The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-02-2012, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 18
inluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watta View Post
Ok guys..... Last night we to psc.... Oh my f#^king god.... Okokoko.... Mayb my timing was wrong.... I reach at 1250am.... N the only bar open was J#!#%EN.... Just had my drinks .... Plan not to chio any gals... But saw a syt!!! F£€king sweet!.... But got a lot of ang moh she needs to entairn!! BastRds! What I did nxt was unimaginable! Pulled her over and ask her to sit nxt to me while I order drinks.... End of day... 1am... Age ask me to go orchard wit her...

I said no.... Headed back home....

Sigh....

Bro, give yourself a fighting chance next time, go earlier. Short of a miracle nothing is gonna happen if you arrive 10 mins before closing time, especially in places where there is no BF.

Smart move not to follow her to OT cos even if she wants to go with you, she can only do so after her work and that is around 6am which means you gonna spend a bomb buying her drinks AND nothing is really confirmed until she really goes with you
Old 04-02-2012, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 15
nokia88 is one of the Best!nokia88 is one of the Best!nokia88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
BastRds! What I did nxt was unimaginable! Pulled her over and ask her to sit nxt to me while I order drinks.... End of day... 1am... Age ask me to go orchard wit her...

Sigh....
well it's the last tasting before they are placed in museums as memories
Old 04-02-2012, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 16
Feidao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Chanced upon a nice and clean pub a couple of days ago. They have some nice pinoy there.
Old 04-02-2012, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 14
kieusero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feidao View Post
Chanced upon a nice and clean pub a couple of days ago. They have some nice pinoy there.
Please let me know where this is. Thanks.
Old 04-02-2012, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

I usually dun report on the commercial segment but since pinays is my taste here goes.....

Was at Baliba the other day last week....

The Tiger Beer was pretty decent.

I paid for the Draught Beer with a $100 note.

I was there with my GF <<a professional or FT or whatever you wanna call her>>

There was a live band and yes the Americans who were there that night were going crazy.

After sometime they went on stage and danced....

My GF liked the place and then we adjourned to H81.

That was when i realised i had not been given my change.

But here is the best part. I called them immediately and they decided to hold the balance for me.

Not bad.... aye...

I was in the Bar for a couple of hours. Wondering why.... they did not return the change earlier.

Music good

Band is friendly....

Its just that sometimes the music gets too loud for my comfort.

I can at such times hardly talk to my GF.

My new GF enjoyed the place. She had just come here and had gotten herself a job...
Old 04-02-2012, 03:49 PM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

words of wisdom....

Quote:
Originally Posted by inluv07 View Post
Bro, give yourself a fighting chance next time, go earlier. Short of a miracle nothing is gonna happen if you arrive 10 mins before closing time, especially in places where there is no BF.

Smart move not to follow her to OT cos even if she wants to go with you, she can only do so after her work and that is around 6am which means you gonna spend a bomb buying her drinks AND nothing is really confirmed until she really goes with you
Old 04-02-2012, 03:51 PM
Samster

Ok be honest dating loads of pinays these days.

All professional workers....

But these babes hate to hit the pubs at OT/LP

In fact they dun wanna be seen anywhere around whore houses with men of a different race...

They feel that they are looked upon as whores as well....

So i am lost.... need to find a place, discreet enuf where my OC wont look for me and yet not many such places in spore...
Old 04-02-2012, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 13
jojonlcc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjojonlcc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

just visit one join in town.
cool find (to me man.) the LD there, got jam bear for them lol...
i buy one Jar for two girls to share and seat there for hur plus. as she recommended Jar better. buy 3 small cup too fast lah. as she knew i was in pinay pub many times liao. she saw me few time in other join before liao.

i try before $30 3 small cup really fast man. sometime only less than 15mins gone liao. some more this one i buy for two girls lol....

this place is in town near scotts rd.

got few very nice girl there. the only bad things are not too dark there for any hangki panki lol...

i go drink drink hug hug kiss kiss only. the girl wants to go out with me but i don't want lol.... too ex lah, $300.
i go GL better.
Old 04-02-2012, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 13
thrush deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Care to share? Thanks.
Old 04-02-2012, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 18
inluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post

In fact they dun wanna be seen anywhere around whore houses with men of a different race...

So i am lost.... need to find a place, discreet enuf where my OC wont look for me and yet not many such places in spore...

I hear you bro. Most rather stay home than to be seen at these places.

Lord, we should meet up one day soon, have a chat & exchange notes
Old 04-02-2012, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 14
manilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Since nothing to do tonight, might be tempted to go to LP to check the pubs there with my cheong kaki after reading about all the great FRs here. hehe

The plan is to start from level 3 and upward till level 6. Operation will be just explore and recce only. Don't intend to blow too much ammunition or resources here as I be going MNL anyway next week liao. hehe
Old 04-02-2012, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 14
manilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post

Same here, I also got a pinoy OC here now in sg and she keep checking my FB, Iphone etc etc for any contacts with girls. LOL

Got to find a place to meet decent filipinas and yet dont get seen by her friends here.
Old 04-02-2012, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
samaritan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i chance upon one recently at mohamed sultan area. found it expensive for ST. think going rate was more than $250
Old 05-02-2012, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 23
blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!

Quote:
Ok guys..... Last night we to psc.... Oh my f#^king god.... Okokoko.... Mayb my timing was wrong.... I reach at 1250am.... N the only bar open was J#!#%EN.... Just had my drinks .... Plan not to chio any gals... But saw a syt!!! F£€king sweet!.... But got a lot of ang moh she needs to entairn!! BastRds! What I did nxt was unimaginable! Pulled her over and ask her to sit nxt to me while I order drinks.... End of day... 1am... Age ask me to go orchard wit her...

Sigh....
Most of the PSC pubs close at 12am.......

Fyi, heard yesterday that 2 more pubs closed - Smooth and one more. For these 2 pubs, chances are that the girls are transferred to OT.
Old 05-02-2012, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 16
Mike2009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi bro,
Great find bro!
where is this place?
Pls PM me if u r able to
thank you

Keep enjoying bro!

Mike
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1