreshment and beverages........

gigantic_tk
Old 02-08-2004, 03:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
dapian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantic_tk
switch to HC for better option and facilities. There you can have sauna and proper bathing facilities and better quality gals. The price is about $36 + $50, around $86 for a massage with HJ. You can spent more than 1 hours there, some HC even provides drink and refreshment. Just my choice........
but who will spent a few hrs at HC????n do u reli use all the facilities there
Old 02-08-2004, 09:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
sunshine_loh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
It's true, HC is more worthwhile, especially in JB. One only needs to spend RM188 to get the full range of services, including BM, BBBJ,AR and FJ. Better gals, better facilities and bigger place to roam about. But the trouble is you need to gather one or two good kakis, are prepared to spend at least half a day, and patient enough to go through the checkpoint clearance. Of course, if you make the effort, the return is good.

HDS is good for short time quick attack. Anytime your small bro has the desire, off you go and in no time your bro will be satisfied liao! Fast, cheap and efficient! HeeeeHeeee!
Old 02-08-2004, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshine_loh
It's true, HC is more worthwhile, especially in JB. One only needs to spend RM188 to get the full range of services, including BM, BBBJ,AR and FJ. Better gals, better facilities and bigger place to roam about. But the trouble is you need to gather one or two good kakis, are prepared to spend at least half a day, and patient enough to go through the checkpoint clearance. Of course, if you make the effort, the return is good.

HDS is good for short time quick attack. Anytime your small bro has the desire, off you go and in no time your bro will be satisfied liao! Fast, cheap and efficient! HeeeeHeeee!
"HDS is good for short time quick attack" is only good for those can cum. Those slow or late cumers will end up unfulfill and unsatisfied and need to extend additional hours, in the end still to no avail have to personally PCC lor..............................................h ehehe.

As for JB HC, I am used to free roam myself whenever I find times during office hours, nowsaday feels scarely due to much publicity about snatch theft and robbery............................my trip there has been on hold lor..

gigantic_tk
Old 02-08-2004, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 21
Ah Tan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAh Tan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
"HDS is good for short time quick attack" is only good for those can cum. Those slow or late cumers will end up unfulfill and unsatisfied and need to extend additional hours, in the end still to no avail have to personally PCC lor..............................................h ehehe.

As for JB HC, I am used to free roam myself whenever I find times during office hours, nowsaday feels scarely due to much publicity about snatch theft and robbery............................my trip there has been on hold lor..

and u never wanna jio me so sad.......
Old 02-08-2004, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Tan
and u never wanna jio me so sad.......
Previously I went there when there is an urge but nowsaday with contraint aredi, partly because of work commitment. Y not u all jio me, if i am available I will join u all for the HC session.

gigantic_tk
Old 02-08-2004, 12:10 PM
Samster

bro.. where our deal in JB ah?? heeeee can also ask bro sunshine & AH Tan..to go there... 4 big man... dun scare lar.... arrange again...

Quote:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1